Art Heist - Cover

Art Heist

Copyright© 2004 by Gato Medio

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mirella is a young woman from the wrong side of the tracks who is crazy about James Bond movies. She has only one complaint: The female agents sent by James Bond's enemies always succumb to his charms and change sides. Mirella sees herself as the one who will bring the undefeated record of James Bond to an end

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

There was the case of the research manager of a pharmaceutical giant, let's call him Jerry. His company was about to launch a new skin cream to fight wrinkles, a product which combined the benefits of Botox with the advantage of not having any side effects. Mirella mentioned to Jerry that she had always been curious about what a specification for products like a skin cream looked like and that she was dying to see one, even if it was an old, out-of-date one, but said she'd understand if he didn't want to go to the trouble of showing her one of these specifications. Jerry said immediately that, of course, he could show her one, and to prove how much he trusted her, he would take her to his office right now to let her have a look at the formula for the product about to be launched. Mirella noticed how he slipped the night watchman a bill and said there was no need to record his brief visit in the log.

In his office, Jerry opened the safe to get the promised document. Mirella pretended not to pay any attention to his fiddling with the lock but registered every move, every click. When Jerry showed her the document, Mirella looked at it superficially and then said, a little sheepishly, that there were so many words she didn't even know how to pronounce and that all the formulae made her head spin. She had never thought a simple skin cream could be such a complicated affair. As reward for disregarding company rules so bravely, Mirella invited Jerry to her apartment for a drink and 'who knows what else'.

After having his drink Jerry wanted to move on to the 'who knows what else' part of the evening. He embraced and kissed Mirella and tried to undress her, but Mirella told him to cool down. She lead him into her bedroom and told him to make himself comfortable. Then she disappeared into the bathroom 'to freshen up a little'.

When Mirella returned from the bathroom Jerry had quite inexplicably fallen asleep. Mirella checked the soundness of his sleep, got his keys from his jacket and returned to Jerry's office - in his car. She told the night watchman who, of course, remembered her, that she forgot something in Jerry's office and added "When a woman loses her heart, she also loses her head". She slipped him another bill and told him there was no need to accompany her, she could find the office on her own. When she got to the office she opened the safe, filmed every single page of the document Jerry had shown her and then put everything back the way she had found it. Then she left, apologizing to the night watchman for the disturbance. When she got back to her apartment, Jerry was still asleep. She undressed and slipped into the bed beside him, waiting for him to wake up. When Jerry started to stir, she pretended to be asleep and let him wake her. He wanted to know hat happened. "Don't you remember?" she answered with surprise in her voice. "You were so wild, so insatiable, it was wonderful. No wonder you fell asleep soon afterwards." Jerry, frustrated that he didn't remember anything, wanted some more. Mirella told him she was exhausted and needed her beauty sleep. He wanted to grab her beautiful breasts but she told him he'd already ravaged them during their love bout. Allowing him to place two gentle kisses on her nipples and promising another meeting in the near future, she let him out of her apartment.

When Jerry returned a few days later to the same place, a Baptist preacher answered the door. He had never heard of anyone called Mirella and found it quite improbable when Jerry told him about his experience in the apartment. This was when Jerry started to become suspicious about Mirella's real intentions. His suspicions were confirmed a little later when a competitor launched a skin cream identical to his own company's product, but he considered it wise not to tell anyone about his transgressions that fateful night.


Harry S. Fenton was an art collector who was considered a bit of an odd-ball by the art dealers. He didn't buy works of art because of the name of the artist or the style, he bought them because of the motif they represented - he collected exclusively paintings and sculptures of an erotic nature, from simple nudes to detailed depictions of copulation and other forms of sex. His collection was estimated to contain around 5000 works of art, reaching from old Japanese and Chinese drawings to contemporary artists. It was not intended for public viewing. He kept his collection in his mansion in southern California, near the Big Sur, where he owned a large piece of land on the coast. His mansion was set on a promontory above the cliffs, where one could watch the waves crash against the rocks. A small army of security staff protected his property against invaders from land, air and sea. It was a setting which Mirella might have described as a classic James Bond scenario.

