Co-Operative Cathy - Cover

Co-Operative Cathy

Copyright© 2004 by John Baird

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young man's advances are spurned by his nineteen year old girlfriend but he sees her being sexually subjugated by an unprincipled Professor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   School  

Cathy uttered a long, shuddering sigh and slumped down, her cheek resting against the older man's softening organ, a pool of semen draining onto his groin from the corner of her slack-lipped mouth.

Afterwards the two academics were gentle and kind to the girl they had so cruelly abused. They gave her another drink, helped her dress and by the time she left, Cathy believed that what had happened was her own idea. But she yearned to be intimate with Miro. She couldn't get rid of the guilt she felt for letting her professors have her and not letting her boyfriend do the same.

As she left the professor's house Cathy didn't really want to go home. She wanted to be with Miro... as if she could make amends for taking pleasure from what the two professors had done to her. God. What if she was pregnant? The Dean had not used any protection and it felt like his semen was sloshing around up in her belly. Oh God. What could she do?

Miro was following his girlfriend... or ex-girlfriend would be more accurate. Even if he hadn't seen her get fucked he would have known, he thought. Just from the way she walked, as if she still had cocks up in her cunt and her asshole. What a slut. Thank God he found out in time.

Cathy felt the slimy wetness on her thighs as gism leaked from her tender vagina and her equally tender rectum. And then she knew what she had to do. She had to give herself to Miro. Then, if she was pregnant, she would say the baby was his even though she wouldn't know for sure. She changed direction and headed for Miro's apartment.

It took only a couple of minutes for Miro to guess where the girl was headed. He even guessed the reason. The bitch is going to let me fuck her and if the professor knocked her up she'll pretend it's my baby. Damn! What a bitch she is.

After being taken so roughly, Cathy looked forward to Miro's somewhat wimpish behavior. She'd probably have to lead him because she thought he was probably a virgin. She tightened the cheeks of her ass with the tingling remembrance of having the professor's cock in there. She'd ended up liking it. Just like she'd got pleasure from servicing the Dean with her mouth. Would Miro like that too?

Walking behind her, in the light from the streetlamps Miro was able to watch the way Cathy walked. Yes. It showed. If he hadn't seen her getting screwed he'd have known anyway, he thought. He was finished with her but he wanted to humiliate her just like her obscene acts tonight had humiliated him. He'd fuck her too.

By the time Cathy got to Miro's apartment she had an ache in her loins, a soft desire to make love to Miro and to be made love to gently. Would he be happy when she told him he could have her? She'd have to be careful. If she was too forward he might be suspicious. She rang the doorbell.

"I don't think he's home," Miro said softly and Cathy jumped, startled by his voice.

"Miro! Oh my! You surprised me. I know it's late but I just wanted to see you."

"I'm glad you came. I was just out for a little walk. A very interesting one. Someday I'll tell you all that I saw. But tell me, how did your meeting with Professor Kaspar go?"

"Oh, it was OK. He says that if I work hard I'll be OK for Grad school. It wasn't much, really. Don't know why he wanted to see me."

"These academics are strange, I guess." Miro smiled as he spoke. "Maybe Kaspar had ideas and then changed his mind?"

"What do you mean ideas?"

"Professor Kasparnova, he's called. Maybe you can guess what kind of ideas that means."

"Oh Miro... don't be silly. He's old. And he's a professor. He wouldn't be like that."

They were in Miro's apartment and Cathy turned toward her boyfriend, looking up at him expectantly. Her full lips were slightly parted and suggestively she traced their red outline with her pink tongue.

"I don't know about that, Cathy. I've heard that he and the Dean have a stable of Co-eds they enjoy together." Miro patted Cathy's firm, round ass as he drew he close for a kiss.

"You don't really believe that, do you?" And Cathy tilted her face to his, her mouth opening as his lips covered hers and she sucked his tongue inside.

"I heard it from a good source. He actually watched them with his girlfriend... but they didn't know he was watching."

