Nadia's Wanton Week - Cover

Nadia's Wanton Week

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nadia's back! And taking on all comers! Spend a week with this 19 year old university lass as she discovers new ways to have fun all week long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   School  

Nadia had decided to shave her pussy for her sometimes beau, Brice. And having completed the job, lay in her tub, examining herself in the handheld mirror.

She pursed her lips. "Looks good enough to eat," she said to herself and casually permitted a finger to slip over and down along her freshly shaved lips.

Nadia liked the feeling of it shaved, and slowly stroked the smooth skin. She lay there for about five minutes, rubbing herself and thinking about the night before.

Nadia was stoking her furnace, getting homier by the minute, and then let out a soft moan as the mounting sensation sent a very pleasant tingle through her body. She rubbed faster, feeling her pussy getting wetter and finally sent her middle finger into her hole.

"Mmmm, now that's good!" She moaned softly, now working with a steady rhythm, rocking her hips back and forth, occasionally sending a small wave over the edge of the tub and onto the floor. It felt wonderful and she added a second finger. Her breathing intensified and her pace quickened. Her pussy was wet and she could feel her orgasm starting to build. She stepped up the pace and moaned softly with every stroke. The excitement of fucking herself was taking over her and she added a third finger. She knew she wasn't far from coming.

Suddenly, there the phone rang. Cursing her luck she glanced at her watch and figured her mother was calling. Nadia knew she couldn't put her mother off again and climbed from the tub and grabbing a towel, ran into the bedroom to answer the phone and put an end to the nerve-jangling noise.

She was out of breath and didn't want to speak, but forced herself to calm down. "Hello, Mother?"

On the other end, Marianne giggled lewdly. "I'm not your Mother or I'd have you lapping at my pussy all day and all night!"

"Oh, Christ, it's you!"

"Yeah, me and a couple of studs who want to see your pretty tunnel, darling!"

"What?"

Marianne laughed. "You heard me correctly, dearest; I've two cocksmen here who want a go at you."

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely."

"Then bring them along. You're downstairs, I presume?"

"That's correct," Marianne replied. "We'll be by in five, ta - ta love."

The phone went silent and Nadia found herself thrilled by the thought of two men coming upstairs to fuck her. She never gave Marianne a second thought.

A few minutes later she was putting some lipstick on, having donned a T-shirt, no bra and finishing dressing having thrown on a pair of soccer shorts. The doorbell rang and she walked to answer it.

"Siggy!" She exclaimed in what was obviously unhappy surprise as he walked into her apartment.

"Marianne!" Nadia yelled, indignantly, until Marianne dragged Garth into the apartment after her. "Siggy you know, this hunk is Garth. I think he's... special!"

Nada's pupils went to their widest aperture as she took Garth's good looking features in. They settled down on the only usable furniture in the living room, a large, well worn sofa while Nadia went off to gather some glasses and wine.

Garth watched her as she reached for them and caught a glimpse of her tight little ass through the generous leg of her shorts.

He felt his cock twinge as he thought of bending her over the sofa and putting it to her from behind as she came across the room with the glasses, handed one to each and sat on the battered coffee table in front of Garth. She sat with legs splayed wide apart, affording Garth and Siggy a clear view of her recently shaven crotch.

Siggy was startled, for the day before Nadia had had a decent sized bush and now it had vanished and for a moment he was taken aback, but then being of high intelligence, to put two and two together and merely smiled.

"Had a go with the razor, Nadia?" He inquired.

She knew exactly what he was referring too and answered in kind.

"Had too, it was getting kind of thick, you know?"

Marianne had a puzzled expression and Garth had not picked up on the thread of conversation at all, being enthralled by the view he had of Nadia's hairless pussy.

"So you guy's have already eaten, huh?" Nadia prompted with a sly grin.

"Yes," Marianne said and both men nervously shuffled their feet, now thinking only with their respective dicks.

"Then would you like dessert?" she asked, lifting her rump up and peeling off her soccer shorts wearing a devious grin.

Garth smiled almost the same smile back at her. 'Sometimes life just couldn't get any better, ' he thought, but answered, "Depends what's on the menu," and leaned closer to her and ran his hand across her naked thigh.

"Do you want a real man?"

"Sure I do. Do you know one?"

Garth flushed while Marianne and Siggy laughed. Nadia was busy pulling off her top and exposing her perky tits to all eyes.

