Nadia's Wanton Week - Cover

Nadia's Wanton Week

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nadia's back! And taking on all comers! Spend a week with this 19 year old university lass as she discovers new ways to have fun all week long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   School  

Wednesday

Of course Siggy couldn't resist his new found addiction to voyeurism, and by late afternoon the following day, not having run into Nadia as he had hoped, he stationed himself in the stairwell to see who arrived first, Nadia or Marianne.

As luck would have it, Marianne drove up in a new BMW with a blond haired Adonis. At least that's how Siggy viewed him, for he was over six foot tall and rather broad of shoulder. Siggy saw this fairly close-up from the landing above Marianne's floor.

Siggy remained in place for approximately ten minutes. At that point he could hear them making out quite clearly from his vantage point and decided it was time to watch them if at all possible.

This was because Siggy drilled a series of tiny holes in Marianne's apartment walls, but not every room presented a decent view. However he did have several holes (all different angles) in her bedroom and living room, with one view into the bathroom. The kitchen was out and so was what passed for her study (actually a second bedroom.)

He drew a blank at the living room peep-hole, but found Marianne wearing a royal blue teddy and sitting on the blond guy's lap in her bedroom, it seemed as if she were dry-humping him, for she was rocking her hips back and forth over his groin and Siggy knew that if this was any kind of a guy he had a roaring hardon that was trying to rip its way out of his shorts.

They kissed and it caused Marianne to bring her pussy rubbing to a halt for the moment. It was a very long, slow kiss. Siggy's heart sped up and he hardened.

She broke the kiss and looked at the blond haired man. Then she kissed him again; this time giving him the tongue. She put her hands on either side of his face and tried to get her tongue as deep into his mouth as she could.

Siggy almost hurt himself in his eagerness to whip his dick out and moaned quietly in frustration as he found himself hung up, fortunately, not by the zipper. Another anxious moment and he was free and gave himself a good solid squeeze before beginning a sequence of shot slow strokes. He wanted this to last, for sure. Marianne was definitely in the mood and would take her time. Siggy told himself he might have to jerk off several times before they were finished.

The blond reached around Marianne to grab two handfuls of her ass. She gasped into his mouth when his fingers explored between the cheeks of her ass and down to her thong covered pussy. She sat up and wriggled away to escape his questing fingers.

Standing in front of him, she took a deep breath and waved her finger at him.

He laughed, but in a gesture of compliance and surrender, placed his hands behind his neck.

"That's my Garth," Marianne said, "I like to take my time, not rush things, you know?"

"That's fine with me, just as long as you're not a cockteaser, Marianne."

"Why Garth sweetie, whatever possessed you to see me THAT way?"

"Maybe the way you were rubbing that pussy of your all over my dick had something to do with it."

"But baby, that's part of warming up. I want you crazy for me when we..."

"Fuck?"

"I prefer the term 'make love, ' don't you? It has... a more meaningful appeal, don't you agree?"

"I agree that we'll fu... make love all right, and the sooner the better."

"Haste makes waste sweetie, here let me give you a sample..."

And she gave him a quick kiss; placed her hand under his chin and began licking his neck. A moment later her other hand went down to the bulge in his shorts and Garth groaned as her fingernails scratched through the material of the shorts and raked over the engorged head of his cock.

Siggy came, spewing a huge load against the wall he was leaning on. Ruefully, he took his handkerchief and diligently wiped the semen from the wall, cleaned himself up and resumed his vigil at the peep-hole.

Marianne had removed her hand from his cockhead and was now kissing her way down his chest. Garth groaned when her tongue licked his nipple and reached out to hold her head there to prolong the delicious sensations resounding from there to his very toes. But she was expecting the move and adroitly dodged away to his stomach and since the sensations were about the same and he now knew where she was heading he gave up trying to hold her head, but lay one hand on the top of her head as a mere guide.

Seeking to chide him for this, Marianne spoke for the first time in several minutes. "I don't need a guide dog to help me get to where I'm going, Garth, honey. Why not lie back and enjoy?"

With a loud groan, he did as she suggested and Marianne began to scrape his abdomen with her teeth. Siggy marveled at the size of Garth's erection and found himself growing hard once more. 'This time, ' he told himself, 'I'll go slow and when I think I'm close, I'll stop.'

But a split second before his eye returned to the peep-hole he thought, 'She won't let me stop, I know her. I'll keep on jerking it and come again, but that won't be so bad because if she keeps this up with this... Garth fellow, why I'll get hard all over again. So, we'll just see who lasts the longest, Marianne, ' he told himself defiantly.

He nodded to her as if she were looking at him, when in truth, he was convinced she had absolutely no idea he was watching them. If she had, he thought, her performance might have been even better.

He returned to his watching.

Marianne had licked and kissed her way to Garth's groin, but adroitly avoided his more sensitive parts. She was licking the inside of his hip when Garth's cock jerked and bumped against the side of her face.

Siggy couldn't believe his eyes.

