Opening the Box - Cover

Opening the Box

Copyright© 2004 by Katzmarek

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - One night at a party, 16 year old Justin meets Mrs. Benmore.<br><i>My attempt at a straight forward 'stroke' story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

It hadn't been that difficult finding his father. He just looked up the newspaper and found out when the next fair was being held and drove there. His bus was distinctive, oranges and greens, hand-painted in murals of stylised plants and animals.

He'd been happy to see him, hugged and kissed him. Justin had been a little embarrassed by that, but saw all the other 'carnies' and 'travellers' smiling around them. When in Rome? It was a different culture, part hippy, part entreprenurial, but they had one thing in common. They loved the open spaces, freedom, and moving.

"Got 30 acres up the far North," his dad was telling Justin, "dirt cheap land up there. Got my workshop there now. That's where I do most of my work. Too bloody hard running tools off a generator on the bus."

"I thought you used hand tools?" he asked him.

"Used to," he replied, "getting lazy. I've got 'orders' now you see. Can't keep up using hand grinders, heating soldering irons over a flame. Nope, got to use electricity. I just sell samples off the bus, now. More efficient marketing!" he grinned ruefully. "Modern world, eh?"

Later, he explained that poverty was fine but what do you do when the motor's 'buggered' on the bus and you can't keep it running with spare parts and baling wire? Home schooling for 5 kids is fine when the day's sunny and they can sit outside or run down the bush tracks.

"Ever tried to get kids to do their lessons in a 40 seater on a cold wet day? Try doing laundry, or wake up in the morning and find the stream's burst it's banks and the field's flooded? The local farmer drags you out of the shit, even though it's costing him money. He tells you 'no worries' when you offer him a few trinkets even though he's struggling to pay 40 grand for the tractor that pulled you out. Nope, the old bus is just a travelling shop these days. It's even got a Japanese motor now."

"Dad?" laughed Justin.

"Yep, a 'Jaffa'*. A Nissan Diesel. Reliability and spare parts, had to."

(*NZ slang for anything Japanese)


Justin had run away. Not a permanent arrangement, but his life was beginning to overwhelm him.

After being seduced by Sharon, a 40ish mother who lived next door to a party he attended, his life had changed dramatically.

He had spent much of his life living out of his head, his fantasies and dreams. Even though wanting for little materially, he was withdrawn socially, preferring instead to observe rather than to participate. In his mind, he was either to clever to join in, or not good enough to compete. Either way, he stood back and watched, and dreamt.

But the hormones had kicked in with a vengeance. Overnight his dreams became vivid with erotic images. At first he had been content with a bit of mild voyeurism. Just enough to fuel his thirst and to make the fantasies seem real. He'd go to parties, stand back and watch the couples discovering one another. He'd carefully watched the timing, the rhythm, the little details, then later at night he'd insert himself in the picture in his dreams.

His box of dreams and fantasies was being opened more and more. He had the key and he opened it every night until his cock grew painful.

Then along came Sharon, unexpectedly, and called him a 'young stud.' She offered him real breasts to suck, a real pussy with which to explore. He never, in his wildest dreams, imagined it could be this pleasurable, or easy, for that matter. She taught him the delights of erotic massage, of patience, timing and rhythm. She put his power of observation to good use in learning the art of pleasuring a woman.

Suddenly he saw people differently. Especially girls, his stuff of fantasies, suddenly became accessable to him. He noticed them looking at him, at him! It was as if he was displaying a badge of initiation, he felt suddenly accepted as part of the human race.

First up had been Angela, school 'babe.' She'd left her calling card by way of a bright smile and a raise of the eyebrows. One he was only to willing to take up. Now they had fast developed a 'relationship.' She'd hinted at a future, kids perhaps. They'd wrestled and molested one another and the day was coming when they would finally 'do the deed.'

However, that would probably happen without Sharon. Much as Justin would've liked to continue the 'lessons', she said she would not participate in deceit.

So up jumps Chrissie, her daughter. How willing she is to participate in deceit has yet to be determined. She reminded Justin of himself, a dreamer of dreams, a tight-wound spring waiting to be released. Like a Jack-in-the-Box that leaps out unexpectedly when the lid is opened, he'd comforted her in her distress only to be overwhelmed by her emotions.

She'd blazed incandescent and drew him inside her aura to be ignited and fused to her. She'd lay panting on the bed in nothing more than her underwear while inviting him to strip and join her.

She reminded him of her mother Sharon, but 25 years younger. Laid bare, she was sensuous and sexy, writhed and moaned at his slightest caress. Her experience had been almost entirely by word-of-mouth and raunchy novels, not too significantly different than himself of a few weeks before. Justin, therefore, could bring a little more 'real' experience to the party.

Taking control, Justin first got her to stop acting. No more 'oh babys' and 'that feels so good'. He told her it was putting him off. She'd flushed with embarrassment, Justin felt they were getting somewhere now.

