That Kind of Girl - Cover

That Kind of Girl

by Gato Medio

Copyright© 2004 by Gato Medio

Erotica Sex Story: Vanessa had never thought that growing up would be that complicated. As if the emotional ups and downs caused by hormonal changes weren't enough, there were also her mother's one hundred and one rules about what a decent girl was supposed to do and not to do. And there were her boyfriend Nick's demands which tried to pull her in the opposite direction. It seemed that her only source of comfort was her poodle Tony. Or did he complicate things even further?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Caution   .

© March 2004 - all rights reserved

or Woman's Best Friend

It was Friday morning, the time was coming up to ten o'clock. It was unusual for Vanessa to be still in bed, but the school building, the place where she would normally be at this time of day, had suffered minor damages during the thunderstorm which had passed through the area on Wednesday night. The storm had affected only a small number of classrooms, but the people in charge had decided to close the whole school on Friday, rather than offering classes to only some of the pupils. This way, they hoped the workmen would be able to do their job without having to worry about the children getting in the way and would finish the repairs in time for start of class on Monday morning.

Vanessa's parents had gone about their normal business. Her father had left early to go to work and would only be back late in the evening, as usual. Her mother had gone to the shopping mall. Friday was the day when she bought the groceries for the following week and met with her friends for lunch. It was never quite clear which of the two was the main reason for her being out virtually all day.

Apart from her still being in bed at this hour, there was something else unusual about Vanessa this morning. The cover had been thrown off the bed and was lying on the floor. Her nighty had been pushed up to her hips and she wasn't wearing the panties that went with the baby-doll top. Her legs were spread as she tried to hold a mirror in place with one hand so that she could see what her other hand was doing. She was trying that masturbation thing her best friend Betsy had been going on about. Betsy had described to her in the most vivid colors what a thrill she had gotten out of rubbing and squeezing herself 'down there' and had insisted she'd try it out herself. Betsy probably wouldn't stop pestering her about this until she, Vanessa, would confirm that she had tried it and that it was indeed the most marvelous sensation she'd ever experienced. Her friend had even offered to do it for her, but the idea of letting another girl touch her 'down there' was so outrageous, it was beyond contemplation.

Somehow this wasn't working. If she rested the mirror on the bed between her legs, then she had to lift her head to see it, putting a considerable strain on her neck. This wasn't a position she could hold for anything but a very short time. If she lifted the mirror up, she couldn't hold it steady enough to get a good view, and her outstretched arm would soon get tired. Betsy hadn't said anything about using a mirror, but Vanessa felt she needed to see what she was doing. For a short moment she had considered going into her parents' bedroom where the front of the whole wardrobe was one huge mirror, but that would mean breaking one of her mother's rules which forbade her to go in there in her absence. Maybe she would just have to feel her way to the magic sensation without actually seeing what she was doing.

Betsy had told her to think of sex while she was doing it, like, being with a boy she was crazy about. Trouble was, there wasn't any boy she was exactly crazy about. She had a boyfriend - Nick was his name - but she really only hung out with him because, when you get to a certain age and want to be with it, you've got to have a boyfriend. Nick, on the other hand, had very clear ideas about what he wanted from a girlfriend. Except that this was mostly stuff you couldn't tell your parents about, things that married couples do, or maybe people who are about to get married. Nick was constantly touching her in certain places, trying to remove her clothes so he could put his hands on her naked skin. She had a hard time fending off his advances and wasn't always successful.

