Friends - Cover

Friends

by Irishrose1215

Copyright© 2004 by Irishrose1215

Erotica Sex Story: Two friends meet online for the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yup."

"Can you see everything?"

"Move the camera down just a little."

"That better?"

"Perfect."

"I'm a little nervous."

"Me too, but I think the nervousness will stop once we start."

"You're probably right. Okay, let's go. Tell me something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Something that'll make me hot."

"You have a beautiful pussy."

"That's good, say something else."

"Your tits are wonderful too. They're so big. The pictures you sent before didn't do a good enough job in showing just how pretty they are. I wish I was there so I could take your tits in my mouth. I really want to suck on them."

"That's even better. Are you playing with your cock? I can't see."

"Yeah, let me move my camera down a little. Can you see now?"

"Sure can. Mmmmm... look how big your cock is. Is it that hard just because of me?"

"You know it is, Baby."

"God I'd like to have it in my mouth right now."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I want to suck it. I'd sure like to feel that big prick fucking my throat right now."

"I bet you would. Spread your legs a little more."

"Like this. Can you see my fingers playing on my clit? You really like that don't you? You like watching me masturbate while I tell you how much I want to suck your cock?"

"Yep, I just wish I was there so I can shove my cock in that pussy. It looks so wet!"

"It is, and it's all just for you! Can you see my fingers working deep in my pussy, Baby? I wish it was your cock fucking me instead of my own hand."

"But it still feels good doesn't it?"

"You better believe it!"

"Do you have any toys?"

"You know I do."

"You got them close?"

"Yeah right beside me."

"Get one."

"How's this?"

"I knew you'd choose the vibe. Now, throw your legs over the chair and just let me watch you cum."

"Oooooo... that feels so good! You see it, Baby? You see the vibe running along my clit? Are you thinking how you'd like your cock to be in place of it? Or are you thinking how you'd like to be the one holding this toy right now?"

"Both."

"You're voice is getting raspy. Are you going to cum soon? I am. I'm going to cum all over this toy while you watch from your screen."

"Be loud, please!"

"Ahhhhhh... Oooooo... yes! Oh God, I'm cumming! Oh fuck it feels so goddamned good!"

"I'm going to cum too, Jess!"

"Let me see! Oh God that's nice!"

"Well, I guess the nervousness did leave huh?"

"Yeah, that was good, even if I wasn't able to touch you or anything."

"Yeah I think so too."

"Well I should get off of here and go clean up."

"Me too."

"We going to do this again?"

"Definitely, just tell me when. But I think next time I'll have a surprise for you."

"What would that be?"

"It's a surprise, I can't tell you."

"Whatever! Bye."

"Bye."

"Hello."

"Hi."

"Who's that?"

"My friend, Erin."

"Is this my surprise?"

"Yes, are you?"

"Very much."

"I told her about what we did the other day, and she said she wanted to do it too. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. I mean, God, I knew you were bi, but I never thought that I'd see it."

"I figured just sitting at the computer screen watching and hearing each other masturbate would get kind of boring after a while. Though, I do feel kind of bad that you still just have to masturbate. Is your wife around?"

"What?"

"Is your wife around?'

"She wouldn't do this. In fact she'd probably kick my ass if she knew I was doing this now."

"Oh come on you gotta give her more credit than that! Maybe she's really into it, and she just hasn't told you cause you haven't asked."

"I don't know."

"Come on, man! Go get her. I'll ask her."

"You are so going to get my ass kicked!"

"If she kicks your ass, I'll take full credit for it."

"Yeah, but you're not going to be the one getting hurt."

"Oh shut up and go get her!"

"Okay, okay, hold on."

"Hello?"

"Hi. We were just wondering if you'd like to fuck your husband while we fuck each other."

"What?"

"Well, you know, he and I have been talking for a long time, over two years now, and the other day we finally hooked up on the computer so that we could see each other. One thing led to another and you know. And now, we're just wondering if you'd like to join. Seems unfair for you not to."

"I don't know who the hell you think I am..."

"Lighten up. It'll be fun, like watching porn. You watch porn right?"

"Well, yeah sometimes."

"You watch it with him? Don't look at him and blush, just tell me honestly."

"Yeah I do."

"Okay, then think of it as watching live porn."

"You're going to fuck her?"

"Yeah, and you are going to fuck him, so no one has to masturbate."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.