My Younger Sister - Cover

My Younger Sister

Copyright© 2004 by fintinman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story of a young man after being teased by is younger sister's plans revenge on them and his mother falls into the folds of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

I was sitting at my desk trying to study for my latest test, when there was a knock on the door.

"Can I come in," called out Eve my younger sister.

"Sure," I said, and she came in and walked to me and put her hand on my neck.

"What's wrong john?" she said, "you seem upset about something."

"Yeah, a bit," I sighed, "just trying to get this test over with."

I reached down and placed my hand on her tight little fifteen year old ass.

"I was lonely and thought I'd come in and see if you would like me to give you a blow-job," she said with a big smile and licking her lip.

"Eveie," I said matching her smile, "you can always give me a blowjob, you're my first love so you don't have to ask my permission for anything."

"Oh john I love you too," she hugged me, "but what are we going to do about mom and Lucy? They're going to catch us sooner or later you know."

"Yeah I know," I agreed, "Lucy has become a bit of a slut, she's fucking George and one day mom's going to find out, I'll have to find a way of letting her know."

"Why don't you come straight out with it and just tell her," suggested Eve.

"Well Eveie, I would but it would kill her."

"Yeah, I guess your right," she sighed, "we'll have to find a way to let her down gently, it's a shame she just doesn't see for herself."

"Eveie," I said when a thought entered my head, "I think I have a plan to get mom away from George but it will take some help from you?"

"You know I love you and I'll do anything you want," she said with a sexy smile, "all you have to do is ask."

"Yes and I love you too," I said, "so here is what I want you to do: when George comes over to take out mom I want you to flirt with him and get him all hot and bothered, ok."

"Yeah, I suppose"

"I'll go past Lucy's room saying something like 'what is with you fucking cunt in this house everyone want to fuck George'. I'll say it loud enough so Lucy hears me and she will ask what I'm talking about and I'll tell her that you are trying to get with George too. Knowing her she will come flying down the stairs to stop you from taking her Boy toy away from her. As soon as she comes down you tell her she isn't the only one that can fuck George. Knowing her she will try to get you away from him fast by doing something with him. Eveie I need you to get her pissed at you so she doesn't think about mom, get her to go down on George, get her to give George a blow-job or something like that. You make yourself scarce and I'll make sure that mom see them from the top of the stairs, ok. Once she has seen them she should throw George out and punish Lucy then we can work on mom OK."

Later when George came over mom was in the bedroom dressing to go out Eveie was down stairs flirting with him.

"What the fuck does that old fart have that I don't," I said loudly.

"What are you going on about?" said Lucy who had stuck her head out side her door.

"Well, Eveie is down stairs trying to get with George," I explained, "first mom and then you now Eveie; what he got a 20 inch dick or what?"

I went to my room and waited for Lucy to go down stairs. With in a minute I hear her footsteps outside my door.

"You fucking Bitch," I hear her scream, "I'll show her how to flirt with a man."

"What's all the screaming about?" asked our mother who had popped comes out of her bedroom, "I was just going to ask one of the girls to make George a cup of tea."

"I think the girls are having a little argument," I said, "I was just going to sort them out."

"I'll come with you," she said, "and I'll get that cup of tea organised too."

With her right foot still in mid air she freezes as she sees Lucy with her head in George's lap.

"You fucking pervert, you child molester," she yelled, "get out of my house and I never wants to see you again, get out before I call the cops and have you arrested."

"You, you slut," mom turns on Lucy as soon as the front door slams, "you're a whore and two bit tramp."

"Hey mom," I interceded.

"Shut up," she turned on me, "and go to your room."

After a few minutes the house became quiet and I can hear Lucy's footsteps on the landing. I opened my door and caught Lucy's eyes.

"Didn't I tell you that you belong to me slut," I mouthed silently, "you are mine and nobody else's."

With tears streaming from her big eyes stared back at me and she nodded.

"Go to your room now and I'll speak to mother," I mouthed.

I go back down stairs where mother is crying too.

"Mum," I said putting an arm around her shoulders, "It's my fault, I've knew about it for over week, but did not say anything because Lucy promised it would never happen again. Mom I didn't want to hurt you like this, I love you mom and would do anything to protect you."

"It's not you it was that bastard George that I hold responsible for this," she sobbed, "try to molest your sister like that, I should have known that any man would only go out with me to get to my daughters."

"Hey mom that's not true," I said, "if I were your man I would love you for you not your daughters."

I kissed her on the lips.

"Mom," I said, "I love you as your son, but I also love you as a man loves a woman and have for a few years."

"Don't be silly," she said, "no mans would love me, I'm much too old now to have a good man. They only want the young girls, they don't want some old hag like me.

"Mum," I said, "you're as beautiful now as anyone I've ever seen."

She kissed me back as any mother would kiss her son but I wasn't going to let it finish there.

"No please," she said trying to push me away.

"I love you," I said.

My hands squeeze her large breasts and I kiss her neck. I knew she was vulnerable and I was going to push home my advantage.

"No please," she whispered but all her strength was gone.

I reached up and pulled her scanty knickers off, the ones she was going to wear for George tonight. Soon my tongue found the right spot between her legs and a big groan escaped her slack mouth. After a while Eveie joined us on the lounge floor.

"Are you going to do it to her john?" Eve asked.

"Sure," I told her.

"Then we will all be your women."

"How long have you two?" mom asked, but she was smiling now.

"Not long, about a month," I replied.

"So from now on," I said to my mother, "if you need sex come to me and I'll sort you out. I'm the man of the house and you are all my sex slaves."

"I like the sound of that," mom giggled, "what about you Eveie?"

"Oh yes," Eve giggling too, "I just love being his sex slave."

"Ok kids lets get to Lucy now," she said.

"Right Lucy," I said sternly, "Lucy get your ass down here now. Lucy, you've crossed the line once too often tonight. For that you are to be punished, as of now I am your master, your owner and your god; do you understand Lucy?"

She looked up at our mother again before saying anything.

"But I," she started.

"Shut up slut," I said sternly, "I've told you before Lucy, you are mine now, you'll fuck only me unless I say different, now Lucy I will give you one chance to redeem yourself. Mom and Eveie have given themselves to me totally but you still think you can do as you see fit."

"But," she said.

"Shut it," I said, "for your punishment tonight you are going to service us, one at a time starting with me then mom and lastly Eveie. But you're not going to cum yourself Lucy and your not going to cum again until I say you can, do you understand?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.