Animal Lust Case Histories - Cover

Animal Lust Case Histories

 

Chapter 2: Animalism For Sale

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Animalism For Sale - A study of kind about bestiality and zoophilia over time

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

People who like to believe they are not afflicted with animalism in any degree nevertheless go out of their way to pay to see others engage in it. In some bordellos all over the world "shows" are put on for a price. Here men (and a growing number of women) pay impressive sums of money to see human beings indulge in sex acts with animals.

There is a certain bordello in Mexico City that caters almost exclusively to American tourists who want to watch scenes of bestiality. The price is high but Americans, usually from the "best" homes, are willing to pay it in order to view animalism in action.

A psychiatrist from Chicago, alarmed by the increasing number of his patients who have been drawn Into bestiality, attended an animalistic session in the bordello in Mexico City for academic reasons. In order to treat the strange perversion of animalism he felt he needed to go this far in his investigation of it.

Dr. Martin J. looked like any American tourist as he entered the rear door of the bordello at night. With him, he reports were about a dozen other men ranging in age from seventeen to seventy. There were also four women who were companions of some of the men and Dr. Martin J. noted that they seemed more excited than the males in the group.

Everyone was led into a basement room that lit by a few, large bare bulbs. Folding chairs set in a semi-circle so that no one would have to sit directly behind the other. At thirty dollars a head this was the least the owner of the sex how could do, the doctor reasoned.

Once everyone was seated the show began immediately. To warm up the audience for the act hat was going to feature a Shetland pony and a girl two naked prostitutes came out and conducted a Lesbian scene. They stood facing the audience and dully went about the business of fondling one another's breasts and sexual parts. They were not attractive although they were quite young, only in their teens, the doctor judged. One Of them was plump while the other was thin. The plump one had over-sized breasts while the thin one had breasts so flat she almost looked like a boy.

At first Dr. Martin J. wondered why more attractive girls weren't used but then he recalled the main reason the audience was here. They had come to see animalism. Obviously the owner of the sex show did not want to waste his best girls on a minor opening performance.

The thin girl started to lick her companion's breasts, taking the huge, brown nipples into her mouth. Suddenly she went down on her knees and tongued her sexual area. The doctor shifted his gaze from the girls to the audience to note their reaction. All the men were sitting on the edge of their seats while the women seemed revolted by the Lesbian love-making.

A moment or so later both of the naked girls turned and left the stage area through a pair of ratty looking drapes, their rear ends rolling toward the viewers.

Next a nude boy and girl came on carrying a mat. Both were about twenty and fairly good looking. The mat was placed on the floor and the girl lay on it with her legs spread so that the doctor could see the slit of her female part though her dark hair. The boy knelt beside her and she grasped his limp flesh. She massaged, caressed and manipulated him until he became fully aroused. For a slender, slight youth he was very well endowed. The doctor noticed that a couple of the women in the audience exchanged smiles, their faces flushed with lust.

The boy engaged into some foreplay by chewing on the girl's nipples and fingering her sexual part. He slipped in four of his fingers all the way to the knuckles and massaged her opening. The boy then mounted the nude girl and guided his raging flesh into her slowly allowing the audience to see everything. The doctor, who was sitting directly in line with the couple, watched as the youth pushed himself all the way into the girl. The boy then lifted his rump and slowly withdrew his lust-hard flesh. Just as he was about to break contact he pushed down again. He repeated this pumping action several more times, using a more rapid stroke.

While Dr. Martin J. had come to the sex show as an academic observer he could not help but feel arousal himself. Out of the corner of his eye he could see that the whole audience was enthralled this time. The youngest member of the group, the seventeen year old boy, had his jacket over his crotch area and his hand moved under it. The boy was actually masturbating In public!

On the mat the girl let out moans and lifted her legs in the air so that her bare feet pointed directly to the ceiling. The doctor was sure that she was only faking these sounds of erotic stimulation for the benefit of the tourists.

The boy with her, obviously nearing a climax, thrust rapidly and then rolled over on his back. As he did his climax spurt over his stomach and chest. Since the audience had come to see sex in action a climax was considered wasted if it was buried inside a girl's body.

