My Younger Sister - Cover

My Younger Sister

Copyright© 2004 by fintinman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story of a young man after being teased by is younger sister's plans revenge on them and his mother falls into the folds of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

It has been a three week sence I fucked my mother, we have been having sex two or three times a day.

Mom asked my if I was alright with us being together, I told mom that I have dreamed of being with her for years, mom said that she too have been longing to be sexual with me, she said that she missed her husband by father.

She told me that my father was a master of sexually, he would fuck any woman and they would beg for him to fuck them again and again.

Mom told me that my father was a natual alpha male and he could go into any room with men or women and fuck them all no matter who was there.

I jad a hard time brleaving that he was that good, mother was saying that I to had that alpha gene running though my vains and all I needed you do was wake it up.

I told her that I liked fucking her and the girls and I loved them being preganat, she told me that they all are enjoying the fact that they are with child. mom told me that I had to take control of my father's harem, I said (HAREM) yes john your father was a very powerful man and he had many women and men.

I looked at her and said mom I don't mind fucking women but men don't do anything for me, mom tells me that I need to bring my true inner heart to the surface and that control of everyone that will be good to me.

I looked oddly at her and said Mom I don't like to think about being with a man.

Mom told my that my father didn't like being with men eather then I asked her why was he in control of men if he didn't like being with them.

Mom told me that dad did them to show them that he was content with him self and in contrl from them around him.

He could make any man or women cum on command.

John looked at his mother like she was talking out of her mind, she went on to tell me about how my father had taken control of george and made him his cum slut.

She went on to tell me that george was once shiri's boyfriend and, my dad came home one day and caught them fucking shiri was calling out (john, john, john, fuck me john)well my dad came to the bed and george looked at my father and he had fear in his eye's, well mom told me that dad told george to move over so he could fuck his slut, and george got off the bed but my dadtold him not to move from the bed.

George didn't move he sat and watch my dad fuck aunt shiri well her boyfriend watched, when dad had come dad told george to eat her out, and he did.

When george was done with shiri dad told him to suck his cock and clean him off.

Dad fucked george's mouth till he came in his mouth, and made him sollow his cum, dad made george suck his cock for hour's sometime.

Mom told me that shiri cockolded george every time they were together when dad died mom made george her boy toy, and shiri had nothing to say about it.

Mom told me that george missed sucking dad's cock she told me that george would beg her to fuck his ass sometimes just so he could remember dad.

I started to have a new lease on my life, I was starting to think that I had misunderstood george for all this time.

Mom told me that I had a carzma to take control of dad's harem, so I asked my mother just how many women did dad have momtold me he had been fucking over 80 women and twenty men.

Dad was a super man when it came to sex ual mastery.

I had to brake my shyness and take control of my dastany and become the master mom and my sister's wanted.

Mom told me that shiri and her have talk about me and she will be here next week and she and shelly would be here for my use.

I asked mom what she meant my use, she told me that all I had to do was take shiri make her my slave she would fold if I took her by force, and that shelly was come of age to learn to be a submissive.

And it was my right to be master of the harem, she told me that after I take control of shiri I will be interdueced to the other's for my aproval.

I went to bed that day with a hardon that just would not go down, I fuckedmom eveie and lucy twice and still did not lose by hard-on, I went to sleep that night with my cock in lucy's thoat.

I waited the next day till after dinner to sit the women folk down and talk to them, I asked them how they felt about em being their master, they said that they love the way it was and hoped that they could continue the way it is.

I told mom that as their master I wanted mom to call george and have him come over, mom called him and he came over and mom was waiting for him when he got there.

George my mother said john is going to become your master he looked shocked, mom called me then and I came down the stairs and said george you are going to get down on your knee's and suck my cock then I am going to fuck you in your ass.

George started to say something but I grabed him by the neck and hit him in the belly and told him to fish my cock out, he did as he was told and i made him get me hard and told him to get over to the coffie table face down and pull down his pants he did, I had my mother suck my cock till george as ready then I had her line my cock up with george's ass and pushed hard, he screamed so load the girls came out of there room asking what the noise was seeing me fucking george's ass made mom horny and ask me to get her off I told Lucy to eat out mom till she came.

Evie was watching me fuck george when I was dine cumming in his ass I had him suck me clean.

He was not a happy camper but I told him he had better get used too sucking the shit off my cock brcause from now on he was going to be me cleaning toy he was going to have to suck my cock clean when ever I told him too.

Mom came I told Lucy to start on eveie and while she was doing eveie I fucked Lucy up the ass and had george suck me clean.

The weard thing is george's little dick never went down he came with out touching it, not that he didn't try.

I had him stripe off his clothes and had Lucy use one of mom's foot long dildo's to fuck them twice (he muct of ate a pound of shit.) I had him go home and told him he was to come back at three tomorrow for a repete of the day, he thanked me for using him as my cum slut and cleaning toy.

George never did bother me again he became such a good cum slut. we did that for the week to pass time I would fuck my women about three times aday, and had george clean my tool., I did fuck george up his ass twice that weeh he was so happy to be used by me I thought he was going to pay me (witch he did do later is the story) as the week closed I becameexcited about my aunt shiri coming to stay and worked a plan to give her a royle fucking I had the women and george help me change the basement around some so it was now my dungon, eveie was the first to be used in it.

I fucked her in every hole with dildo's and had her come non stop for the whole day after about foue hour's she was begging to be releast but I just kept on fucking her I had mom take over after I was spent when mom was done I had lucy strap on a foot long dildo and had her fuck eveie's ass while I fucked her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.