Amy - Cover

Amy

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A tale of a young girl, a promising actress, who following HS graduation heads for the Big Apple, seeking fame and fortune. Unfortunately Amy falls into the hands of her "Uncle John" who leads her into sexual debauchery as well as fame and fortune. Illustrated

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Opening Night, Continued

Afterwards, as Hector pulled out of her, Mona placed a flurry of kisses on her cheeks and neck. Amy realized that she was kissing away tears. Before she could go so far in a mistaken assumption, she said, "Oh, Mona... Oh Hector, You've both made me so very, very happy."

"It was our mutual pleasure," Hector whispered to her as he ran a finger up Amy's belly.

"Mmmm," Amy said, snuggling into his side. "Where did Eve and John go?"

Hector shrugged, "Damned if I know. I have no control over them."

Mona kissed Amy's chest, "If you look in the bedroom I think you'll find them."

Amy looked and saw her uncle engaged in a lurid sixty-nine with her friend, Eve.

"I think I should join them," she said. Hector was already helping her to get up from the couch.

"If you want to, Amy, go right ahead," Hector said with a tired smile.

And so it was that Amy, on extremely wobbly legs, tottered into the bedroom and closed the door. John and Eve were rutting like goats on the giant bed. Amy, not wanting to disturb them, watched for a minute or so, and found herself becoming highly aroused again. She never thought about interrupting the couple on the bed, nor returning to the other room and joining Mona and Hector for one last romp, but did find herself staring at the golden plated bedpost next to her. In her mind's eye, she saw herself mounting it and having it penetrate her even more than Hector had.

Not wanting to disturb her uncle and his mistress/maid, she climbed carefully up on the bed, and...


Hovering above the golden bedpost, she squatted and, holding the post firmly with one hand, she spread her vagina as wide as possible with the other, and slowly sank down. Her outer labia widened into an extended fleshy cleft, her inner lips pulled slowly apart in acceptance of the knobby post head, yawning open as the pink wetness of her vulva's interior glistened in the brightly lighted bedroom. Her entire vulva area was framed by its paleness with the golden tan surrounding the area, and although the initial sensations were actually superior to those generated by Hector's magnificent cock, she felt like a cheap whore openly displaying her goodies for a roomful of spectators.

She thought, 'No one, not even my gynecologist has ever seen me like this, ' when John turned from Eve's sopping pussy, and caught sight of her as she continued to impale herself on the bedpost.

"Whoa! What the hell do you think you're doing?" John yelled.

Startled, Amy turned to look back at him, but couldn't think of a reply; and let herself drop another inch lower, and fainted.

"Help!" he yelled. "We need help in here!" as he sprang from the bed to grab hold off her and prevented the situation from getting any worse.

Seconds later, Eve joined him, telling him, "Don't let her take any more into her!"

And a moment later, Eve having had an opportunity to see exactly what Amy had done, cautioned him, "Hold her right there. I'll get Hector; you'll need him to help."

But Hector was already racing into the room and instantly realized the problem and being much stronger than John, took Amy by the waist, and started to lift her up from her impalement.

Eve immediately saw there was a problem with the suction created between Amy's cunt and the post. "Stop!" she shouted much as someone directing a truck in a loading zone. "If you go too fast, her insides will be pulled out. We don't want that."

By this time Mona Lott had joined them, and her experience in the porno business provided them with a partial answer. "John, do you have any Astro-glide?"

"Medicine cabinet," he replied, never taking his eyes off Amy.

Mona ran to the bathroom and quickly returned with a tube of Astroglide, and promptly lubricated Amy's cunt, and as much of the bedpost as possible.

Amy came to, and nervously wondered what obscene things she was going to be doing next. Not for a moment did she realize how dangerous her position was.

"Should we call the fire department, or an emergency crew?" John ventured only to be hushed by Mona.

"Not yet. I think we can free her. If she hurts herself... which she won't, well, then we'll call. But only then," and to Amy, she said, "Amy, honey, you're going to be fine. There's a little too much suction between your twat and the bedpost. I bet it feels really good in there, huh?"

"It did at first, but not so much anymore. Actually it kinda hurts."

"Well," said Mona, who had taken full control over the situation, "you're young and plaint, and a little pain won't hurt. Hector, keep a firm hold of her and, John, you get on the bed."

He did so.

"Get on your knees... yeah, just so. Now take your hands and put them under Amy's ass." John did as he was told. "Now," Mona said, "push up. But do it very slowly."

Mona leaned in as close as possible to Amy's glistening cunt and saw the effects of John's effort. "It's working... a little more..."