The tourists were very still as they watched the youth empty himself out. The Girl curled her fingers over his flesh and licked up the evidence of his manhood over his stomach and chest. When she was finished the couple left carrying the mat with them.

There was a pause. Then the doctor heard the unmistakable sounds of hoof beats behind the ratty looking drapes. There was an excited tension in the air that the doctor could almost see. The sound of the hooves drew closer and then stopped at the drapes. Another pause. Dr. Martin J. felt his heart pound wildly. As an objective scientist he noted how thrilled he had become by the prospect of watching animalism. Was this perversion present in everyone, he wondered.

The drapes parted and a beautiful, shapely girl in her early twenties walked on stage. She was naked. Her breasts jutted out firmly in twin peaks. The doctor noted that her nipples were stiff and erect unlike those of the previous performer. This indicted that she was as excited by the sexual scene to come as much as the viewers.

She was tall with long black hair hanging down her back almost to her waist. She walked directly over to one of the men in the audience and shoved her sexual part an inch from his face. The man reached out and tried to grab the girl but she darted away. The performer repeated this teasing several more times. When she shoved her self toward the seventeen year old with the jacket over his lap he leaned forward and kissed her between the legs. The girl laughed and darted away to the center of the stage.

She snapped her finger. The Lesbians of the first act walked on leading the Shetland pony. The audience became very still once more. The main act was about to begin.

The Lesbians withdrew and the naked, beautiful girl with long, black hair was alone on the stage with the animal. The pony was a male, its unaroused penis hung between his rear legs like a great dark sausage. Although the pony was not a large beast the doctor knew that, sexually, it outdid the best developed human male several times over. He could not believe that the girl was actually going to get the beast to enter her. He felt sure that she would make some token sexual gesture with the pony and then leave. The previous acts had been given to make the tourists feel that they hadn't been completely taken.

The naked girl led the Shetland pony around the stage so that everyone could view it close up. The doctor noticed that one of the women in the audience looked under the beast's body to gaze at its hanging sexuality.

The girl brought the pony to the center of the stage again and began to run her hands over its body, whispering to it in Spanish. The animal stood there placidly and the doctor was certain that the creature had gone through this act many times before and was well trained.

"Diablo," the girl whispered aloud to the pony. "Diablo... "

Diablo, the doctor knew, was the Spanish word for devil. This was an added attraction, pretending that the Shetland pony was really the devil in animal form.

"Diablo... " the girl whispered thickly again and slipped one of her hands between its rear legs and grasped the waiting organ. The pony snorted and moved his head toward the girl. The animal was becoming excited.

Whispering gently and urgently the naked girl brought the pony down on the floor. Like a huge dog it rolled over on its back, the legs waving helplessly in the air. The girl snapped her fingers and all the other performers came on stage naked. Each of them, the boy and the three girls, held onto the legs of the pony in order to brace the creature.

The girl with the long hair knelt beside the pony and stroked its sexual organ. As she did she kept pulling back the creature's foreskin. Inch by inch the animal's maleness swelled and became long. The basement room was so silent that a drifting feather would have made noise.

"Diablo... Diablo... Diablo... " the girl kept saying in a hushed voice as she stroked the creature into a state of full sexual excitement.

The pony's part was about eighteen inches long and as round as a human arm. The girl straddled the animal and a girl who had been holding one of the creature's legs knelt and grasped the part. She helped to guide the organ between the legs of the long-haired girl whose rump was now in full view of the audience.

The pony snorted and moved its legs but the other performers held the creature steady. Despite the fact that the Shetland pony was placid and rather small it could still hurt and even kill someone with one of its hooves. This danger was added to the interest in the act of animalism.

Just as genital contact was made one of the women in the audience gasped. "She can't take it all in!" she said to her companion.

Dr. Martin J. was still convinced that the act would go no further. But the long-haired girl lowered her bare buttocks as she slid down upon the animal's engorged part. For a moment the doctor felt that this was all a trick and that the girl was really allowing the part to slide up along her stomach and not having it enter her at all. He leaned forward and peered closely at the genitals, animal and human. No trick was involved. The pony's flesh was actually entering the human female's!

