Opening the Box - Cover

Opening the Box

Copyright© 2004 by Katzmarek

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - One night at a party, 16 year old Justin meets Mrs. Benmore.<br><i>My attempt at a straight forward 'stroke' story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

Justin awoke slowly. He struggled to remember where he was. Memory drifted back and he smiled inwardly as he recalled the details of last night. His temples throbbed a little. Perhaps, he thought, he had a mild hangover?

Sharon lay with her back to him. His arm was thrown over her body, his hand rested on her tummy. Her back felt clammy and warm, his limp dick rested in the cleft of her arse.

He had a sensation of someone watching him. Lifting his eyes from the mass of tangled blond hair in front of him, his eyes focussed on a figure standing by the door. A blurry face with eyes wide like dinner plates.

"Um!" the figure spoke, "I'm just using the shower," it said quickly and stared at him as it hurried through the room.

Justin saw that it was a girl of around his age. She wore a loose robe and carried a towel. She slipped quickly through the door and closed it emphatically. Justin had an impression of lithe teenage- girl body, of dark hair pinned back.

A minute later, the door swung open again.

"Just who are you?" she demanded.

"Justin," he told her, a wave of guilt rippled the length of his body.

"And what are you doing here?" she continued.

Clearly, she realised it was a stupid question, because she flushed a little in embarrassment.

"She asked me to stay!" Justin explained, a whine escaped into the tone of his voice.

"That's my mother!" she told him, outraged.

"Hi," Justin squeeked.

The girl sighed in frustration and disappeared through the door again.

"Was that Chrissie?" Sharon rumbled into the pillow.

"I guess... dark hair... about 16?"

"15, that's her! Tell her to bloody knock next time," Sharon grumbled and buried her head.


They arose a little while later. Sharon got up first and said she needed to pee. Justin waited awhile before deciding she was not coming back. Rolling out of bed, he retrieved his clothes strewn around the floor and dressed. His clothes felt uncomfortable reused, he needed to shower.

Emerging into the lounge, he heard voices in the kitchen and followed them. The day was sunny and bright. He shielded his eyes from the glare as he emerged.

"You needn't have got up," Sharon said breezily.

He could feel the tension in her voice. Justin had got hypersensitivity down to a fine art until he could sense people's feelings. It is quite a common skill for the isolate.

"Justin, meet Chrissie," Sharon said without looking at either party. "Justin was at the party next door at the Wilkinson's and I invited him to stay over," she explained in an even tone. "You were a little drunk weren't you?" she added staring at Justin.

"Um, yes!" he took up the hint.

"I told you, it's all right, mum. You don't have to explain!" Chrissie said, unconvincingly.

Clearly, her mother needed to explain.

"So what did you get up to last night?" her mother asked Chrissie.

As she mumbled the catelogue of activites her and her girlfriends did that night, she kept flashing looks at Justin, then turning away. She stumbled over sentences. Justin could see her hands shaking, her eyes moisten. She was tight-wound like a clock.

"Perhaps, I'd better go..." Justin started to stay.

"No!" Sharon said, emphatically, "grab yourself a shower and have some breakfast, I insist!"

To emphasise the point she held his hand and pinned it to the counter. Her daughter stared at her mother, her lips moving as if she wanted to say something but hesitated. Sharon's shoulders sagged and she let out a sigh.

"Ok, you two," she said, suddenly, placing her hands flat on the counter, "stop circling around each other like a couple of stray dogs. Chrissie, this is Justin, he slept with me last night. I picked him up, threw him down and screwed him silly. For the first time in 7 years or more, I had a great fucking night."

"Mum!" Chrissie exclaimed.

"I'm your mother, not your daughter, Chrissie. Neither am I a Nun..."

"I know, I wouldn't..." Chrissie's mouth worked furiously.

"Yes you would!" she told her, "you're sitting there practically bursting into tears because your mother screwed a boy young enough to be your brother."

"I..."

"Get over it, Chrissie!"

Chrissie screwed up her nose as if encountering a bad smell. Obviously abashed, she looked at the floor as if she'd dropped something.

"Justin's a very talented young man," Sharon added smiling.

It was Justin's turn to look abashed. He could feel Chrissie's curious glance in his direction.

