Amy - Cover

Amy

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A tale of a young girl, a promising actress, who following HS graduation heads for the Big Apple, seeking fame and fortune. Unfortunately Amy falls into the hands of her "Uncle John" who leads her into sexual debauchery as well as fame and fortune. Illustrated

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Amy stood rising and falling on the balls of her feet confident and nude looking at her reflection in the full-length mirror, still basking in the glow of the adulation she'd received from singing at her high school graduation earlier that afternoon. She smiled radiantly at her likeness and congratulated herself on having several encores ready and the facile manner she'd rendered them. All in all, it had gone better than expected. But then, she was a star.

'Correction, ' she chided herself, 'you're going to be a star.' And her mouth curved up into a smile as she continued primping for the party at Donna's later that evening.

'This was it, ' she thought and sighed, 'my last day in Seegerville.' She caught herself about to bite her fingernail and stopped. 'Nasty habit nail biting, ' she thought. 'Ah, well, tomorrow morning I'm boarding the train and heading for New York City, Broadway and stardom.'

Amy glanced down at the two new sets of lingerie she'd purchased at Victoria's Secret several days before for this occasion, still undecided on which set to wear to the party. Frowning slightly, she placed several other flimsy items alongside them on the bed and thoughtfully examined each one in turn.

She still hadn't settled another more important matter and walked in a circle around her room, her young, buoyant breasts flouncing with each stride.

'Was Darren was going to get laid tonight?'

Pouting, she put a finger to her lip and pondered this decision in much the same way she was selecting her underwear.

'He's been wonderful this year, and I have teased him so... but I'm still cherry intacto, and maybe, just maybe I should stay that way for a while longer.'

But then, still undecided on the retention of her virginity, Amy yawned and stretched; then turned to the bed and selected a black satin thong-panty and bra set from the pile of lingerie. And humming her favorite tune from "Showboat," the school play that had gotten her unprecedented attention in the area, sat down in a chair to draw the thong on.

Getting up, she walked over to face the mirror, turning this way and that, all the while admiring her petite, trim, firm but pliant body.

Amy was indeed a true beauty. Tall, she stood 5'8" without heels and had raven-colored hair cut in a cute pageboy style with soft curls turned under at the ends to frame her beautiful face. People constantly told her she resembled a young Elizabeth Taylor. Amy had been forced to find this woman on the internet and had reluctantly seen what a strong resemblance to the world famous actress.

'But I'm prettier than she, ' Amy thought and smiled as she realized that even in thinking she was using correct grammar these days. Once again she glanced in the full-length mirror. 'Well, maybe, ' she thought, 'Liz was considered the most beautiful woman in the world at her peak, so if folks want to compare me with her I'll take it as a complement.'

Fortunately for Amy, she kept these kind of thoughts to herself, having been raised by a good Christian family and possessing a good deal of old fashioned common sense, she knew that others would not appreciate her vanity and in fact, being less attractive than she, would probably resent her for them.

For the party that evening, she'd swept her hair up behind her ears and held it in place with her favorite antique comb clip from there it cascaded down in a fall to her shoulders. Amy's eyes were a smoldering green thanks to the contact lenses her father had surprised her with at the beginning of her final semester and if one looked closely the first stirrings of desire were smoldering there as she reminded herself that her pussy needed a trim. She allowed her long fingers to dawdle over her mons, but as soon as she detected the rising heat from her little furnace, she quickly withdrew them. "I'll do that when I get to New York," she said aloud and then returned to admiring her taut, flat stomach, and her natural olive skin that glowed with an almost perpetual tan.

Glancing into the mirror again, Amy's hands cupped her high, firm breasts as she appraised them, thinking, 'Shannon or Terry can kiss my butt if they think they have a better set of boobs than I do, '

Then her lips parted in a wicked grin. 'Now that's silly, ' she told herself. But as Amy hefted her breasts again, an inquiring look registered briefly on her face, then she closed her eyes and nodded as if her question had been answered. And her fingers began tracing a series of ever-narrowing circles on her breasts until they circled and rubbed the quickly stiffening nipples.

'God, that felt good, ' she thought, and the mirror echoed her joy. With a sudden inspiration, she crossed the room and grabbed the chair and tugged it to the side of her bed and sat facing the mirror.

Amy shivered in anticipation. 'Could she seduce the mirror?' She asked herself. 'Wasn't she an actress? Of course she could.'

Placing two fingers in her mouth, she carefully licked them until both were covered with her saliva. An instant later as those same moist fingers danced over her skin, she had to shiver as the thrills they caused began to materialize throughout her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.