Smitten II - Cover

Smitten II

by Eddie M.

Copyright© 2004 by Eddie M.

Incest Sex Story: We are often time prisoners of our own kinky thoughts and fantasies. This is a story of a teacher who had to work real hard to reach his status and uphold his image only to be really tested when faced with a real opportunity to live and experience his dirtiest kinky pleasure. Will he risk it all? Is it worth it? Well read on and find out after all its all about choices and Tim made his, what about you?:)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/mt   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Squirting   Water Sports   Scatology   Voyeurism   School   .

I was having a real tough time at school with all those beautiful teens and hot jocks with those tight asses. Well you might think what all the fuss is about while you should be having a blast, that's probably true and especially if you're a student, but it all changes somewhat as a teacher, at least that is how I always thought. But it sure is hard pun intended trying to keep a straight face and all. I come from a very humble a poor beginnings and I guess that is where I go my kinky side too, you see I not only go both ways but like it wild and dirty too. I will tell you later on the good times I had with my cousins but for now there I was walking in the school garden closer to the edge by the forest it's a bit farther out of the short cut I typically take on my way home and as I was slowly walking along I heard a familiar noise, the kind that immediately gets your attention and that is of a girl moaning. I moved very quietly to the source of the sound and was stunned with what I saw and had an instant hard on. It was Maria the beautiful Latino riding on the cock of none other than her brother. She was half American, her moth was from Brazil I think, and there she now was with her beautiful sexy emerald eyes and dirty honey colored hair bouncing up and down on a big hot dick. Incest is taboo, but a damn turn on coz its kinky and you know what that does to me. Oh, look at those tits bouncing just ripe 36c hmm I just wish I could feast on them melons. 'Oh Marc it's coming", "Give it to me sis you know I love it". I could not believe my eyes, and if its possible my dick got harder and I felt real pain, and grunted as I desperately tried to release it but it still was about to burst from excitement.

Maria had lifted her but up a bit and I could now see Marc's cock. It was nice and big, may a bit over 8 inches and thick. With the head of his cock barely touching her pussy Maria gave a grunt, moved a bit forward and I heard her fart then saw the tip of a large turd! Yeah she was actually shitting on his dick! I could not believe my eyes and could not help but touch my dick, but in fear of shooting my load so quickly I fought the urge to stroke it. That turd was huge, just as big as his cock as it curled around his dick resting on his pubic hair and tummy, and as she bent forward kissing him I saw her eyes glazed with pure pleasure and she delivered another turd and pressed her pussy down driving his shitty cock all the way in her pussy. She looked so out of it for a while and her body shook with an intense orgasm. "Oh, Marcus you're the best. I gotta a special gift for you." Marc groaned with pure pleasure as his sister moved up and Oh my, no way!

But sure enough she was moving forward and with a real kinky smile rummaging his hair with her fingers she pushed her shitty pussy on his face and started riding him grinding her pussy all over his mouth and nose and her whole body went into a spasm and Marcs cock shot his load without even touching it, just as I did and felt weak in the knees, for I never came so hard before. Maria lifted her body turned around and landed just in the same position only this time with her ass lined up for her brother to please while she pleasured his cock cleaning it from all the shit and cum and that is when she had her third intense orgasm and let me tell you, had it not been for Marc's cock in her mouth the whole school would have heard her. Later she turned around and they both shared a wet brown wild hot kiss, tongues dancing together moaning and groaning. Then they pulled a soiled towel that looked real filthy and all stained. That's when I realized this was there special place, and from the looks of the towel they've been here plenty of times before.

They cleaned themselves up as best they could, dressed up and headed back to school passing by the garden hose near the edge of the fence and that explained why they picked this spot. After cleaning their faces they headed back to school.

I immediately went to were they left the towel grabbed it pulling it to my nose, it was filthy and I had an instant hard on after coming so hard and searching for a bit of a wet spot I passed my tongue over the stain and could not help but touch my cock and that was all it took and I was coming almost instantly as the taste hit my senses with the aroma filling all my senses and my body shook all over and I had to sit down from exhaustion.

This was incredible and I could not hold myself any longer. Fuck tradition and reason; fuck it all, I must get in touch with these kids, but how? Marc is not in my class, and while Maria is and I just can't go up to her and tell her out of the blue what I had in mind for her and her brother. Then looking at the towel I had an idea and my cock stirred! Unbelievable I never thought I would get hard after coming twice in such a short period of time, all the more reason to go ahead with my plan.

The next morning I made it a point to pull Marc aside in the corridor and I told him in a serious tone, "Marc I'd like to see you in my office right after class end today and bring your sister too, there is a serious matter we need to discuss and I think you know what it is, so don't miss out on this meeting or I will have to take it further up." I purposely left him there while he was stunned speechless, not knowing exactly what I was referring to.

Looking back I saw him still shell shocked and walking fast I am sure in search of Maria.

Try as I may, I could not focus on anything and I was grateful when the bell rang ending my last class for the day. Moving fast to my office I stayed there counting the minutes. It seemed like hours. All classes end at 4:30 and it was approaching 4:50 already and I was so tensed up as I wiped the sweat from my face thinking my plan failed for they should have been here already. That's when I heard a faint knock on the door. "Yes, come in."