What puzzled many people was how he could afford such a mansion and such an extensive art collection. He wasn't from a wealthy family; he had not inherited a fortune from his ancestors like some other well know art collectors, and he didn't have any identifiable source of income. On the rare occasions he went on record about his financial situation he declared that he had made a small fortune with stock market and currency speculations. There were rumors which linked his wealth to connections with Colombian drug barons, but nothing of the sort was ever proven.

This somewhat shady background combined with the subject of the works he collected earned him the nickname 'Dirty Harry'. But the art business, like most other businesses, is prepared to turn a blind eye to the character flaws of regular customers. And Harry was a prolific buyer. He usually agreed to buy works of art which were offered to him if they fitted into his collection. He never paid the asking price, but a sale is a sale and a reduced profit is still a profit. What caused a certain unease between the community of art dealers and Harry was the mystery surrounding 59 erotic drawings by Polichinelo.

The work of Polichinelo, the well-known landscape painter, like that of so many great artists, was only fully appreciated after his death. While he was alive he often suffered hardship. More than once was he evicted from his rented accommodation because he was several months behind with his payments. On these occasions he relied on the support of a, fortunately large, number of friends and admirers who gave him shelter and paid his debts so that he could return to his studio and continue his work. One of these benefactors had recently died and when his relatives went through the piles of useless junk he had accumulated over the years, they found a sketch by Polichinelo, depicting a threesome in an unmistakable pose, along with a letter by the artist in which he thanked his friend for his support during so many years and asked him to accept the enclosed drawing as a token of his gratitude.

The find caused an enormous stir in the art world, for two reasons: One, Polichinelo was not known to have produced any works of an erotic nature. But the letter and the signature on the sketch did not leave any doubt concerning the authenticity of this work. Two: On the back of the sketch was a marking '15/60' which most experts interpreted as meaning work number 15 out of a series of 60. The art world came to the conclusion that Polichinelo had produced a series of 60 erotic drawings and had given them, as a token of his gratitude, to those who had helped him in bad times.

Hoards of well-spoken men in dark suits descended on the unsuspecting friends and relatives of Polichinelo in order to find the other 59 drawings. The art world went through its own little gold rush. But the quest for the missing Polichinelos stopped as suddenly as it had started when a number of influential art critics published articles in which they declared that the idea of 60 drawings was probably the result of a misinterpretation of the artist's annotation. It didn't seem likely that someone like Polichinelo would have produced 60 works of art and have kept them secret beyond his death. Officially, the hunt was off, but there were voices which linked Dirty Harry to the sudden change of mood. The story was that he had bought not only the drawings but also the art critics to get them to write the already mentioned articles. The family who had discovered the first drawing, which became known as 'The Threesome', decided not to sell it and locked it away in a high-security bank vault.

All this was unknown to Mirella when Jim Jr. informed her that her next target would be Dirty Harry. She immediately thought of Clint Eastwood and didn't quite know how he could be an informant.

Jim Jr. gave her all the background to the assignment and, although that wasn't strictly necessary, showed her a copy of 'The Threesome'. Mirella looked at it and couldn't quite understand what was erotic about this bunch of black lines and squiggles on a white background. Jim Jr. had to show her that those 'squiggles' really represented three people. The first, most likely a woman, was lying on her back with her legs spread apart; the second, also a woman, was eating the first woman's pussy while being fucked in the ass by the third figure, a man. Mirella was amazed that anybody could see so much detail in such a mess of lines, particularly, how could anyone tell that the second woman wasn't having her cunt fucked. She also thought about the fact that she had never in her life eaten a cunt, nor been butt-fucked. Was she missing something?

The assignment wasn't as clear-cut as her previous jobs. There wasn't a single fact to find out and report, nor a document to locate and film. She had to find out whether Dirty Harry had in fact acquired the 59 drawings, and where they were kept. In addition, if only half of the stories which circulated about Dirty Harry were true, then he would be an extremely difficult customer to snare.