Occasionally, Nick would take her hand and guide it down between his legs to make her feel his erection, saying 'See, what you're doing to me.' He tried to make her feel that, as she was responsible for his penis becoming hard, it was also her job to offer him relief. A few times she had conceded to taking his member into her hand and rubbing it until it erupted, shooting some gooey white stuff into the air. Nick had suggested a few times that she took his stiff penis into her mouth, but there was just no way she'd ever agree to doing such a lewd thing. His final argument was 'If you really loved me, then you'd do this for me.' Vanessa loved Nick, at least she thought she did, but she didn't see any connection between loving someone and taking their penis into your mouth. Vanessa had talked to her friend Betsy about Nick, saying that she was ready to split with him because of his indecent demands. But Betsy had told her this was quite normal; all boys were like that. 'You see, just like we're talking about boys, they talk about us, keeping score of how far they got, so everyone knows what each girl lets her boyfriend get away with. Sometimes a boy boasts about things that didn't really happen and the poor girl's reputation suffers for no reason, ' she explained. The important thing was not to give in too soon, otherwise she might earn the fame of being 'easy'. But she would have to do eventually what he wanted. That advise had done nothing to comfort Vanessa.

Vanessa was in the middle of trying to reconcile all these confusing feelings when the phone rang. She thought it might be one of her classmates, or possibly Nick, and went to the kitchen where the nearest phone was located. She realized immediately that she was violating her mother's rule about not coming to the public part of the house in her sleepwear. Her mother said that neighbors or passers-by might see her through the window and get the wrong idea about what kind of girl she was. But as the violation had already happened, she answered the phone anyway. It was one of those annoying people trying to sell her something. She informed them that there wasn't anybody home and put the phone down.

On the way back to her room she stopped in one of the bathrooms to check whether her nighty really made her look indecent. The one she was wearing was the flimsiest in her collection. She had asked her mother for permission to dispense with sleepwear altogether, or to sleep just in her panties during the hot spell, but her mother explained that sleeping without clothes induced impure thoughts and insisted that she wore a nighty as always. To minimize the discomfort from the heat she had selected the thinnest and shortest nighty she owned. Looking at herself in the bathroom mirror she found that the garment was, indeed, revealing. The sunlight coming through the window shone right through the fabric and clearly outlined the shape of her body. She could also make out her dark aureoles and, because she had taken off her panties, she could detect a wisp of pubic hair. She definitely wouldn't want Nick to see her like this. There was no way of knowing how he would react to such a stimulation. Acknowledging that her mother was right, as usual, she returned to her room, hoping she might be able to make some progress on this masturbation project.

She flopped down on the bed, lifted her nighty and spread her legs. Her fingers searched for the magic spot that was supposed to give her so much pleasure. She almost freaked out when she noticed a sensation that didn't come from her roaming fingers. It was something soft, wet, bang in the center between her legs. When she realized what, or more precisely, who it was, she smiled, "Tony! What are you doing? You know you're not supposed to come in here!" There was a rule which stated that Tony, the family poodle, wasn't allowed in any of the bedrooms. It seemed that she hadn't closed the door properly when she returned to her room and Tony had managed to push the door open wide enough to squeeze in. The strangeness of the sensation between her legs soon gave way to a pleasant feeling. Tony seemed to know what he was doing. His tongue worked expertly and efficiently and soon Vanessa found herself swooning with delight. "Tony, oh Tony," she moaned, which seemed to spur on her little friend to increase his efforts. Vanessa's breathing became heavier, her moans grew louder and an overwhelming force took control of her, making her whole body tremble. She even thought that she had emitted some fluid, but whatever it was, Tony licked it away. "Oh Tony, you're wonderful," she exclaimed as the tension eased and her body relaxed. Tony seemed to understand that she needed to be alone now and sauntered out of her room.

Vanessa didn't move. She was reliving the experience in her mind over and over, when she heard the phone ring again. She wondered if it was worth getting up or if there would be another boring sales-rep on the other end of the line. When she had decided to answer the phone, she thought about putting on some more clothes but in the end she stayed the way she was.

"Hi Nessa, how're you doing?"

She recognized Nick's voice immediately. Besides, nobody else called her 'Nessa'. Nick went to the same school as Vanessa, although he was two years ahead of her, and, like her, he found himself in the situation of having an unexpected day off school. He wanted to know whether she had still been sleeping because it had taken her so long to come to the phone.

