Susan & Jake Naked in School - Cover

Susan & Jake Naked in School

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 10: Friday after School

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Friday after School - This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Pregnancy  

Jake

"What's going on?" I asked Susan when we left Whitaker's office.

She just grinned and replied, "It's easy, sweetie. We've spent the last three nights at one of our two funny farms and I thought it would be nice to be away from the folks for one night." She paused and then added, "I've got plenty of money, so it's all on me. Okay?"

Well, what could I say? I just agreed.

Off we went to Susan's. She said she had to get a few things for the night, even though none of the things were clothing. When we arrived, she quickly filled her mother in on her plans. At that point I got another look at the Stark women in action. Kathy was at least as excited at the prospect as Susan was.

"Honey, that sounds like so much fun!" Kathy exclaimed. Then she frowned and added, "Cindy and Tom Donetti still spend at least one weekend a month at the Omni, and your dad hasn't taken me there even once!" She sniffed, "I think I'm pissed at him!"

"Sure you are, Mom," Susan responded, really stretching out the first word. "And now that you're pregnant, you're really pissed, aren't you?" Then she looked more closely at Kathy and added, "I hope you realize, Mrs. Kenneth Stark, that you've never looked this beautiful in your whole life. And you know damned well what everyone thought of your beauty before, too!"

Kathy Stark just glowed with health and happiness. For me, it was startling because I realized I was seeing exactly what Susan was going to look like in just a few more years. Previews of things to come, I guess.

Then Kathy changed the subject dramatically. Turning to Jill she said, "And how did my other daughter do in school today?" Before Jill had a chance to respond Kathy said, "By the way, thank you so much for calling us this morning. I have to tell you that your other mother was ecstatic. We were both so impressed that our younger daughter had the presence of mind — even in a shoot-out — to let us know that everything was okay."

Jill didn't have a chance to respond. Instead, Kathy changed the subject yet again. "By the way, Jean and I have decided we're going to have twins—"

"What?" Susan squawked. "You're both expecting twins?"

"No, silly!" Kathy retorted. "I mean ... Who wants to have a belly that arrives at a door three feet in front of the rest of you? Instead, we've decided to just share. While we're having twins, each of us will carry one." She paused, looked thoughtful and added, "Of course, at Jean's age carrying twins might be a bit of a problem..."

Susan just rolled her eyes. "Jake, I think it's time to get out of this zoo." To Jill she said, "Come on. We'll drop you off at home on the way." Then she grinned and added, "It's time for you to start getting ready for your first big date with Tom Mason, isn't it?"

Jill just stuck out her tongue.

"Uh, there's just one more thing," Kathy added.

"Oh?" Susan replied with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah," Kathy said quietly. "I bought some land today."

"What for?"

"For our new house, dummy! What do you think it would be for." Then she frowned and added, "But I didn't get the lots I really wanted." We learned that she had purchased two lots adjacent to my parents', but they were on the side away from the water. Our house is on a cul-de-sac at the end of the street. When facing it from the street, the lots to the left all back up on a channel that connects out to the bay. We learned that she had wanted the three lots on the channel, but they had been purchased just hours earlier.

Well, that's pretty good. Now Susan and I were going to be next-door neighbors.

While I was thinking about the prospect, Susan snapped her fingers. "Mom, you really looked over the Naked in School rules pretty carefully, didn't you?"

Kathy just slowly nodded her head while raising an eyebrow.

"Well," Susan continued, "we're supposed to be naked except we can wear shoes and socks, right?"

Again Kathy nodded.

"Well, since we're going out to dinner at a really nice place, shouldn't I be dressed appropriately?"

Now Kathy really raised an eyebrow. Whatever it was Sue was thinking about, Kathy was prepared not to like it.

"Neato!" Susan exclaimed. "In that case, I'm going to wear thigh-high black stockings and black heels. Won't that look neat?"

Kathy slowly shook her head but grinned wryly. "I don't know about you, daughter. What I do know is that you're going to look more naked wearing stockings and heels than you would if you were completely bare."

"And maybe a little rouge on my nipples and slit... ?"

"No!" Kathy exclaimed. "In the first place, you don't need it. Your nips are lovely just the way they are. And second, you'll get rouge all over the chairs, so no!"

"You're no fun," Susan grumped, but went off to put on her stockings and heels.

When she returned, it was exactly as Kathy had predicted: she looked more naked than she had when she was completely bare.

