Hot Sis, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Sis, Hotter Mom

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After divorcing her husband she noticed that her kids' behavior has changed. Since when do brothers and sisters get along so well? She had to find out...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The rest of the day was spent in erotic play. Joann and Judy teased Dave, something that delighted him. He didn't mind the teasing because he knew his mother and sister would deliver anytime he was ready.

Joann, now that her erotic passions had been released, decided it was time she dressed accordingly. Early in the evening, they cleaned up and, using the pickup, went shopping. Joann took delight in choosing certain items she felt were erotic. For the first time in her life, she selected nylons to wear instead of panty hose. She found a lovely garter belt that excited her son, and purchased that along with a pair of shiny black heels.

She also selected a new blouse and skirt. The skirt fit her tightly, cupping her ass, with a slit along the left thigh. There were small buttons going all the way to the waist.

When her son urged her to change into the new items before leaving the store, Joann felt some of her previous embarrassment return. But she swallowed and changed in the dressing room. Judy was with her, and she blushed slightly when her daughter opened the side buttons until most of her nyloned thigh was exposed. Judy had wanted the slit in the skirt to be open to her garter belt, but Joann convinced her daughter she was not ready to go that far, yet.

Dave showed his appreciation for his mother's erotic appearance by a low whistle. She loved his reaction.

In the pickup, Dave sat between his sister and mother. Joann didn't mind when her son parted her skirt to see her nyloned thighs. She enjoyed driving with her legs showing. The creamy whiteness of her flesh was beautiful above the nylons. She found it exciting to be naked beneath the skirt and blouse, in public, even if the light was starting to fade.

Arriving home, she drove directly into the garage. Judy climbed out and turned the overhead light on, sending a bright glare through the garage. Dave and his mother remained sitting in the pickup, and Joann's hands pulled his cock from his pants.

"This is where it started, " she said, grasping his cock. "This is where I saw Judy jacking you off. And this is where I want it, too."

Judy returned, standing at the open door of the pickup, watching them. She began to undress as she stood there, and when she was in her panties, Joann suggested it would be nice if she shut the garage door.

"We don't want any nosy neighbors seeing us, do we?" Joann said. "They might want some ass, too. For the time being, I'm satisfied with you two."

Judy closed the overhead door and returned to the pickup. Dave had shoved his hand between his mother's legs, feeling the silky nylons while she stroked his cock.

"I'm gonna suck it for a minute," Joann said, leaning down and taking the swollen head of his cock into her mouth. Judy skipped around the pickup and opened the driver's door. She shoved her small hand under her mother's skirt, and Joann twisted on the seat until she was on her knees, leaning over and sucking at her son's cock.

Dave shoved his pants past his knees, removing his shirt while his mother sucked his cock. He watched his sister shove their mother's new skirt over her ass to her waist. He loved the way his mother looked in the garter belt and nylons.

Joann wiggled her uplifted ass, and moved, her mouth to his balls. She licked at his balls, then pulled them into her mouth, sucking them as she pressed his throbbing hard-on against her cheek. Dave had slipped a hand into his mother's blouse, and caressed, fondled, and squeezed her shapely tit.

Judy, standing in the open door of the pickup, gazed at her mother's uplifted ass. The garter belt and nylons were erotic to her, too. She ran her small hands about her mother's thighs, feeling the nylons, the smooth flesh above them. She stroked her mother's naked ass, staring at the tight pucker of her brownish asshole, the hairy cunt that puffed outward. Joann's cunt was wet with juices, clinging to her dark cunt hair like a morning dew. The pink lips of her pussy were enticing, succulent, almost begging to be kissed and licked.

"You have a beautiful ass, Mother," Judy said in a low, whispery voice, stroking the spreading ass cheeks, then running the edge of her hand up and down the parted ass crack. "Your ass is so fucking pretty, Mother, and so hot to feel. "

Joann replied with a murmur of muffled delight. She had her son's balls stuffed into her mouth, licking and sucking hungrily, feeling his cock throb at her cheek.

Judy kissed her mother's ass. Joann waggled her ass invitingly, and Judy swiped her tongue along the backs of her mother's thighs, near the tops of her nylons. Joann sobbed with delight, dropping her son's balls and licking at the shaft of his hard cock.

"Mmmmm, Judy," she mewled. "Lick me, baby! Lick my pussy! I'm so fucking hot now! Eat mother's cunt, darling! Fuck me up my cunt with your tongue... the way I did you! Oooo, suck my hot, wet cunt, Judy!"

"Oh, Mother! " Judy squealed, her breath scalding the naked cheeks of her mother's ass. "Your cunt is so fucking hairy! I wish I had a hairy cunt like this!"

"Eat me, Judy!" Joann sobbed as she gulped her son's cock into her mouth. With her lips tight, she bobbed up and down, fucking her son with her mouth. She waggled her uplifted ass, urging her daughter to suck her pussy.

Judy lapped at the creamy cheeks of her mother's ass, leaning into the pickup. She placed her hands on her mother's hips, and darted her tongue along the hot inner surface of her mother's spread ass cheeks. She swirled her tongue about the tightly puckered asshole, and suddenly licked up and down at it. She squealed as she tasted her mother's asshole, her tongue flicking wetly. She pressed her lips against the pucker and sucked, sucked as hard as she could.

Joann sobbed with perverse ecstasy as her daughter licked hungrily about her asshole. She gripped her son's hard cock as tight as she could with her lips, sucking very hard. She cupped his bal

ls in one hand, sliding her other beneath his ass. She squeezed her fingers into Dave's ass, lifting him toward her mouth as she went down.

For a while, Judy licked at her mother's asshole, then lowered her face and licked the juices along the puffy cunt. Her nose pressed at Joann's asshole as she fucked her tongue into the juicy heat. Joann cried with rapture as her daughter started tongue-fucking her, and she devoured her son's cock with greed.

Judy stood there in her panties, sucking and eating her mother's hairy cunt. She liked the way the cunt hair tickled her cheeks and chin, her tongue darting, then swirling about her mother's inflamed clit. She inhaled the arousing odor of her mother's asshole and cunt, her own little pussy feeling tight and hot.

"Suck Mom's cunt, Judy," Dave groaned, a hand on the back of his mother's head. "Lick her hot pussy! Make Mom come in your fucking mouth, Judy!"

Joann twisted her uplifted ass into her daughter's face eagerly, arching her pussy backwards, gobbling in a frenzy at her son's throbbing hard-on. She was experiencing almost total ecstasy again, her tit swelling into Dave's hand.

"Ooooo, Mom, Mom! Suck me! Fuck my cock with your mouth! Your mouth feels so and wet on my prick, Mom! Suck me good, suck me hard, suck me fast! My balls are full, Mom! My balls have a big, hot load for your cock-sucking mouth!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.