Everyone heard it - it being the point at which the suction popped and freed Amy from the bedpost.

Eve was the first to hug her, then John. After John reluctantly let her go, Amy opened her arms to Mona and kissed her hard on the mouth.

A few seconds later, Mona disengaged herself, saying, "Honey, you have no idea where my mouth has been lately."

Amy made everyone present laugh, saying, "It can't have been as dirty as that bedpost."

"Still horny?" Mona inquired with a nasty leer.

Amy nodded, and said, "You know, I really am."

"Who goes first?" Mona cackled.

"I think John should," Amy said, smiling for the first time in quite a while.

"John it is," Mona said. "The rest of us will be in the living room. Come get whoever she wants next, John. That is, if there is a next."

Then Mona ushered the rest of them out of the bedroom and into the living room, while John and Amy looked at one another.

"Tell me the truth; does it hurt you down there?"

"Not a bit. I probably could have taken more actually," she told him, and noticed his full fledged erection bobbing as he moved to take her into his arms.

"But I interrupted you and Eve..."

"Nonsense, this is your night. Eve and I can get it on anytime. Tonight is special. You're a star, you're my niece," he paused, took a deep breath, and said, "and you're the most beautiful young woman I've ever seen."

"Oh..." was the only thing Amy could bring herself to say. But her heart was pounding joyfully.

"Let's try something a little different, Amy. We'll go slow, to allow your body to recover."

"I'm fine," she protested.

"I know. I know. But let me be the judge, all right?"

"All right... John."

"Let's start by having you pinch those lovely nipples of yours. Go on, pinch them. Make them hard for me."

Amy nodded and slowly brought her hands to her breasts, circling her areolas several times, bringing tiny pebbles to the surface before rolling her soft, pink nipples between her thumb and forefinger. The fleshy tips of her nipples quickly grew rigid, and stood out proudly from her breasts, which also swelled from the attention she was giving them. Her previously smooth areolas were now wrinkled, full of the tiny pebbles and a deeper hue of pink in color.

John slowly stroked his erection, and said, "That's wonderful. Now spread your feet apart. I can't really see your cunny with your legs together."

Obligingly, Amy shifted her legs.

"Now reach down and spread your cunny open for me. I want to see your inner lips hang out loose."

The young teen licked her lips, anticipating the obvious, and then moved her feet apart and dropped her hands from her nipples and put them on her outer lips and pulled them apart, letting her petite, inner labia hang free from her pussy.

She felt the cool air on her damp, musky skin. Amy had previously thought that she would feel humiliated at opening herself to his prying eyes. But for some reason she did not, not in the least; in fact she wondered what other steps he would put her through before granting her the release she wanted.

"Turn around."

Amy slowly turned and showed John her ass. It was small and muscular, with a white triangle surrounding the crack, clearly outlined by her dark tan.

"Bend over, spread your legs wide apart, and grab hold of your ankles."

He didn't see the smirk that appeared on her face as she presented her anus for his viewing pleasure. 'It's like a perverse audition, ' she thought, recalling the bald-headed Maury Pearlman, whom she had had to suck off after her audition.[See Chapter 13] 'Maybe even worse, ' she told herself, as she grew even wetter.

She moved her feet far apart until she was on the verge of toppling over. Without being told, she slowly bent over and grasped her ankles, trying to keep her balance in the process. Her ass pointed invitingly outward, the cleft of her ass cheeks opening up for her uncle.

"That's good," he said. "Can you open it up for me?"

Amy's hands moved upward, from her ankles to her rosy cheeks and, digging her nails into the firm, but pliant flesh, spread her ass cheeks apart. Her anal opening was a small, wrinkled hole, brown in color, buried deep in the crevice of her small ass.

"I'll bet you're tight in there, aren't you? Do you mind me looking at you this way?"

"I... I really don't mind. It's kind of strange... silly even."

"Can you spread them even wider? I want to see what your insides look like from behind."

Using her thumbs for better purchase, Amy dug in and managed to open the pucker for her uncle's perusal.

"Lovely," her uncle said, his voice suddenly gone dry. He reached between her legs and lightly caressed her engorged clit, and a sudden wave of pleasure coursed through her genitalia. Then John began to slowly stroke around her clitoral head.

Amy closed her eyes, and moaned with delight. The fleshy bulb at the end of her clit began to swell with each stroke of his fingertips. Soon the inner folds turned bright red, and also filled with the blood rushing in from her sexual excitement, and she began to rock her hips in tune with his stroking of her clit and labia.

