Sisters of Stone - Cover

Sisters of Stone

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman unwittingly raises an ancient power who has slept for centuries, protected by the secretive Sisterhood of the Stones

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy  

Sara felt the full moon breach the horizon and in Her minds eye She could see it's silvery light play across the stone circle that had for so long protected Her sleeping form and She knew that as it reached it's zenith She would feed.

At first Sara had sated herself with the sisters at the convent, the one's whose sexual energy had sustained Her through centuries of sleep, but now She was ready for really fresh meat, the virginal meal that would restore Her to Her full potential and She knew just where to find it.

That first night after Her awakening, Carol, who until Sara's return had been the MotherSister had selected two girls at Sara's request. She chose two who really were sisters, at least half sisters, Selena and Lucy. They were bathed and anointed with aromatic oils before being dressed in honour of Sara's mothers, the dryad Ama and the naiad Ilian.

Selena's auburn hair was woven with flowers and her diaphanous dress was the green and brown of the Ama's forest whereas Lucy's long blonde hair was dressed with water lilies and golden thread and her pale blue silk dress flowed over her lithe body like a waterfall fed from Ilian's spring.

Hand in hand the two nymphs entered Sara's temple, their legs trembling slightly as they approached their goddess, the marble floor cold to their bare feet.

Sara awaited them, dressed now in a long green silk dressing gown and lounging seductively on pillows piled at the head of the large black silk covered bed that served as Her altar. Her beauty and power were almost too much for the would be nymphs, but even if they had wanted to, once in Her presence, they could not have turned away from Her.

With a sweep of Her hand, music started, soft strings and haunting flutes, a tune passed down from Sara's earliest days.

Unbidden the two nymphs started a formal dance, their bare feet light on the white marble, telling the story of Sara's birth. Soon the instruments were joined by the steady beat of a drum, its tempo matching the girls heart beats perfectly. Steadily the rhythm increased and the two girls moved closer together, their fingertips seeking the others eager body.

Sara sat motionless, tasting the sweet nectar of the girl's arousal, an hors d'oeuvres to whet Her palate.

The sprites embraced, hands exploring, seeking the others secret places, their eyes locked as their mouths approached. From Her altar Sara licked Her full red lips, Her eyes half closed as She scented their desire. Their mouths met and tongues slid softly against lip and tongue.

Sara watched, impressed by the adherence to the ancient story and knew for a certainty that these two had honoured Her in this way at the spring equinox that marked Her birth as Woman, although then the altar would have been occupied by the slightly less compelling MotherSister, Carol.

Ilian lifted her head and whispered, "The music must continue." Ama smiled and replied "Yes, the song must live to be given back one day."

Sara felt a touch of deep sadness at those words, translated now in to modern speech, for they were spoken by Her mothers on the final night of their earthly existence, before they gave Her their song and made Her Woman.

Taking Lucy's hand in hers Selena approached the altar, her head bent as she found it all but impossible to look upon the beautiful face of her goddess. "Come, sister, lover, friend, let us combine our songs and with it give life."

They climbed on to the bed facing each other with Sara's legs between them and once more embraced, their kisses warm and eager, though Sara could taste an undercurrent of fear that added spice to their desire for her and each other. The kiss lasted for long lingering minutes and neither girl was aware of Sara reaching out and caressing their thighs, drawing their passion out.

They undressed each other with surprising gentleness given their arousal and the awe inspiring presence of Sara, who continued to sample their emotions, sipping the delicate fruitiness like a fine wine.

Although in Her current form Sara could not enter another's mind as She could when She was a free spirit, She could affect emotions, banking up the ones She craved and dampening those that would interfere with Her needs, and so the two sisters found their love and desire for the other greater than ever before.

Lucy let out a gasp as she felt Selena's fingers slide inside her moist pussy and Sara let out a soft moan as the girls sudden pleasure hit Her.

Lucy bent and kissed Selena's swollen nipple as Sara sat forward, her robe falling from her shoulders and baring her large firm breasts as she placed a hand on the back of each girls head. Sara's fingertips drew power from them even as they urged them on to greater passion.

With the softest of pressure Sara guided Lucy's face down over Selena's firm stomach, stopping only for her to tongue the wood nymph's navel, something of course the original Ama had not possessed.

Selena's eyes closed and her lips parted as Lucy's tongue laved the crest of her shaven mound and Sara could smell the young girls arousal as well as taste her emotions. Lucy lay on her back, her head between Selena's thighs and started to lick, letting her tongue explore the sweet crevices of her sister lover.

Sara could feel the heat of passion rising in Selena, and if the story were to continue as scripted she would go down on her sister 69 style. But tonight Sara needed more than a homage to Her birth, She needed sustenance and so She whispered softly in Selena's ear, calming her, letting the simmering need rise without boiling over.

