Hot Sis, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Sis, Hotter Mom

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After divorcing her husband she noticed that her kids' behavior has changed. Since when do brothers and sisters get along so well? She had to find out...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Joann was truly embarrassed.

That night, alone in her bed, she cried.

She cried out of misery, of self-pity, of shame, yet she wanted the very thing her son and daughter enjoyed. Even in the darkness, her face burned as she relived the afternoon. There was no denying what she had felt while watching her son fucking her daughter. It had been beautiful, erotic.

With a sob, she recalled her sudden outburst, those words pouring from her mouth like a torrent. That had been very much unlike her, saying those things - urging them to fuck, saying cock and cunt and those other wonderful, exciting words.

It had been a restless night for Joann.

But not for Judy and Dave.

They had bathed and gone to their respective rooms, but it was not long before Judy had crept into Dave's bed. She lay with his arm about her shoulders, her face against him. Her small hand crept under the sheets to his crotch, cupping his cock and balls, feeling them through his jockey shorts.

"Why is mother so embarrassed about fucking, Davy?" she whispered.

"I don't know," Dave replied.

"She likes to watch us, don't she?"

"You saw her, Judy. You know as much about her as I do."

A soft giggle came from Judy as she rubbed and caressed her brother's cock into hardness. "She's pretty," her soft voice said as she rubbed her fingers on his hard-on. "Mother could have any man she wanted, if she would dress differently and fix herself up."

"I think Mom has one hot ass," Dave said, imagining what his mother's tits would look like naked, how her pussy would look with her panties off, her legs wide open. "With a little time, I have a hunch Mom would fuck herself silly."

"You're, getting hard," she giggled into his armpit.

"Why shouldn't I?" he chuckled. "The way you're playing with my cock, I don't have much choice, Judy."

Judy stretched her hand to his night lamp, clicking it on. Then she sat up, throwing the sheet from her brother. His cock strained against the white fabric of his shorts. She gazed down at him, sitting with her legs crossed. Sliding her hand between her brother's thighs, she cupped his balls, squeezing them gently.

"I like how your balls feel," she whispered.

Her tiny gown was bunched in her lap, the sugary pinkness of her cunt showing. The small nipples of her tits pressed at the thin top, making inviting points. She lowered her head, and kissed her brother's thigh.

"What made you do that, Judy?" he asked.

"I just wanted to," she said, simply, her blue eyes smoldering as she gazed at the lump his cock and balls made.

Dave moved his hand along his sister's thigh, feeling the smooth texture of her skin. When he reached her cunt, he felt the heat coming from it. He tickled his finger in the small tuft of hair, then probed at the tip of her small clit. Judy squealed softly, leaning back with her hands behind her. She draped a leg over his stomach, another across his thighs. She closed her eyes while her brother rubbed the tip of his finger up and down the succulent slit of her pussy. Her small ass wriggled on the bed as she gurgled in pleasure.

Dave pulled her thigh upward, scooting downward. He looked between his sister's slim legs, gazing at her fine, slightly puffy pussy slit. His cock throbbed inside his shorts, the prickhead almost peeking above the elastic waist. Moving his face closer to her cunt, Judy watched with moist eyes. When Dave's face was a few inches from her pussy, she lifted herself slightly. The scent coming from his sister's fresh cunt sent a shiver about Dave's flesh.

Judy gasped when her brother shoved his mouth to her lap and kissed her pussy.

"Ooooo!"

"Like it?" he asked.

"Oh, Davy! Yes!"

Dave put his face into his sister's crotch again. The soft wetness of her cunt felt good on his mouth. He parted his lips and sucked gently, the tip of his tongue flicking like a feather against her swelling clitoris. Judy cooed softly. Her ass lifted off the bed, twisting slowly. She looked down at his face between her thighs, her eyes glazed as she gasped and panted.

"Ooooo, I like that, Davy!" she groaned. "It feels good! Kiss it, Davy! Oh, kiss my cunt for me!"

Davy slipped a hand beneath her ass, cupping her ass cheeks, feeling her wiggle. He opened his lips when Judy began to hump her cunt back and forth against his mouth. The wetness of her pussy tasted good, and he shoved his tongue out. When Judy pumped at his mouth again, his tongue slipped into the delicious wetness.

"Ooooo, Davy!"

Judy leaned back on the bed, spreading her slender thighs wide, the expanse of her cunt vulnerable to his lips and tongue. Turning onto his stomach, Davy cupped his sister's ass in both hands, holding the fine, lovely, tight asscheeks. He buried his mouth into her sugary cunt, licking and kissing. Judy whimpered and pressed her pussy into his mouth, grinding with soft squeals of pleasure. She jerked her short gown to her neck, her small tits swollen in hardness, the pink nipples rigid. Dave looked up her body at them, his tongue sliding up and down the slit of her cunt, twirling about her knotted clitoris, then dipping into the honey-tasting cunt deeply.

"Ooooo, kiss it, Davy!" Judy sobbed, her hands moving down her stomach. She pulled at the hairless lips of her cunt, opening her pussy for him, smashing her crotch into his mouth. Dave's tongue delved deep into the wet heat.

