Alandra Naked in School - Cover

Alandra Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by tenyari

Part 6: Weekend

Erotica Sex Story: Part 6: Weekend - Teen troublemaker Alandra Cabrera has been selected for the Naked in School Program. How will she and her gang cope, what changes will her life undergo as a result, and what truths will she find in the world from a chance to see a little of its secrets? And how will this self assured young woman deal with having to confront her changing sexuality? While she won't find perfection or true love, she will find herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I heard music filtering into my dreams. The voices of two women singing...

 

" ... you and I know
How the heartaches come and they go
and the scars they're leaving
You'll be dancing once again and the pain will end
You will have no time for grieving"

 

"My favorite song," she said. "Even if it is fucking ancient." Melinda was looking down at me when I woke up, a stranger in a strange bed. That's how I felt. That and well...

"Where's the bathroom?" I called out urgently.

"It was the first door in the hall," she said. I jumped up and made a run for it. I had to get out of here, this just wasn't right. But first I had some business to take care of. Let's face it; I'd been holding this one in all week.

 

"You ok in there?" she said, after knocking a few minutes later. "If you wanted to do laps, there's a pool down by the community center."

"Ha, no. The fucking Program, I think it plugs you up or something," I said.

"She's still here?" I heard the voice of her mother say out in the hall. There wasn't any answer. The rolling eyes I could almost imagine didn't make much noise.

 

This situation, this whole thing, it just wasn't right. I wasn't a fucking lezzie; I needed to get out of here. I needed to get some space from Melinda, reset my boundaries. But first I figured a shower or something.

She came in when I finished, "Shower or bath?" She asked, flipped the switch for the fan that I hadn't noticed and opened the window above the shower.

"Shower. Anyway I gotta get my bag together," I said. She gave me a look. "Gotta get home soon and make sure the twins didn't hurt that poor girl Kitten or anything," I said.

"Oh, yeah, good idea," she said, giving me a long glance over.

 

We took a nice hot shower, with her washing me from head to toe. I let her kiss and fondle me. I wasn't ready yet to toss her off. I needed to figure out a good way to get some distance. Getting fingered in the shower didn't help rush my thoughts any either.

Breakfast wasn't. Melinda's parents had somehow managed to not yet wake up despite the questions I'd heard in the hall. She had an angry look in her eyes when she turned away from glancing down the hall as we left the bathroom. Daddy apparently wanted his little girl back in the closet.

 

Not my business though, I had my own shit to deal with. Well, she was a good part of that shit. I'd let this girl come into my life and nearly sweep me away, all cause she knew how to kiss me. She was really just what the guys called a bitch that didn't know it yet, I needed to get that clear.

"So we gonna head..." Melinda began, but I cut in.

"Hey, I'll call you later OK?" I tried to lie, knowing I was probably really speaking the truth. Then I had to go and qualify it with, "check up on May, we all usually hit the mall or something in the day."

 

Fuck, I could'a been out clean too. She had a look on her face as I walked away from her house that reminded me way too much of Jennifer. How the fuck did I get a magnet for lezzies in love stapled to my ass anyway?

 

"What is all this shit?" Pa said as I walked in the door. He was standing there in his robe, bleary eyed, with a joint in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

The living room looked like hell. Popcorn, cigs, and a bit of weed were tossed about. I could swear there was a cum stain on the TV, I was pretty sure there was one on Kitten's belly, and she was just lying there naked and out cold on the couch with one leg half draped onto the coffee table. She looked like a used whore. Believe me, I knew the look. Cindy wasn't around nowhere. "Fuck if I know," I said. "Take your pills yet Pa?"

He just saluted with his coffee cup, glanced my nude form over for a bit with a frown, and went off into his room.

 

Kitten stirred so I made my way to her, "Hey..." I started. "Check out time girl."

"Huh? Where am ... Oh!" She bolted up, and bounded off for the restroom. What the fuck had those twins done to her?

A boy I didn't know came out of my room scratching his nuts and saying "Yo..." He knocked on the door to the twins' room.

"You got till I finish blinking to get the fuck out of my house or you lose those nuts for good," I said, clenching a fist.

Recognition or something must've kicked in, cause he was out the door, still nude, before I had a chance to step out of the way and give him a clean escape. Still I let him pass after bumping me. Hassling him would've only meant I would'a had to deal with him more.

