Inhibitions - Cover

Inhibitions

by Feryk

Copyright© 2004 by Feryk

Erotica Sex Story: They have been married seven years. He wants to experiment. She was raised to be a bit of a prude. The gap between them seems too large to cross, but sometimes life can surprise you. Told from his point of view.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   FemaleDom   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

"I know you want to," she said, looking back at me over her shoulder as I took her from behind. "It's okay. I'll do it if you want."

I continued to thrust into her. "No, it's okay." I said through clenched teeth. This was not the time to go through this argument again. I picked up the pace, hoping she would stop talking. She grunted, but after a moment, looked back again.

"I'm serious," she said.

"I know." I said, and jammed my dick into her again. "Not tonight, okay?"

"Okay," she said.

I wasn't having much fun anymore. Fuck it, I thought, and started rocking my hips in as quick a motion as I could. I just wanted to come and get it over with. I could feel the friction working, and before long I was spasming into the condom I was wearing. Barb put her head down and made the right noises, but I knew she was faking it.

I withdrew without comment and went to the bathroom, pulling the condom off with a snap. I flushed it so the kids wouldn't see it by accident. After taking a moment to clean up, I returned to the bedroom, where my wife had rolled over into a sleeping position. I kissed her cheek, quickly, and retreated to my side of the bed.

"I hope that was good for you," she said, knowing it wasn't.

"It was great, honey," I lied. We both knew I wasn't fooling anyone, but I didn't feel like dealing with her insecurities tonight. "I have to be up early tomorrow," I said as I rolled over, not wanting to talk. Sleep didn't come for a long time.

The next morning, I was up earlier than usual and in the shower. Barb was doing her makeup in the mirror as I stepped out and toweled dry. She put her hand on my chest. "Thanks for last night," she said quietly.

"I should be thanking you," I said mechanically, and moved to get past her into the bedroom. She blocked my path and looked at me with her big blue eyes before I could get away.

"Why didn't you... you know?" she asked.

"Fuck your ass?" I said in a loud, sarcastic voice. She dropped her gaze and blushed. I pushed her out of the way and walked into the bedroom. "That's why, right there."

"What do you mean?" she said, in a small, apologetic voice.

"You're ashamed of it. You can't even say 'anal sex' or anything like it. I'm not going to do something to you if you hate it," I said as plainly as I could.

"I don't hate it. You know how I was raised. We just don't talk about things like that," she said, shyly.

"But you don't like it, either. No matter how good it feels, you can't get over your inhibitions, can you?" I shot back.

She looked at the floor, but I wasn't done. In case you hadn't noticed, I can be an asshole.

"Even though we've been married seven years. It's not like we're committing a sin or anything. You won't go to hell for enjoying your body, especially with me." I started to get dressed while I ranted.

"I said you could do it if you wanted..." she began, starting to cry a little.

"But it isn't about that, is it? I want you to want it, or else I might as well be jerking off. If you're doing it because you feel obligated, then it isn't worth it, and I won't do it. We have to both enjoy it or it doesn't make any sense. And the stupid part is that you do! Or at least part of you does."

She blushed again. She knew what I was referring to. One night several weeks ago, she had come home slightly tipsy from a night on the town with the girls. Apparently, they had been talking about sex, and she was steaming when she got home. Anything and everything went that night, and she reveled in it all. I was in heaven. But it all came crashing down the next morning when she told me how ashamed of herself she was.

"I want to enjoy our sex life, but it is becoming pretty bland," I said harshly. "I know that part of you wants to experiment, and let go, but you just can't let yourself. I don't know why, but I'm getting to the point where I don't care either."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked, looking up in alarm. Good, I thought to myself, I got a reaction out of her.

"It means what it means. I'm tired of trying to get you to open up. From now on we'll just have plain boring sex, once a month, or whenever you're not too tired and sore from your day." I had finished dressing, and made to leave. "I have to go to work now."

She nodded. I could see she was not happy, but I honestly didn't know what else to do. Our sex life had become routine and needed spicing up. I didn't want to go outside of our marriage, but I couldn't live with things the way they were, either. I had tried everything I could think of to get her to open up, but she just wouldn't do it. I was at the point of throwing in the towel. Maybe an active sex life wasn't in the cards for us. I've always been extremely sexually active since my teenage years, but I wasn't about to leave her over this. It just pissed me off, and I felt powerless to change it.

I went to work in a foul mood, and spent the day arguing with clients, my boss, and my colleagues. I purposely stayed late, so I wouldn't have to deal with the kids, and I hoped my wife would park herself on the couch watching television until the late hours so I wouldn't have to talk to her either.