"Oh, that's nice, Davy! Golly, I like the way you kiss my pussy! Your tongue is in me, Davy! Your tongue is up my cunt! Ahhh, wiggle your tongue inside my pussy! That's so nice!"

Dave wiggled, lapping at the softness of his sister's cunt, tasting the satiny smoothness of the inner walls. His cock throbbed against the mattress, and he pressed down hard.

Judy, sobbing with pleasure, drew her knees up and back, lifting her ass high. Dave kept his mouth pressed into her pussy, running his hands about the creamy surface of her ass cheeks, over the backs of her thighs. He made slurping sounds as he ran his tongue up and down her pussy slit. Judy's cunt felt hot against his mouth, scalding and searing.

"Ooooo, Davy, Davy!" Judy whined, twisting her crotch into his face. "This is so good! Your tongue feels almost like your cock in me! Not as big, but just as good! Make me come this way, Davy! Kiss my cunt and make me come!"

Dave lifted his face, feeling the moisture on his mouth and cheeks. He flicked his tongue at his sister's quivering stomach, running through the tuft of silky hair.

"You like to have your cunt sucked, don't you, Judy?" he asked in a husky voice. "Want me to tongue-fuck you? Fuck your hot little pussy with my tongue, Judy?"

"Ohhhh, yes, Davy! Fuck me with your tongue!" she urged, twisting her ass, her cunt searching for his mouth. "Make me come with your tongue, Davy! Ooooo, that would be so good, coming with your tongue up my cunt!"

"What do I get out of it?" he teased, lowering his face and thrusting his tongue into her pussy, then taking his tongue out again. "What do I get out of this?"

"Don't you like it, too.

"Sure, you taste good, Judy," he replied. "But it sure don't do my cock much good."

Judy humped her crotch up and down, her small hands clasped behind her knees. She held her head up and peered down at her brother, her eyes blazing with passion.

"Eat it for me, Davy!" she pleaded. "Suck it and kiss it and eat it, please! Make me come with your mouth! Come on, Davy, don't tease! Tongue-fuck my pussy!"

"What are you going to do for me?" He dragged the tip of his finger along the crack of his sister's ass, pausing to touch the crinkle of her puckered asshole for a moment.

Judy's body jerked at the touch, a groan escaping her throat.

"Whatever you want!" she almost shrieked. "Anything you want, Davy! I promise, anything!

"Will you kiss my cock?"

"Oh, Davy!" Judy gasped. "You know I've never done anything like that!"

"Hell, neither have I, Sis." Dave laughed softly, his hot breaths burning over his sister's exposed cunt. "This is the first time I've tasted a cunt, too."

"I'll do it!" Judy groaned, wiggling her uplifted ass, her cunt bubbling with juicy heat. "I'll kiss your cock, Davy! Suck me, suck my cunt off, and I'll kiss your big hard cock! I'll do anything... if you'll suck my pussy off!"

"Don't forget," he said.

"I won't! Come on, Davy, suck my cunt!"

Palming his sister's lovely tight ass, Dave lowered his face into her cunt again. He opened his mouth and placed his lips around the sweetness of her pussy, sucking. His tongue scraped up and down the tight cunt slit, swirling about her clit, then down again. The sweet juices seeped into his mouth, and he swallowed. His tongue moved up and down again. On an impulse, he flicked the tip against his sister's asshole.

Judy's hips jerked as she squealed in delight. But his tongue didn't stay there. He wiggled the tip a moment against her burning asshole, then plunged as deep as he could into her cunt. Fucking his tongue in and out, he began to moan as his balls swelled and tightened inside his shorts. His cock was hard, very hard, dripping and making a wet spot where his piss hole pressed. The wet sounds of his tongue in her cunt seemed loud to them, but they didn't care about the noise. It no longer mattered if their mother heard. On the contrary, they wanted her to hear, to come watch them.

Judy squirmed her ass in tight circles as her brother fucked his tongue in and out of her boiling pussy. She held her knees back as tight as she could on her tits. Sometimes she held her head up, watching him with glazed eyes, and sometimes she had to stretch her neck back as his tongue struck some sensitive area of her cunt. She cried out softly, rocking her ass up and down, smashing her pussy into his face, grinding there. She liked it particularly when he licked at the inside softness of her cunt lips, teasing her clitoris.

"Ohhhh, Davy! Lick me hard!" she cooed. "Suck my pussy... eat my cunt! Golly, shove your tongue real deep up my cunt, Davy! Ahhhh, you'll make me come so hard this way!"

His eyes flashed up her body, his open mouth sucking hard at her juicy cunt. His tongue thrust and withdrew, swirling up and licking in a frenzy at her swollen clit. When he pulled his sister's clit between his teeth, nibbling as his tongue agitated the highly sensitive tip, Judy screamed softly with the ecstasy. It was a different sort of feeling to have her cunt sucked than fucked. It was strange, and ever so delicious.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.