In the Office

by Irishrose1215

Copyright© 2004 by Irishrose1215

Erotica Sex Story: Two co-workers get together after office hours.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

Before the story begins, I would like to thank you again Theron. In taking the time to write another story with me and for keeping me hot and wet, as you so easily do!;)


Chapter 1:

I first see you in the elevator. "Wow," I think, "she must be new here." "What a babe." My eyes linger on the clothes that cover your sexy body. Your short, tight skirt and stiletto heels highlight your legs and ass, while the tight blouse accents your fabulous tits. My cock begins to grow just from me looking at you, dreaming.

I next see you in the lunch room. We're both getting coffee, and when I notice you, you're already boldly checking me out. You begin to chat with me - small talk about how strong the coffee is, but we both know it's just an excuse for us to get closer to each other. I smile at you as I watch you walk down the hall, staring back at me over your shoulder. God, your ass is fine. What I wouldn't give to see it without the skirt covering it.

That night, we run into each other again. It's about 8:00 p.m. and we're both working late. Because nobody else seems to be around, we both become very friendly very fast. While talking about nothing, I get close enough to you to push your body back against a counter with mine, grinding my cock into your body as I push my thigh in between your open legs. Looking into your eyes, I suggest that I show you the company's nice, quiet privacy room down the hall. It's for nursing mothers or employees who are ill or need some private time. You reply that you'd love to see it.

As we enter the room, we close the door behind us. I sit down on the big, soft recliner and ask you to join me, which you do without hesitation.

As you sit on my lap, my left hand cradles your head as my open lips press against your wet mouth. My right hand finds its way to your full, sexy breasts, where my fingers begin teasing your already stiff nipples which causes you to release a long, breathy moan.

You begin grinding your ass against my cock, which is fast becoming hard. Our hungry mouths feast upon each other's tongues, and I cannot stop gnawing on your full red lips. You release a desperate sigh into my mouth and your hand enters my shirt, playing with my nipples, when you feel my hand leave your tits and begin to crawl up your bare thigh.


Chapter 2:

As my fingers pinch and pull at your nipples, I move my mouth from yours and bring my lips to your ear.

"May I suck your cock? My mouth needs to be filled, and feeling you against my ass, I know I'll have a mouthful."

You say nothing, but grab the back of my head, and push me off your lap. I free your cock, and moan as I see it. Your hand pushes my head towards you, and I open my mouth, sighing as I feel the head of your cock go between my lips. I circle my tongue around the smooth skin before taking a deep breath and pushing you further down my throat.

I stop, constricting my throat against your cock before I pull my head up, and move slowly back down, moaning as I feel your cock invade my throat. I feel your hand push on my head again, you want more of your cock in my throat, and I'm afraid at first that I won't be able to. But I take another deep breath and move my head down more. I choke and try to lift up, but your hand stays firmly against my head, and I can't move. I look up at you, and see a smile across your face. I keep my eyes on you as I will myself to stop choking and take more of you.

You begin to pull up on my hair as your hips thrust toward my mouth. I grab your hips and moan as you fuck my mouth, harder and harder, my spit seeping through my lips and down my chin and begins to make loud sloshing sounds as you fuck my face.


Chapter 3:

I look down at your mouth stretched widely around the root of my cock. It's such a sexy site; I can barely believe it's real. There's a look of lust in your eyes that I've never seen in any other girl - ever. Your lips start to look a bit puffy and bruised as I continue pulling your mouth down upon my bloated prick. You are making slurping sounds and you begin using both of your little hands on my shaft, stroking it firmly up and down. You get so carried away, it looks as if you're churning butter. I release your hair.

"Okay, baby, gnaw on the head of that monster you're sucking on."

You smile and laugh, letting my rod pop up out from between your wet lips and purr.

"Ooooh, whatever you want, baby."


Chapter 4:

I take the head of your cock between my teeth and run them softly against the spongy skin. I look up at you and smile as I bring my teeth just a little harder against the tip, as my hands begin to stroke the shaft. I switch between my teeth and my tongue, nibbling your cock for awhile, and then wetting it again with my tongue.

My moans tell of my excitement, and after awhile you lift me from my position.

"Ride my cock!"

"With pleasure."

I straddle your legs, my legs resting on the arms of the chair. I gasp as I feel your cock invade my wet pussy, and move slowly to feel every inch of you go deep inside of me. I bring my hands to your shoulders, and begin to rock back and forth, driving your cock deeper. My moans fill the room as my movements become faster and harder. Soon you stop me, and lift me from your cock. You move behind me, as I bend at the waist.


Chapter 5:

I press one of my large hands down on the small of your back, which both anchors you tightly to the extended leather recliner and pops up your luscious ass, making it more accessible to me and my long, fat cock. You sigh loudly at my overpowering touch and anxiously wiggle that fine ass at me as if to say, "Come and get it, baby."

"Don't worry, baby, I'm here."

I say, and I rub the purple, bulbous helmet of my prick up and down the wet length of your tight slit, moistening it for what's to come. This tease forces your body to shake suddenly, and you make a low mewing noise.

"Mmmm, you like that, huh?"

I feel I cannot resist the urge to ram my cock inside of you hard and fast, but somehow I manage. But I do allow myself the joy of pushing my cock head slowly inside of you.

God, the feel of your cunt's wet, warm lips slowly enveloping my turgid cock like living velvet almost makes me cum. Of course, the raspy moan I hear issue from your lips does nothing to slow me down.


Chapter 6:

I push my ass back, as you push your cock in driving you deep within my walls. I smile to myself as I feel your hands grasp my hips firmly and I turn my head to look at you.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

I gasp as your hands tighten even more, your fingers digging into the bone of my hips. You begin to thrust, hard and fast into my pussy, pulling and pushing me as you move. My surprised gasp turns into screams of passion as I feel your cock pounding into me.

"Ahhhhh... yes! Just like that Baby! Oh fuck! You're going to make me cum! I'm going to cum all over that fat cock!"

My words turn into whimpers, as my body begins to shake with the oncoming orgasm. My pussy tightens even more around your cock, and though your hands are still firmly planted on my hips I begin to buck as the orgasm takes over me.


Chapter 7:

As you cum, I marvel at what a hot, nasty fuck you've turned out to be. You are one of the best fucks I've ever experienced. This sends me into overdrive.

"Yeah, you're a nasty, fuckin' whore, aren't you?"

I ask as I ram my big, bloated cock into your tight cunt. Inside of you to the hilt, I begin grinding my pubic bone steadily against your clit as I grab a handful of your long, red hair and snap your head back.

"I'm gonna fuck you long and hard now, baby. I gonna ride you like a fuckin' buckin' bronc!"

"Oh yeah, fuck me harder! Ahhh, oh..."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.