My Visit - Cover

My Visit

by Irishrose1215

Copyright© 2004 by Irishrose1215

Erotica Sex Story: Woman visits her friend and his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

"Shhhhh..."

"But she's right there!"

"It's okay. I'll be quiet."

"Jess... I really don't..."

"Hush now! You keep talking and you'll wake her up!"

I smile evilly down at Pete, while I slowly pull up my nightshirt and sit down on his cock. I know he's happy to see me, a cock that hard doesn't lie. He looks over nervously at his sleeping wife, as I slowly begin to insert his cock into my pussy. I turn my head to look at her too, quirking my eyebrow as I watch his pretty wife sleeping not an arms length away...

I should probably give some insight as to how this all occurred. I'm Jessi; my friend that I'm sitting atop of is Peter. We meet years ago on the internet and as our friendship grew so did the passion between the both of us.

About a week ago Pete e-mailed me asking if there'd ever be a chance that we could meet. At first it seemed damn near impossible, I live in the States, he in New Zealand, but as an optimist I told him I'd look into, there had to be a way. I found the way, writing the trip off as a business expense.

I can feel his breathing, he's scared of waking his wife, and I know his heart is pounding ninety to nothing, which makes this whole situation even better for me. I move my hips slightly, going in small circles, and he can't help but let out a small moan as my hot pussy engulfs his throbbing cock.

"You need to be quiet, Pete, no moaning."

I giggle as I move a little faster, he keeps up his protests, and I've had enough of listening to them. I reach my hand over to his wife and place my fingers on her leg softly. She wiggles a bit but doesn't wake. I move my fingers up, slowly and watch as her legs involuntarily spread. Pete's head is shaking, his mouth open in a mute scream of protest. I move my hips, back and forth, and the look of terror is replaced by one of pleasure.

My fingers move again, finding the lips to her pussy, I smile when I feel that her lips are moist. I wonder if she's been awake this whole time. I move my forefinger into the folds of her pussy, easily finding her clit; I begin to rub it softly. A small moan issues from her lips, but her eyes still don't open.

I begin to softly bounce on Pete's cock, as I move my fingers a little harder and a little faster on his wife's pussy. I see her eyes flutter, and move my hand down to her opening. I place two of my long slender fingers into the wet hole, and place my thumb on her clit. Her eyes pop open as a loud moan escapes between her lips. I'm the first one she sees, a look of confusion at first, and then she turns her head toward her husband. She realizes what's going on; she knows that his cock his securely buried in my cunt as my fingers work on hers. She says nothing, but spreads her legs just a little wider. I smile, and laugh as I look at Pete.

"And you thought she was going to be mad."

I give him no time to speak, I begin to fuck him, sitting up on my feet, bouncing hard and fast on his cock, moaning as I feel every inch of him reach the last depths of my pussy. My fingers work steadily on his wife, and her moans become louder as her body tenses for an oncoming orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.