The plan to attract Harry was that Mirella would open a new art gallery in Manhattan. The first exhibition would be dedicated to Polichinelo and would feature reproductions of some of his works and the original of 'The Threesome'. The owners had, reluctantly, agreed to let them use it. There was no doubt that Harry would be attracted to that drawing like a bee to honey and it was up to Mirella to turn that interest in the picture into an interest in her, and then use the situation in the best possible way. This probably wasn't a case of meet once and dump. There would have to be several encounters to gain his trust, maybe she could even achieve an invitation to his mansion.

Of course, there was no guarantee that Harry himself would come to see the exhibition. He might just send in the heavy mob and have the picture stolen. But this wasn't just about possession of a picture, it was about showing who is smarter and Jim Jr. thought he could, with the help of Mirella's charms, provoke Harry into making a silly mistake.

Jim Jr. hired two people to help Mirella with the art gallery: Rose, a woman in her 40s and Fred, a slightly older man. Both of them had been working in this field for many years and either of them would have been able to run the gallery single-handedly. Obviously, it wouldn't take them very long to find out that Mirella's knowledge concerning the arts was extremely limited. So Jim Jr. invented a story about Mirella having been the mistress of a wealthy New York businessman. When his wife found out about her, she threatened to create a scandal which would have been very damaging for his reputation, particularly with some of his major customers. He was forced to agree to ditch Mirella, but, afraid that she might create a scandal, paid her a generous compensation which she had used to go into the art business. This was also the story Mirella would have to tell Harry, or in fact anyone who should ask, because they couldn't be sure that he wouldn't send one of his people to check out the situation before showing up himself. Mirella didn't particularly like playing the role of someone's ex-floozy, but she couldn't come up with a better explanation and had to accept Jim Jr.'s version.

The art gallery wasn't very big. It was an L-shaped room in an up-market shopping mall. On entering the shop, the visitor was in the long part of the L, where the landscape pictures were hanging on both sides. Around the corner, in the shorter part of the letter L was a small alcove in which 'The Threesome' had been placed behind a bullet-proof glass plate with its own alarm system. Opening hours were from 11am to 8pm. The three would take their lunch break in turns. Mirella spent most of her working day sitting behind a small desk from where she could observe everything that happened.

An art gallery wasn't exactly the place where she could wear the kind of revealing evening dresses she had used so successfully on other assignments, although she did wear one which made her look ravishing and attracted a lot of attention during the official opening. For the normal working routine she wore a business-like skirt and jacket combination, spiced up by a lacy bra worn under a see-through blouse. She noticed that some of the visitors to the gallery paid more attention to her outfit than to the pictures on exhibition - and some would return for more.

The special Polichinelo exhibition was scheduled to last for three weeks. Two weeks had already passed and Mirella started to wonder whether Dirty Harry would swallow the bait and show up, when Jim Jr. phoned to let her know that the informant had booked a flight and would be arriving in New York the next day. Mirella told her staff that she was expecting a special customer whom she wanted to attend to on her own. They agreed on a sign which Mirella would make when she wanted them to leave.

Mirella spent the evening studying the various photographs of Harry she had been given, wondering if he would be using a disguise. The pictures showed a short, stocky fellow with muscular shoulders and neatly trimmed hair, in his early 40s. His face gave the impression that he was used to getting precisely what he set out to achieve. There wasn't anything particularly outstanding about him and Mirella wasn't sure she would be able to pick him out from a crowd of people. However, when he stepped into the gallery the next day, just after Mirella had returned from her lunch break, she had no doubt it was him.

