Having Sex with my Sister - Cover

Having Sex with my Sister

by rina

Copyright© 2004 by rina

Incest Sex Story: a naughty bro - sis incest .....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Lactation   .

i want to share my first sexual experience. My name is raju. I am a tamil guy and presently I am 20 yrs old. Me and my parents live in chennai.

During my summer vacations, we planned a trip to madurai. My sister was also beautiful though she had delivered two children. The initial two days were of great fun. After that my parents decided to go to madurai and they told me to stay with akka as they would be busy in marriage party; told me that I would get bored there.

I started complaining to my parents and at that moment akka came into the room and said to me, "raju akka unakku bore adikkama parthkiren", "you would enjoy staying here" and saying this she stroked my cheek naughtily. That afternoon my parents left. Now myself, akka rajani and her two kids were the only ones in the house.

Suddenly the kid in bed started crying. Akka was swift to react. She dropped the pallu of her red saree, started unhooking the hooks on her black blouse from the front and in no time exposed the translucent black bra that she was wearing. She had unhooked her blouse completely and her two bra cups were completely exposed to my gaze. My goodness, what a breast she had. Perfect round cups and the nipple being clearly visible owing to the translucent bra that she was wearing. The bra was a low cut one and a large portion of her cleavage was exposed. I had a sudden hard on. After that she took her hands behind and undid the clasp of her bra. Her breasts shaked briefly. Then she pulled one bra cup and exposed her breast completely.

She had a milky breast and the nipple was in perfect contrast to it.My sister's boobs were like oranges and her nipples looked like black grapes it was of perfect black color and the circumference was too large. It almost occupied her half breast. She took the nipple between her two fingers and guided it into the kid's mouth. The kid had stopped crying and was suckling the nipple hungrily. My cock was rocking hard in my underwear and I was feeling the pain as my monster tried to tear apart the fabric of my underwear. After placing the nipple in her kid's mouth, she was casually watching the television. But now my eyes were glued to her breast rather than to the tv.

I was feasting my eyes on the nipple that her kid was sucking as well as on the other nipple which was less hidden and more exposed by the sheer fabric of her lacy bra. Very soon because of the body movements that she was making her other breast also came out of her bra and was hanging loose outside. I just could not control myself. After a little while she stopped nursing the kid. She gradually pulled him from her nipple and placed him on the bed.

As she did so, her both breasts were dangling outside. The nipple, which the baby had sucked, was rocking hard and the other one was of usual size. She then took of her blouse completely through her hands and placed it on the bed. Still with her breasts dangling outside, she got up from the bed and undid her saree. As she threw the saree onto the bed, I could not control myself any longer and started rubbing my penis from the top of my pyjama. She was now in her pink petticoat and the black colored bra, which was hanging loose on her body.

She went up to the dressing table; sat in front of it and taking her hands behind hooked her bra. After hooking her bra, she took her hands in the front and started cajoling her breasts and adjusting them so that they fit inside her bra. She then opened the almirah and took a towel and came to the bed and sat near me. My mouth was wide open after this sexual experience. I was sweating profusely. My forehead was perspiring and she noticed it.

She gave a naughty smile and asked me whether it was too hot. I nodded obediently. She said "raju thambi have you never seen a breast". I said " ellai akka I haven't seen naked boobs.I had only seen in films with actresses blouse on. She told that "since I am only her brother and only age of 14 years I can see her boobs " I was now in the process of forming a mental image of her body. Her pink colored sexy petticoat, her deep navel, her flat stomach, her black bra imprisoning her milky breasts, her nipple which was clearly visible and her deep cleavage of which nothing was left hidden. Suddenly akka went to the bathroom and as she was walking to the bathroom I noticed her back. Her bra strap was clinging tightly to her body and her wide buttocks (kundi) were protruding out from her pink petticoat.

She came from bathroom after her bath I now looked at akka. One look at her and it sent my already rock hard cock even harder. She was wearing a silky nightie of yellow color. The nightie was a perfect see-through. Inside she was wearing a yellow color petticoat and a black bra. Her bra cups were clearly visible through her nightie.

Around 5 p.M in the evening sorna got up and she said that we play something. Akka asked her what she wanted to play. She said that she wants to play kabbadi. So akka said,"raju mama and sorna will be in one team, and rajani akka will be in the other team." But sorna said that she will play in mom's team. So akka and sorna were in one team and I was alone in the other team. Firstly, akka came to my side chanting "kabbadi..." I was staring more at akka's anatomy which was all the while more visible whenever she bent. Her breasts clad by the black bra was becoming more and more visible.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.