I found his pants or something like it on my bed, and just tossed it out the window to the alley out back. Ok, I took the cash from his wallet first.

Kitten came out of the restroom about the same time as Rosa popped out of her room. "Hey, where's Joe?" Rosa asked. She was naked with a rosy swollen clit, like she hadn't come down off'a getting fucked yet.

"Joe? What the fuck was he doing in my room?" I asked.

"Hey, you weren't using it," she said.

"Joe passed out after doing Rosa," Kitten offered. So I'd just ripped off the guy who took my little sister's virginity. Maybe I -would- go kick in his nuts later...

"Don't get involved," I said, with a wave of my hand at Kitten. "Your parents know you're here?"

She got a look of sudden terror on her face and ran for the door, then ran back looking around the living room saying, "Oh shit!"

"I think your purse is in the kitchen," Rosa said.

Kitten ran off, and then came back with a small shoulder bag. "Bye! Tell Manuel I said ... um, well, tell him..."

"Let me go with you," Rosa said, grabbing her arm and dragging her out the door with, "I wanna get away from the bitch anyway."

Calling me a bitch? What the fuck had they been up to? I agreed with Pa, time to just shut the door and wait till it cleared up. Where the fuck was Manuel? I banged on the door to the twins room and yelled in "Hey! Get your ass out here and clean up this shit!"

"Fuck off A.C." I heard him call back. Still, I heard his door open just before I shut mine.

 

I sat down on my bed, tossed my bag by the side, and looked around the room. That fuck head of Rosa's must've slept on the floor; cause the bed was still made from when Melinda fixed it up Friday morning.

Fucking tears ... why did I have tears in my eyes? The bitch'd forget me in a week. Maybe she'd take up with May or something. That pair of lezzies would be good together. I'd have to make that clear quick, I wasn't some lezzie after all.

I unclipped 'teddy' from my bag and put him up on my desk, petting the cat's eye I'd given him and running my other hand through my own slit. Lying down, I started to fuck myself. A light petting at first, but then I started to feel mad. Taking the dildo, I rammed myself with it hard and fast, so hard it started to hurt, until without ever cumming I gave up in frustration and threw it across the room.

Pa had this fucked up idea that they started the Program to 'turn gays' straight, but far as I could tell, it was fucking up my life the other way around.

"What the fuck you doing in there A.C.?" I heard Manuel call out.

"Nothing, fuck off will you?" I said.

"You eating breakfast?" he called back. I heard his voice fade to the kitchen.

"Sure, whatever," I said, staring at the ceiling. I needed to call May and Kevin.

 

"Hey..." May said.

"Melinda?" I started.

"She called, what happened?" May said.

I put the phone to my shoulder and finished spreading jam on my toast. "Had to get out of there," I said.

"Shit A.C. you are so fucking stupid sometimes," May said. "She's on her way over."

"You take her, I'm no lezzie," I said, regretting it the moment it came out.

"A.C.? Oh fuck it ... Girl, you got issues." She hung up on me.

Fuck. I called Kevin.

"We getting together?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got Rubin coming over in a few, and we're hitting the Mall. See you there, about an hour?"

"Sure," I said. "V'ale pronto."

 

An hour. I finished eating. It was deadly quite in here. Pa was sitting there with his pills, taking them like it was a march to death row. Manuel was glaring at me between glances to the spotless living room. Like it was my fault he had to clean up his own fucking mess?

At least he did a good job. Maybe I'd tell him he had a career as a maid all lined up if he wanted it. Little fuck.

"Was it worth it?" I said to him.

"Huh?" he said, unfocusing his glare to pay attention to me.

"Kitten," I said.

"Damn she was a fine fuck," Manuel said.

"Don't talk like that about a girl," Pa said. We both gave him an accusing look. "What?"

"When did you get home?" I asked.

"I didn't see you here when I did," Pa said.

"I'm not the parent in this joint am I?" I said.

"Watch yourself Alandra," he said.

"Sorry, I've got too much shit going on," I said. Then I looked back to Manuel. "Well?"

"Hey, I popped her, and it was good. She figured out muscle control on her first time. Can you believe it?" Manuel said.

