Hot Sis, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Sis, Hotter Mom

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After divorcing her husband she noticed that her kids' behavior has changed. Since when do brothers and sisters get along so well? She had to find out...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Joann felt good.

She lay on the floor, her dress bunched at her waist. Her creamy tits were exposed, and she had her long, enticing legs wide apart. She stretched luxuriously, smiling with flashing eyes at her son and daughter.

She didn't feel ashamed or embarrassed.

There was no need to.

Dave had fucked her, fucked her beautifully, and her cunt still felt tingly. She had sucked his cock off, tasted his come juice in her mouth, burning down her throat. She had loved it, and wanted more.

This was what she had wanted all her life. It was what her inner being had demanded for years. She knew, without any doubts now, that she could not live without such erotic activity. Never again would she try to suppress those delicious, wicked, erotic urges.

Her son and daughter would help her, help her become accustomed to this new person she really was.

She writhed her naked ass against the floor, squeezing her tits without shame. Her nipples bulged between her fingers as Dave and Judy watched. Their eyes were bright, shining with pleasure, grinning at her. She shoved a hand down her body, over her bunched dress, and rubbed the tip along the side of her clitoris. A shiver rippled through her creamy, smooth flesh.

"Am I really that beautiful?" she asked. "You really think I'm pretty?"

"Mom, you're the most beautiful woman in town," Dave said, meaning it.

"You are, Mother," Judy echoed.

"And I'm hot?" Joann asked.

"The hottest," Dave grinned.

"I'm a good fuck, aren't I, Dave? I mean, I am a real good piece of ass, right?"

"As good as Judy," he said, not wanting to anger his sister. "You both are fantastic, Mom. "

"And you'll fuck me again and again?"

"Anytime," he agreed.

"And let me suck you off?"

His grin spread wider. "That's what I like best of all, Mom. A nice, hot blow job."

Joann looked at her daughter, seeing the fine, sugary slit of her hairless cunt. She licked her lips.

"Will you two... help me?" she asked softly. "I don't know what to do, not exactly. I've never acted this way before."

"We'll help, Mother," Judy said, spreading her legs wider so her mother could see her cunt better. "All you have to do, really, is whatever you can think of, anything you want to do."

"With you, both of you?" Joann asked, pleased that she didn't blush.

Dave and Judy nodded at the same time.

"But, I want everything!" Joann mewled, probing her cunt with a finger. "I want to do everything!"

Judy's eyes brightened. "Dave wants to fuck me in my ass, Mother," she said.

Joann's eyes widened. "Up your ass? You mean, stick his cock up your asshole?"

"Why the fuck not?" Dave asked, his prick starting to stir again. "I'd like to try a tight asshole, Mom."

Joann gazed at her son's cock.

"But, darling, it's so big! Won't it hurt your sister?"

"I don't know,, " Dave said honestly. "Judy is the only girl I've ever fucked, and we haven't done that yet."

"It won't hurt, Judy said quickly. "I wanna try it even if it does hurt. I can do it, I know I can."

Joann's eyes glittered with a wicked expression, her smile wide. "If you can do it, Judy, I know I can, too. "

Judy squealed and twisted her body sensuously. Dave looked pleased. His cock was starting to stand again. He cupped his balls and squeezed them, anxious to feel his cock inside his sister's asshole.

"Mom, you sure you want to try it, too?"

"I said I want to try everything, didn't I?" Joann replied. "And I do! Oh, I want it all!"

Joann stood up, almost tearing her dress from her body. She stood in naked beauty, exciting Judy and Dave. Seeing their mother naked for the first time, seeing every inch of her creamy, slender, but excitingly curvy body sent Dave's cock into full hardness. The hills and valleys of Joann's body were lush, enticing, making Dave's mouth water. Judy swallowed with excitement as she looked at her mother. They weren't seeing anything they had not seen before, but they were seeing it all without the wrappings.

Joann's tits strained out, her light-brown nipples very hard, standing up in two tips. Her stomach was flat, with just an exciting hint of roundness. The bush of her cunt was fluffy, thick, erotic. Her legs were long, very long, and slim. Her ass rounded sweetly, and Dave's cock jerked with anticipation to probe between the inviting crack.

With her erotic freedom, Joann parted her legs, bending her knees slightly. She framed her cunt with both hands. "Is it pretty?" she asked, her voice whispery. "Is mother's cunt pretty?"

