Smoke and Mirrors - Cover

Smoke and Mirrors

Copyright© 2004 by Luckier Dog

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - This is about "alternate theories" to earlier terrorist attacks, and government coverups, "conspiracies" and a covert group that "unravels" them and deals with those responsible. There is no law, no human rights, and no Geneva Convention involved in this story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Science Fiction   Historical   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Violence  

As our War on Terror continues, one question would be, "When did it start?" The correct answer would be, When the World Trade Center was attacked. No, not on September 11, 2001, but in 1993! We endured several more strikes against our nation prior to 9-11, none of which was acknowledged to be what it was.

The prior administration so gutted our Military with cutbacks, and Political Correctness, that it is but 5% of our "Cold War" strength. It was far easier to go after "Right Wing Zealots" than to acknowledge and possibly be forced to go to war with a foreign entity with a Military that loathed the Presidemt, as much as he loathed it. Thus, when the Federal Building in Oklahoma City was bombed the morning of April, 19, 1995, earlier reports of a Middle Eastern connection were squashed once a "patsy" was found to take the blame.

Unlike some, I didn't watch "the excecution" of the "Oklahoma City Bomber". I have seen too many "excecutions" in movies, and on TV to for one moment, believe the man really died. Other events like the bombing, er, crash of TWA flight 800, and that Egypt Air flight several months later, never considered the "T-word". ONLY because the crew of the USS Cole actually saw the small boat, was the cause of that explosion known. Of course once again, there was no retaliation on our part. This only served to embolden the terrorists and culminated in 9-11.

I truly believe with another President in the White House on September 11, 2001, that all Boeing Airliners would have been grounded for weeks to "investigate the malfunction of their autopilot systems caused by the new XM Radio frequencies." Now in our third year of the War, a super secret group of former Special Forces, CIA, and NSA operatives is seeking the responsible "outlaw" groups and their leaders for termination. They work outside the law themselves, not bound by "rules of engagement" or the Geneva Convention. You see, they don't take prisoners!

This is their story "behind the story". It begins in a small villa, high in the Chilean Andes where a certain former American going under the name of "Neal Handley" is living in seclusion; from the American news media that is. Before I go on, I will state that my knowledge of the facts in these events results from mere suspicion and various "conspiracy sites" on the web. With that said, let us begin "Smoke and Mirrors".

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.