The pony writhed on the floor a bit and the ones holding it whispered to the creature in Spanish. This seemed to quiet the animal and the girl astride it pushed down gently. She began to breath heavily and grunt as the large object filled her. When fully half of the part was inside her, or about ten inches, the girl paused. She gasped for breath and then leaned over the animal once more. And again her buttocks lowered slowly as she took more of the creature into her flesh...

Dr. Martin J. was sweating heavily now as his eyes were riveted on this strange scene in front of him. As a psychiatrist he had thought he had become shock proof but this weird perversion of animalism was making him sit up and take notice. He watched as more and more of the Shetland pony's sexual part was swallowed up by the body of the beautiful human female. Three fourth's of the animal's part was now inside the girl and the doctor wondered how she could stand it. The girl paused once more and issued small cries of pain. These, the doctor knew, were not faked for the benefit of the audience.

"Diablo! Diablo!" the girl shouted suddenly. Then, in a fast motion, rammed her body all the way down upon the animal taking in its full development.

The women in the audience gasped loudly and a man moaned. The girl on the pony raised her buttocks until half of the creature's part was exposed and lowered herself again. After a few times she snapped her body up into an erect position and let out a loud sigh. The animal was having an orgasm. To reveal this to the paying audience the long-haired girl raised her body completely from the pony to show it expelling passion. She covered the beast's raging part with her genital and pressed downward once more in order to engulf this fountain of desire.

The Sheltland pony lay so still that the people holding it could release its legs. The scene was now complete. The human female and the animal male were locked in sexual contact.

Slowly the girl withdrew herself after a while and exposed herself full front to the audience. Her genital opening was spread wide and raw. Her whole naked body seemed flushed with passion and her nipples were like two hard rocks. The girl had obviously enjoyed her sex with the pony more than had the other humans with one another.

With a scraping of hooves the Shetland pony stood up. The animal seemed as placid as ever and its great organ, now limp, hung dark and long. The lights in the basement went out. When they went on again the stage was empty. The man who ran the sex show entered and asked how everyone liked the performance. He also offered his human performers for private sex sales. A couple of the men took him up on his offer. One of the woman asked, pretending it as a joke, whether or not the Shetland pony was also for hire.

"No, madam," the man smiled. "Diablo is a valuable and highly trained animal. I can't risk him."

Dr. Martin J. found this last statement ironic. The animal was considered to be more valuable than the humans. He wanted to linger and ask just how the creature had been trained but he had seen enough. The doctor wandered out of the bordello and drank deeply of the cool, clean air.

Not all human-animal acts for hire are as obvious as the one in the Mexico City bordello. In Hamburg, Germany, for example, there is a nightclub that features naked women riding horses barebacked. Although the showgirls do not actually have genital-to-genital contact with the animals the sexuality is still there. As the girls ride around a stage upon the horses their sexual parts rub over the animals backs in an erotic, masturbatory fashion. This unique nightclub caters to those patrons who are interested in animalism even though they don't dare allow it to go beyond the voyeuristic stage.

A still more obvious animalistic act Involves an exotic dancer and a snake, usually a boa about six or seven feet long. While boa constrictors have a bad reputation as killers they are really as meek as kittens... if they are not hungry.

Women especially react strongly to snakes. A recent study in the relations between animals and human conclude that women look upon snakes as phallic symbols. Their basic fear of them stems from a feeling that the creatures are able to crawl up their legs and enter their bodies via their sexual openings. For this reason, too, women panic when they know that a mouse is loose In a room. They fear that the tiny creature would creep up their legs and slip into their flesh. Since men do not have vaginas they do not have this womanly fear of mice and snakes.

Yet fear and attraction seem to go hand-in-hand. This is what makes exotic acts involving snakes so popular. As the near naked woman allows a large snake to crawl over her body there is that basic feeling that the creature would actually "rape" her with Its entire being.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.