Docent - Cover

Docent

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright© 2004 by Uther Pendragon

Fiction Story: Brad gives Daphne a visual tour of his favorite scenery.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Voyeurism   School  

The unexamined life
is not worth living.
-- Socrates

"Really, Brad, these are disgusting. I don't see why you printed them out."

"That, my love, is because you are a woman."

"I'd think that I would be enough for your libido."

"So you would, if only you'd move in."

"Yeah, sure! My parents would kill me first. You don't make enough to pay your own tuition, much less mine."

"What do they think that you do on your visits to my apartment?"

"Don't ask, don't tell."

"Who'da thunk that your father would adopt a Clinton position? For a disgusted person, you're spending an awfully long time on that picture."

"You're a man, you wouldn't understand."

"Why is it that when you don't understand my behavior, it's because men are incomprehensible, and probably disgusting; but when I don't understand your behavior, it's because men are dense and imperceptive?"

"Not always. Sometimes it's because you, in particular, are dense and imperceptive. I don't always include other men. But men wouldn't understand this. You stick out."

"And aren't you glad? Especially when I stick in. Hey, give me that."

"Really, you don't have to grab. Why would anybody pose for a picture like that?"

"You didn't look at her face. If she wants people to look at her picture, it's not going to be a picture of her face."

"Do I look like that?"

"No, doll. You have a perfectly beautiful face."

"You know what I mean."

"I do, but I don't. Does your face look like mine? We both have two eyes, two ears, one nose; but vive les differences."

"I think that your face is cute."

"Well all your parts correspond to the ones in the picture. But you have a most adorable little pussy, and she -- frankly -- does not."

"You download those pictures."

"I didn't say that hers doesn't turn me on, merely that it isn't cute like yours. After all, how often do I get to see yours. A few seconds at a time at that. Look, do you really want to see?"

"To see?"

"Yourself?"

"I dunno. I ... really don't know."

"Well, while you decide, let me retune the computer. Right now it is set on false colors. It would probably turn flesh tone into an awful green.

"Hey, I'm not going to get on your 'puter and be sent around the world by mistake."

"I can't send it anywhere. The modem's not connected. We could try a mirror, but this is better. Trust me."

"Right! Anyway, I haven't said that I'd do it yet."

"Didn't say that you had. I'm just getting ready for if you do."

"What the hell. At least I'll know what the fuss is about. What do I do, strip and spread them?"

"No! If you want biology, read an anatomy text. This is about aesthetics. Let me help you with those."

"That's for later. You were going to show me something?"

"Okay. Lie close to the side of the bed where you can see the monitor easily. Put your legs together."

"I can see that part."

"Not the right way. Look at the monitor. Now we get a picture of your face and upper torso. Not giving proper attention to two beautiful breasts, we arrive at Daphne's lower torso. The lower-most portion of this provides a saucy pubic mound, also known as the mount of Venus. The contours of this are softened, if not quite hidden, by a light covering of delightfully curly pubic hair.

"We can see this better from this directly frontal, or overhead, view. From roughly here -- let your legs fall free, but don't use the muscles to spread them yet -- we can begin to see the beginning of the cleft that leads to the beauties inside.

"This is a freeze-frame."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.