Animal Lust Case Histories - Cover

Animal Lust Case Histories

 

Chapter 6: Animalism In Prison

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Animalism In Prison - A study of kind about bestiality and zoophilia over time

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The greatest problem a man or woman being sentenced to prison must face is... what to do with the sexual drive when there are no more normal outlets? To a large number of prisoners the answer usually is homosexuality. It has been judged that the majority of longtime prisoners eventually take up this form of sex when they cannot find normal sex relations.

However, there is still another outlet that of prison farms being tended to by inmates growing all over the nation animalism has found a new breeding ground. There are quite a number of prisoners who, while objecting to having sex relations with his own kind, does not hesitate to have sex relations with the only females available... horses, cows, dogs, sheep, pigs, hens and even, in the Southern prison farms, alligators!

Since prison farms are guarded and watched an impressive number of arrests for animalism are made upon the inmates. Men and women who are already in prison find themselves facing added terms when they are caught trying to find a way to make their original sentence bearable.

In a Florida prison there is on file one of the most unique cases of animalism ever recorded. Claude N., a thirty two year old convict serving life for murder was sent to a prison farm because of good behavior. Most inmates on prison farms are either short-termers or men who can be trusted not to escape. Claude had already put five years behind bars but had not given into homosexual practices. As a good looking young man he had to fight off the attention of "wolves" or aggressive homosexual prisoners who wanted to use his body. Prison farms liked to have inmates who show no taste for sexual perversion for a very good reason. On the farms they will be placed in contact with animals, many of them females. If a man resists homosexuality he is thought to also find animalism not to his liking.

Claude was a city-bred man but he quickly took to feeding pigs and sheering sheep. He wanted to make a good record for himself while he was on the farm. A life sentence did not mean he would not go up for parole. If he kept his nose clean he still could see the free world while still fairly young.

While he saw other. prisoners having relations with farm animals Claude was not tempted to engage in this activity. One prisoner was actually in love with a female pig and he took the creature to bed with him. At night Claude heard the small, pink creature squeal as the man injected himself into it. "Why don't you let that poor little critter alone?" he asked the animalistic inmate. "You should be ashamed of yourself."

"What for?" the man answered beck "This here pig likes me."

Claude placed his hands against his ears while the man and pig made love. He had thought that men raping other men was queer enough.

While animalism was frowned upon on the farm Claude observed that it was far from being uncommon. Even one of the guards liked to mount a cow when he had the chance. Several prisoners shared a cow as a lover and protected her from other men. In prison inmates became very possessive of their property or what they considered to be their property. To this group of men this cow was their communal "wife."

Some men were willing to take on all and every animal where others restricted their animal ism to special types. A man who loved sheep looked down upon another man who used pigs. Other men brought their homosexuality to bear on animals. They ignored the females while fellating the male creatures. In the strange world of prison inmates those who favored heterosexual animal contact looked down at those prisoners who enjoyed homosexual animalism.

Claude, however, was not attracted to any kind of animal of any sex. It was true he liked these creatures but he could never bring himself to actually have sex relations with them. He was glad he was without the perversion of animalism because not a month went by where one man wasn't caught by the guards in the act. This meant that the man lost opportunity to ever work the farm again and had to spend his remaining term in the regular prison.

The officials who ran the farm could see that Claude was a good worker and someone to be trusted. He, along with some other trustees, were assigned the task of hunting down and killing alligators that have been multiplying at such a great rate that many were starving to death.

Claude and the other inmates along with several guards were loaded aboard a truck and they were driven to a campsite in the depths of the Florida tropics. If any prisoner wanted to escape he was free to do so, the guards told them. Of course, being natives of Florida, Claude and the men knew that they would he just as good as dead if they ever tried. The wild countryside would kill them.

The inmates were given rifles which showed the extent to which they were trusted and, under the leadership of guards, spread out from the campsite in several groups. Claude spotted the first alligator and opened fire. He had to pump three more bullets into the reptile before it finally stopped thrashing. He went over to the dead animal and found it lying on its back with its jaws open.

"That sure was a good shot there, boy," a guard complimented him. "You plugged her real good."

For the first time Claude noticed that the animal was a female. He could toll by the sexual opening near the tail which was about the size of a handball covered by a flap. Since alligator skins could bring good prices the guard ordered Claude and the other inmates to drag the dead creature back to the campsite where, with other dead animals, it would be piled until there would he enough for a truck load.

On the first day of hunting seven more alligators were killed and a truck came and hauled the bodies away. The guards promised that the trustees would share in the money realized in the sale of the skins.

The killing of alligators went on for another week until the guards and prisoners all but cleared the area of the creatures. They did not want to kill everyone for they wanted some to breed next year. All the men were pleased by their work. They had killed nearly a hundred alligators and this meant extra spending money. The prison officials, naturally, would take the largest share. Claude didn't mind. Just getting out and roaming around hunting was enough for him.

