Hot Sis, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Sis, Hotter Mom

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After divorcing her husband she noticed that her kids' behavior has changed. Since when do brothers and sisters get along so well? She had to find out...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

That was the way Joann found them the next morning.

Judy and Dave slept late, and she had gone to wake them for breakfast. She stood and looked at them. They were wrapped about each other. Dave was on his back, and Judy on her side. One slim arm was over Dave's chest, a lovely thigh crossed just below his balls. Dave's arm was around his sister's shoulders, one hand cupping a small tit.

Joann looked at the rounded tightness of her daughter's naked ass, seeing the lovable asscheeks, the inviting split between them. She could see, barely, the succulent slit of her daughter's hairless cunt. Dave's cock stood hard inside his shorts, and Joann knew her son had what her ex-husband called a piss hard-on.

Piss hard-on or not, his prick was beautiful to her. Joann was still wearing her nightgown. It hung to her knees, her tits straining against the top. The tiny panties beneath them showed more than Joann was accustomed to, but it was something her husband had bought her, and she wore it still. There was a throbbing ache inside her cunt, an ache that had been there since the day before. She felt herself getting wet, and she turned from them, angry at her stupid embarrassment.

She wanted to be like her son and daughter, free and erotic and without shame. If only she could get over that silly feeling of embarrassment, she might be able to enjoy the erotic thoughts in her mind. It was terrible, she thought, to have such lonely thoughts and be unable to enjoy the real thing, while her son and daughter, so young, seemed shameless and wanton.

She sat at the table sipping her second cup of coffee. She had wanted to approach Dave's bed, to feel that beautiful hardness of his cock. She had wanted to fondle her daughter's lovely little ass, feel the heat of her hairless cunt on her palm, around her penetrating finger. Joann made a soft sob of torment.

She returned to her room and dressed, putting on another one of her loose house dresses. Her bra felt confining, restricting her full tits. Her panties, tight about her swelling, shapely ass, seemed alien now. She walked back to Dave's room, hating herself for not having the courage to touch them.

She knocked on the open door. It's time to get up," she said.

Dave opened his eyes and grinned at his mother. He shook his sister's shoulder, who came awake sleepily.

"Mom says we have to get up," Dave said.

Judy turned and saw her mother. She grinned and, with the youthful energy that rifled her, jumped out of bed. Joann watched her naked daughter, filled with envy.

"Breakfast is ready," Joann said, watching as Dave swung his legs over the bed. Her eyes were fixed upon his bulging cock.

Dave stood, posturing to make his cock stand out for his mother. But Joann turned and left them.

Judy used the hall bathroom for her morning shower, and, while she dried herself, Dave came in. He pulled the side of his shorts to one side, his cock and balls dropping out. He leaned over the toilet and pissed. Judy watched him and, with a giggle, shot her hand into the stream.

"You like that, Judy?" Dave asked.

"It feels hot and nice," Judy giggled.

She held her hand in the stream of his golden piss until he finished, then shoved his hand from his cock. She shook his prick for him. She washed her hand at the sink as Dave slipped his shorts off. He climbed into the shower, soaping himself and watching his sister squat, over the toilet, a leg on each side. She was almost standing up.

"I can piss standing, too," she said. "Watch me, Davy."

The golden Piss spurted from her hairless cunt, tinkling into the water. Judy pulled the lips of her pussy apart, and Dave saw where the piss was coming from. Judy giggled as the golden stream came from her cunt strongly, aimed perfectly into the toilet.

"Where did you learn that little trick?" Dave asked.

"I've been practicing," Judy giggled, finally stopping the flow of piss. She sent a final squirt into the toilet, then picked up her towel and dried her cunt. She tossed the towel to her brother, who caught it and brought the part she had wiped her cunt with to his face, washing his mouth.

Judy laughed. "That's silly, but I'm glad you done it, Davy," she said.

He flicked the towel at her as she skipped from the bathroom, her lovely young ass flashing lewdly.

Joining her mother at the small dining table in the kitchen, Judy drank down her milk in one gulp. "I can piss standing up, Mother," she announced.