Marianne looked hungeringly at Garth's member; and then giggling, rubbed her face on his erection. As soon as he groaned from the contact, she moved away to shower a stream of kisses along his thigh.

Garth groaned even louder and Marianne seized his cock and held it away from his body as she carefully examined it. Then, shoving several loose strands of hair from her face, she studied it from every angle.

Siggy, looking on was impressed with the size and thickness of Garth's member, calculating it to be close to eight inches in length and perhaps more than four inches in circumference. Gargantuan when compared to his own medium sized cock.

Both Siggy and Garth gasped with pleasure as Marianne put her bright white teeth to the very tip of Garth's throbbing cock, pressed them gently into his skin and when satisfied that she'd be leaving her imprint, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to flick over the opening at the tip.

Garth's cock jerked mightily and almost tore itself from Marianne's grasp, but she appeared to have been prepared for that eventuality and held on to him and opened her mouth, extended her tongue and deliberately coated the head of his member with her saliva.

Garth's cock was oozing with precum and both of them knew he was not far from ejaculating a mighty load.

"Wait right here," Marianne told him and got up and went to the kitchen and took out a tray of ice cubes from the fridge. She opened the tray in the sink, selected four cubes, placed them in a glass and filled the glass halfway with water and returned to the bedroom.

"What's that?" Garth asked, mildly curious, but really wanting her mouth back on him.

Taking hold of him again, she ran a series of kisses down the side of his erection and on reaching the base, lifted his sac to her lips and sucked long and hard on each one in turn.

"ARGHHH!" Garth roared and tried unsuccessfully to grab her head and hold it in place.

But once again, Marianne anticipated him and swerved to avoid his flailing hands. "Be nice!" she said, scolding him like one would admonish a child.

"AW, SHIT!" He roared as she dipped his erection into the glass of ice-water.

"Garth... sweetie, be nice, remember we're making love not fucking. This isn't just a blow job. I'm making love to your cockie here, so relax and enjoy it."

"The fuck are you doing there. That's bloody-fucking cold!"

"You'll last forever if we do this periodically, she said soothingly.

"My turn will come," he said and winced with the pleasure she delivered by licking the slight space between his testicles and his ass after drying him off with a hand towel.

Marianne sat up a little and looked directly at the wall behind which Siggy was watching -- his cock tightly gripped in his small fist, trying desperately to refrain from coming for the second time.

When she smiled, Siggy was paralyzed with fear. She knew!

She knew he was there watching!

'How dumb could he be to think that his peep-holes would not be noticed?' He told himself.

He prepared to bolt from his hiding place and was in fact rising to do so when Marianne winked at him!

Siggy thought quickly. She knows, but she doesn't care! She's enjoying showing off to me! That means I can call on her, I can use some pretext, maybe tutoring Nadia - something, anything - and maybe... just maybe..."

His stream of thought was interrupted when Marianne winked again and lowered her face to accept the knob of Garth's large head in her mouth, stretching her lips into a grotesque parody of a smile.

Marianne's jaw moved downward about four inches and halted. She required some time to adjust to Garth's size; up to now she had only gone down on two men, one of whom was her younger brother and neither one of them was nearly as large as Garth. Her brother was long and so having deep-throated him, she expected to be able to do the same with Garth, but his thickness was proving difficult to manage. Still she thought it possible and after resting a minute, placed her hands on Garth's hips and proceeded to take another two inches before stopping again. This time, however she removed him from her mouth and gasped for air.

"You're pretty big, you know?"

"It's all right if you can't take it all," he said calmly, hiding the fact that he was ever so close to coming.

"Oh, I think I can, but it's a matter of adjusting. I can't do it right off, so please bear with me, I get it all down, you'll see."

And with happy eyes and another wink in Siggy's direction, she quickly dipped him into the ice-water again.

"You bloody bitch!" he cried, but she was already shoving him back down her throat, sucking hard all the way. Then with her tongue touching the base of his member she found she had to swallow some of the saliva gathered from all the sucking or gag and backed off him until she managed to swallow.

Siggy was masturbating furiously now, no longer caring if he came too soon. He had to come and come soon!

And as Marianne descended down Garth's monstrous member one more, this time at an excruciatingly slow pace, Siggy grunted loudly and splattered the wall in front of him with his ejaculate, getting it on his trouser leg and shoe top as well.

He was incredulous as he saw Marianne wave happily at him as Garth's prick surged down her gullet.

'She heard me come!' He thought and was startlingly close to maintaining his previous erection, which even for Siggy's youthfulness was impressive. He kept right on wanking and watching.

Now that Marianne had managed to engulf his entire cock in her mouth, she changed tactics slightly, sucking him hard, first when he was entirely immersed in her throat; and then backing off until only the very tip was in her mouth and laved it with her tongue.

"I'm getting very close, baby!" Garth wheezed his own throat dry with lust.

At this point, Marianne wanted nothing more than to feel his load scampering down the sides of her throat and began to jerk his shaft off as she sucked happily away on him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.