"I hear a lot of girls never figure that out," I said.

"Muscle control?" Pa said.

"Yeah, down there," I said. "You know, controlling the walls inside. Makes it a hell of a lot better if you do it."

"Oh! Kegal exercises," Pa said. "I think I'll go see if the paper's out there."

"You know you'll probably never see her again," I said.

Manuel just shrugged.

"Her parents'll bust her ass for not coming home," I said.

"So? Not my problem," he said.

I looked at him, and then I thought of Melinda. Then I said, "Guess I figured her and Cindy were something."

Manuel just shrugged and said, as if he could read my mind, "hey, where's May and that new girl?" He got up to get a glass of water. "She's got a fine ass... ," he muttered.

Yeah, she did I guess. "I gotta go," I said. Fucking little brother...

 

I passed Pa at the door. "No clothes?" he asked. All I had on was a little leg garter with a tiny money purse built into it. Bought it in the city a few years ago to stash a fix, and had forgot all about it. Seemed handy now. I guess you could say I was also wearing a clit ring. But that was it. I was even barefoot.

"What's the point?" I said. "They got the Program going at the Mall now too."

He shook his head and walked inside muttering something about totalitarianism and better skiing in Siberia.

 

Yeah, I took the long way, avoiding both May and Melinda's houses. In fact it took me almost forty minutes to make it to the Mall.

Some bitch tried to drape a big poncho over me as I came up to the place too. Protesters from some conservative faith group, mixed in with a few that looked like fashion industry hopefuls - cause there was no such industry in this town. They were still trying to work out their slogan, and had a mix of things up from "right to be clothed" to "Fallen, fallen is Babylon" which I'd seen last time I was here too.

Without my gang backing me up, they must've thought I was easy prey. Mall security wasn't twenty feet away in the form of two guys in their twenties, but we were on the sidewalk before the parking lot, just a few feet from private property where they could interfere.

So I smacked the soccer mother bitch in the chin, and again when she went down with a knee to the groin, tossed off the poncho and used the confusion to break through. It was a lucky move, and I almost got grabbed. There were only seven of them anyway. That might not hurt her like it would a guy, but I wasn't going for injury. A half dozen nudist protesters, different from the Tuesday batch, just inside the lot cheered me on. They must have thought I was one of them. Growing up I never even knew this town had nudists. They had signs like "sex is sin" and "nudity is nature, not sex". Security must have figured they could keep it cool by letting the group least likely to go ape shit onto the edge of the property.

"Right on sister!" some old nudist lady who must've weighed more than an eighteen-wheeler said.

"Fuck this," I said, poking a finger in my cunt and then using it to flip her off as I walked past her and her anti sex sign to get my ass in the mall.

 

Security stopped me not two steps further on. "Afternoon miss..." he paused for a bit, "Cabrera," one of the security guards gave me a bit too friendly of a look. How the fuck did he know my name?

"Nudity is not sexuality!" The nudist woman screamed at me as the guard gave me something.

"Put that on your wrist please," he said. Then to the nudist he added; "all right Gabby, that's enough. Mom's gonna kill me if I have to bust you." He'd given me a paper wristband with a Program picture on it. Fuck, I was marked now.

"You shouldn't leer at that slut like that," Gabby the nudist said to what I guessed for her brother the guard. He just shrugged, as I looked back, his eyes on my ass. One of the anti nudity protesters was walking over to the guards as I left. Probably to try and get them to come after me.

"Dude, that's your sister?" the second guard said. I held in my laughter as I crossed the parking lot. I didn't see Kevin's car anywhere, but that wasn't unusual.

 

I didn't want to linger out there anymore. Next time I'd have to come in from one of the other entrances. I had to give the place a full walk through until I found a naked Kevin, hanging with Rubin and Fatima. What were they doing though, outside Girl Pop?

"A.C.," Kevin said.

"Hola," I said.

"Hi," Fatima added, she was wearing a long white sundress with a matching bandana covering her hair. I tried to close down the thought of the sun shining behind her to outline her form under it. Especially the gap at the 'V' of her legs. Damn lezzie thoughts were taking me over.

Rubin gave me a nod and said, "I think they're almost done in there."