But off we went to the Omni.

Susan

I led the way back to the garage, but before starting the car, I had a brainstorm. I guess I have a pretty good memory for numbers — particularly phone numbers — and I remembered Emily's. I have to admit that Jake was looking at me kind of funny ... and with good reason, I guess. After all, there I was in the garage with the door open standing there naked with a cell phone in my ear. Oh, well...

I called Emily and the phone was answered by a woman (I think) who had a rather deep, masculine-sounding voice. When I asked to speak to Emily, I heard her bellow, "Em! It's for you!"

A few moments later Emily picked up. "I guess that was your roommate who picked up... ?"

"It sure was!" she giggled. "And she's really pissed. She's been out of town at a conference and wasn't due back until Sunday. But she's back and found out I've got a date ... with a man! And she doesn't like it one little bit." She paused and then exclaimed, "Oh, shit! What am I going to do now? I was going to have Will come back home with me tonight—"

"Terrific!" I exclaimed. "We've got a suite at the Omni. I'm sure it's got a second bedroom. How about staying there with us?"

There was a pause for a moment and then she said softly, "If it's not completely clear to you by now, Sue, I love you like a sister — a sister I've never had, by the way — but you are absolutely the greatest! And that sounds like neat fun, too." Again she paused and then said, "But that's not why you called, is it?"

"Thanks, Big Sister, for reminding me. I had a brainstorm a little earlier. We're going through with the outreach as I mentioned earlier, but since we're going to the Pavilion at the Omni, I thought I should be dressed a bit." I paused and then blurted, "So I'm wearing black lace-topped thigh-high stockings and heels." Again I paused and then added, "After all, we're allowed to wear shoes and socks, so..."

Emily's immediate reaction was to giggle. Then the giggles turned to full-blown laughter. "Susan Stark, you are terrible!" she finally said when she controlled her laughter. "I'll bet you look more naked with the stockings than when you're completely bare!"

Then it was my turn to laugh. "You're right, you know. But how about it? Want to do it with me?"

"God spare us from little sisters!" she teased. "But it sounds like great fun. And I'll see you in the lobby at seven."

So off we went.

Arriving at the Omni, I was a little surprised to see three Norfolk police cruisers pulled up at the entrance and six officers including a sergeant were standing there waiting for something. Along with them were three burly men who had "hotel security" written all over them. When I stopped, a valet was right there at the door. I was amused to see his eyes widen when he realized I was naked.

"We'll be checking in," I told him casually as the sergeant came up.

To my surprise, he gave me a very snappy salute. And I actually returned it! Whatever was I thinking of? But anyway... "Welcome, Miss Stark." Then he blushed a bit and added, "We're here tonight to ensure there are no ... problems ... with the Naked in School thing. Those men over there are hotel security, and they've been fully briefed on the program and the law." He paused a moment and then added decisively, "There will be no problems!"

Wow! I guess not.

We went in to find Emily sitting on a sofa in the lobby waiting for us. Meanwhile, every man within range was gazing at her beautiful body. She was so great, too. Although appearing to ignore the attention she was drawing, she was sitting up straight with her shoulders back to thrust her perfect tits up and out.

We exchanged greetings — she shook Jake's hand but took me in her arms and really unloaded with a kiss — and then sat down. I sat beside her, while Jake took a side chair beside me.

"Before Will gets here, there is something you two just have to do for me!" Emily whispered. But her eyes were piercing, so obviously whatever it was was very important to her.

We both assured her we would do anything for her.

"Please, please, don't say a word about me being pregnant! Please?"

That was an easy one. We both solemnly agreed.

Then she looked at her watch and grumbled, "Where the hell is he, anyway? Good grief! Just what I need to do! Sit here in the lobby bare-assed naked! And he's late!"

Just then Will came through the door. It had been over a year since I had last seen him out of uniform, and he certainly looked handsome. In fact, he looked like an Ivy League graduate with a blue blazer, gray slacks, and a regimental-striped tie.

Emily jumped up from the sofa, and Will just stopped and stared. "Emily!" he gasped, "you are outrageously beautiful! And with those stockings... !" He let out a very low whistle. Her stockings were the same as mine: lace-topped thigh-highs. Em looked so damned cute when she blushed, but then she went into his arms. It's a good thing the building is made of reinforced concrete. Anything less and that kiss would have set the place on fire!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.