Sara held Selena tightly, the nubile girl's head resting on Sara's welcoming bosom as Lucy's tongue continued to swirl and lap at Selena's dripping pussy.

Sara was aware of Selena's imminent climax even before the girl herself was, so lost was she in the warmth of her goddesses breasts. Sara put her hand under the girls chin and lifted her face. Selena was still too awestruck to gaze at her goddess until Sara whispered, "Look at me, child."

Through fluttering lashes Selena gazed into Sara's deep green eyes and the look of love and desire spoke deeply to Sara, although She knew that soon that love would be all consuming as She gently moved Selena's auburn curls from her shoulder, exposing her delicate, milk white throat.

Sara bent Her head, Her lips close to Selena's ear and breathed. "Cum now, my sweet darling, cum and let Mother show you what love for Her is really like."

The words had not slipped passed Sara's soft lips before the eruption started, the climax springing from clit to nipple and anus with the speed of light. Sara turned her head slightly and pressed her lips to Ama's silky smooth throat.

As the climax dulled Selena's senses even more than Sara's words had done, Sara dined on her. For the first time in centuries Sara fed, drinking, eating, feasting on the girls sexually charged life force.

It took a great act of will, one that only a goddess could achieve, that allowed Sara to stop Her meal before She completely drained the sister child's energy. As it was Selena slumped to the silk covered altar, unconscious, her auburn locks framing her face as a bright red weal in the exact shape of Sara's beautiful lips rose scarlet on the now even paler skin of her neck.

Vitality suffused Sara even as Selena collapsed and everything became sharper, clearer to Her. She could almost read Lucy's mind, her senses where so finely tuned, and in that mind she sensed fear mixed with desire and awe as the naiad's stand in gazed upon the almost glowing body of her Mother goddess. Sara did nothing to quell those emotions, instead She let them wash over her like a river in a spring flood.

Despite her fear the girl playing Ilian managed to stammer, "Is sh... she dead, Mother?"

Sara turned on her smile and the whole room seemed brighter as she looked lovingly on her child and assured her. "No, honey. She will be fine."

"Are y... you going to do that to me?" the almost petrified girl asked, though whether she feared the answer would be 'no' rather than 'yes' she could not have expressed.

Again Sara smiled as she said simply "Yes, honey."

With trembling fingers Lucy brushed away her long blonde locks and offered her throat in a way that almost made Sara weep with joy.

"No, sweetheart. Not like that, you must cum for me first. Let me show you how much your Mother loves you, child." Sara said as she climbed down from her altar, knelt beside the silken bed and drew Lucy's silky smooth pussy towards Her waiting tongue.

With years of practice Sara knew exactly how to bring a young girl to a passionate release, but She also knew how to keep her just on the edge, mewing softly as the waves threatened to break. For over an hour Sara's fingers, lips and tongue played the nubile body like a violin, raising both high squeals and low moans to make a symphony of passion.

By now the young woman probably wouldn't have minded if Sara did take her life, she only knew she had to cum or lose her sanity. Then without warning Sara's hands were on Lucy's breasts, Her bright red nails biting into the softly yielding flesh as She pressed her mouth to Lucy's clit.

The climax alone would probably have left the young girl unconscious even without Sara draining her, mixing the released emotions with the real taste of cum. Sara held the young girl down until she felt her go limp after a final spasm of pleasure.

Sara stood, looked down and watched as her mark, a mirror of the one on Selena's throat almost pulsed into life at the top of her victim, lover, daughter's labia. She clapped her hands and at once the music that had continued playing throughout ceased and Carol and two young blonde women emerged from behind a semi translucent screen. They were naked and sweat glistened on their skin and the aroma of arousal hung around them like a mist.

"Take these two and put them to bed, but make sure you tie their hands and feet for when they wake will they will try to play with themselves so violently they might harm themselves, and they would certainly harm any other woman who they could get at." Sara instructed and, with a bow of her head Carol organised the other two musicians to fulfil their Goddess's wishes.

When the room was empty Sara picked up Her robe and left Her temple and wandered the house, sensing, though never seeing the other occupants. As She passed the room in which Kitty and Ami were now sleeping in each others arms, Sara once more sensed the different aura the young Asian possessed and looked forward to tasting her very soon.

Over the next few weeks each of the girls, including Carol were honoured with an audience with their goddess, and each emerged unconscious and bearing the stigmata of her love. No two girls were marked in the same place and it became quite the fashion once they had recovered to display the badge of acceptance brazenly and proudly.

Some of the girls recovered quicker than others, though poor Selena never really did. She was confined to her room, bound hand and foot for over a week, and even now cannot enter the presence of her beloved goddess without whimpering and playing with her pussy. Her half sister Lucy took pity on her and slept in her bed each night after she was unbound; although truth be told, she didn't sleep much, no more than half an hour would pass before she felt Selena's fingers or tongue seeking to bring her lover to climax, craving the energy she had given to her Mother.

