Susan & Jake Naked in School - Cover

Susan & Jake Naked in School

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 5: Wednesday at School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wednesday at School - This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Pregnancy  

Susan

I awakened Wednesday morning, and it was really strange. For the first time in my life, I awakened in a man’s arms. And it was heavenly. Jake was lying on his back, while I was on my side facing him. My right arm was over his chest and I was using his shoulder for a pillow. God, it was great!

I thought about going down on him — his prick looked so inviting — but I was too comfortable to move. As I lay there, his eyes opened, and they were focused on me. And the first thing I saw was the love in them. What a perfect way to start a day: in the arms of your lover who just took your virginity and gave you his own. Mmm...

“Good morning, my love,” I whispered.

He didn’t reply. Instead, he just shifted enough to be able to kiss me, which he did. Soundly! Oh, bliss!

“What time is it?” he asked.

“Time to get up, I’m afraid.” Then I giggled and said, “You’re going to have to get relief in biology again, my darling.”

“Oh, the shame of it all,” he said softly. “With all the other kids watching, too.” He shook his head and added, “I’ll never be able to do it.”

“Yeah ... sure!” I giggled.

He tickled me lightly, but we did get up and shower together. Then he shaved while I did my hair. After getting dressed — we debated which bra and panties I was going to wear that day — we went out to the kitchen.

Mom and Jean were already there, still naked, although Mom was wearing a little apron at her waist that didn’t even reach down to her slit. Jill was there, too ... and bitching.

“Sheesh! This place is worse than camping out next to the active runway at an airbase. All night long I kept being awakened by another woman screaming in orgasm. God, you women are noisy.”

“Don’t swear, sweetie,” Jean chided. “It’s not nice.”

Then to me Jill said, “Thank you, Susan. You saved my life last night.”

“What did Susan do?” Jean asked.

“She gave me her vibrator to use.” Then again to Susan she said, “If I didn’t totally wreck the dumb thing, the least it needs is new batteries. I wore it out in my pussy.”

“Jill!” her mother exclaimed.

“Jill, what? If I wore out a vibrator, Dad must have worn out your cunt! How many times was it? Three? Four?”

Jean lightly rubbed her bare slit. Her vagina and labia were red and swollen. She just sighed and said, “I don’t know. But it was one of the greatest nights of our life together. Your dad is a fantastic lover!” Then to Mom she said, “You know, I don’t know if I slept a wink last night. I really think I was unconscious between fuck sessions. So good!” she exclaimed, stretching out both words.

“What time does your game start?” Mom asked. “Three-thirty?”

The question wasn’t surprising. Mom came to all my games, but there seemed to be more in her routine question this time. I didn’t know why.

“I guess,” I replied. “It’s the usual starting time.”

As we were getting ready to leave, Gram came out rubbing her swollen pussy and looking happy as hell. All three women looked very well fucked, and I said so.

Gram just looked at me, raised an eyebrow and asked, “Have you looked in a mirror this morning, Sue? Your appearance defines ‘well fucked’!”

I just blushed and got the hell out of there.

When we arrived at school, we found Emily waiting for us. “Same as yesterday?” she asked.

Jake and I agreed, but before we could walk off, Jill piped up. “Wait a minute! Miss Adams, will you undress me after Susan does you?”

“What?” Jake and I responded in unison. “What’s going on, Jill?” I added.

“While you two were fucking like bunnies last night—”

“Whoops!” Emily interjected. “Did you?”

“I gave Jake my virginity last night,” I said softly, “and he gave me his.”

Emily gave a little whoop, then grabbed me and kissed me soundly. Then she repeated it with Jake. “It couldn’t happen to two more wonderful people!” she exclaimed.

Hmm ... What a reaction from a teacher, yet. Of course, we did have a somewhat different relationship with Emily than we did with any other teacher.

To Jill, Emily said with a grin, “You were telling us what you were doing while Susan and Jake were fucking like bunnies... ?”

“I was reading the rules for Naked in School,” she replied, sticking the tip of her tongue out to Jake, “and it says very clearly that all students are authorized to be naked in school. There are several differences, though:

“First, a student not in the Program can’t do outreach; they can’t be naked without consequences except at school or school events. Second, any such student has access to his or her clothing at any time and can get dressed. Finally, such a student is not required to use the lockers and shower facilities of the opposite sex, although they may if they so choose.