Cathy felt her well-stretched cunt twitch with the memory of what she'd done with the professors. She was still feeling really horny, even after the way her professors had treated her in that room. Had they actually done that to another girl? Shame washed over her as she remembered how she'd responded. But Professor Kaspar acted as if she belonged to him, tit and pussy, body and soul. He'd probably seen how bored she was with Miro. And it was true. When the Dean had slipped his big, hard cock into her body she'd lost her innocence and became a slut. Thank God that Miro never saw how she'd behaved.

Would Miro be able to taste the sperm that she'd had in her mouth? The girl was afraid for a moment but when his kiss continued she relaxed. His hand was at her waist, moving under her clothes. Yes, it was working. But she had to act normally.

"Miro," Cathy said with a fake whimper, "Don't get ideas. We can't... you know... it's not safe." But she co-operated with his gentle assault and spread her legs apart to give him access to her pussy.

Miro knew then for sure that she wanted to trap him. She'd never let him get this far this quickly before. He easily buried three fingers in the cum-greased softness of her faithless cunt.

"My God, Cathy... you're so wet!"

"I... I'm embarrassed Miro. I was... I dreamed about you... that you were... you know... doing it... and I... I used my fingers."

"Is that all you used, darling? It feels so big there, like you used a cucumber," and roughly he slipped a fourth finger inside and got his thumb on her clitoris. "Will you come to bed with me?"

"Oh Miro... I shouldn't but... oh darling, I want you so much. Will you be gentle with me?"

Miro didn't reply, he just guided her to his bedroom, still holding her by her cum-sodden pussy. With his other hand he helped her disrobe and dropped his pants and shorts to free his throbbingly erect penis.

"It's so big, Miro," Cathy whimpered as she sprawled back on the messy bed. "Are you sure it will fit?"

"Your cunt is so well greased that a telephone pole would fit. You're a bitch Cathy. A bitch and a slut and we both know it." Miro mounted his girlfriend for the first time ever and hooked his elbows under her knees to lift her legs high and open her to his assault.

"What? Why? Why are you talking to me like that, darling?

"I know what you did tonight. I've heard what Professor Kaspar does... how girls do things for him and the Dean... to get marks." Miro looked down at Cathy as she lay with her legs held high and spread apart, her fat, wet cuntlips gaping. As he lowered his hips, directing his rigid tool to the beckoning slit he remembered how this little slut had squealed when the Dean skewered her with his mammoth cock. The memory sent a surge of obscene lust coursing through the young man's loins and he looked pridefully at his own organ. Not as thick as the Dean's but longer... and younger. He'd make this bitch regret that she'd spread her legs for those old men.

"Was it as thick as your wrist, bitch? Was the Dean's dong that big?" Miro slid in easily and the fact that her passage was greased by another man's gism sent another obscene thrill through him, "Damn, you're wet. Am I fucking a wet deck? Is that why you're so loose and sloppy?"

"Nooo... Miirooo noooo," Cathy wailed in heartbroken dismay. "It's not... I never... I wouldn't," but, despite her mental anguish, the feel of her boyfriend's cock sliding into her for the first time, rubbing over her clitoris and reaching depths that neither her cousin or even the Dean had reached before. How would she convince Miro that his remarkably accurate speculations were wrong?

"Move that ass, baby. Move it like you did when the Dean was screwing you. C'mon bitch. Fuck up at me."

"I... I don't know how, Miro... I'm not... I haven't... I'll try," and bravely the girl began to hump up at her boyfriend.

"I bet he really made you cum, slut. He did... didn't he?"

"Nah... hanh... nah... never," the girl panted as her lover pounded her without mercy.

"Did the professor fuck you up the ass, Cathy? They say that's what he does." Miro withdrew from his girlfriend's steamy twat and looked at her anus that her leg-high position made easily accessible. The little, brown circle was not a puckered target with a tiny, black hole at the centre. It was wet from the juices that flowed from the girl's cunt and it still gaped slightly from being reamed by the professor's cock. With his hand, Miro directed the bulbous knob of his cock to the nether orifice.

"Don't... don't say those things, Miro. Why are you being so awful to me? You can do it... anything you want... I'm yours Miro... I love you," the girl sobbed, trying desperately to make him believe that what he was guessing happened didn't happen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.