My Younger Sister - Cover

My Younger Sister

Copyright© 2004 by fintinman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story of a young man after being teased by is younger sister's plans revenge on them and his mother falls into the folds of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

This is a story based apon a story I once read.

It is about a young man from the age of 13 to 60, he and his family live's a life that every man could ever ask for. let's start with John prap he is a 15 year old young man with a think for women and hormones that just won't quite, he beats off ten times a day. he is always thinking of his younger sister's and his mother, and her sister, shiri.

John is always trying to see any of them naked, he has from time to time seen his mother and aunt naked while they were changing into the swim clothes.

John was always being teased by his sister's (13 year old)Lucy and her (14 year old) sister evie they thought John was a Doll that they could mess with and not have to put out for.

Evie was a 5ft.5in.honey blonde with green eyes with a 32b cup chest, 24 waist and 34 hip's and had and ass that screamed (fuck me).

John longed to fuck her but was way to shy to try, his younger sister Lucy was rasberry blonde with gray eye's and stood 5ft.2in.with a 32c cup chest, 25 waist, and 35 hip's and was made for making baby's. she was always trying to get John to look at her, she would let her swim top fall off in the pool so he would look at he she would walk out of the bathroom naked when she know her mother was not up stair's.

She would walk around with her T shirt (that just came to her ass cheeks with no undies on hoping john would rape her, she longed to be domanated by john (she was in love with him and he never know.

John would see the girls as they were HOT super modle's in waiting, john got his mother kathren so excited sometimes that she too would flash john. she would sit and think john looked so much like her late husband that she sometimes longed to be totally sexed by him, she would ask herself why does he have to be my son. kathren would talk with her sister shiri all the time about how John was growing kathren would say to shiri (damn shri look at how big john is getting)shiri would say in reply(yeah that boy of your's is grow so big) what kathren didn't know was that shiri was looking at john organ at 15 he stood 6ft.tall, at 190lb... blondehair, sky blue eye's and had a 8in.cock that was as big around as a beer can witch drove shiri crazy.

Shiri was a 5ft.6in. red head with 36d cup chest, with a 26 waist, 35 hips and a all around fuckme doll, she had a lips' on her mouth that said (I suck the best cock) shiri longed to have john's cock in her And at 25 she had a 8 year old daughter shelly how was just as cute, shiri never married kathren and shiri shared kathren's husband john sr. shiri's daughter shelly was 4ft5in tall, just starting to sprot tit's 28 chest 22waist, 28 hips, with blonde hair, blue eyes and she like to see john, she hope that john would make her his wife when she got older.

John sported a constant hard-on most days around the women in his house, shiri and shelly would come around about twice a month to use the pool and stay over for a weekend visit. well john's mother was dating this man named george gar he was a round fellow about 5ft.7in.tall and was about 200lb., bolding hair and was a loud person with kathren he would say(kat go get me a beer or hay kat I want to go out and get a drink, they went out almost every night. sence john sr.'s death five years ago george was always around they would go to the ber and come in at one in the morning john would hear them sometimes fucking hoping and wishing that it was him instad of george.

John never really liked george, george would belittle john about how he never could get any pussy or how he was so shy around the girls that georg would call john a little fagit or cum slut when kathren was not around to hear.

John would say to himself (one day asshole I'll get back at you) and john would go to his bedroom and study his school books, john was a wise at school an A student. john would think that one day he was going to be a doctor or something like that.

Well time moved on summer was only around the coner, a month to school was out and john could be set for summer on watch the girls go swiming and john's beat-off sessions.

While it was a friday night and kathren and george were going out evie was out at a friends house for the night it was John and Lucy alone in the house kathren told john not to wait up that she and george would not be home till late.

John told his mother they would be good and to have a good time.

After they were alone Lucy came to john room and ask him if she could talk to him, john being the good brother said sure lucy what do you want to talk about, Lucy was thinking of how to ask john for what she wanted.

Lucy longed to have john fuck her and make her his, but she was a virgin and has never had sex in anyway, Lucy ask john about ihs girlfriend and john said that they broke up about a month ago and has not goten around to getting another one.

Lucy ask john if he had sex, john being the mucko guy he wanted to be (said hell yes I fucked a much of bitches) (john liyed through he teeth) he was also a virgin.

John longed to slide his cock in a pussy, Lucy said that great john then you can help me with something (john asked what it was and lucy said I want you to take my virginity, shocked john said Lucy I can't do that your my sister and I love you, Lucy was hurt and stared to cry.

John felt bad for making Lucy cry and said lucy I would love to help you with the sex thing but mother would kill us, Lucy being hot as a two dollar whore said to john (look john I won't tell any one if you help me)all I want is for you to make love to me I love you john and aren't you amost to make love with someone, you love.

John said I guess so and gave in to Lucy's longing, they went to john's bedroom and they took off their clothes and got in to bed john started touching lucy's tits, then they kissed and john moved down to her tits and started sucking on one and rubing the other one. after awhile john moved down to her belly and john rubed her pussy slit very lightly using his toung on her and Lucy started to move her hips with circle movments, john liked the way she was moving and licked Lucy's clit witch drove Lucy over the edge and she came with a force that locked johns head between her leg's.

Lucy came so hard she passed out john thought he hurt her, he was scared she would not wake up, when Lucy came to Lucy smiled at john and said damn john that was super can we do it again john, john said sure and began to eat out lucy once again, after her second cum, lucy asked john of she could suck his cock.

John being new said sure, and Lucy got between john's legs and started playing with his super hard cock, she licked his cock for a few minutes then lucy sucked the head in and sollowed most of his cock, only about two inches were left to see. john was ready to blow his load any time now, john told lucy he was going to blow but Lucy didn't stop sucking (john blow his load down lucys throat) she just kept sucking till john was hard again.

Lucy got on top of john and said now john you are going to fuck me john was all for it and put his cock at her pussy opening and pushed into her slowly, lucy was felling the peasure of john's cock as it worked into her when it hit her hymen she froze, looking at john with a asking in her eyes (whats happening john) John said this is it lucy if you want to stop do it now, Lucy shook her head no at john, john grabed her hips and pushed up driving his cock into her to the hilt, Lucy screamed at the top of her lungs (stop john stop I'm going to die john I'm bleeding john i'm bleeding) John told her that she was a woman now and the bleeding would stop shortly.

Lucy was scared but john held her in place for a bit, she became use to the felling of having john in her and started moving again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.