Also confined to her room, although not physically restrained, was the young girl Jenny. Her stupor had worn off very shortly after she had been left by Sara and she had demanded to be allowed to go home. This, she had been informed by the young girl dressed as a maid, was impossible as their Mother had specifically said that she was to remain.

Admittedly her prison was comfortable, the large four-poster bed was accompanied by a small table and a sofa and books lined one wall, there was even an en-suite bathroom with the largest tub Jenny had ever seen, but the locked door and barred windows proclaimed it to be a cell nonetheless.

Her only contact was with the 'sisters' when they brought her food or a change of nightdress, for that was all she was ever allowed to wear. They were always polite, even deferential saying that their Mother was very pleased with her and that She would initiate her into the sisterhood Herself.

After the first couple of days however she started to notice a change in some of the sisters, they seemed almost predatory and would try and touch her and they displayed what appeared to be a tattoo of a pair of bright red lips, some in very unusual places. All they talked about was how beautiful their Mother was and how much they loved Her, and how much Jenny would love Her very soon.

The only sister who seemed really friendly was a young brunette name Sharon, she didn't have the now almost ubiquitous tattoo and would sometimes just come and talk to Jenny.

Jenny pleaded with Sharon to help her escape, saying how weird the other girls were. Sharon confided that it happened after the girl had been called to see Mother and that they had to be restrained afterwards and that one girl had not recovered yet and had been bound in her room for days. Sharon sometimes seemed as scared as Jenny was and whispered how she didn't want to be changed like the others and was dreading being called even though she did love her Mother very much.

After three weeks of captivity Jenny was visited by Carol who was attended by one of the marked sisters who carried over her arm a white silk gown with gold trim.

"You are to be introduced formally to your new Mother at midnight tonight, little one." Carol said, her face beaming. "It is to be a very special ceremony, first your friend Sharon will be offered, then The Mother will welcome you into Her Love. I will return later and help prepare you myself."

Carol nodded towards the bed and the sister carrying the ceremonial dress laid it out reverently on top of the satin bedspread, smoothing it longingly with her fingers. She turned and looked at Jenny with pure lust burning in her eyes before she left with Carol and locked Jenny inside.

Jenny was close to panic, she didn't want a new Mother; she already had a mother! She sat on the sofa and tears rolled down her face.

After a few minutes Jenny heard the key turn in the lock and the door opened to reveal Sharon, her face white with fear. She closed the door behind her and ran to Jenny, sitting beside her and hugging her tightly.

"Y... You've heard then." Sharon stuttered nervously, Jenny's nod telling her all she needed to know.

"I don't want to be changed." Sharon sobbed softly. "I love The Mother but I love you too, and I don't want us changed."

"What can we do?" Jenny asked softly, realising that she too loved this girl, though not in the way the sisters seemed to love each other.

"We could try and escape." Sharon said so quietly Jenny almost didn't hear her. "My audience isn't supposed to start till about eleven thirty and I heard Carol saying that you were to be dressed and prepared at around nine so that they could have a time of communion before you are brought before Her.

"I could come and release you at eleven and we can be long gone before they even know we are missing." Sharon babbled quickly for fear of them being disturbed making their plans.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jenny asked. "You seem to belong here."

Sharon smiled sadly and wiped a tear from Jenny's cheek with the tip of her finger. "I do, it's the only place I have ever thought of as home, but I'm frightened and I don't want to lose you."

Sharon stood and glanced behind her, making sure they were still alone then bent and kissed Jenny in the centre of her forehead. "Till later. Don't let on when they come to dress you, unfortunately I can't get you any other clothes so you'll have to go in that dress."

Jenny blushed at the kiss but it seemed more sisterly than sexual and certainly Sharon did not have that look of lust in her eyes like the other sisters. She glanced at the dress, and in other circumstances would not have been able to wait to put it on, but she didn't think it was the sort of clothing one would normally choose to wear when trying to escape. She shrugged and thought, 'Oh well if that is all there is.' But said with a smile. "Thank you, Sharon."

Sharon returned the smile and left her friend quickly so as not to be discovered and locked the door behind her.

Alone once more Jenny picked up the book she had been trying to read for the last few days, but she couldn't concentrate and eventually drifted off to sleep, her dreams haunted by images of the sisters and Her lips.

"It's time for you to be prepared." Carol said waking the slumbering Jenny who looked up and saw three sisters, naked as the day they were born and unadorned save for the red lipped mark of their ascension to true daughters of The Mother. Carol's mark was on the top of her left breast, the redhead's on her upper thigh and the brunette's kissed her navel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.