HomeCumming - Cover

HomeCumming

by HeaterleeHunter

Copyright© 2004 by HeaterleeHunter

Incest Sex Story: I wife who loves to bring dessert home to her husband. Nice filled and creamy desert.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Aunt   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   .

Climbing out of her car Maria gave a slight groan as the pain in her legs reminded her of the fucking she had just received. Her blouse is tied around her waste, all the buttons having been ripped off. Reaching into the car for her purse she saw the cum stains on the leather interior; wiping it up with her fingers she sucked the cum juices off of them smiling to herself. "Good to the last drop", she giggles and heads into the house, her high heels clicking on the pavement. Giggling again as she hears her sloppy pussy making gassy noises, quaffing.

Tossing her keys down on the table next to the door, she pads through the dark house up the stairs, which makes her pussy and ass really sing, giggling all the way, not even noticing the trail of cum drops she's left on the floor in her wake. Not bothering to turn on the light opting to move about the bedroom by the dim light coming from the open bathroom door. She heard a flush in the bathroom, and then the door opened as her husband came out.

Marcus had come home from work to any empty house, finding only a note on the table saying that dinner was in the oven and to not wait up for her because she wouldn't be home until late. He didn't know where she was only what she was doing.

Trying to keep his mind off of what Maria was out doing he did some chores around the house and ate his dinner. Looking at the clock every so often, the time creeped by, after cleaning up the dishes he went and watched the news then the basketball game that was on. This made the time go by a bit quicker; when the game finally ended, he went upstairs to go to bed, glancing again at the clock he saw that it was now past eleven.

Something woke Marcus, rolling over he looked at the clock with blurry eyes, the time glaring two-thirty. Rolling over he saw that Maria still wasn't home yet. Getting up, he padded to the bathroom, relieved himself, washed his hands, and was about to shut off the light and try to get back to sleep when he looked up hearing something.

There she was, his gorgeous wife standing there in the shadowed light of the bathroom. Her normally well-groomed hair hung limply around her face looking dirty and unwashed. The silk blouse tied up under her ample breasts exposed her flat tanned stomach and the diamond pendant that he had given to her last year for her fortieth birthday.

Walking across the room, Maria reached up and pulled her husband down for a deep passionate kiss. Driving her tongue deep into his mouth as her hands trailed down his back pushing his boxers down freeing his less than adequate cock, it always amazed her that such a good looking muscular man could have such a small cock.

Groaning into her mouth as her hand grabbed his cock, Marcus accepted Maria's kiss sucking on her tongue tasting the distinctive flavor of salty cum. His hands grabbed at the back of her head holding her close, kissing her passionately, his fingers tangling in her hair and feeling the slimy residue matted there. As they kissed, Maria lead her loving husband of twenty-three years back to their marital bed shoving him down with her hands and watched him flopped back, smiling up at her he lay there passively.

"I hope you're still hungry baby. Mommy brought home desert for you." she cooed.

His only response was the gleam in his eyes and his tongue snaking out to lick his lips.

Kicking off her high heels, Maria climbed on the bed straddling his legs, spreading her legs causing her pussy to dribble and drip on his limb. Looking at him with passion and lust Maria scooped up the cream and held it up to her husband's lips. His tongue darted out to lick it then he raised his head to suck on her fingers, wrapping his tongue and licking all around it.

Suddenly shifting positions, Maria spun around and straddled Marcus' head; staying up on her knees she kept her open and well-fucked pussy out of his reach. Reaching down, she pulled her tight black skirt up over her hips exposing her shaved and inflamed pussy. Lying on his back, Marcus could see that it was still open and it's were lips swollen from the hard fucking she'd gotten tonight.

Lying there passively, knowing he'd be punished if he moved, Marcus let the cum drip into his open mouth. Feeling Maria's hot breath on his stomach as she leaned forward, laying her head on his thigh she trailed her finger up and down on his other leg. She finally ended her teasing of him by sinking her drooling sex into his waiting mouth.

As his talented tongue scooped up the thick cum on the surface of her sensitive pussy lips Maria started her tale.

"Your brother called me today and asked if I could come over to his dorm room and help him with his economics."

Her hips jerked a bit as his tongue passed over one of the many bruises on her inner thighs, "Easy baby I'm a bit sore."

"Mmmm, that's better." She moaned.

"I was going to go see Tommy today for lunch, but Derek sounded so panicked, he doesn't want to fail and loose his scholarship, you know."

"When I got there, Derek wasn't around, but his roommate let me in saying that Derek was in the shower, cleaning up after practice."

Shifting a bit, pushing her love nest over her husband's mouth, Maria continued with her story.

"Jeremy had just gotten back to the room from his shower; his body was all wet and steamy. God honey, I couldn't help myself; you know how I get around a black cock."

Hearing his wife start to talk dirty as she unfolded her triad caused Marcus' cock to twitch and slap at his stomach.

"You love how your prim and proper wife is a slut for big hard cock don't you baby?" Maria breathed hard as she watched his precum drip onto his stomach.

The only response Marcus could give while trapped between her thighs was to groan as he shoved his tongue deeper into her stretched pussy and scoop out the sweet salty tastes of her nectar mixed with her young lover's juices.

"I couldn't help myself; I just had to have it, so I tore off his towel and dropped onto my knees right there. Even soft he was huge; I didn't think I would be able to take him but I had to try."

Grinding her hips down onto his searching tongue, Maria continued to tease and entice Marcus with her story of giving the young college soccer player one of her patented blowjobs. She shared with him how she took him into her throat and licked his balls even sticking her finger in his ass bringing him to the edge, then making him hang, loving the control and power it gave her.

The entire time Marcus cleaned out her pussy, his own small cock twitched and dribbled pre cum all over his leg.

"That's when your brother came into the room. I didn't turn around I just kept sucking that big, fat, black cock."

"UH, that's it baby make me cum." Maria pushed her pussy down hard as Marcus' ministrations made her cum. Not even touching her clit yet, she was saving that for later. Her pussy spasmed then pushed more of her lovers cum out and into his open, sucking mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.