Hot Sis, Hotter Mom - Cover

Hot Sis, Hotter Mom

 

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After divorcing her husband she noticed that her kids' behavior has changed. Since when do brothers and sisters get along so well? She had to find out...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Joann Wilkins felt there was something going on between her son and daughter.

She didn't know for certain, but her feeling was very strong.

She saw her suspicions confirmed in their looks, their reactions to each other, the sly glances, the twinkles in their young eyes. A brother and sister simply did not, overnight, stop arguing and fighting, and begin getting along with each other like two young lovers, Joann knew.

The change had come over them shortly after her divorce, she realized. Perhaps it was because their father was no longer with them, their method of rebelling against the divorce. But somehow Joann didn't think so. Their father had been a harsh man, difficult to please. He was fierce in his punishment of them. Maybe it was a reaction to being without fear of the man.

Dave was just learning to drive the pickup his mother had gotten as part of the settlement. Joann was pleased for her son; Dave was crazy about cars and, in particular, the pickup.

Judy had been sprouting swiftly, her small tits taking on a beautiful shape, and her hips were swelling. She had lost the skinniness in her thighs, and they were becoming long and shapely. Her little ass was a taunting delight to see.

Judy ran around in tight shorts so tight that half her fine little ass showed. Joann wouldn't have had the nerve to wear something like that when she was a girl; she didn't have the nerve to wear anything like that now. Joann was embarrassed to wear anything that drew attention to her body. She dressed well, but all her clothing was designed to conceal her lush curves, her round and firm tits, the attractive swell of her ass, her slender thighs and small waist.

Joann had always been shy around people. She wasn't withdrawn, but cautious. She was cautious because she was afraid of what they might see. Joann feared they would see something she had hidden deep inside herself for many years.

When she had been her daughter's age, Joann discovered something about herself that both frightened and appealed to her. She had found erotic pleasure.

All her life Joann had been told how nasty erotic pleasure was, and now she felt ashamed when secret desires bubbled within her. It was these desires she was afraid others would see in her. In the world Joann had grown up in, erotic desires were considered the most shameful desires of all. She had never been able to truly enjoy herself with a man, afraid to let herself go, afraid of being called those horrible names usually associated with loose women.

Now, in her mid-thirties, divorced, with two children, alone for the first time in her life, Joann found it was becoming difficult to cope with the feelings inside her. At night, especially, those desires would surface, tormenting her for hours. She resisted touching herself, feeling the hairy wetness between her legs. She would clench her fists at her hips, tears of frustration streaming from her eyes calling herself all those horrible names in her mind.

"Slut," she would whisper to the darkness. "Slut, bitch, whore."

She didn't understand how she could be fuck crazy, since she had never fucked anyone except her husband. But her cunt, that wet, hairy slit between her thighs, was always hot and wet, her succulent nipples stiff in desire. Her cunt tortured her nightly, her clitoris so painful she could hardly stand it. But she wouldn't touch her pussy, even knowing the relief it would bring. She suffered, thinking she was simply a bad person, a shameful person.

Joann was truly beautiful, with her chestnut hair and sparkling green eyes. Her skin was the dream of most women; smooth, creamy, unblemished, a perfect complexion. Her body was flawless in shape behind the clothing she wore to conceal it.

Feeling that something was going on between her son and daughter created a deeper shame within her. She was ashamed because, if something was going on, she had no way of stopping it. She didn't have the courage to talk to them about something like that. She would be much too shy to talk about pleasures of the flesh. She would make a fool of herself, she felt.

Although Joann successfully concealed the raging heat of her desires, Judy and Dave made no pretense of what they wanted. Young and desirable, healthy and tanned by the summer sun, the brother and sister had, apparently, inherited their mother's erotic hungers. But unlike her, they took delight in it.

At the moment they were sitting in the pickup. It was parked inside the garage, facing the huge door. The door was up, and bright light streamed into the garage. The pickup meant more to Dave than his mother suspected. It was a place he and his younger sister could be alone.

Judy was now pressing against her brother, a small tit smashing into his upper arm. Her hot little hand was rubbing up and down his thigh, caressing. Her breaths were hot as she breathed with growing excitement. Her hot blue eyes gazed at the bulging of his cock inside his jeans. Dave's open palm rested on his sister's thigh, gently squeezing the sweetness of her flesh.

A soft gasp came from Judy as she moved her hand slowly up her brother's thigh, her fingertips just touching the bulging place where the head of his cock swelled. As she placed her hand on top of Dave's cock, there was an excited catch in her breath. She felt his prick throbbing against her palm, and she exerted a gentle pressure, bringing a moan from him. His fingers squeezed harder at her thigh.

"Can I take it out again, Davy?" she asked in a low, young voice. "Is it okay if I take it out of your pants again?"

"It's okay, Judy," Dave replied, his voice husky.

Her fingers fumbled with the zipper of his pants. Judy was holding her breath as she opened them, her blue eyes glazed with eagerness. Dave wasn't wearing shorts, and she saw the shaft of his cock through the opening. Her hand shook as she ran a fingertip along his prick. Sliding her hand into his pants, she gripped his cock and lifted it free.

"Ohhh, " she squealed softly, closing her hot hand about his prick. Dave's cock was long and thick, and her fingers almost couldn't circle his prick. "It's so pretty, Davy?" she asked softly, yet with a throaty quality in her voice. "Want me to make it squirt again?". "Yeah, Judy," Dave groaned, scooting his ass forward and leaning back. "Make me come again."

When she had first held her brother's cock a few weeks ago, and he had taught her how to jack him off, she had been surprised to see him come. Her fine little cunt had never done anything like that. She had felt such pleasure at seeing his cock gush, her small hand pumping, feeling the powerful throbbing, that she had experienced an orgasm, too. She was fascinated by her brother's cock, by the way his prick grew so hard and long when she played. She took delight in making him come, was excited to see the creamy thickness of his white come juice shooting into the air. She liked the feel and the smell of her brother's spunk.

"I like it better when it's so hard, Davy," Judy whispered, watching her hand pump up and down. "It feels so hot. I like the way the tip gets so smooth and wet." She squeezed his cock hard, watching the liquid seep from his piss hole. She looked up at his face, her own slightly flushed with excitement. "Davy, can I see your balls again, too?"

"Sure, Sis," he agreed. Look at anything you want. Play with anything you want."

With a soft gurgle, Judy fished her brother's balls from his pants, holding them in her hand. They looked huge to her, with dark hair on them. They just filled her little hand, feeling as hot as his cock did. She wanted to squeeze them hard, but was afraid of hurting her brother.

She held his balls in her right hand, closing the fingers of her left about his hard cock. She held his prick tightly as she jacked up and down. Purring sounds of pleasure came from her. Dave dug his fingers into his sister's inner thigh, feeling the smooth flesh. The edge of his hand barely touched the crotch of her shorts, and he could feel the heat her young cunt generated through the tight cloth.

Judy cupped the head of her brother's cock with her palm, feeling the wet heat. She twisted her palm, her fingers holding his prick. Dave groaned with delight and moved his hand between his sister's thighs. Judy opened her legs without thought, and her brother cupped her cunt, feeling her pussy through her tight shorts. Judy gasped when he applied pressure against her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.