“Anyway,” Jill concluded, “I’ve decided to be naked in school today, too.” Looking at Emily she added, “Miss Adams, I would appreciate it if you would undress me in front of the other students. Would you, please?”

I was stunned, and it was clear that Jake was, too. “But why, Jill?” I managed to ask.

“For two reasons,” she said. “First, I really love Jake very much. I always have.” Her eyes were downcast when she said it. Then with her back straight and her head up high she continued, “I’ve been a brat with him, I know. But he’s the best damned big brother a girl could ever hope to have. And if he can be naked, I can be, too.”

Then she looked at me and continued, “I’ve only known you for a couple of days, Sue, but you personify everything that a girl would like to be. And you’ve even volunteered to be my big sister, and there are no words to describe how important that is to me. Finally, there’s the love that you and Jake so obviously share. I want some of that, even if it has to be vicarious. Susan Stark, you’re just plain great!”

I glanced over at Emily, and I could see that she was mentally reeling. But she recovered and said, “Jill, I would be very pleased to undress you this morning.” She paused and then added, “Would you mind if I pointed out your ... attributes? You are a truly beautiful young woman.”

Jill happily agreed, and we were off.

Again, Jake stripped me — I wondered if my pussy looked as red to the others as it felt to me — and again ended it by throwing my bikini out to the waiting guys. It seemed like the milling crowd was at least twice as big as the day before.

I stripped him — the swooning girls were there in strength — and he stripped Emily. There was a difference this morning, though. When he took off her bra, she, too, put her shoulders back and placed her hands on the back of her neck thrusting out her perfect tits. When she was bare, she turned around slowly to give everyone a good look at her from all angles.

God, she has a perfect little ass!

The crowd started to make a move to disband when Emily grabbed their attention. “This morning,” she said in a voice that really carried, “we’re very fortunate to have another student who’s going to be naked in school. This is Jillian Collins, a new sophomore here, and Jake’s sister. To show her solidarity with her brother, she’s going to be naked, too. Furthermore, Jill will be the first 10th- grader to be naked in school, even though she’s not in the program.”

Jill was facing the crowd, and Emily moved behind her. She stripped the girl from the back giving everyone a look at how beautiful she was. Would you believe it? She even pulled on Jill’s nips to get them nice and hard as they sat on her very firm and pert little breasts. “Notice how beautifully shaped Jill’s breasts are?” Emily commented. “And they’re so nice and firm with such lovely little nipples!”

When she was naked, Jill did what Emily had done, and in spades. Not only did she turn slowly to give everyone a complete view of her body, she also moved as far forward toward the crowd as she could get. The crowd reaction was amazing, to me at least. They applauded! No cheers, no suggestive remarks ... just applause. They were applauding her courage to do what she was doing voluntarily.

While Jill was showing herself off, Emily addressed the crowd again. “As the coordinator of the Naked in School program, there are a couple of things I should mention regarding Jill. First of all, unlike a program participant, she is not required to accede to other students’ requests, reasonable or otherwise. Second, she is not available for fondling, groping or any other exploration of her body. Clear?

“And finally, no means no! Any student violating these rules is subject to immediate suspension from school... at least! I hope I’m making myself clear.”

Then she smiled to take some of the sting from her words and said, “Looking at my watch — the only item of clothing I’m still wearing — it seems like it’s about that time. Have a great day!”

Then she turned to Jill and said, “Your clothes and mine are in this separate box, Jill, that will be kept in the office. But unlike Susan and Jake, you can have them back at any time. Okay?”

Jill held her head up straight and just nodded.

The first bell rang and we headed for the door. “Jill,” Emily asked, “did you do your biology homework ... for a change?”

“I sure did,” Jill replied with a grin. “That’s another thing I’ve picked up from my new big sister, Susan. She has top grades and is the most popular and respected person in the school. So I figured out that I don’t have to act like an airhead just because I’m a blue-eyed blonde.”