He walked right past the landscape paintings without even glancing at them, or paying any attention to Mirella, turned around the corner and stopped right in front of 'The Threesome'. There he stood, his legs slightly apart, his hands in his pockets, chewing gum. He didn't bother to take off his dark glasses. As Mirella looked at him from behind it made her think of a cowboy, or better, a gunfighter. It was quite obvious that he had known exactly where he would find what he was looking for. He looked at the drawing from various angles and moved so close to the bullet-proof glass plate that his nose almost touched it.

"Careful that you don't set off the alarm," said Mirella, who had signaled her staff that the time had come to leave her on her own with this visitor and was now standing next to him.

"Do you work here?" he asked without looking at her.

"Kind of," she replied, "I'm the owner of this gallery".

"What a stupid place to put this drawing," he said, "and what an asinine idea to put this glass plate in front of it."

"The glass plate is a requirement for the insurance cover. And we decided to separate this drawing from his other works. It's kind of unique, isn't it?"

Mirella was trying to provoke him into saying that there were others of the kind, but someone with Dirty Harry's reputation surely wouldn't fall for a simple trick like that. He kept looking at the drawing without saying anything.

Mirella didn't want to let the conversation die so quickly. She said, "Quite frankly, I think it's kind of overrated. It isn't very clear what exactly it is supposed to show. All those lines thrown haphazardly on the white background leave a lot of room for interpretation. For example, they say the guy butt-fucks the woman in the middle. I don't know why his cock couldn't be in her cunt."

Harry probably hadn't expected that kind of language from the female owner of an art gallery. He shook his head and replied, "That's anatomically impossible. The way she's bending down, sticking her ass up in the air, and the guy standing, there is only one place his cock can go. Now, if he was also kneeling, that would be a completely different ball game." And he added, looking at her for the first time, "You don't seem to have a lot of experience in this area."

Mirella felt herself blush and thought how strange is was that this man could make her feel embarrassed about never having been fucked in the ass. She cursed Rocky for this, and Jim Jr. for not having explained the drawing better to her.

Harry now embarked on a monologue about anal sex in history and in art. He talked about Japanese and Chinese drawings - the oldest works in his collection - with subtle hints of anal sex; of Indian vases and other ceramic objects which portrayed in great detail every love-making position imaginable, including various forms of butt-fucking. He stated that the ancient Greeks and Romans, and some time later the Arabs, all used the rear entry on occasion but there was little evidence of this in the art they created. The Arabs were forbidden by their religion to produce any images and the Romans seemed to have concentrated on creating statues of nudes which reflected their - and in many ways also our - ideal of human beauty. The Greeks, who laid the foundations for many aspects of western society - philosophy, science, democracy -, had the reputation of enjoying the company of young boys. The rule of Christian thinking had put an end to this enjoyment. Sex was considered exclusively an exercise in procreation. The portrayal of the naked human body and any form of sex in art were banned. Anal sex, as it didn't produce any offspring, was prohibited and anyone caught practicing it was severely punished. Only when the Catholic Church started to lose some of its power, did the subject of sex, and with it anal sex, reappear in paintings and sculptures.

Mirella was amazed. When she first heard about this man and his collection of erotic art, she had formed the opinion that this was probably some sleazy pervert. But Harry could talk about the subject like a university professor. And he obviously knew a lot about it.

"But let's come back to the drawing in front of us: Those haphazard lines, as you call them," Harry picked up the thread, "give the drawing an unbelievable dynamic. You can almost see the bodies move, you can hear them breath in unison as they approach the climax together. Why an artist who was capable of producing such a masterpiece would choose to spend his life painting boring landscapes is beyond me."

Mirella didn't know what to say. Harry certainly had a way of talking about the drawing which left her excited and wanting to feel what these people were experiencing. They were standing side by side looking at the drawing.

After a while Harry asked, "How much do you want for it?"

That one was easy to answer. "It's not mine to sell. I only got it on loan for this exhibition, but as far as I know the owners don't intend to sell it."

"Do you know the owners?"

"Not personally, but I have some connections."

"I'd like to make them a proposal. Here is my card."

Harry handed Mirella his business card which read 'Harry S. Fenton, Editor' along with his address and several phone numbers.