That prompted Marianne to get busy and she began to disrobe as well. Garth was well ahead of Siggy in ridding himself of his trousers, and Nadia was very pleased with the eye candy she took in, especially with that of his prominent manhood as it jerked into an upward position once free of the confinement of his trousers.

"Well Siggy's not too bad, you know," she said, having decided to play the cockteaser for the moment. Her pussy twitched as she compelled herself look straight into Garth's eyes, but answered him unconsciously by nodding at the same time.

Garth wasted no time with her game and kissed her, roughly sending his tongue into her mouth. She kissed him back with enthusiasm, her mind only mildly curious about what was to follow. From the corner of her eye, Nadia spied Marianne quickly shedding her clothing, what little she was wearing.

Garth was kneading a breast as his tongue moved down to her neck.

"Gonna get laid, ' Nadia thought happily.

She had lovely, firm round tits and her nipples were erect. He gruffly bent his head and began to suck her nipple; running his hand across other, unencumbered breast. Nadia felt a shiver down her spine as the sensation flowed through her body. Garth's hand slid down her body to her freshly shaven pubis and he continued nursing at her breast for another 3 or 4 minutes.

Nadia felt wonderful -- her was body alive with sensations. She wanted him in her; the sooner the better, she thought, or Marianne will gobble him up on me.

But Nadia was stunned to hear Marianne calling her name repeatedly.

"Nadia! Nadia! Nadia!"

"What?" she called irritated at being prevented from having Garth plunging his cock into her. 'Damn it, she needed some and soon, ' she thought, but turned to see what Marianne's problem was.

"Can you coach me some on deep-throating Siggy? I mean, he's not as big as Garth and..."

"Sure," Nadia said, relieved that her request was a relatively simple one and one that they had discussed several evenings earlier. Marianne had stated that while she loved giving head, she couldn't or at least up to now had not been able to deep-throat anyone.

Siggy looked on, somewhat bewildered as both girls began to toy with his cock.

"Maybe I should suck him hard at first," Marianne said calmly.

"That should work," Nadia agreed, taking a good grip on Garth's erection and stroking it slowly up and down. Meanwhile, Marianne swallowed Siggy's erection, or at least three of his six and a half inches.

Within a minute Siggy was harder than he could remember being since Nadia and he were screwing a day earlier.

Marianne looked hesitantly into his eyes and inquired, "You okay?"

He could only nod.

She opened her lips and enclosed the head of his cock. Marianne found herself growing more excited with each suck on his thickening member. The fact that Siggy was moaning and Garth and Nadia were watching her perform only added to her turn-on. Siggy was already performing complex mathematical problems in his head to keep from coming too soon and embarrassing himself.

One must remember that poor Siggy was only approaching his 14th year. And so as he accepted the hot, slick, velvet caresses of her mouth, lips and tongue, his brilliant mind performed, running precise formulas out, testing them and tried to invent different ways of recomputing them, all to maintain some semblance of control over his impending orgasm.

And Marianne herself had to make some adjustments in her quest to take him completely down her gullet as well. Inasmuch as she loved giving head anyway, she spent several minutes savoring his taste and exploring the shape and structure of his tool, of which was driving poor Siggy crazy.

Finally, she removed him from her mouth and asked, "How do you feel, Sig?"

"Well", he said slowly, "I think..."

Marianne frowned and turned to Nadia who had been licking the precum oozing out of Garth's erection. "So what do I do now?"

Nadia thought for a second and then resolved to kill two birds with one stone and said, "Well, first watch me, okay?"

"Okay... "

Nadia made doubly sure Garth's cock was fully covered with saliva by licking it and caressing her mouth all over it and then went for it. Her first attempt at deep-throating Garth was a disappointment. At first it seemed as if she was going to make it on the first attempt. His member was sliding into her throat, but then she clamped her throat muscles and started gagging.

Nadia coughed and backed off to stare at the ceiling for a moment as if to recall the preliminary steps enroute to accomplishing what she'd set out to demonstrate for her girlfriend.

"Oh, yeah," she said as if to herself, "It's the relaxation part..."

"Oh," Marianne said, "right, you have to relax, right?"

"Mmmm, Nadia answered already engulfing Garth's very respectable boner and taking him deeper than earlier.

"Oh look what happened here", Marianne giggled when she turned back to Siggy's now almost limp cock.

Removing Garth from between her lips, Nadia frowned and said, "You fucked over him. Bring him back to life again."

Then Nadia thought about Siggy's feelings and added, "You know how to make him rock hard in under a minute?"

"Mmmm?" Marianne replied already sucking on Siggy's flaccid member.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.