Geeks Never Get Any: Bobby - Cover

Geeks Never Get Any: Bobby

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Fiction Story: Bobby takes what's due him from Julianne.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Bobby was daydreaming again about being the captain of the starship Enterprise, practicing interstellar diplomacy and defending the Federation against the collective Borg menace.

In reality, he was sitting in his cubicle gazing into an ancient 3277 TSO terminal waiting for the billing system to complete its daily cycle. Transmission glitches had plagued the SNA network all day, and JES was bottlenecked with batch jobs waiting to run on the mainframe.

Now that it was 6:15 on a Friday night, the office was deserted and network traffic had reduced to a trickle. Weekly sales data from the Unix servers in branch offices across the country had finally begun to accumulate into generation data groups on the private DASD packs.

Bobby stood up and yawned, and looked around the sea of cubicles in the vast office floor. He heard one of the secretaries clicking away in the next aisle, but otherwise the floor was devoid of staff.

The last of the files had been received. He checked the NDM logs to confirm that they had been received correctly, then he went into ISPF to submit the first job of the production cycle.

The cycle finished quickly, ending about 15 minutes later. All the condition codes were returned as 0000, indicating a successful production run.

He sent an email to Steve, the lead programmer over in the financial area, to inform him that he can submit the financial jobs that would get the reports out to all the department heads by morning.

He clicked on send and stretched out in a big yawn in anticipation of going home and catching the end of the Thunderbirds marathon on Tech TV. He stretched his arms out and leaned as far back as his chair would allow.

The view he got was completely unexpected. That secretary from the other aisle was standing at the entrance of his cubicle looking down at him.

She stepped closer and said, "Can I show you something?"

Bobby had seen her around the office a few times. She always had a cold, hard face; and she always dressed so provocatively -- short-short skirts, sheer blouses, bare midriffs, and so on. She was what most guys would call "hot," but she was clearly not interested in being friends with the likes of him. The one time he has smiled at her in passing, she had just glared back. He clearly wasn't her type; and truth be told, he wasn't interested in her type either. Despite that, his private thought was, Step closer so I can see up that short skirt and you can show me something! What actually came out of his mouth was, "What?"

He started to sit up and she said, "No, don't sit up!"

She leaned forward, removed his glasses and set them on his desk, and placed her hands on his shoulders.

She pushed him down a little more in his chair, stood up on her tiptoes, and stepped forward.

"Hey!" Bobby gasped as she stepped over his face, squeezing his head between her thighs.

He was presented with the view of her naked hairy pussy and ass, with her panty crotch pulled to one side.

He panicked and pulled his chair in toward his desk, but she stepped forward as he rolled in. He was suddenly in as far as he could get to his desk. A bare moment later, she lowered herself onto him, pressing her pussy against his face.

"What are you doing?" he asked into her muff.

"I'm making you eat me, that's what," she answered back.

While Bobby certainly enjoyed going south on women, the idea of this woman who had never been at all friendly to him now forcing herself on him like this seemed almost like rape. "No way! Get off me!" he gasped.

"Not until you eat me," she insisted.

"I'm not going to eat you," he said.

He felt her press down on his face with her pussy, forcing his head back and down a little more.

"I'll just stand here until you do," she said.

"You can't stand there all night," he said.

"Sure I can," she said.

"It's a long night. You're going to have to eat or go to the restroom eventually."

"I just ate a salad while waiting for the financial report to FTP from the mainframe. But, since you mention it, I do have to pee."

Bobby was relieved at that. She would have to leave to go to the ladies room before he would give in to her bizarre demand.

Then he felt her pinch his jaw open, and bear down on him a little more. If she though that would make him eat her, she was mistaken.

Then, he felt the strangest sensation inside his mouth. His mouth was rapidly filling with liquid.

Gaaak! She's peeing in my mouth! Bobby began struggling frantically to pull away from this disgusting torture. He couldn't pull his chair in any further. He couldn't push out any further as he legs blocked his shoulders. He couldn't lower his head back any further since she was already pressing her pussy down on his face with considerable weight.

She stopped peeing just as his mouth had reached its capacity. What could he do? He tried to spit the disgusting fluid out, but her pussy was pressed down too tightly against his lips. And he certainly couldn't swallow the filthy liquid.

She said, "See? I don't have to go anywhere. I can stand here all night." Then she pressed down on his face even more.

Having no other choice, he began to swallow her foul water. Luckily, it had no taste or texture. After a few moments, he had swallowed it all. Bobby felt like crying at this treatment. Yet, it was obvious that she could, indeed, carry out her threat to remain on him all night, peeing into his mouth whenever the need came to her.

He began to lick her pussy. She was already quite wet. He cautiously licked her moist back and forth and side to side.

"Come on!" she insisted.

At her insistence, he found her vagina with his tongue and began to slide his tongue in and out. He continued to fuck her with his tongue, bringing more pussy juice into his mouth with each stroke.

"That feels good, but move on to my clit," she said.

He found her clit and closed his lips around it and drew in his breath, sucking it deep into his mouth. Then he began to lick and flick it with his tongue.

"Yes! Oh God! Keep sucking!"

He sucked her clit like a lollipop drawing it even deeper into his mouth with his breath. He licked and flicked the nub with his tongue as he felt pussy juice flow from her genitals into his mouth and onto his face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.