Johnny Angel - Cover

Johnny Angel

by Jessy19

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Erotica Sex Story: Where do fallen angels go?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Fiction   Oral Sex   Petting   .

The night was young and the weather was absolutely wonderful. Johnny put on his gray slacks and black button up shirt, which didn't cover up the fact that his body was beautiful. His gray eyes stared at the mirror as he combed his jet-black hair back. He put on his black shoes and headed out. It was one of those nights that you feel free and glad you're alive.

He knew there weren't many nights like this. Most nights he would stay in and relax but not tonight. He knew it was time to go explore the other side of town. He walked out of his house and waited for the late night bus to arrive. He looked around and saw many young people like himself waiting with looks of excitement on their faces. He smiled knowing he wasn't the only one anxiously waiting to be free tonight.

The other youths wore elegant attire. The males' shirts were neatly pressed and so were their pants. The females wore long beautiful dresses that could make any man's heartbeat accelerate. It was going to be a big event. Johnny had heard through a grapevine that this event didn't happen but once every 10 years. It was sort of a secret event. Not many knew about. Supposedly no one was suppose to know about it.

The bus arrived right on time. 5 minutes before midnight. Everyone stepped in chatting about how exciting this was going to be and how they were ready for such an event. Johnny knew he was ready. He'd been dreaming of this event since he first heard of it.

The bus ride was lengthy and Johnny stared out the window mesmerized by the enchanting scenery. The trees were dark green and very tall. There were flowers everywhere and the gentle breeze entered the cracks of the windows.

It must have been hours or at least it felt more like days by the time the bus arrived to its destination. Johnny looked out and saw the huge castle. There were lights everywhere and sounds of laughter and contentment. Johnny's heart raced. Everyone immediately got off the bus and practically ran waiting to enter this beautiful castle.

Johnny was entranced by the entire surroundings. The sky was black with hundreds of stars. The night was pleasant and the air felt warm now. Johnny walked slowly feeling his legs shaking. As he stood in line, he saw many beautiful women eyeing him.

"Hey glad you could make it. Hope you can survive. Most men don't'," he heard one tall brunette say to him.

He blushed and walked in. The castle was absolutely amazing. The walls were creamy white and the carpet was blood red. He looked around seeing people talking and drinking. The room was filled with smoke.

So this is what it's all about? Johnny thought to himself.

He walked around and the music playing was soothing him. It was smooth jazz with a beautiful female voice singing. He walked towards the bar needing to quench his thirst. The bartender was a tall gentleman with dark red hair and the most bizarre looking eyes. They weren't green, or blue, or brown. It was a strange color. Like all green, blue, and brown mixed together.

"Yes sir? What can I get for you? Interested in our famous champagne?"

Johnny made himself comfortable on the barstool. "Yes the champagne sounds good. Is that what everyone is drinking?"

The bartender nodded. "Yes it is. I know you will love it."

He turned to pour a glass of champagne for Johnny. Johnny stared at the lovely women. Never in his life had he seen such gorgeous women. Most of them were brunettes, his favorite.

"Here you go sir," the bartender announced handing Johnny a cold champagne glass.

Johnny took the glass taking small sips. The champagne was delicious with a sweet taste that was left lingering in his mouth. He turned around on the bar stool feeling his cock harden just looking at the lovely ladies. As he continued to drink one particular woman stepped in the room. She looked beautiful but dangerous, which intrigued Johnny more.

This was the type of woman to make any man crawl on his knees. She had to be in her early 20's. She was tall and very slender with nice breasts and long dark brown hair. Her green eyes glowed and could be seen from a far distance. Her smile was absolutely enchanting. Johnny couldn't take his eyes off this beautiful woman. He noticed other men ogling her and drooling over her.

She wore a long satin dark green dress that had spaghetti straps. She had a small cleavage going but she looked so stunning. The dressed hugged her body enough to enhance her bodacious curves. The young lady walked in moving her hips so seductively as she entered the room.

"Hmmm what a beauty huh?" Johnny heard the bartender whisper to him.

"H-huh w-what?" Johnny was startled.

"She's gorgeous isn't she?"

"Oh yes! Who is she?"

The bartender raised an eyebrow. "She's a mystery to all of us. I've seen her around here sometimes, but then I don't see her for months. I don't even know her name."

Johnny was staring at the beauty. She stopped to talk to a couple of men across the room and they all offered her champagne. She looked bored and her eyes kept looking towards Johnny's direction.

"I think she likes you buddy," the bartender said to Johnny.

Johnny scoffed. "Yeah right. I mean look at her. She's so... beautiful."

Johnny watched the young lady walk from man to man hoping to find a good conversation. The men were practically throwing themselves to her. Johnny felt he had no chance so continued to drink his champagne and talked to the bartender.

"I guess I don't turn you on huh?"

Johnny, startled, turned to see the beauty standing right in front of him. God she was breathtaking!

"I-I'm sorry. I-I..."

She laughed so sweetly. "It's ok. I guess I can't expect for every man to fall for me can I?"

"Yes, actually you can. I must say you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on."

She touched his hand lightly sending shivers all over him. "Well, I just thought you weren't interested since you didn't come offer me some champagne."

Johnny stared at her blankly. "I-I'm sorry d-do you want some champagne?"

She nodded. "No thank you. I think I drank enough. What do you say we go outside and talk for a bit?"

Johnny stood up and both walked out together into the mystic night.

"It's so nice here tonight isn't it? I mean I didn't think so many people would show up." The brunette spoke crossing her arms.

"Yeah it is very nice to be out. I'm tired of always being indoors and not being able to have real fun. I just had to come and explore this party. I'm glad I did."

She eyed Johnny curiously. "Hmmm what do you define as real fun?"

Johnny shrugged. "Well, I don't know. You know like going to places like this. Meeting beautiful women like you."

She walked closer to him slowly and seductively. "Oh you mean like having sex?"

Johnny blushed and turned away.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you blush. Let's change the subject shall we?"

Johnny turned back to face the beauty. "Yes please."

"Tell me, why are you here. I mean not here tonight but why are you here?"

Johnny wasn't sure how to respond. "Well, uh as far as I can remember, all I see is a truck and snow. It's freezing outside and I'm cold. I can't remember why I'm in the snow but for some reason I stay there and I'm so cold. I'm freezing and I'm so numb. That's all I can remember."

The brunette touched his face lightly. "Well it's hard for many of us to remember why we are here. A lot of us don't want to remember."

Johnny touched her hand as it lay on his face. "Do you know why you're here?"

She nodded. "No. I can't remember to be honest. I guess that's a good thing right?"

He smiled and out of nowhere the beauty reached up to kiss him. Her lips were so warm and immediately her mouth parted to invite his tongue in. Their tongues touched so seductively and gently. Johnny put his arms around this gorgeous woman. Her body felt so small and so sexy.

"Wow nice kiss. I'd like to see what else you're good at," the beauty said.

Johnny felt his cock hard as a rock as she leaned her body against his. "I would like to show you. I want to show you."

She giggled softly and stood back. Johnny's jaw dropped as she began to slip of her shoes and right after that, her dress slowly came down her shoulders. His heart raced as her naked body became visible. She seemed to not be wearing a bra or panties. She stood naked before him smiling mischievously.

"W-wow! You look so s-stunning!" Johnny stammered.

The beauty laughed softy and walked close to Johnny putting her arms around him. "Mmm you seem so innocent too."

Johnny felt his cock growing harder by the minute. He pressed his body against hers and they began to kiss once again. Long wet hard kisses were all they could handle at that moment. Johnny loved the way she felt. Her skin was so soft and she smelled so wonderful.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.