Looking inside, I could see May at the counter paying for something in a bag. Melinda was next to her, back to the counter and getting her pussy sucked by one of those boys in the 'X' harnesses, but not a guy I recognized from Tuesday or anything. You know, the back end of a naked guy squatting is not the sexiest site in the world, even if he did shave his butt.

She looked up, saw me, and smiled with a wave. Here we go again. Stupid me, I waved back. Worse, I gave her the kind of wave you see girls do in anime flicks. Disgustingly cute, and way out of character for me.

"Hey where's your dildo?" Melinda panted out to me when I walked in to greet her.

"Well I'm done, let's get moving," May said, giving me a look from behind Melinda's shoulder.

"Um ... yeah..." Melinda gasped. "I'm almost done too," she blushed and pulled the guy's head into her crotch.

I imagined it was me down there sucking her clit in between my lips. "Oh ... uh, I think it's broken," I lied as I watched her cum.

"You should'a brought it, maybe you could've returned it," Melinda said, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the store. The guy who'd been sucking on her pussy started idly jacking off. They didn't have any other customers-probably still too early-and I wondered how he'd deal with a 'spill'.

"She bought some..." Melinda began, pointing at May.

"Stuff," May said. Kevin looked between May and I, Melinda just looked at May with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey they gave you one of those too?" Kevin said, nodding to my wristband.

"Yeah," I said. "Guess it marks me as on the Program list."

"They asked May on her way in, since she's a volunteer," Melinda said. "But they ignored me." That explained why May didn't have a shirt on. Her nipples stood out large and proud on her little tits in the cutest, lickable way.

"How do they know?" Fatima asked.

Rubin tapped his ear and said; "headsets." Then he pointed to a black ball in the ceiling and added; "c maras."

"Oh yeah, our names are on a list, guess Magante sent them pictures too," May said.

"Well they're awfully militant about it to be noticing everybody like that," I said.

Kevin shrugged. "Morning, no crowd yet. And look at us, we stand out."

"Heh, they probably just looked us up to try and make a reason to get us out," Melinda said. Probably absurd, but the look Kevin and Fatima gave her said they'd been thinking the same thing. I remembered something Pa said about that facial program.

"You mean like they figured we'd rather leave than be under the Program here?" I said. "Too much trouble if you ask me, and its private property, they don't need a reason to kick you out of a Mall."

"Really?" Melinda said. "But isn't this public?" She absentmindedly ran her fingers through her still swollen slit, and I tried not to pay it any attention.

"No," I said. "Pa likes to say they've moved Main Street indoors to control," I put my fingers up in quotes, "who has access to the benefits of society and who is forced to shop at the liquor store." Or something like that. Pa had this complicated theory about police, space, and separating the classes that was kind of hard to make sense of since he was usually manic when he went off on it.

Pa had also said something about this face finding program they had for cameras. About how they used it to find out where people went and who else was there with them. "Maybe they got that face thing in the cameras..." I said.

"Facial recognition," Kevin said. "I saw a thing on that on TV, they're putting it up everywhere now."

 

But Kevin was right about one thing; the place was half empty. Half the shops hadn't opened yet. Kinda uncool really to be here like this, so after grabbing some snacks in the food court we took off. Figured we'd come back later in the afternoon, like maybe when it actually after noon.

"Give me that shirt back," May said to Melinda said as we left. Melinda reached into her purse and pulled out a shirt that was barely more than a bra, handing it over so May could put it on. Even with it on her nipples made prominent points.

 

"So where to?" Melinda asked. She took May's arm in hers, but I moved around Rubin before she could get to me. My arm started feeling empty, and May gave me that look again. I glanced over and noticed Melinda's still pouting pussy, but held my ground.

"That was a very interesting gift..." Fatima whispered into my ear. She was blushing from ear to ear, but on her dark skin you couldn't really tell unless you were right up there like I was.

"You like?" I said; twirling the chain I'd had my dildo on yesterday, before throwing it this morning.

"I ... haven't tried using it exactly," she said. Well, maybe in time I guessed. She had it if she needed it at least. "My father would kill me if he knew..." she added. I hoped she was kidding.

We found ourselves walking towards the park. It was still in the middle of the AM, but good weather had people coming out already.

We had Kevin in between us when we first entered, and a couple men smiled at the site of three naked girls before they spotted him. Naked black guy, especially one with three naked girls that weren't black; it started going bad.