"... now if you don't mind kids, I'm going to take a shower."

With that she left, heading back towards the bedroom. Chrissie stifled a laugh. It sounded more like a hiccup. She glanced out the window then back to Justin, looking him square in the face.

"Are you Richie Wilkinson's friend?" she asked him.

"I know him," he explained, "he goes out with a girl from my class."

"Babs! Yeah they're so cute together!" she started to say before subsiding.

Chrissie poured some orange juice from a jug on the counter and looked enquiringly at Justin. She then poured him a glass and looked away out the window. They sat in silence until they heard Sharon return down the hall.

"Your turn!" she told Justin, smiling, "you're smelly!"

Chrissie hiccuped, slid off her stool and fled to her room. Watching her go, Sharon said,

"She'll come 'round. I guess it was a bit of a shock, poor girl."

She placed her hand between Justin's legs and gave him a rub.

"Now go and get cleaned up!"

Justin luxuriated in the hot cascade of water. He felt the staleness left over from last night wash away leaving a pink feeling of well- being. He heard movement outside the door. It opened suddenly and Sharon looked in.

"Got everything you need?" she asked, smiling, "now that's a silly question!" she laughed, looking down at his semi-flaccid cock.

She continued to watch him, licking her lips. Justin enjoyed the attention and started to give her a little show. Soaping his dick, he held it aloft for her, slowly moving his hand up and down the length.

"Oh baby," she gasped, "you'll make me cream myself!"


As Justin walked back to his car, he noticed a movement where he imagined Chrissie's bedroom window would be. His lips were still moist from the sloppy kiss Sharon had planted on him as he left. His Lancer EVO was parked at the other end of the street beyond the Wilkinson's.

Justin was walking past the white stucco house where the party had been when he heard a girl's voice calling.

"Hey Justin! Can I grab a lift?"

It was Angela, the girl from school who he'd had the hots for for over a year. She came out to the gate dressed in the same hot outfit she'd worn last night. Tight, low slung jeans and a cropped top with lots of midriff showing.

"I saw your car still here," she told him, "I crashed the night here. Where did you crash?" she asked, breathlessly.

"Next door at the Benmore's," he told her, watching for a reaction.

"Yeah? I saw you'd disappeared!" she sniggered, "you were standing by the door with Mrs. Benmore one minute..." she continued, curious.

Justin listened to her babble on as they walked to the car, saying nothing but speaking heaps with his smug grin, he hoped.

"So who are you seeing," she asked, "you're always a dark horse, Y'know. Everyone is guessing..."

"Guessing? Me?" he asked in surprise.

"Sure! You always hang back, keep yourself to yourself. It's just your way, I guess," she told him.

He had been a bundle of nerves when he'd talked to girls, and now he was talking to Angela and felt perfectly relaxed. Something had shifted, a barrier had shattered for him and now he felt a good 6 inches taller.

"So, are you seeing Chrissie Benmore?" he heard Angela ask through the chatter, "C'mon, come clean!"

Justin smiled enigmatically at Angela as he opened the door to his car. He decided not to give her a straight answer. He kind of liked being the 'Dark Horse.' As he drove towards their mutual suburb, he asked her how her and Johnny, her boyfriend was going. He couldn't remember a time before when he'd been so personal with a girl before. Certainly not with Angela in any case.

Angela shrugged her shoulders and looked out of the window.

"I'm getting a bit tired of him, actually," she said, "he can be such a prick after he's had a drink!"

Justin nodded in, what he hoped, was an understanding manner. Turning on to the freeway, he accelerated the EVO a little more heavily than he needed to. Angela threw him a sidelong grin.

"D'you take Chrissie around in this?" she asked, fishing.

Justin just smiled, non-committally.

"Right!" she grinned, "dark horse, right? Lucky bitch!" she added under her breath.

When he pulled up outside Anglela's house, she got out, flashing him a 'thank you' smile. Justin hit the window switch and called to her as she was about to go.

"Hey!" he called, "actually, I'm not seeing Chrissie Benmore! Her mother saw I'd had a bit to drink and invited me to crash over. She told me it was for my own safety. Chrissie was out with her friends."