"So you're an editor?" asked Mirella, glad to have found another topic for conversation.

"Yep, I've recently become one. You see, I felt I ought to make my collection accessible to the interested public, but I couldn't stand the idea of having the masses trample all over my home. Nor did I think it would be a good idea to risk having those works stolen or damaged by some fanatic. So I decided to publish a series of books called 'The Harry S. Fenton Collection'. I'd love to include this work here, even if I can't make it part of my collection. That's what I want to talk about with the owners."

Then Harry looked at his watch and said, "In fact I'm supposed to be at my publisher's in ten minutes. They said they'll have a first review copy ready for me to look at. We can talk about it over dinner. I'll pick you up here at 7:30."

With that he turned around and walked towards the exit. Mirella was stunned. She couldn't believe her ears. This guy had just 'invited' her for dinner and didn't even bother to ask if it was okay with her. As Harry approached the door she shouted, "The gallery only closes at eight. I can't leave before that time." Harry just signaled with his hand that he had heard her but continued on his way.

Rose and Fred had been waiting in a cafeÇ across the hallway and returned as soon as they saw Harry leave. Mirella told them to look after the shop while she took care of some urgent matters. She needed to be on her own to be able to think. She drove to her apartment and treated herself to a cold shower. That would increase her blood circulation and activate her brain cells. Then, without putting on any clothes, she sat on the floor with her legs crossed and tried to meditate. But she found that her hands kept wandering to her pussy, stroking her lips. Hard as she tried, she couldn't concentrate. She thought it might be better to give in. Without changing position she brought herself to a climax, and another one, and a third. Then she decided to have another shower and try again.

Her perception of the situation was confused. There was the assignment and there were her emotions. Her feelings had never before gotten in the way of her doing her job. But this time they did. She realized that her sex life so far had only covered a very small part of the huge variety of options available. When she grew up, she never made friends with any girls, so she didn't go through the experience most girls went through when they discovered the development of their sexuality and compared their budding female body with that of their best friend. Besides, everybody she knew considered sex between women as 'weird'. But that hadn't protected her from almost having a crush on Agent Ann, because of the treatment she had given her pussy. And men? Yes, there had been several men in her life, but they were the kind who didn't really know what to do with a woman, except fuck her. And after the disappointments she had suffered, she found it difficult to let another man into her heart, let alone her cunt.

There were obviously many more forms of sex than she had ever imagined and she wanted to try them all. And who better to be her guide on this journey than Dirty Harry? There was nothing in the rules which said she couldn't fuck him, in fact she had always been told that this may sometimes be unavoidable. As long as she delivered the goods, there wouldn't be anything wrong with enjoying herself and gaining some experience in the process. Besides, he was getting up her nose when he talked to her about sex like you would talk to an Eskimo about a tropical rainforest. She wanted to show him that she wasn't as inexperienced as he thought - and that she was a quick learner. And she was pretty sure she wouldn't need to fake any orgasm with him.

The conclusion on this part of her confusion was that, yes, she wanted Dirty Harry to fuck her any which way he pleased - an enjoy it. But what about the assignment? Was she controlling the situation or was he? It seemed that he was calling the shots. But wasn't that exactly the idea of the approach strategy: to let the informant think that things were happening because of his initiative? And if she had dinner with him tonight and slept with him afterwards, wouldn't that make him trust her more, and maybe in an unguarded moment tell her what she wanted to know? Didn't the fact that he only wanted to get permission to include 'The Threesome' in his book, vouch for him? But she didn't know whether he had told her the truth. She hadn't seen the proposed publication yet. Another reason to accept his invitation for dinner.

So, dinner with Dirty Harry it would be. At first, Mirella considered changing into one of her more revealing dresses which she normally used to attract informants, but then she thought Harry would probably notice the change of outfit and might draw the wrong conclusions from it. However, she decided to experiment with leaving her bra off. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she realized that the thin material of the blouse left her tits virtually uncovered. She combed her hair so most of it would fall down her front and cover her breasts. 'That will do nicely, ' she decided.