A lurching movement shook Joann.

"Can you?" Judy asked.

"I... I've never tried it, baby," Joann said, fighting to keep the tremor from her voice.

"You should," Judy replied, looking very innocent. "It's fun."

Joanne stared at her daughter, who was still naked from the shower. She looked up when her son came in. She felt a pang of disappointment because he had put on a fresh pair of jockey shorts. But she liked the bulge his cock and balls made in them.

Breakfast over, Joann busied herself cleaning the kitchen. She was nervous, yet aroused, pleased that her son and daughter walked about nakedly. She found it easier to look at them than she had the day before. She wasn't so embarrassed. But looking at them was much less than what she truly wanted. Her cunt burned and throbbed, the ache becoming almost unbearable. The crotch of her panties were uncomfortably wet, and her pussy was seeping so much the inner flesh of her thighs were slippery.

Dave went out of his way to show his mother his cock and balls, and Judy was absolutely shameless. By the time Joann finished in the kitchen, she came upon them in the living room. Judy was sprawled on the couch, her fine little ass hanging over the edge, her legs wide apart. She was toying with a pink nipple, watching the early cartoons on television. The pink lips of her pretty cunt gleamed invitingly with wetness. Joann swallowed as she gazed at her daughter's almost-hairless cunt.

At the other end of the couch Dave sat. He had pulled the crotch of his shorts to one side, and his balls and cock were exposed. Joann's cunt lurched in hot desire as she stared, her palms itching to take hold of them. Dave glanced at his mother, then began to unabashedly jack on his cock.

Judy saw him, and stretched her hand for his prick.

Joann was whimpering, her eyes tearing up as she watched her daughter doing to Dave's cock what she desperately wanted to do.

"Judy, why don't we go in the garage?" Dave said. "Mother's getting all hot watching us. It isn't nice to tease her this way. "

"Don't!" Joann said before she could stop herself.

"You want to watch, Mom?" Dave asked.

Joann gulped, nodding her head.

"You like watching us fuck, Mother?" Judy asked

"Oh, yes!" Joann breathed.

"But you won't show us your cunt," Dave said. "Mom, if we put on a show for you, it's only right you let us see what you have between your legs."

Joann blushed furiously. "I know," she whispered. "I know, Dave. It isn't fair at all, but I... please, can't you two just let me watch?"

"Come on, Judy," Dave said, getting to his feet. "Let's go fuck in the pickup."

"Please," Joann whined. "Stay here."

"Only if you show us your cunt, Mom," Dave said, taking his sister's hand. "Show us your cunt and we'll let you watch us fuck, won't we, Judy?"

Judy nodded her head, her eyes bright as she watched her mother. She clung to Dave's throbbing hard-on with a tight hand, making the prickhead bulge out, wetness beading the piss hole.

Joann had to do it, if she wanted to watch her son's cock fucking into her daughter's cunt. She didn't know if they would go into the garage and fuck or not, but she couldn't take the chance. She had to watch them fucking, she just had to.

"Okay," she gulped. "I will."

"Will what, Mom?" Dave prompted. "You have to say it. You have to say those words. You can't be bashful all your life, Mom. Come on, tell us what you're going to show us."

Joann felt tears in her eyes. She closed them so she wouldn't have to see their faces. "I'll show you my... my cu... cunt!"

Her face burned.

She stood, shaking, her fists tight at her hips. She knew her son and daughter were waiting.

She inched her house dress up slowly, her hands shaking. She felt her knees trembling and she was holding her breath. She kept her eyes closed tightly. The crotch of her panties showed, and Joann paused.

"Higher, Mother," Judy urged. "To your waist. "

Joann pulled her dress to her waist, her face burning hotly.

"Take your panties down," Dave said, his voice thick with emotion as he stared at his mother. Judy was squeezing his cock very hard, and he felt his sister's excitement by the way she gripped.

Joann couldn't breathe. She felt as if she were strangling as her fingers began shoving her panties downward. She held her dress with one hand, using the other to push at her tight panties. Tears dripped along her cheeks, tears of embarrassment. The curls of her cunt showed, and again she paused.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.