Secret Smile - Cover

Secret Smile

by Rod Ramsey

Copyright© 2004 by Rod Ramsey

Erotica Sex Story: Brad convinces Becky to pose in the nude for his art class. One of the students realizes that there is a secret behind Becky's smile. Originally written for the asstr.org Anniversary Festival, Nov. 2003

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   .

Copyright 2003 by Rod Ramsey. All rights reserved.

"Come on Honey. Please," I begged. "It's not like you haven't done it before." Cajoling hadn't worked and I hoped begging would.

"Brad! That was different," Becky replied. "It was just you and me. Not in a room full of people."

"Becky, would I ask you to do this if I didn't think you would enjoy it?" I asked, tilting my head forward and looking at her over the top of my glasses.

"Well-- No. But it's so strange. I never thought of doing something like this in public," she replied, blushing slightly.

"It's not really public. There'll only be twenty or so students there to see your lovely naked body."

"Yeah. Twenty people looking at me and making me do embarrassing things," she replied in a huff.

"They wont make you do anything embarrassing and I promise you'll like it and want to do it again."

I kept the smile on my face, Becky is the one who said she needed to make some extra spending money. Now she was trying to back out after I had promised a lovely thing for this month's session. I knew Ian would be able to find another model on short notice if pressed to do so, but I didn't want to disappoint him.

"Ok," she relented. "But you have to stay by me all the time and not let anyone do any funny stuff!"

"Sweetheart the only one that I want doing funny stuff to your delicious body is me."

"Promise?" she asked, stepping up to lean her body against mine.

"Yes. I promise," I said, tilting her head up so I could kiss her lips. "You know I love you and would never do anything that would hurt you."

"I know," she replied, glancing at the wall clock. "Do we have time for a little fun?"

I looked at the time, the session didn't start for another two hours and the hotel where the event was taking place is less than a half-hour away. I kissed her once more before leading her into the bedroom.


Becky pulled away from me as we entered the bedroom, sitting on the bed she spread her legs and gave me her sexiest come hither look. I stood between her spread knees and tugged at her sweater. She raised her arms as I pulled the garment off her body. Kneeling, my mouth found her breast as my fingers worked the snaps loose on her jeans. She lifted her hips from the bed as I slipped the jeans down over her hips, rocking back to let me pull them off her legs.

I began kissing her thighs, working my way up to her waiting pussy. As my tongue touched her labia, Becky moaned and gripped my hair with her hands. Slowly I licked her pussy, letting my tongue delve into her wetness. She continued to make "mmmmmmmm" sounds as I teased her pussy, nibbling gently on her clit.

"God, Brad," she whispered urgently. "I need you in me. Now!"

Who am I to refuse the wishes of a lady. I flicked her clit wildly with my tongue as I unbuttoned my jeans, pausing to slip them down my legs. I began kissing my way up Becky's belly. I paused to kiss her breasts, then again to nuzzle her neck. Teasing her by rubbing my cock along her pussy, coating it with her juices.

Becky whimpered with need as I slid my cock in, the head parting her lips. Her tight muscles gripped my cock, massaging it as I pumped deeper into her willing body. My balls slapped against her ass with every stroke. I ground my body against hers, rubbing her clit with my pubic bone.

"Yesss, so good," she hissed.

My mouth found her neck again as she began humping to meet my thrusts. Our breaths coming in gasps as we neared our peak. Becky gripped me around the waist with her legs, pulling me deeper into her. Her fingers digging into my back as her body tensed with anticipation. A low mewling escaped her lips as her pussy spasmed around my cock. I returned her cry with my own, her orgasm sending me over the edge. I could feel my cock twitching as my seed spurted into her.

"Yes. Brad, I love you so much," Becky whispered in my ear as I collapsed on top of her.

She held on tight as our bodies calmed from the exertion. I wrapped her in my arms and rolled over, pulling her with me. Becky's mouth sought mine as we laid there, her tongue tracing my lips as she looked into my eyes. Becky continued to plant small kisses on my face as I let my hands roam over her back and ass, feeling the soft warmth of her skin.

"We should take a quick shower before heading over to the hotel," I said, reminding Becky of the time.

"Un-huh. I want your cum in me while I do this," she replied. "It'll make me feel sexy, knowing it's there. Our little secret."

"Sure, Honey," I replied with a little laugh.

"Help me get dressed," Becky said.

Rolling off me and standing up, she walked over to her closet, picking out a white blouse and sky-blue skirt. I picked out a pair of black silk panties and kneeled before her, planting little kisses, as I slid them up her legs. She handed me the skirt and I fastened it around her slender waist. Standing up I kissed her breast and moved behind her to help with the bra. Instead of buttoning the blouse, Becky tied it in a knot exposing her belly.

"Damn that is sexy," I commented.

"Thank you kind Sir," She replied. "Blonde, brunette or redhead today?"

"Well. If you're going to wear a wig, then I think blonde would be sexiest."

She grabbed her long blonde wig and I helped her fasten it in place. Standing behind her at the mirror I placed my hands around her waist, pulling her back against me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.