It was almost seven when she returned to the gallery. She told Rose and Fred to take the rest of the day off. She would look after the few visitors until closing time. Harry arrived at 7:30 sharp, carrying a small briefcase. He expected her to be ready to leave with him straight away and wouldn't take no for an answer. As the gallery was empty at the time, Mirella agreed to close early (after all, the whole purpose of the exhibition had been to attract Harry). Harry watched her impatiently as she switched on the overnight alarm system and locked the door.

Dinner was in a sophisticated restaurant with soft lighting and lots of space between tables so they could talk without having to worry about someone overhearing their conversation.

Before they got started, Harry asked "Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure," said Mirella, "go ahead."

"Would you mind moving your hair back over your shoulders."

'Bingo, ' thought Mirella, 'he's noticed that I'm not wearing a bra.' She lifted her arms and with both hands moved her hair back over her shoulders.

"There's nothing wrong with your hair, but your breasts look so beautiful, you shouldn't try to hide them."

This set the tone for the evening. It wasn't going to be a 'thanks for the meal, I'll call you tomorrow' kind of dinner. Something was going to happen, Mirella just didn't know what exactly.

Harry asked if she had thought about his proposal concerning 'The Threesome' and Mirella explained that she wanted to see his books, or at least one of them, first, so that she could present his case better.

"I've got one volume in my briefcase here; you can have a look at it after dinner. I suggest we adjourn to my apartment for that."

"You don't seriously expect me to agree to come with you to your apartment - we've only just met," said Mirella teasingly.

"Oh, I see, you've heard some of the rumors they are spreading about me. Like the one that I keep half a dozen of sex slaves in my mansion."

"Well, is it true?" "Absolute nonsense!" he said. "I'm down to five after one of them decided to become a nun. There's one position open. Are you applying for the job?"

Of course this wasn't a serious suggestion, but Mirella thought what an excellent opportunity it would be to slip through his security net and get inside his fortress. She was sure that Pussy Galore would have jumped at such a chance to get inside the lion's den, even if it meant becoming a sex slave. But she thought it would make her intentions too obvious if she agreed. So she just said, "I'll think about it."

Mirella suggested that they'd go to her apartment instead and Harry said okay if she agreed to enact one of the scenes in his book. Mirella asked if she would be allowed to chose which one and Harry said yes. They sealed their agreement with a toast and a handshake. Harry mentioned that the collection would be published in 10 to 12 volumes, the exact number hadn't been decided yet, and that each volume would be dealing with a specific topic. There would be male nudes, female nudes, couples, threesomes, oral sex, anal sex, etc. The volume they had given him for review was called "Punishment" and contained a selection of works of art depicting spanking and bondage. 'Holy shit!' thought Mirella, but she had no intention of going back on her word.

When they arrived at her apartment, Mirella fixed them some drinks. Then they settled down on the sofa next to each other and Harry got the book from his briefcase. It had quite a professional look to it. There was an introduction with a picture of Harry and an aerial shot of his mansion. The section on spanking contained a large number of drawings of people having their bottoms spanked. There were young boys and girls but also grown up men and women. They were in various states of undress; some only baring their bottoms, others completely naked. Apart from their bare hands, the punishers were using a variety of implements, including long rulers, canes, whips and riding crops. Most of the drawings concentrated on the effect of the punishment on the bottoms, clearly showing whip or cane marks and reddened skin, but some also showed the victims' faces: a mixture of fear, pain and pleasure. Mirella was particularly impressed by a drawing in the style of a comic strip which showed a woman, so sexy she had to be unreal. She was standing, her legs were spread wide and tied to rings on the floor, her arms were raised and tied to rings suspended from the ceiling. Her entire body was covered with whip marks, including her breasts and lower belly. Her face was an expression of pure lust and desire. Mirella had never seen anything this exciting and felt her pussy get wet just from looking at her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.