"No," she said, "I've been awake for some time, but I was still in bed, daydreaming."

"So, what are you wearing?" Nick wanted to know. He was in the habit of asking her this and always wanted to know every little detail down to the color, shape and material of each item, including her panties.

"I'm wearing a yellow baby-doll nighty. It's made of cotton. The material is quite thin, almost transparent." she answered. Nick was pleased. Vanessa had learned to answer in great detail without him having to ask lots of further questions.

"What else?" he wanted to know.

"Nothing else."

"What, no panties?"

"No. No panties. I took them off a while ago."

"Jeeeesus H Christ!" Nick exclaimed. "If I'd known that, I would have come right by your place. How could I miss a chance like this?"

"I wouldn't have let you in," she answered truthfully. "I'm not that kind of girl." She didn't really understand why he got such a kick out of knowing how much or how little she was wearing.

But then he remembered why he had phoned in the first place and invited her to come round to his place so they could listen to some music. Nick had this stereo with God- knows-how-many watts and his parents were quite tolerant as far as noise levels were concerned. She had been to his room a few times, usually there was also one of his friends and that friend's girlfriend. They would kiss and hug - each couple in its corner -, listen to the music and feel very grown-up. Somehow Nick let it slip that his parents had left and wouldn't be back until very late this evening. That set all of Vanessa's alarm bells ringing.

"You know I can't come to your house when your parents aren't in," she reminded him of another one of her mother's rules.

"Jeez, Nessa, don't be such a spoilsport. I've got the latest Britney CD. We'll just listen to a couple of tracks and then we go to the mall, I promise."

Vanessa was a big fan of Britney Spears. Nick knew that, of course. He also knew that Vanessa was no longer allowed to listen to Britney's records at home, since that picture of her and Madonna had been plastered all over the front pages. 'Like it or not, ' her mother had said, 'she's a role model. Thousands of teenage girls all over the world watch what she's doing and imitate her. And such behavior is just not acceptable.' To give truth its due, that was exactly what happened. Soon after that story passed through the media, many of the girls Vanessa knew, including Betsy, had started to kiss each other on the mouth. Betsy made a point of doing it, especially when there were boys nearby watching. And some of the kisses she gave Vanessa were really hot; they made her tingle all over.

"All right then, but just a couple of tracks," she finally said. "I've got a few things to do around the house and then I'll come by." Betsy had told her never to agree immediately to anything a boy suggested. 'Make them wait, tell them you'll do it later, act as if it wasn't important to you even if you really want it. That helps them cool down a little, ' she had once said. And Vanessa was determined to find a few things to do rather than rushing over straight away.

When she returned to her room, she realized that her mother had been right when she established the rule that Tony wasn't allowed in the bedrooms. Her bed sheet was covered with black marks from his paws. He had probably been running around the garden, digging for bones as he always did, before he had managed to squeeze into her room. Her mother would have a fit if she saw this. There was only one way out. She had to wash the sheet and get a clean one in the meantime. She took the dirty sheet to the utility room and got the washing machine going. Then she got a clean sheet and made her bed. It was a pity, really, she thought, that she couldn't let Tony back into her room. She had enjoyed his visit a little earlier tremendously and had hoped that she might be able to repeat the experience some time soon. Without being able to let him come to her room this would be impossible. She couldn't possibly lie down in the front garden, or even on the living room floor! Maybe she could teach him to visit her while she lay on the floor of her room, rather than in bed? It was something worth thinking about.