"Cool!" Angela smiled at him, before waving goodbye.

Justin watched Angela's tail wag as she sashayed up her path. He thought she swung her hips a little more than was necessary, but he could be imagining it. She is, he always thought, a very well put together little package.


Were brains really important? he asked himself later. He decided that maybe they were not as important as he'd imagined. Perhaps he'd used his judgementalism to mask his shyness? Certainly Angela and Chrissie Benmore weren't dummies, even if they wouldn't win Mastermind.

He thought about Angela. He felt she was looking at him differently. Or maybe she always looked at him that way and he plain never noticed. His confidence in his sensitivity was showing a few cracks. The stuff of constant fantasies for him, he felt she'd become reduced in his mind to what she was, a pretty, blonde, 16 year old, girl with a hot body.

He also thought about Chrissie. She too was hot, with a little more tit than Angela. She hadn't been wearing a bra when he saw her in the kitchen at Sharon's. Her boobs moved freely under under her baggy T- shirt. Smaller versions than her mother's, they'd jutted more where her mother's had sagged. Her hips too were bigger than Angela's and more curvy like Sharon's. When she'd flounced out the kitchen, he'd watched her arse cheeks bulging in her tight jeans, below the hem of her shirt. He imagined his hands on them and felt a twang in his crotch.

When he thought of Sharon, he had to visit the bathroom. His erection had become painful, so he dropped his trousers and maneuvered it free. A picture flashed into his mind of Sharon with her legs spread and waiting. Her pussy glistened in readiness, her boobs rolled over her chest crowned with dark pink nipples that stood up to attention. She reached up for him, begged him to put his cock inside her. She wailed and heaved at him as he pounded her body to submission.

Justin opened his eyes and saw the beads of his sperm clinging to the seat and bowl. His fist was smeared in the stuff and he released his cock to wash it off in the basin. He wished Sharon and he had had that promised fuck this morning. The presence of her daughter in the house had created too much of a distraction for them both.

She had, however, watched him in the shower slowly stroking himself for her. She'd hummed, reached in and touched him, before a clattering from Chrissie had forced her to withdraw her hand and close the shower door. She'd given him another little rub when she'd planted the big sloppy kiss on him at the front door.

The phone jerked him free of his dreams.

"Justin?" Sharon said, "I'm glad I've got the right number," she said when he acknowledged.

She told him how much she enjoyed last night.

"When will your parents be home?" she asked him

I don't know," he told her, "they flew up to the mountains for the weekend. They may be gone another night, they did last time."

"I see," Sharon said, "Chrissie's visiting her friends this afternoon. I don't suppose..."

Pausing to sigh, she asked,

"I don't suppose we could meet for coffee? Say, downtown at the Bistro?"

"Sure," he told her.


The café was crowded with the remnants of Saturday's night scene. Glassy eyed, they gulped gallons of coffee and pushed around the French toast on their plates. Sharon and Justin found a table in the corner with a bench-type seat against the wall. There they could observe everyone in the crowd while remaining relatively inconspicuous.

Sharon was plainly tense, talking rather too quickly. Justin was not really listening, he was busy watching the people and enjoying the feel of her hand on his inner thigh.

"It's not that I'm against another relationship..." she was telling him, "but right now, right now," she emphasised, "it's not practical, do you understand?"

Taking the cue, Justin enthusiastically nodded.

"I mean, you're too young in any case. Don't take that the wrong way?" she cautioned, gripping his thigh tighter.

Justin nodded again and she continued.

"But now and again, well, a little fun's all right, isn't it? I mean, we could get together every so often..."

Justin wondered to who she was actually telling all this. It never entered his head to have anything but an 'affair' with her with a beginning and end. Particularly the latter. He knew he was too young to go steady with anyone, particularly someone like Sharon. Justin sensed that she'd stopped, expecting an answer to a question he hadn't heard.

"Um, sure," he told her, "no problem!"

He hoped it was the right answer.

"Good!"

She looked a little puzzled so maybe he hadn't got it right. Continuing the miscommunication, she told him not to worry about Chrissie.

"She's just a little shocked, but I had a talk with her and gave her a hug. 'Sfunny," she added, "they try to be so grown up, but really..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.