Both Judy and Dave replied in unison, almost gasping an affirmative reply. Joann spread the pink lips of her cunt, her clitoris standing out. She ran a fingertip along the side of it wantonly, her hips swaying. Her clitoris bulged at the light touch.

"Mmmm, I like to touch my cunt," she murmured. "I like to feel my pussy."

Dave and Judy were on the couch, sitting close to each other. As they watched their mother display her long-suppressed erotic tendencies, Judy gripped her brother's cock. Joann gazed at the head, bulging up, his piss hole opening wide. She rubbed two fingers along the sides of her clitoris. Joann was being absolutely shameless in front of her son and daughter, and it felt good.

Joann worked a finger into her cunt, moving it in and out slowly, staring at them. Judy began to pump on her brother's cock, breathing faster, her small, sweet tits lifting and falling. Judy parted her legs, still gripping her brother's cock.

"Feel mine, Mother," she said in a low voice. "Feel my cunt, too."

Joann sucked in a hot breath, gazing at her daughter's sugary cunt, seeing those fine, hairless lips, the tip of her small clitoris. She was hesitating.

"But... you're a girl, honey," Joann said, but it was a weak reply.

"You said everything, Mom," Dave reminded her. He was anxious to see them together, having heard about such things at school. "You said you wanted to try it all."

Joann moved toward them, dropping to her knees as she came close. She cupped her tits, rubbing her nipples on the knee of her son and daughter, her eyes glazed with increased desire. Judy spread her legs very wide, releasing her brother's cock. Joann didn't try to stop her daughter as Judy drew her hand to Dave's prick. The hard feel of her son's cock in her fist encouraged Joann. When Judy caught her other hand, pulling it between her thighs, Joann made no resistance.

The soft wetness of her daughter's cunt was delicious contrast to the hardness of her son's cock. She made a hissing sound as her hand jacked on her son's cock, the other feeling of Judy's fiery young cunt. She rubbed the puffy pussylips, prodded the swollen clit. Judy wiggled her ass, scooting to the edge of the couch. She was holding her brother's balls tightly, watching her mother with smoldering eyes.

"Finger-fuck my pussy, Mother!" she gasped. "Stick your finger up my cunt!"

Joann held her breath as she felt another cunt for the first time in her life. Judy's pussy was so soft, yet so hot and wet. She moved her finger into her daughter's pussy slowly, feeling the tightness. She slowly fucked her finger in and out, bringing squeals of delight from Judy.

"I know something better than my finger," Joann said, huskily and without blushing.

She pulled her finger out, and moved between her daughter's thighs. She released her son's cock, and used both hands to mold one of her spongy tits. Her light-brown nipple protruded almost an inch. Leaning forward, Joann rubbed her nipple up and down the slit of her daughter's cunt.

Dave watched, his eyes blazing with excitement.

Judy whimpered as she felt her mother's nipple rubbing up and down the slit, smashing at her clitoris. "Ooooo, Mother! That feels very good! Make me come with your tit, Mother!"

Joann pressed her nipple past the steamy wet lips of Judy's pussy, trying to stuff it inside. Her tit was smeared with the sweet juices that seeped from her daughter's cunt. She rocked her shoulders, stabbing her nipple into Judy's pussy, fucking her with it. Her nipple burned and tingled with the sensation. She mewled, gazing at her nipple entering the heat of Judy's pussy.

Dave rested one hand on his sister's small tit, his other hand trying to pull Judy's cunt open for his mother's nipple. His cock jerked, sending wetness over his thigh. He leaned down and licked at Judy's pink nipple, finally pulling her nip into his mouth. While he sucked his sister's tit, he kept his eyes turned downward, watching his mother.

"Suck her cunt, Mom," he said, the words slightly muffled because he had his sister's nipple in his mouth.

"What?" Joann's body jerked. "Suck her cunt? But, Dave, I can't do that!"

"Yes you can," Dave said, lifting his mouth. "You said you wanted to do everything, Mom. Go on, lick Judy's cunt. It's so sweet, and you'll like it."

Joann stared at Judy's pussy, her nipple out now. Her nipple and half the creamy tit was glistening with pussy juices. Dave shoved his face toward it and licked. He circled his mother's nipple, tasting his sister's fuck juices on her smooth tit. Then he pulled the nipple into his mouth, sucking it. Joann moaned with the feeling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.