Not violent, just bad. Three guys in shorts came up to us. "How much?" That was the first thing out of them. Blond guy looked right at Kevin and asked, like we were meat for sale.

"Fuck off," I said.

"We ain't talking to you bitch, we're talking to your pimp." That was the second guy, dressed for a summer BBQ, complete with beer can - albeit still unopened.

May got that look that said somebody was about to get hurt, and the third guy had enough sense to put heavy hands on his friends' shoulders and pull them away.

"When the fuck did I ever look like a pimp?" was all Kevin said. He missed the woman who pulled her kids away from staring at us.

"Need to move out of this fucked up town," I said. Kevin nodded.

"It's the same anywhere you go," he said. "Just not as open."

We took up a spot at our usual picnic tables. Well, actually we started a table away, but the family setting up over there took one look at Kevin and Fatima and cleared out with the mother on her cell phone.

"This place is better at night isn't it?" Melinda said.

"Something like that," Rubin said to her, running his fingers to trace the design of her pubic hair. "Open up that panocha girl," he added.

Melinda spread herself out a bit and Rubin started to casually finger fuck her. I tried not to look, but part of me wanted to be the one doing it.

"Good thing Marcy's not here," I said. Rubin looked at me. I wasn't sure where that had come from, but he stopped playing with Melinda's pussy.

"Where is she?" Fatima asked. Rubin coughed.

"She'll be by later," he said. "Her and Rick hooked up last night."

"About time," I said. Those two both needed a good fuck. Way things were now; that was the best way to get it over with.

"They'll probably be at the mall looking for us in a few," Kevin said.

"Got any weed?" Rubin called out.

"My shit's at home", I said.

"Yeah", Kevin said.

Fatima looked confused, so Kevin make a smoking gesture and she nodded, adding; "one of my uncles used to grow poppies back in the old country."

"You mean the one you live with now?" Kevin asked.

"No," she paused. "That uncle's dead now."

"Check it out," Rubin said, pointing over to a cop car that was cruising by way too slowly. I thought back to the look on that woman's face when she'd used her cell phone.

"He's looking for us," I said.

May shook her head, got up, pulled off her shirt and bounced her naked tits on over to the patrol car.

"What's she up to?" Melinda asked.

"Only way we keep out of getting busted half the time," Rubin said. "May made sure every cop in our usual hangouts knew her mom."

May had poked her upper half into the passenger window, handing over her shirt and giving the two men in the car and eye full. I could see her hands waving around in there and she bent over giving the rest of us a rear-view eyeful. When she turned around to come back, the candy coated smile on her face dropped a notch. The cops moved on, driving a little faster this time, but still cruising.

"Said they got a call about a black man raping some teenage girls," May said as she got back.

"Huh," was all Kevin said.

"Well, if that's how it's gonna be, I don't think I've taken this for a ride yet have I?" Melinda asked, grabbing Kevin's cock and giving it a good tug.

"That really isn't a funny subject..." I started.

"Shit A.C., give it a rest ok?" May said in a low breath for me alone. She stepped over to Kevin and began rubbing his shoulders.

"Man..." Rubin said.

"It just never stops," Fatima said, looking away from Kevin and the other girls. Rubin shrugged. I was just about to say something about maybe not doing this in front of Fatima when I thought; we really didn't give a fuck about that before...

"You gonna join in A.C.?" Melinda said to me, drawing it out as she ran a hand slowly along the underside of Kevin's dick.

"I'll pass." I turned away, looking out around the park to see if I could find something else to catch my attention. I heard May huff behind me, but nothing out of Melinda. I wanted to hear her cry, though I wasn't really sure why.

It didn't take long for everyone else to get busy. I could hear the usual grunts and squeals, and soon Rubin was in there too. Only Fatima and I stood out. "How come you didn't?" she asked me.

I just shrugged, not really feeling up to a full answer, but I asked her in return; "This doesn't bother you?"

"I've seen stranger things back home. Here you have sex with anybody, back home you can get married for a half hour and it's the same result," she said. That was an interesting comment, making me wonder just what kind of world Fatima had come out of.

"But you don't," I began.