She made herself something to eat while she waited for the machine to finish. In a way, this was a good thing because it gave her a reason to let Nick wait a little longer. Thinking of Nick, she suddenly had this wicked idea. Couldn't Nick... ? What if she turned the tables and used the 'if you'd really love me' technique on him for a change? After she had finished her snack, she went to have a shower. The experience with Tony had somehow put her in a defiant mood. She deliberately ignored her mother's rules by not wearing any clothes as she went from the bathroom back to her room. There she put on a fresh pair of panties - just in case - and selected a front-fastening bra - also just in case. On top of this she put on the clothes she would have worn if she had gone to school today: a white blouse and a dark blue pleated skirt. White socks and dark blue sandals completed the outfit. She also clipped her mobile phone to her skirt, in case her mother tried to get in touch.


When Nick answered the door, he put his arms around her and kissed her straight away, without even closing the front door. She struggled free.

"Not here, where the neighbors can see us."

Nick never understood why she tried to keep up this decent girl appearance. She was his girlfriend, wasn't she? Then it was only normal that he kissed her, wasn't it? When they got to his room he kissed and hugged her again, this time with a lot more passion. As he pushed her back against the closing door, she could hear the key turn in the lock. She pushed him away with all her strength.

"Unlock that door immediately, or I call my mother," she said, surprisingly calmly. Her mobile phone had a 'panic button'. All she needed to do was to press this button and it would send the pre-recorded text message 'Vanessa is in trouble' along with the GPS coordinates of her location to her mother's phone. Looking at her, Nick could tell that she wasn't bluffing. He unlocked the door and even opened it a little so that it was half ajar.

Nick put on the CD and they settled down on the pile of assorted cushions he called his sofa. Vanessa didn't like those cushions. One had to sit almost on the floor and it was difficult to maintain an upright position. And, wearing a skirt, she always had to worry about not exposing her panties. Nick, on the other hand, found the arrangement ideal. It allowed two people to get close and assume just about any position they wanted. Nick sat next to Vanessa with one arm around her shoulders, kissing her as she tried to concentrate on the words of the song. She could feel his other hand on her thigh, sliding up, moving under her skirt. She removed his hand. It returned. She removed it again. Nick tried a few more times, then he changed tactics. He undid the top button of her blouse. She buttoned it again.

"Jeez, Nessa, don't be such a prude. If you really loved me you'd let me touch you a little," he exclaimed impatiently.

"Oh yeah?" she said. "Let's talk about love and obligations. Let's talk about doing things because you love someone." She paused for a while to gather courage. Then she continued, "Tell me, have you ever licked a girl?"

Nick couldn't believe his ears. She had never before talked so directly about sex. Sure, she wasn't using any 'dirty' words, but the activity she referred to was pretty heavy stuff. As a matter of fact, he and his friends considered going down on a girl so totally gross, they wouldn't be seen dead committing such an act. But why was she asking? Had someone badmouthed him and told her that he had actually done it? He decided to be on his guard and just said, "No, I haven't."

"Would you like to try it?" She lifted her bottom from the cushion and pulled down her panties until they were hanging around her knees, taking care not to disturb the skirt which was still covering her.

Nick's eyes and mouth stood wide open. This was getting increasingly unreal. He had just watched his girlfriend, the one who had so far resisted all his attempts to touch her 'down there', remove her panties! In front of his very eyes! There was only a skirt separating him from her crown jewel!

"Well, what do you say?" she brought him back to life, almost laughing at his face which showed a mixture of horror and disbelieve.

He couldn't do such a thing, could he? But it would mean he'd be able to look at her, maybe even touch her. "Promise not to tell anyone," he finally said.

"I won't tell a soul," she assured him.

"There's something else," he said, feeling his courage return, "you'll have to do the same to me... I mean, take it into your mouth." He pointed to the part of his trousers where his state of excitement was clearly evident. He had never known it to get this hard. She sighed. Somehow she had expected that this would be the bargain he'd offer her. And, as her friend Betsy had told her that she would have to do it anyway, sooner or later, she was willing to agree.

"Promise you won't tell anybody," she said this time. But she didn't give much credence to his affirmation that he wouldn't. This was going to take him way past first base and she was sure he'd tell all his friends about it as soon as an opportunity arose.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.