Emily ruffled Jill’s hair and said, “Good for you! But it took you long enough.” With that Em stuck out the tip of her tongue, and Jill howled with laughter.

Jake

Good grief! Jill’s naked in school, too. I knew damned well she hadn’t said a word to our parents, and I could envision Dad having a bird ... or a coronary. But maybe not. I guess I must have been in a fog before or something. I guess it had never registered, really, how cool my parents really were. And Mom? Good heavens! She actually said that she might not have slept the night before. When she wasn’t being fucked, she was unconscious. But with her perfect body and lovely skin, it was no wonder Dad couldn’t keep his hands off her.

In 1st period biology, again Susan and I sat in the front of the room. And Emily really did it to us, too.

“Susan,” Emily said, “do I understand that you gave up your virginity last night?”

“No, Miss Adams,” Sue replied, “that’s not quite true. I didn’t ‘give it up’, I gave it to Jake Collins with all the love that’s in me.” Then she held her head up even straighter and added, “And Jake gave me his virginity with the same love.”

“How was it?” Emily asked softly.

Susan just slowly shook her head. “If it had been any better I would be dead.

“Let me put it this way: Like most girls, I’ve dreamed of doing this. All I can say is that never in my life did I have a dream half as good as the reality. It was utterly perfect. And then I slept with my arm over his body and woke up that way. It was the most perfect night of my life!”

“Love or lust?” Emily asked.

“Love!” Susan instantly replied. Looking out at the class, she continued, “I tried to think of doing it with another guy ... and I couldn’t. I honest-to-God could not! Maybe that’s a good test for all you people: Do you want a roll in the hay, or are you at the point where you can’t imagine life without your partner? That’s the way I am. Jake Collins is my life.”

Good grief! Not only had Susan laid it all out, she did it in class ... and with class. Then I thought about what she had said. I really couldn’t imagine life without her, either. Wow!

Then I was asked to describe what had happened the night before, so I gave the class a blow-by-blow account of our first lovemaking, complete with bells, whistles, rockets, screams and the rest. When I concluded, the whole class applauded. And that’s almost all they did.

Stephanie Hopkins said softly, “How wonderful! When I gave up mine, it was a disaster. It was in a car and neither of us knew what we were doing. He penetrated, it hurt like hell, and he shot off inside me. The whole damned thing didn’t take a minute.” Then she asked, “I gather you two were in bed when you did it. But what about your parents?”

Susan grinned happily and replied, “Both sets of parents were there, as well as my grandparents. We had had a marvelous dinner and then all four couples made love. And from what we learned this morning, our parents were making love all night long.” She paused as she seemed to be thinking of something. Then she continued, “You know, I think that made it even better. We weren’t sneaking around trying to put something over on our parents. In fact, the doors were open, and theirs were, too. Jake and I were too absorbed with each other to pay attention, but we learned from Jake’s sister that the screams of women in the throes of orgasm continued all night long.

“Jake and I loved each other, while our parents were loving each other, too. It really could not have been better.”

“Wow!” Stephanie murmured. “How cool!”

At the end of class, things changed again. Susan got the blanket out, spread it on the floor, and took her position kneeling on the end to provide a pillow for Emily’s head. Then Emily amazed us both. “Susan, would you do me a favor? Instead of kneeling behind me, would you kneel over me? So your luscious pussy is over my face?” She blushed and added, “I’m really far more experienced with women than I am with men, so I’m pretty sure you’ll like it.”

Susan’s eyes flared, but she nodded her head.

Emily laid down flat on the blanket and I started to work on her. This time I kissed her lips first — they were as sweet as sugar — and then Susan took her position straddling Emily’s face facing me. I moved down to her breasts, then her navel and finally her pussy. Already I could hear Susan’s moans as Emily worked on her.

It was remarkable. Emily brought Susan to a screaming orgasm just a moment before I took her over. It was funny, I guess. Emily screamed, but her mouth was covered by Susan’s cunt. I think the scream was enough to put Susan over again. She just collapsed on top of me.

“Oh, dear,” Susan muttered groggily. “That was unreal.” Then she rolled off Emily and looked up at her. “How did you ever learn to do that so well?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.