Suddenly, Amy became of aware of the most intensely pleasurable sensation, and realized her uncle was licking her ass, even as he continued teasing her clit.

"Oh, God... I don't know if I can take too much of this," she moaned, while panting hard, in an attempt to recapture her breath.

"Like it?" John asked.

"Love it... but isn't this perverse?"

"You mean something animals might do?"

"Yeah, like the monkeys at the zoo, or dogs in heat," Amy said.

"We're in heat, aren't we?"

"Yes, but..."

"But what?"

"If anyone saw us like this..." she said, but her voice trailed off.

"Mona and Hector have a film, - I can't recall the title - but in it they do each other for a good thirty minutes straight. It's considered a classic."

"Really?" Amy said, showing more interest in the subject.

"Really," he told her. "Ass play is considered verboten, but actually is an enormous turn on."

"It's a turn on for sure," Amy moaned as his tongue did something magical to her anus. He licked her there for a minute or so and then with a heavy sigh, he said, "I'm going to put my dick in there now, but maybe I should open you up with a couple of fingers first."

"Mmmmm," she sighed, already anticipating even more pleasure from this night of sexual abandon.

"You okay with it?"

"I like it when you kiss my little hole. It makes me feel so nasty, and all."

John eased a finger into her up to the first knuckle and found that it was easily accepted.

"Let's try two," he said, and Amy arched her back, presenting him with a more palatable target. A second finger wormed into her, and she found it quite painless.

"Oh, Amy," John said, "I've got to lick you some more. It's just too beautiful to pass up."

His tongue entered the opening left by his departed fingers, and Amy let out a piercing shriek, and frantically began masturbating herself. John's excitement at her actions caused him to lose control and he came, ejaculating a torrent of sperm over her asshole and lower spinal column.

"Now look what you've done," Amy said, in a scolding manner. "You've got your hot, gooey stuff all over my ass and back. What a waste."

"Sorry, Amy," John said, squeezing the last of his seed out of his wilting cock. "I'll have Hector finish what I started."

"No! Not Hector. My God, he's huge. He'll kill me."

"Mona then," John said, conceding her point.

"No, not Mona, and not Eve. You... I want to be with you, John."

He sighed again, and said, "All right. Stay put. I'll be right back." And he left her to rummage around in his bedroom closet. He was only gone for a minute, but Amy couldn't keep her hands and fingers away from her clit. She was about to place her middle finger in her anus when John returned and lightly smacked her ass.

"Bad girl," he said, chiding her. Actually he was thrilled to see her attempting to finger her ass, and made a mental note to have her do that another time.

"Ooooooo, you spanked me!"

"Yes, and I can do it a lot harder too. Want a sample?"

"If you think I've been naughty," she told him in reply.

He sat down and pulled her facedown onto his lap. Her ripe ass beckoned to him, and he began rubbing it. Amy squirmed with pleasure as he dug his fingers into the flesh of her pliant ass.

"That doesn't hurt," Amy complained.

A split second later, John brought his hand down hard on her ass. A loud 'smack' echoed throughout the room.

"Ouch!" Amy shrieked.

"Quiet!" John said menacingly, as he watched a red splotch appear on her ass.

He began to hit her again and again. Muffled cries were heard from Amy as her ass got redder and redder. John's hand tingled from the effort, but it was a wonderful feeling for him to be abusing this beautiful ass. He gave her a few more swats and pushed her off his lap and onto the floor. She looked up at him with a mixture of fear and lust in her eyes. John smiled, wondering just how much she was enjoying it.

"Get your red ass back up on the bed," he said sternly, and she moved quickly to obey him, and lay with legs akimbo on the rumpled bed.

As he moved toward the bed, John bent to retrieve the long feather that he had brought from the closet earlier. He leaned over her spread-eagled torso and twirled the feather in a slow, circular motion around the mound of her pussy, then upward across her belly and in between her sweating, straining breasts.

She groaned with anticipation when he began to circle her tits, noting the sheen of perspiration covering her body, and then moved the feather along the side of her throat.

"I never..." Amy began, but stopped when the feather caressed her left nipple. The resulting sensation shot straight to her rapidly throbbing cunt, causing her to lose her breath and made her gasp for air.

Instinctively, she arched her back, trying to shove her breasts against the teasing, taunting feather, but John only pulled it away. He attacked the other nipple, - back and forth - then in slow circles. Amy whined, and complained, then cursed him, but he didn't stop. Instead he abandoned her breasts only to peel her outer labia open again, then flicked the feather across her clittie, sawing it rapidly back and forth as she humped upwards.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.