"Oh no, not me. My father would kill me if I wasn't a virgin anymore," she said, deadpan, like she wasn't joking.

"And this?" I asked, hefting up my tits to drive it home.

Behind us Melinda gasped out, "Oh shit yeah Rubin, ram that cock up my cunt!"

"I thought you were crazy at first, but I've been surprised at how fast it feels normal," she said. "I wouldn't do it, but I almost can't remember you in clothing," she said. She tossed a thumb over her shoulder and added, "As for that one, May, I'd be more shocked now if she was covered."

"But isn't it supposed to be a sin or something?" I asked.

"Aren't you Catholic?" she said, "maybe it's not me you need to ask."

I glanced back, Rubin had Melinda on her back and was ramming into her, she was locked in a kiss with May, and Kevin was doing May doggie style from the other end of a long bench. I'm not sure that was really all that comfortable when I looked at it from here. "Huh," I said. Maybe I was asking the wrong person.

"But like, why didn't you join?" Fatima asked.

I shrugged again, not wanting to tell her I wasn't some lezzie bitch. How could I still say that after these last few days?

"You're all crazy you know," Fatima said.

"Huh, ain't that like the truth," I said, lighting up a cig from my purse and passing one over to her as May burst out with something about cumming.

"Shoot it all over me," I heard her say next. Kevin grunted in reply.

I looked up and saw a couple kids standing not twenty feet away, looking on at me and the gang behind me in complete shock. Too young I guess, to be afraid of Fatima.

"Coooooooool..." One of them said.

"Fuck off you little dick scratchers," I called over, waving my cig around like a loaded gun. They scattered, but regrouped in a bush not far away.

"Dick scratcher?" Fatima asked.

"Yeah," I said, making a gesture like I was a guy jacking off, then poking my fingers into my cunt for emphasis and actually doing it for a bit.

"Oh," she said, looking over the bush and then adding, "ooooooh ... yeah, I guess you're right."

"If my little brother wasn't getting so much pussy right now, he'd be doing the same thing," I said, nodding to her line of sight.

I hopped up on top of the picnic table and spread myself open a bit, taking my hand out to play over my clit.

"You could just join them," Fatima said.

I paused, but then kept going with, "naw..."

Fatima shifted a little nervously so I added, "you should try it, its fun."

She gave me her own, "naw..." and took a drag on the cig I'd given her. Funny thing was, I didn't recall her being a smoker before.

"Can I touch it," someone said. I looked down to see one of those kids, an older boy but not by much.

"Fuck off kid, you're too young," I said. "Go fuck a girl your own age or something."

"Man what a bitch," he said walking away.

"Aren't you still in The Program till Monday?" Fatima asked.

"Yeah but this ain't school," I said.

"But it is a government park right?" she said.

I shrugged. There wasn't anyone around checking up on us anyway. "Not like I'd have to let them touch even if we were in school," I said.

"You don't?" she asked.

"No, they just want you to think that. You gotta pose and show it off, but no touching unless you're ok with it," I said.

"Oh, that's good," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I was worried, for when they put me in it," she said. She didn't know what I knew about Magante's plan to keep her out.

"Don't worry about it," I said. "I don't think you'll have to worry about The Program much."

 

"¨Que onda?" Rubin asked. He was standing there beside me. I'd missed him coming up. He still had his dick out, at half mast and all wet like he'd just finished.

"Looking for a dog with teeth?" I said, pointing at it.

He just grinned but May said "Really A.C., drop it will you." She was just behind me from the noise, so I stopped playing with my clit and put my hand down.

 

"I didn't know you don't have to let them touch you," Fatima said.

"In the Program?" Melinda asked.

"Yeah, why would anyone not want to get touched?" May said. "That's like, fucking weird. It feels great to get touched." And she wanted me to lay off...

"Not everyone's a lezzie," I whispered out. Fatima gave me a look, but May didn't catch it.

 

"Shit that was a good fuck," Kevin said, coming around in front of me. "Missed out A.C.," he added, wiggling his cock at me after dousing it down with the contents of a water bottle. He'd been in May after all, and it was still going for her.

"Always nice to have a good fuck in the early afternoon," Rubin said.

"I'll take a good fuck anytime," Melinda said.

"Right on girl," May noted, her finger idly working its way in and out of Melinda's pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.