Susan & Jake Naked in School - Cover

Susan & Jake Naked in School

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 11: Saturday Morning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Saturday Morning - This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Pregnancy  

Jake

I woke up Saturday morning, missing something. I had that marvelous scent in my nostrils that I had really gotten used to: the sweetness of Susan’s body. The scent was there, but where was Susan?

Then I heard sounds coming from the other bedroom attached to our suite, the room where Will Stockdale and Emily Adams were. I was still not fully awake, and as I became more fully alert I realized I was hearing moans, groans and muffled cries. Bestirring myself from the bed — what the hell ... why not? Susan wasn’t there with me — I padded out of the bedroom, across our sitting room to the bedroom beyond.

Making my way across the bedroom I saw that Will still appeared to be sound asleep with the covers pulled mostly over his head. Light was shining from the bathroom beyond, and that also seemed to be the source of the noises. Reaching the doorway, I saw Emily lying bent over the vanity with her legs spread and her ass in the air.

Just then, Emily muffled a squeal, but managed to gasp, “Another, Sue... ! Please?”

Only then did I realize that Susan had two fingers working in Emily’s asshole and was stretching the sphincter. “No more, Em,” Susan whispered, “you’re hurting too badly and I can see where you’re scarred from that rape.” She paused and then giggled, “Besides ... it’s your turn to do me now.”

“What’s going on?” I asked as Em eased herself up from the vanity and opened a tube of K-Y Jelly.

Sue turned her head to look at me. “Hi, sweetie. Em’s determined to take Will in her ass this morning. We’ve already given each other enemas and now we’re working on stretching our assholes.”

I watched as Emily started to spread Sue’s buns, but then Susan reached back and did it for her. “You’ll need both hands to do my ass,” she remarked.

But before starting to work, Emily leaned over and kissed Susan lovingly full on the mouth. And Sue wasted no time in returning the favor. Easing out of the kiss, Emily straightened up and began working the lube into Susan’s back channel.

As she was working, I heard her mutter, “Oh, damn!”

“What’s the trouble?” Susan moaned.

“It’s Bernie, my roommate,” Em replied. “This is going to be a real problem. She was absolutely furious last night when I left for the hotel. Heaven knows what she’s going to be like later today with me having been gone all night.

“Furthermore, she knows damned well I’ve been getting fucked, and she really can’t deal with that. It’s why there’s such a big difference between gay men and bull dykes. Gay men typically get along great with women; they’re pretty feminine themselves. But dykes hate men!” She grinned at me and added, “It seems, Jake, that you have certain equipment that she lacks.” She rolled her eyes and continued, “Equipment that — thankfully — Will has too. And he’s just about the same size as you are. Mmm ... But anyway, Bernie hates men, and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t like me much, now, either.”

Emily’s speech had been slowing down toward the end. It seemed that she was reflecting on what she was saying and didn’t like the implications one little bit.

“That’s no problem,” Susan said in a voice that sounded half-asleep. “You can just move in with us. And you can have a suite of your own, Big Sister.”

“Big sister?” I repeated. “What’s that mean?”

Susan shifted her weight so she was on her side and able to look at me. “It means that last Monday morning I had no siblings at all. And now I have two of the most beautiful sisters in the world. And I love them both so damned much, too.” Then she grinned at Emily and added, “See? No problem.”

“Are you sure it’s all right with your parents?”

“I’m absolutely certain! I’ve been telling everyone about you and they both love you, sight unseen.”

“But there’s still a problem, I’m afraid,” Emily said sadly.

“Which is... ?” I asked.

“The problem is still Bernie,” Emily continued. “I ... I ... didn’t know it until we had been living together for quite a while, but I learned that she really beat the shit out of her former lover when the girl broke it off.” She paused and then added, “Had I known that before we moved in, it never would have happened, but it did.” Again a pause. “So now what?”

“First of all, get back to work!” Susan complained. “But for the rest, there’s no problem, and thanks, dear sister, for making us aware of it.”

“And why is it no longer a problem?”

“Well,” Susan sniffed, “the fact that you’ve been getting royally fucked by a trooper may have scrambled your brain, but the fact is that Mom has more than a few friends on the Norfolk Police Department ... and you live in Norfolk.”

“So... ?”

“So Mom calls a friend. And when you go to clean out your apartment, there are likely to be more than a few of Norfolk’s Finest present to ensure there’s no trouble.” Then she raised her head from where it resting on the counter top and added, “Oh, shit!”

“And what’s that mean?” Emily asked while continuing to work on Susan’s asshole.

“That means that we’re going to have to rent a van is what ‘oh, shit’ means.” Then she giggled and added, “Can you believe it? There are only three of us and we have three cars. And we’re lucky if we can get two golf bags into any one of them.”

Emily finished with Susan and they again changed places. This time Sue took no time to finally get three fingers into Emily while spreading the K-Y as deeply as she could.

Going back through the bedroom, Emily was not nice. She just grabbed the covers from Will and dumped them on the floor. The poor guy was awakened with a start. “Okay, Stockdale,” Emily demanded, “time to get to work.” With that she jumped on the bed, knelt with her bottom in the air and spread her asscheeks apart, waiting.

That was as much as we saw as we continued on through the sitting room to our own bedroom where Sue adopted the same pose as Emily. So what was I to do? I mean ... War is hell, right?

“Jake, I’m sorry I’m not new and fresh for you,” Sue said in a muffled voice. Her face was on the bed and her hands were behind her spreading her cheeks. “But ... but I had Em scrub my insides really hard to get me as clean as she could for your luscious cock.” She paused and then added, “Please? Now?”