During his week on the alligator hunt Claude had worked up an odd attraction for the creatures. Despite their looks they were really docile animals. They killed only to eat and, once they were satisfied, they could be played with like kittens. Some of the younger alligators that the prison officials decided to let live and breed nosed around the campsite with their hard snouts. For sport some of the men wrestled with them. Alligator wrestling is not as dangerous as it looks. The muscles that the creature uses to open its mouth are very weak although the muscles used to close them are strong. Since an alligator needs strong muscles to crush the bodies of its victims nature provided them. The trick in alligator wrestling was never to let the animal open its mouth. Any normal sized man could hold an alligator's jaws closed with his hands. Once this is accomplished the animal is helpless. In alligator wrestling shows the performers usually try to make it look dangerous by rolling all over the ground with the creature while being very careful to hold its jaws down. This is what some of the inmates did with the young alligators around the campsite. They held their jaws and rolled over the ground pretending that they were putting up a giant battle with the beasts.

Claude was urged to try and sport and he stripped down to his trousers. He selected a good-sized female alligator and carefully put his hands over her jaws. The creature struggled to open her mouth but she was no match for the strapping young convict. Once Claude knew that the animal could not harm him he mounted the beast's back and rolled over the ground with her. He held the animal's rear limbs down with his legs while her front limbs clawed the air impotently. Claude put on a good show of alligator wrestling and he discovered that he enjoyed this close contact with the big, ugly creature. In all his years in prison this was the first living thing he ever held in a tight embrace. Why, it was almost like the embrace of a lover.

The young convict felt the animal's long body thrash and move against his own and excitement rose up in him, an excitement he couldn't quite understand. When the guard told him to leave the animal crawl off into the jungle and he felt a kind of longing. He had felt a closeness with this beast that he had never felt with any one or anything since his arrest.

The prison doctor who later examined him explained why Claude had this strange longing for an alligator. Like anyone else he needed a closeness, a touching with another living creature but for the past five years be had been representing this natural need. First, he knew he had to reject homosexual offers because they would only lead him into more trouble, and then he had to reject contact with farm animals because he had seen months and years added to other prisoners sentences because they gave in to their needs. Claude, being strong-minded, man aged to keep his natural desires from finding unnatural outlets. But he was always on guard then. When he wrestled the alligator his guard had been down. Then, like a sudden flood, his need swept over him as the big body of the creature thrashed against his own. To his love-starved being it did feel very much like the touch of passion.

The young prisoner was restless after his bout with the alligator. Longings he had been holding down seem to be bursting to the surface. In the five years he was in prison he had fought down all sexual thought. Now he remembered the girls he had had relations with on the outside. He remembered how it had felt when he pumped his manhood into them.

Claude heard the inmates and guards sleeping in the tents and walked outside. He decided to get rid of his tensions by masturbating in the bushes. It was the only way he would he able to get any sleep. He walked into the bushes and lowered his trousers Just as his hand curled over his throbbing maleness he heard a movement near his feet. An alligator!

The prisoner feared the creature was about to bite him so he jumped out of his trousers which were hanging about his ankles and grabbed the beast's jaws. The alligator thrashed and Claude hung on. He knew the beast would be completely helpless once he got it over on its back so he flipped the animal over. In the moonlit night the pale underside of the alligator shone. Claude, kneeling astride the animal, realized that it was the same female he had wrestled with earlier that day. He could see the outline of her sexual opening near the tail. To his surprise he found that he was still sexually aroused. The genital of the alligator was only inches away. Without pausing to think about what he was doing he inserted himself into the alligator's sexual opening. The beast thrashed her tail and this excited Claude more. It was almost like a woman responding to his caresses. He kept holding on to the alligator's jaws while he pumped in and out of the long, reptile body. For the first time in five years he had an orgasm into a living creature. He lay upon the pale belly of the beast and sighed as he emptied out his long pent-up tensions.

"I'll he damned!" someone gasped.

Claude looked up to see one of the guards looking down at him with his mouth opened in shock. He pulled himself out of the alligator but it was too late. He had been caught in an act of bestiality... with an alligator!

The case was so unique that the prison officials didn't know if they dared charge Claude with a crime. Having sex with dogs, sheep, cows, pigs and other farmyard creatures seem almost normal in comparison. At least these were warm blooded and fairly attractive animals. But an ugly, scaly, cold-blooded alligator!

Claude was thought to have gone insane so he was sent to the mental ward of the prison. Here the doctor found that the prisoner was sane and stable. As for his strange lapse into animalism? The doctor could only offer the theory that Claude's repressed needs had just suddenly come to the surface at the oddest time and with the oddest creature. He could have suddenly offered himself to a homosexual or a sheep but Claude's breakdown came with one of the least attractive of all living things. Even though he was declared sane the prison officials didn't allow his back on the farm. Today Claude is still in a Florida prison wondering what had come over him that night in the swamps.

Women prisoners also suffer from repressed needs. They differ from men only in that their homosexual rate is much higher. While seven out of every ten male prisoners eventually indulge in homosexuality at least once while serving time almost every female prisoner turns to another woman or girl for sexual comfort. A man seems more able to shut off his need for affection while a woman seems to die without love... some kind of love.

This greater need in woman has also created greater problems in handling it. Since few female prisoners are sent to work on farms lesbianism becomes their main sexual outlet. Some all-female prisons do allow pets and this has created an animalism case even stranger than the one in Florida.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.