I came home tired and grumpy. It was dark, and I noticed that most of the lights in the house were off. I wondered briefly if maybe I had crossed the line with Barb, and she had packed up and left, but then I noticed her car in the garage. I opened the front door quietly.

Soft candles were lit all around the main level of our home. There was a note in an envelope taped to the closet door. I opened it, curiously.

It read:

Welcome home, loverboy.

You have a surprise waiting for you upstairs.

-B.

I was intrigued. It wasn't like Barb to plan anything like this. Maybe this was her attempt at spicing things up. I liked what I saw so far, anyway. Quickly, I hung my coat up, took my shoes off, and went upstairs to our bedroom. The room was totally dark. I reached for the lightswitch, but someone had taken the bulbs out of the fixture. There was some faint light coming from the candles in the hall, so I could tell that she was in the bed, legs extended far enough that I could see black stockings and garters. She knows I like stockings and garters.

I smiled and took off my coat. I closed the door and the room became totally dark. I started to undo my tie, when I felt her hand reach out and start to stroke my leg. I enjoyed it immensely. Slowly, her hand moved to my growing erection, and she pulled on it a bit through my pants. It didn't take long before I was hard as a rock. I stopped undressing, and just stood there, enjoying the attention.

I felt her hands playing with my belt buckle, and eventually, she undid it for me. With a slithering hiss, she pulled it out of it's loops, and it disappeared. I didn't know or care where. Careful to avoid hurting me, she slid the zipper all the way down, and reached inside to free my aching dick from it's prison. The cooler air felt great, the stroking of her fingers felt better.

Her tongue licked the underside of the head, and slowly, she made her way down the shaft to my balls. I was making all kinds of noises as my arousal grew, and I stepped a little wider to make some more room for her. She kissed and licked my balls for what seemed like hours and seconds at the same time. Her hand continued it's slow, measured strokes. I heard a low moan start deep in her throat, and then felt the heat as she engulfed me right up to the base in her mouth. Her hand reached between my legs and massaged me in that spot just behind my balls.

Using only her mouth, she began to move up and down my shaft in a slow, purposeful rhythm. She had sucked my cock before, but never with this much skill or enthusiasm. I felt my orgasm starting to build, and I wondered if she would let me come in her mouth this time. She never had before. I started to sweat.

Suddenly, she stopped. I waited a moment for her to resume, and when she didn't, I said, "Please... keep going." I heard her move, and I felt a blindfold being tied on behind me. I smiled and said, "This is new." She whispered, "Shhhh," in my ear. After a moment I felt the heat of her mouth engulf my swollen rod again.

I moved my hands to the back of her head to let her know how much I was enjoying myself. She shook her head no without breaking the exquisite tempo she had established. I pulled my hands away, but not before noticing her hair was shorter than it had been this morning. I briefly imagined what her new hairstyle might be before a new wave of ecstasy washed over me, and I stopped caring.

I was close now, and she knew it. I started thrusting into her mouth, increasing the tempo. She met me thrust for thrust, and she began to massage the spot behind my privates again with vigor. I gasped as my orgasm came faster than I expected it, and I shot a huge load into her mouth, grunting as the adrenaline short circuited my brain.

She grunted too, but didn't slow down for a moment. I pounded my meat into her face, yelling as jet after jet flew into her mouth. The pressure from her rubbing the base of my cock prolonged the orgasm even more. Every muscle in me strained to the maximum and I couldn't breathe for several seconds the contractions were so powerful.

Finally, the orgasm subsided, and I was able to move again. She licked the sweat off the underside of my balls, causing a new round of shockwaves, and I thought I would collapse. She had swallowed every drop without complaint, and even enjoyed it, I thought. Wow.

I fell on the bed, still dressed. "Thanks, honey. That was amazing," I said breathlessly. I still couldn't see a damn thing, but I could feel the heat of her body next to me, so I leaned over to kiss her. I never made it.

She pushed me back onto the bed, and removed my tie. I felt it slide from around my neck and disappear. Before long, I felt her undo the buttons on my shirt, one at a time. Each button that was undone opened the shirt up more, and I felt her tongue licking the sweat off my chest, in short gentle laps. I groaned as I felt her lips circle each nipple, and shuddered when she nipped the tips gently with her teeth. My erection started to rise again, despite my earlier release.

She had my shirt totally open, and I moved to make it easier for her to take it off. In doing so, I inadvertently rubbed against her breasts, and realized she was wearing a lace bra of some sort. I noticed her perfume. Different than the flowery stuff she normally wore, it was a dark, musky scent that immediately got my blood pumping again.

My pants came next, leaving me in my underwear and socks. I didn't want to ruin this moment by asking what came next, so I lie there, waiting. After a while, I felt hands removing first my left sock, then my right. Next, I felt hands at my underwear, and I raised my hips to accommodate their removal.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.