The Visit - Cover

The Visit

by John Dent

Copyright© 2004 by John Dent

Erotica Sex Story: This previously unpublished stand-alone spin-off from the Shameful Day series gives further insight into the world of Jenny "Panties" Patterson. Timeline-wise it fits between Chapters 5 and 6 of 'A Shameful Day'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Scatology   .

Author's Note:

Originally, The Visit was meant to be an ongoing story written in collaboration between myself and Holly Dolben utilising the main characters of my Shameful Day saga (Jenny) and her Schoolhouse Stretch (Cecily) which both exist in the same fictional universe. In the end, Holly lost interest in the project and never submitted a word, preferring to document Cecily's adventures herself. All that remains is the opening scenario that I wrote. To fit in with the timeline of A Shameful Day, this tale should be read between Chapters 5 & 6 of the main story.


Jenny opened one eye and looked at the bedside clock - 6.48 am. "Not worth trying to get back to sleep," she thought to herself before levering her naked body out from under her father's arm and sliding out of the king-size bed that dominated her parent's room. Stretching once, she headed towards the bathroom and an invigorating shower. She needed to wash off the dried cum and blood left over from the previous night's exertions with her well endowed sire. "Friday," she mused, "last day I have to wear those panties in public. Thank fuck!" The week had been a truly awful one thanks to the punishment her father had handed to her after she'd been caught pandering to her secret depravity by wearing knickers in her bedroom. The name-calling she'd had to go through and the mistreatment from her fellow students (not to mention the general public whom she'd passed in the streets) as they'd spotted her had been grossly humiliating. She'd even earned a new nickname around the school - Panties Patterson! Still, this Friday was a rather special one and she hoped that she might be able to persuade her daddy to reconsider his words...

By the time that Jenny entered the kitchen, dried and dressed in her school uniform, mom was already cooking breakfast. "Morning, honey," the older woman called out gaily. "Tea or coffee?"

"Tea please, mom." Jenny picked up the knickers from where they'd spent the night drying on a radiator and slipped them on. Oddly enough, for all they now represented to her, she still enjoyed the feel of them and a tingle of forbidden pleasure slipped through her.

"Big day for you, isn't it, pet?" mom commented.

"Yeah... the school visit to the Kinky Contraptions toy factory - the biggest place of its type in the state! I've been looking forward to this for a long time." Jenny had been lucky to gain a place on the trip as only six students were going in all. She'd worked hard, it had to be admitted, but she still counted herself lucky. The competition had been fierce. Of course, going round to Mr William's flat and spending several hours tidying it twice a week for the past six weeks had probably scored her a few brownie points with the widower. And he was one of the school's senior sex-ed teachers, who had a great input as to the student selection for this type of thing, so it certainly hadn't *hurt* her chances! "Poor Mister Williams," Jenny thought, "helping him wasn't so bad, really. Apart from having to wear that French maid's outfit all the time. Well, maybe not all the time! One has to admit that for a man of his age, he's certainly vigorous enough!"

Mom's next question intruded into Jenny's thoughts, "Isn't that Cecily girl going too?"

Jenny's mood darkened as she replied in the affirmative.

"She's a cheerleader, isn't she?" questioned little brother Charlie as he bounded into the room. "And you're not - are you?"

"You know full well that the little slut made the team... and that she's the one who beat me for the only place that came up this term!" Jenny replied sharply as she cast her mind back several weeks...

Cecily and Jenny had never actually been friends - they lived too far apart and just didn't seem to get on together. They were classmates but that was about all. Which wasn't to say that they were enemies either... they just moved in their own circles, that was all. Until the trials for the Cheerleader Team started. Both Cecily and Jenny had put their names down, along with several of the other more attractive and athletic girls in the school. The list of hopefuls had been whittled down bit by bit over the course of the week until only the two classmates remained. The final selection was to be made after a head-to-head confrontation four days later. Jenny knew in her heart that Cecily was better than her and that the other girl would win... given a level playing field. But Jenny wasn't the type to play fair when so much as at stake. So, as she left school that day, she'd called into the local butchers where she'd purchased a rabbit. That evening, Jenny had cut the liver out of the bunny's corpse and had carefully placed it into the oven where she'd left it overnight on a very low setting. Come the next morning, the liver had dried out and was rock hard; Jenny had then taken one of her father's rasps and had filed the meat down into a fine powder which she'd very carefully placed into a twist of paper. An evil, joyful smile had flitted across Jenny's face at that point for her success was now assured - all she had to do was to get Cecily to ingest some of the power and, within moments, the girl would be incapacitated with a very bad case of the trots!

Come the morning of the final selection, things had initially gone much as Jenny had suspected. Her rival had impressed the other cheerleaders with her skills... Jenny, well, hadn't. Then came Jenny's chance. Some paper cups filled with orange juice had been set out for the girls to refresh themselves with during a break taken in the locker room. Jenny had seized the moment and the powder had been slipped into one of the drinks which she had proceeded to offer to Cecily... and, at this point, the plan went wrong for, despite her attempts at discretion, Jenny's actions had been spotted by one of the other girls and the alarm was raised. Jenny had protested her innocence but to no avail; in the end she'd been pinned to the ground by the assembled cheerleaders while Cecily had been 'asked' to leave on the grounds that she wasn't a member of the team yet. Susie, the team captain, had then started to question Jenny as to what was in the drink; Jenny had refused to answer... initially, but following some work involving some light (well, no scars anyway) torture, well... She'd been determined to hold out, but when they rubbed that Japanese mustard on her clit and dripped candle-wax into her cunt, it'd just been too much... she cracked. Susie had smiled and instructed one of the other girls to go to her locker and to bring out a strap-on dildo that she kept there. Jenny had been rolled over onto her stomach and the dildo forced up her arse and then fastened in position, the buckles having to be done up back-to-front to make the idea work. Jenny's wrists and ankles had been cuffed and, after she'd been forced to drink the offending liquid, she'd been left on the floor of the changing room as the others prepared to leave. "Susie!" Jenny had pleaded, "The powder's already starting to take effe... ohhh!... effect. You can't leave me like this! I'll need... aggghh!... need a shit soon and with that... fuck... plug up my bum! Have mercy... please..." She was writhing and wiggling her arse, trying to ignore the fullness and pleasure the dildo was inspiring, and also trying to ignore her churning gut... it wasn't working very well. At least the juices from her cunt had washed most of the mustard off her clit... The other girls had only laughed, ignoring her pleas, hitched up their tiny, see-through skirts (clear vinyl in the school colours) and walked out leaving Jenny to suffer until they returned an hour or so later and unlocked the cuffs. Jenny had been forced to remove the dildo herself... and to clean up the resulting mess that cascaded its way forcibly out of her arse after the dam had been removed. And, while the incident had never been reported to the school's staff or other pupils, Jenny had found herself persona non grata with the cheerleading fraternity from that day on...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.