Susan & Jake Naked in School - Cover

Susan & Jake Naked in School

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 14: Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Sunday - This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Pregnancy  

Susan

Men! Sheesh! Just a little bit of lovemaking and they're dead to the world. They just can't take it. They must be out of shape. I mean ... Jake had me in orgasm for only about twenty minutes Sunday morning. That's too short even to count, isn't it?

That's what I thought, too.

Anyway, I went stumbling out to the kitchen and found Mom, along with Ann, Emily, and Gram, all sitting around drinking coffee. I guess my presence caused a change because Mom acted like the ant when the anthill had been kicked over. She was all action. And I got a good look at Ann who was watching Mom like a hawk.

As was Emily. Hmm...

I'm always a bit slow, but I figured it out. They were learning how to cook by watching Mom. She whipped up some marvelous omelettes along with home fries, bacon and sausage. I guess we really pigged out, but it was just great.

As we were finishing, Gram was looking thoughtful. Finally, she said, "Kathy, could you do me a big favor?"

"No, Betty Stark, I can't do you any favors. But I will do anything you want. So what do you want?"

Only then did I realize what the problem was. From the first moment I met her, Betty was doing things for others. And she really wasn't used to asking a favor from anyone else.

But she replied, "Kathy, could you put on a really nice dinner for Sam and me this evening? I was sort of hoping we could have everyone who was at Jean's yesterday. Would that be possible?"

Mom was ecstatic! In the first place, not only is she a world-class cook, but it's one of her passions. And I happened to know that she had a number of favorite recipes for things that she almost never had the chance to make because the basic quantities were so large. So she just jumped at the chance.

"Kathy," Betty said softly, "could you do something else for me? Please don't say a word to your father about tonight. Please? Could we make it a surprise?"

Mom instantly agreed.

Awhile later, the men started to show up. When Granddad appeared, Emily asked about the wedding. After gobbling down his own breakfast, he got on the phone. Later, I learned that he had spoken to the commanding officer of the Naval Base. And you know what? When a four-star admiral wants something, things happen in a very big hurry. The fact that it was Sunday morning had nothing to do with nothing.

Anyway, the base chapel was booked for a Saturday wedding, and the Officers' Club for the reception following. Then a small battle began between Ann Stockdale and Gramps over who was going to pay for everything. Emily stopped the battle cold by announcing that she was going to pay for her own wedding. Then she triggered gasps from my grandparents — and my mom — by showing them her cashier's check for $25 million. Everyone conceded that the wedding wouldn't put much of a dent in that. And it certainly did not.

Jake

It was an incredible evening. And, for a change, everyone was actually dressed! And I'm delighted to say that two of the stars of the show were Ann Stockdale and BJ Mason. They were sitting side by side having cocktails and not only did they look like sisters, they acted like it, too. Furthermore, it was really a coming-out for both of them since they had both spent years looking older than they were by about 15 years. That night their true beauty was apparent.

Mom really outdid herself on the dinner. And, I learned, it was the very first time the Stark's dining table had ever been opened out to its full length. It was just lovely! And the dinner was magnificent.

After the dessert was served — crepes Suzette — Ken Stark rose from the table and brought back a tray of champagne flutes. Then without saying a word to anyone, he began pouring Dom Pérignon for everyone.

You know something? That champagne is really easy to get used to.

But still no word had been spoken. There was just the usual dinner-table conversations going on, but I guess we were all waiting for something.

Finally, Gram spoke up. "Folks, I have a confession to make," she began. "As some of you know, I've been teased constantly by my personal physician who is a GYN. She kept telling me that my age seems to be going backward. In fact, the last time I saw her — Friday — she said that all of my tests indicate that physically I'm not even 25.

"Well, I guess we're going to find out." She paused and then blurted, "I'm pregnant. I'm going to have a baby." She just sat there without saying another word as she just stared at her champagne flute.

Suddenly it registered on Granddad. His eyes became as big as saucers as he gasped, "You're what?"

"I'm pregnant, dear," Gram replied with a warm smile. "You know ... a baby?"

With that Sam jumped from his chair, went around the table to where Betty was sitting and scooped her up in his arms. Then he sat on her chair with her on his lap. Then he kissed her. And I mean he really kissed her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.