"Uh Mr. Benson I came as you asked and Maria is here with me." I could not help smiling enjoying the moment of their frustration as my dick became hard as rock sitting naked from the waste down behind my desk. Yes, I was going all or nothing on this one, I just lost it and my cock was doing all the thinking for me. Just seeing Maria stepping from behind him I felt my pre cum oozing out as I recalled the hot scene in my mind and stifled a moan. Marc looked at me in a funny sort of way. I coughed and tried to collect myself. I almost blew it. Switching to a serious tone, "Glad you could make it Marc, for a minute there I though you weren't coming and then who knows what will happen." Maria looked very uncomfortable. "Please sit down and close the door so we are not disturbed.

I don't think you want others to hear what I have to say." Marc deciding to give a show of force said, "So what is this all about Mr. Benson if you don't mind my asking." "Surely you must know Marc such behavior is not acceptable at school, and it is sufficient cause to put you both in deep trouble." Maria gasped her face turning red almost dropped to the sofa and as I pulled the soiled towel from behind the desk throwing it near them on the floor her tears started flowing while both their mouths were agape stunned and speechless. This was priceless, "Care to explain what this is all about Marc or do I have to tell you what I saw." "Oh, please mister we know what we did was wrong, please Mr. We'll do anything please don't report us. We know it's wrong but, -." "But what Marc, there are no buts here this is unacceptable, this is incest, this is filthy, immoral and illegal, how could you? (They were both sobbing now bodies shaking) And to think of it, such filth, scat, pure shit, dirty stinking fucking shit, nasty beautiful awesome shit, deliciously kinky, pure hot lust. (They were stunned yet again and could not believe there ears and as I stood up their eyes looked like they'll pop out, which made me kind of proud of my six inch cock. It may be a bit shorter than Marcs' but its girth never failed me before, it was thick alright always welcomed by the ladies and I could see the beginnings of a smile now that some color was slightly returning to their faces.

"So does that mean you're not going to report us Mr. Benson?" Maria asked timidly. "Oh, please call me Tim. No, I will not report you but you have to be careful you know, it is not safe out there, anyone could see you and who knows what would happen huh?" "Well we're sure glad it was you Mr. Benson, uh Tim you are such an open minded person and real understanding." "Why thank you Marc why not come here and prove it." Our eyes met and Marc understood and his smile grew and with a glint in his eyes he kneeled down and engulfed the head of my cock in his mouth giving me a good blow job. "Oh, hmmm yes, that's the way you do know what you're doing, yeah suck on it, suck my dick." "Come on Marc hurry up I have to go soon." said Maria letting go of a huge fart, while her legs parted and she started sensuously rubbing her pussy while tugged on her stained panties pulling it aside. She had that sexy look in her eyes that I adored it is so hypnotic; I bet she was the one that seduced her brother. I intend to find out. Smelling her fart made my cock grow larger if that is possible and Marc groaned while sucking harder on it, trying to get more in his mouth. His hand was tugging at his pants pulling his cock out and was jacking himself making it real stiff.

Maria moved in closer while stripping and as she pulled her blouse off, I noticed for the first time her shute of light colored hair and as she approached me I pulled her closer for a hot kiss driving my cock deeper in Marc's mouth and he gagged a bit taken by surprise but held on, I then raised her arm and dove in nose first in her armpit and took a long hard lick tasting her zesty nectar as I shot my load in Marcs' mouth spurt after spurt after spurt! Maria gasped and groaned out of pure pleasure and pulled my head closer still and farted again and again! I don't know what she had to eat, but I loved it and this girl sure could fart a lot. "Oh, come on Marc I need to go and I want that cock. Come now Tim fuck me with that cock, give it to me hard, come on teach, rape me Oh, fuck this is hot! She was pulling me as she was standing, holding my cock in her hand she pointed it and like a gymnast she moved her body so easily and I felt it drive in her all the way in. "Ah, yes! I love cock, I love to fuck all the time, oh it's so nice and big, oh yeah fuck me, fuck me. hmm yeah isn't it nice? Do you like my pussy Tim is my hot cunt good enough for you? "Oh, Maria you are fabulous absolutely gorgeous and so hot and so beautiful." "Ah, yes so nice she said as she farted burrrrrrrrrrrp, brrrrt, burrrrtp pprp. We were in a hot wet passionate kiss and her tongue was driving me wild and her pussy muscles were doing a wild dance, this gal was the hottest fuck I ever had the pleasure to enjoy. She was slowly pulling me downward and I realized she wanted to sit on the arm rest of the sofa, that gave me better position to drive my cock deeper into her and she groaned with pleasure, "Yes, fuck me deeper, hared, oh fuck, fuck."

Just then I felt a warm body behind me, and felt the hot tip of Marc's cock on my ass! It's been a long time and it drove me to think way back when I was 14 and had my first encounter with my cousin. Soon I felt his cock stretching my ass as he drove it mercilessly into my tight ass. "Ah! Oh, hmm" I groaned for it hurt, but it also drove me crazy and my cock even deeper into Maria who went berserk as she was getting closer to her orgasm, "Ohm yeah fuck, fuck, fucking shit, cock sucking mother fucking shit, oh yeah, yeah I'm close oh yeah, oh come on daddy, Oh bro this is so fucking hot I love it, ahh I'm, coming, can't hold it, ahhh! She was shaking real hard and having a real hard orgasm, and I felt my balls wet she must have squirted and then it was getting really warm and I realized she was pissing on me! I could not take it anymore and had the biggest cum load of my life up to this point and I felt Marc's jetting sperm hitting me way deep in my ass, and my knees couldn't hold me anymore as I lay down pushing Maria back on the sofa while her head was moving fast side ways with her lovely hair now spread like a beautiful open flower some of her hair stuck to her face with her body glistening all over as I groaned deep near her neck while licking on it while I was out of breath.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.