Hot Sis, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Sis, Hotter Mom

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After divorcing her husband she noticed that her kids' behavior has changed. Since when do brothers and sisters get along so well? She had to find out...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

After cleaning up, Joann had put on a fresh pair of nylons. She had washed and dried her garter belt, and with that around her hips, her feet in the shiny black heels, she walked about in an erotic tease for her son and daughter.

The pissing episode had awakened an even more erotic hunger in her. With that happening, Joann knew she had more erotic desires than she had suspected.

"You two are wonderful," she said, posing before them. "I knew I was a hot one, but you're showing me just how hot I am, or can be. I love it; I feel so much better. I'm doing things I've wanted to do all my life, and I have to thank you two."

"We didn't do anything, Mother," Judy said.

"Oh, but you did, honey. You were jacking your brother off in the pickup."

"That isn't anything," Dave said. "It's better to fuck. I like a warm, wet hole for my cock any day, Mom."

"I don't care, that was what woke me up," Joann insisted. "And that's all that matters. I want to be so fucking erotic, to fuck and suck and do everything possible with you two. I'll eat that sweet little cunt, suck your cock. I'll suck you both in the asshole. Anything, I want to do it."

"Even piss on each other, Mother?" Judy giggled.

"Oh, yes!" Joann whispered, running her hands from her tits to her hairy cunt. Her pussy looked so beautiful, her body dressed in nothing but the garter belt and nylons. The high heels emphasized the length and smoothness of her exciting thighs. "Especially pissing! That was wonderful, and I want both of you to piss on me, piss all over me. I want you both to piss in my cocksucking mouth! Ohhh, that would make me come, drinking piss from your lovely little cunt, Judy, and your cock, Dave! At the same time, of course!"

Judy was fondling her brother's cock, and it was standing up in throbbing hardness.

Joann watched Judy's small fist move up and down. She leaned over and kissed her son's prick, swiping her tongue across the smoothly swollen cockhead.

"When you have to piss, Dave," she said, pointing to her mouth, "this is your toilet. Or use my cunt if you want. I'd love to have you piss in my fucking pussy!"

"I want it in my ass," Judy said.

Joann giggled, moving a hand to her ass cheek, working a finger into the ass crack. "You want Dave to piss in your ass?"

"Well, I'd like to try that, Mother," Judy said, her eyes bright. "But I was talking about getting fucked in my ass."

"That's right," Joann said. "You do want his cock in your asshole."

Judy released her brother's cock, dropping to her hands and knees, shoving her cute ass into the air. She placed her head and shoulders on the floor, her hands gripping the cheeks of her ass, parting them widely. The pink tightness of her asshole beckoned.

"Do it now, Dave," she grunted, exposing her asshole. "Fuck my ass now I wanna feel your cock in my ass!"

Her sugary cunt seemed to wink just below her asshole. Dave looked at his mother. Joann was gazing down at her daughter, cupping her bushy cunt. Her tongue was moving across her lips with wet hunger.

"I guess I better hurry," he said, getting to his knees behind his sister's ass. "Mom looks like she's ready to eat the shit out of your ass, Judy. "

Joann groaned, moving to her daughter's side, anxious to see her son's thick cock fuck into that small asshole.

"I just might do that," she whispered, leaning over and holding her daughter's ass apart. "I just might suck the shit out of her asshole."

Dave saw the hot glow of his mother's eyes, and suspected she would surely attempt that. The gates of his mother's erotic hungers were open, letting out some very strange desires.

"Up her ass, Dave!" Joann hissed. "Ram your cock up your sister's asshole! Fuck her hot little ass, Dave!"

Judy gasped when she felt the swollen head of her brother's cock press at the ring of her asshole. The pressure felt good to her, but she began to grit her teeth as he pressed harder. She didn't know what to expect, but she felt there would be some pain. Despite that, Judy wanted his cock inside her ass very much. She wanted to feel his cock in every opening of her body, and her asshole was the only one left.

"Hurry!" she grunted. "I want it, Davy! Hurry and shove your cock in my asshole! I don't care if you hurt me. I want that cock up my hot asshole!"

"You heard, baby," Joann breathed, her eyes wide as she watched her son pressing his cock at the tight ass ring. "Ram it up her fucking asshole! Fuck the shit out of your sister's hot little ass! Fuck her ass... fuck her ass!"

Judy pressed her ass back against her brother's cock. She gritted her teeth hard, tears in her eyes as the pressure increased on her ass. She wondered if she could take it. Her brother's cock was big, long and thick. But she was determined.

Joann was as determined as her daughter.

"Ram it up her fucking ass, Dave!" Joann urged. Her cunt was bubbling as she watched her daughter's small asshole giving way to the pressure of her son's cock. "It might hurt at first, but Judy wants it! Ram it in fast! Stretch her tight little asshole! Fuck her little ass, baby!"

The head of his cock popped past the ass ring.

Judy screamed.

There was a searing pain that sliced through her. It felt as if her brother's cock had split her from cunt to asshole, but she didn't pull off.

"It's in!" Joann shouted with pleasure. "Your cock is up her fucking little ass! Fuck her now, Dave! Fuck your sister in her hot little asshole!"

Dave felt the hot ring of his sister's asshole grip his cock, and hesitated. He didn't want to hurt his sister. But Judy was moving her ass now. She moved it slowly, the pain fading.

"It feels better, Davy," she whimpered. "It doesn't hurt anymore. Try and fuck me now."

Dave fucked more of his hard cock into his sister's asshole, and Judy sobbed. The more he put in her, the better it felt. Even the stretching of her asshole thrilled her. Joann leaned down her face inches from her daughter's ass, eyes blazing as she watched Dave's cock disappearing.

"Beautiful!" Joann hissed. "That's beautiful, seeing your cock in your sister's asshole! Fuck her, Dave! Fuck Judy up her asshole! Oooo, I want it in my asshole next!" While his mother clasped the cheeks of his sister's ass, keeping them parted widely, Dave began to fuck his cock in and out. With each movement, Judy whimpered. The more he fucked her, the better it felt. Soon she accepted his cock with comfort, and the feeling, so strange, excited her. She tried to close her asshole around his cock, make it very tight for him, but his prick filled her so much, she had no control over it.

Joann was hissing as she watched. The tip of her tongue licked the creamy surface of her daughter's ass, twirling at the base of her spine. She loved the exciting scent that came from them. Dave slowly fucked his sister, probing far up her ass, then pulling back, but never removing the swollen head of his cock. Joann watched the ring of her daughter's asshole pucker and sink, then clasp his cock as he pulled back.

"Let me taste!" Joann hissed, sliding her tongue downward to her daughter's asshole. "I want a taste!"

With the head of his cock inside his sister's asshole, Dave felt his mother's tongue swirl about the shaft of his prick. Judy felt it, too. She felt her mother's tongue lick the stretched ass ring, and it increased her rapture.

"Fuck me, Davy!" she yelped.

Joann lifted her face, watching her son plunge his cock into Judy's asshole. "Oooo, it tasted so fucking good! Fuck her ass, baby! Fuck that little asshole, and let me suck your cock when you're finished! Oooo, I'd love to have your cock come in my mouth after fucking Judy's ass!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.