This whole thing was new to me. On the other hand, virtually everything I had done with Susan during the past week was new to me. Oh, well...

I moved behind her with my cock at full mast. Trying to be as gentle as I could, I put it at her rosebud and received a surprise. It just popped right in!

“Wonderful!” she sighed. Then she giggled and added, “I guess the enema and all of Em’s stretching really worked.”

“But why, Sue? Why are you doing this?”

Again the muffled reply, “I had to, Jake. I can’t count the number of guys who’ve stuck it in my ass ... and I don’t want to. But I wanted to be cleaned out. I wanted to see if it could possibly be any good.” She paused and sighed again, “And it’s wonderful!”

I had found that I just slipped right in, and was soon in all the way.

“Can you reach around and work on my clit? I would do it myself, but my hands are occupied at the moment.” She was still spreading her cheeks as far apart as she could.

And you know what? Susan Stark had — and still has — an utterly perfect ass. But I was able to reach under her, find her clit, and began to diddle it. That’s all she needed. She went off like a rocket!

With the constriction of her sphincter around my cock, that’s all I needed, too. I started to shoot like a fire hose.

Just then I heard a scream from the other room. It was Emily screaming, “Yes!”

“Good grief! She really must be a Stark, too,” Susan grumped. “She’s as loud as Mom and I are!”

By then I had eased out, and we were just cuddling on the bed. And she just fit into my arms like she really belonged there.

“Jake, I really don’t know which I like better, the screaming orgasms or the cuddling afterward. But whatever it is you do, it’s always the perfect thing.” She paused and then added softly, “I adore you, John James Collins, Jr.!”

“And I adore you, Susan Elizabeth Stark.” I paused and then added, “You’re just perfection on two lovely little feet.”

Susan checked the bedside clock and found it was almost eight o’clock. “Come on, lazybones! We’ve got lots to do today.” Then she grinned, rubbed her flat belly and added, “And we’ve got that lobster waiting for us, too!”

So off we went, sharing a shower and then I shaved while she did her hair.

Susan

Before dressing, I followed the instructions of the previous night’s maître d’ and called down to the dining room. I spoke to the hostess and told her we would be down in about thirty minutes. She made a couple of menu suggestions, and I enthusiastically agreed. Then I called Mom, told her about Emily’s problem with her roommate and that I had invited her to live with us for a while.

Between squeaks and groans, she agreed.

“Mom, what are you doing?” I naively asked.

“I’m getting my brains fucked out! What the hell did you think I was doing, turkey?”

“Oh...” I replied blandly. “Just thought I would ask. Being polite, you know...”

“Susan Stark being polite?” she retorted. “Never!” Then she screamed into the phone so loudly I thought she had ruptured my eardrum. Ah, well...

You know, there’s one thing that’s pretty neat about this “outreach” stuff. Em and I didn’t have to spend thirty minutes figuring out what to wear. What we had done earlier, while we were preparing for our anal experience, was to make sure there were no stray hairs in sight. Oh, yeah ... One more thing: because it wasn’t formal, we put on loafers over our bare feet. We had agreed that black stockings would be much too formal for breakfast wear.

And there was another thing about outreach: We didn’t need to identify ourselves to the hostess. For some reason, she just automatically knew who we were. How strange. Anyway, we were shown to a rather large round table close to the back of the room in front of the glass wall overlooking Portsmouth. I guessed that the cold lobster were figured to take up a lot of table space.

It was really hilarious. Emily and I attracted enough attention as we passed the seated diners, but it continued when we sat down in front of oysters on the half-shell. Jake and I were seated with our backs toward the window, while Emily and Will had their backs toward the entrance. Because we were so deep into the dining room, Jake and I got a good look at the other diners, many of whom were thumbing through the breakfast menu obviously trying to find oysters listed. And you know what? It was really neat!

Just as we were about to start eating, I looked up and saw a beautiful woman bearing down on us in a very purposeful fashion. When she reached us she was standing between Emily and Will, but behind them. In a soft voice she asked, “May I join you?”

What followed was funny. Both Emily and Will spun in their chairs at the sound of the woman’s voice, and both jaws dropped!

“M ... Mom?” Will stuttered. Then he exclaimed, “Mom! My God! What happened to you?”

“Nothing happened,” the woman replied. “I just decided to get dressed up a bit.” She came closer to the table, extended her hand toward me and said, “I’m Ann Stockdale, Will’s mother. And you have to be Susan Stark. I’ve been hearing great things about you for a long time.”

A waiter rushed up with another chair. He quickly rearranged the table which was easily large enough to easily accommodate the five of us. She ended being seated between Will and me. While the rearranging was in progress, I took the opportunity to look at Ann Stockdale more closely, and frankly I didn’t believe my eyes. She had golden-blonde hair worn in an urchin cut and the same brilliant blue eyes that the rest of us had. But my incredulity was triggered by her age. She didn’t appear to be even thirty years old! And she couldn’t have given birth at the age of four!

“Mama, what happened?” Will asked, still in a state verging on shock. “You’re outrageously beautiful! And you’re dressed up, too. What happened to your overalls and your flannel shirt? And your hair! You’ve always had it in a bun.”

By that time the waiter had brought another plate of oysters for Ann and we finally began to eat.

“Okay, I’ll admit it,” Ann Stockdale began. Then she looked across at Emily and added, “And it’s all your fault, too, young lady!”

“Young lady?” Emily yelped. “Good grief, woman, whatever happened to you? You look younger than I, and you look like you lost about 25 years of age just since Thursday night! Ann Stockdale, what have you done? And why is it my fault?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.