He knelt on the floor between her legs, caressed and stroked her with his fingertips. First up her legs and thighs, then over her tummy. He was pleased to see her inner thighs twitch with excitement. He wondered whether Chrissie's muscles were as well toned as her mother's.

He slid up her body, kissing and stroking as he went. Pulling down her bra straps, her tits popped free, jutting invitingly out from her chest. She mewed softly as his hands caressed and lips paid homage. She held him by the back of his head as his tongue teased her nipples to hardness.

"Justin, you're not my first," she told him, softly, as his fingers began to rub her panty-covered mound.

Some 'older guy, ' apparently, when she was only thirteen.

"I'm on the pill too," she moaned as his fingers slipped inside the elastic.

Her mother was not going to take chances with her daughter.

Instead of a moist, swollen pussy burning with arousal, however, Justin found that Chrissie was dry. She wasn't as turned-on as she was making out. His fingertips explored her, he 'sawed' his finger along her slit as he'd been taught by Sharon. Although Chrissie was making plenty of noise, nothing else appeared to be getting in the mood.

"Are you all right?" he gently asked her.

"Sure!" she said, lightly, "are you going to push it in me?"

"I don't think you're ready," he explained, "it's supposed to be all juiced up and open. You're not."

"Doesn't matter," she told him, "just do it, it's all right!"

But Justin suddenly had an idea. Sliding down Chrissie's curvy teenage body, he pulled her panties up over her bent knees. Once accomplished he pushed her legs apart and put his head between her thighs.

"Hey! What are you doing?" she asked nervously.

Planting a kiss on her mound he told her that he was going to 'lick her.'

"Oh right!" she said, "'giving head, ' I get it."

Justin thought she was trying to sound experienced. It didn't seem to him that she'd ever had it done to her.

"You like it?" he asked, teasing her.

"Oh sure."

"Do you 'give head' yourself?" he continued.

"Um, oh sure."

Her voice was displaying more and more alarm. 'Oh bullshit, ' Justin thought, 'let's see about this.'

He got up and walked over the other side of the bed. Placing his knees on either side of her head, he bent over her body in a classic '69' position. He then began to lick her pussy, slowly.

"It tickles!" she giggled.

Her body shook, her thighs closed on his ears. Justin, however, continued to work his tongue deeper and harder.

She in return, was diffident about what to do at the other end. At first she tentatively touched his cock with the back of her hand and kissed his inner thighs. Eventually she summoned the courage and kissed his balls.

Justin's cock stood stiff and pulsing out from his groin. On impulse she took it and touched one of her nipples with the head. In reponse Justin sucked her clit between his lips. Chrissie's body jerked, she moaned, her first 'real' sign of pleasure.

She squeezed his cock in her fist. Slowly making up her mind, she brought the head down to her lips.

Meanwhile, Justin had worked a finger in her tight little hole. He lapped steadily on her until his jaw began to ache. At least Chrissie was no longer acting.

Her breathing had quickened, her arse had begun to rock with Justin's rhythm. He stroked her shapely legs with his free hand, fingered her arse cheeks and the tops of her thighs.

Chrissie licked uncertainly on the underside of his hard cock. Tentatively she popped him in her mouth, only to pull off for a long moan.

"I never... uh... thought..." she tried to tell him.

Her pussy glistened with saliva and lubrication. Knees bent, her legs were splayed apart, she squirmed with arousal. Chrissie nipped and licked at Justin's cock but the angle was all wrong for her. It prodded her chest, brushing over her tits. With one free hand, Justin reached back and squeezed a nipple. She moaned once more. Justin decided the time was right.

Turning around he fitted the head of his cock into her entrance. She adopted a look of anticipation and concentration as, together, they tried to maneuvre Justin's big cock into her pussy. At last, with about half inserted, Justin slowly pushed in and out. Chrissie put her arms around his shoulders and held him fast, cheek to cheek.

He could hear the rasping of her breathing, the soft moans from her lips. She was tight and Justin felt the exquisite pressure of her vaginal walls on his cock. Her breasts were squashed against his chest, the erect nipples poking into him. Her face was screwed up, her eyes closed. Pushing his fingers between them and into the turgid space where his cock worked away into her, he found and sawed at her clit.

Her moaning became more urgent and harsher, her fucking quickened, becoming frantic. She held him tighter still and wailed into his ear. It was too much for Justin and he exploded, suddenly and dramatically, pumping what seemed like litres of semen into her little pussy.

In her passion, Justin wasn't sure whether she was ever going to release him. She clung to him for an uncomfortably long time, bathed in their mutual sweat and body fluids.

She told him softly that this was all 'meant to be' and that they would always be together. She sealed it with a long tongue kiss and told him she'll love him for all time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.