Banged Up Witch - Cover

Banged Up Witch

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: The door banged behind me and I face into the room that was going to be my home for the next two years. 10x6 feet with two bunks and a bucket for sloops. I wasn't alone however, on one of the bunks was a middle-aged man reading his paper. He didn't acknowledge me though, which didn't bode well. But then after a few minute he put down his paper and looked at me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   .

The door banged behind me and I face into the room that was going to be my home for the next two years. 10x6 feet with two bunks and a bucket for sloops. I wasn't alone however, on one of the bunks was a middle-aged man reading his paper. He didn't acknowledge me though, which didn't bode well. But then after a few minute he put down his paper and looked at me.

"What are you in for?" he asked straight out.

"Burglary," I replied, "three years. You?"

"Manslaughter," he said with a grin, "seven years, done two already, should be out in a couple more."

"Oh," I said.

Things went quite after that and I settled down to my new home. Ted, my cellmate seemed friendly enough but the next two years was going to be hell.

A few weeks past and I had settled in as best as I could then one night Ted decided to talk. It was way after lights out and the place was still.

"Could get out of here now," he chuckled, "if I wanted too."

He had my attention with his few words.

"Did I anybody tell you that I'm a witch," he said.

"A witch," I said, "I thought males witches were called warlocks."

"Makes no difference what you call 'em," he said, "it's the magic that's important."

I waited not saying anything in case I upset him, I've still got to live here for a long time yet and with a mad man too.

"Do you want to hear about it?" he asked.

"Sure," I agreed.

"I've always had the power," he said, "could spin a coin on the bar for hours, then I met Jen."

He was quiet for some time I suppose he was thinking about this girl Jen.

"She had the power too, stronger than me or so I thought at the time, although she always said I had great power if only I could dig down deep inside and find it. Anyway we hit it off straight away and she moved in with me. Over the next two years she taught me things, she wasn't a dark witch just a bit off white," he laughed at that, "but she would do things to people that weren't always nice."

"Yeah, like what?" I asked.

"Well she could make 'em do thing that they didn't want too, usually with Jen it was something sexual," he laughed again. "It was always fun being with her, boy the times we had, I remember this girl she picked up, couldn't been more than eighteen or so but boy did she know which end was up. Fucked us both to a standstill she did, but that was Jen for you always after a good time. Anyways then came that morning in the Bank."

He stopped talking again, collecting his thoughts I suppose.

"We only went in to pay a few bills when three guys crashed in with shotguns, somehow in the melee Jen got shot, no it was worse than than that, she got 'er head blown off."

"Oh my god," I gasped, I remember it now, it was in all the papers about three years ago, the tabloids press called it the 'Headless Heist'.

"Well something snapped deep inside me and I became a different guy," he whispered.

"Yeah, I can believe that," I said.

"What Jen had said all along about me being powerful was true," he continued, "I just needed something to set me off."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I tracked them down, one by one," he said, then he was quiet.

I waited for some minutes for him to start again.

The guy who pulled the trigger I found first, he lived in this high rise apartment on the 17th floor. I just walked in, I opened his locked door and just walked in. I told him who I was, but he denied being there, but I knew, I could read his mind see. I raised my arm and pointed it at him," Ted said pointed his finger at me and I ducked, "he flew out of the window and fell those 17th floors and smacked into the concrete below."

"Wow," I said, not really sure if I believed him or not.

The next night I found the second guy, I walked into his house and found him watching the TV but this one had a young wife. As much as I wanted to kill him, he hadn't actually pull the trigger, but I wanted to hurt him make him suffer, so I made his wife strip off and I fucked her there on the floor right in front of him."

"No shit," I said, "bet that freaked him out."

"I had made it so he couldn't move or speak, all he could do was watch as I banged into his bird then I pulled out and splattered all over her tits."

"What happened after that?" I asked.

"Well I suppose a bit of the fire went out of me, I had killed the one who had actually shot Jen, and I didn't really know what I wanted to do now. Fucking his wife was great fun and I knew it hurt him to have to watch so I decided to carry on taking my pleasures."

"So you fucked her again?" I asked.

"Yeah, many times," he chuckled, "I would ring up and call her over to my place and she would stay the night."

"Cool," I said, "what was she like then?"

"She was a bit of all right," he said, "no model or anything, but not bad, tits a bit small for my liking but great legs and bum."

"So what about the third guy then?" I asked.

"He was much older, about forty or so with a wife, son and a daughter," he paused for a minute, "once again I didn't want to kill him just make him suffer."

"So what did you do then?" I asked.

"I called around during the afternoon when he and his wife were alone," he said, "she wasn't bad for her age and her having two kids and all, so I got her to strip off and I fucked her like I did the other one right in front of him."

"How do you make them strip off?" I asked, "threaten them or something."

"No," he chuckled, "I used magic, got into their minds and make 'em do things just like Jen had taught me. Of course when I was catching my breath after a long fuck, in walked their son and daughter, home from school."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.