Ex - Cover

Ex

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: It had been over a year since our divorce and I hadn't seen or heard from her since then. It had been a very painful time for me, the women who I loved above all others, fell in love with another man and had left me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   MaleDom   Gang Bang   .

I was sitting alone at home watching the telly when the door bell rang.

"Hi Tom," said my ex-wife, she looked as beautiful as the first time I saw her.

"Hi," I replied, stunned to see her again. I didn't even know she knew where I lived. "D-do you want to come in?"

"Yes, thanks," she said and she walked so close to me that I could smell her perfume. She found her own way to my small lounge and sat herself down.

"Drink?" I offered.

"Sure why not," she smiled and I went to find her drink.

"So what is it Kate?" I asked when we had both settled down with our drinks.

"I know I haven't any rights," she started to say, "but I just needed to talk to someone and listening has always been one of your strong points."

It had been over a year since our divorce and I hadn't seen or heard from her since then. It had been a very painful time for me, the women who I loved above all others, fell in love with another man and had left me.

"I have this problem with Gerard," she said, Gerald was the guy she had left me for.

"Oh," I said but deep down inside I was laughing.

"Yes," she said and took a big swig of her drink, "he has some funny ideas sometimes."

"Oh," I repeater, the arts to being a good listener was just to prompt now and again when required but not to talk too much.

"I shouldn't be telling you this but there's nobody else I can talk too," she smiled weakly.

My lounge was filled with our silence for quite a long time before she gained enough courage to speak again.

"He likes me to do things," she said quickly.

"Oh like what?" I asked.

"I'm not sure I should be telling you all this," she repeated and smiled weakly at me again, "but they are not nice things."

"Here let me get you another drink," I offered and I refilled her glass with a stronger mixture.

"So when did this all start?" I asked.

"About a year ago," she said, "right after we got married.

I hadn't heard that she had re-married but then I hadn't heard anything about her at all.

"At first it was just a bit silly, fun even," she smiled weakly again, "dressing up and all, didn't hurt anybody."

"Dressing up?" I enquired.

"He used to buy me these outfits to wear," she said.

"What sort of outfits?" I asked.

"All sorts really, I'm not sure where he got them from, but they were silly little dresses and such, but they all showed my figure off a bit," she said lamely.

"Showed your figure off," I repeated.

Thinking back to our 5 years together I can remember her wearing loads of different outfits that showed her figure off and she never minded then.

"These were not your ordinary dresses," she said, "I mean I usually wear short skirts and such but these went way beyond short. Almost see my knickers when I stood and usually very low at the front too."

Well one thing you could say about Kate was she always had a nice figure, well worth showing off.

"At first he just ask me to wear them around the house which was ok I suppose, but then he wanted me to wear one when I hosted a card night with his drinking buddies.

"So tell me about that dress then?" I asked.

"Well actually it was quite nice if it wasn't so small," she smiled at the memory, "it was your typical 'little black dress' with the emphasise on the little. The skirt ended just below my knickers and the top had small shoulder straps and plunged almost to my navel."

It sounded very sexy especial with Kate body inside it.

"Yes I think I see," I said sounding sympathetic.

"Well that was bad enough having these drunken guys leering at me, looking down my top and up my skirt but later he wanted me to wear it out when we went for dinner or dancing."

"You could have always said no, I offered.

"I'm afraid he's not like you," she said, "he doesn't take no for an answer. He's much more aggressive, it was one of the things I like about him at first."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.