Most Agreeable Arrangement - Cover

Most Agreeable Arrangement

by Jean DAmour

Copyright© 2004 by Jean DAmour

Erotica Sex Story: The headmistress got what she wanted, her young orphan pupil got what she wanted, and the nice gentleman who lived a half-mile up the lane certainly got what he wanted. I just hope the reader is as well satisfied.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Spanking   .

Author's Note: The following story is a work of fiction and does not intend to represent actual persons or events. Any resemblance of any kind to any person, living or dead, to any character in this story is unintentional and coincidental. This story depicts sexual activity between children and adults, a fact that gives rise to two warnings. In the first place, there is no intention to encourage or even condone such activity in real life since such an act is, in truth, one of the most reprehensible known to man. The warning? Don't Do It. Secondly, if such depictions and descriptions offend you, Don't Read It.

Having gotten past all of that, if you enjoyed the story, by all means let me know. If you did not enjoy it, PLEASE let me know. I enjoy writing and want to improve, both for my own and for my readers' enjoyment. The only way to measure my success, or lack thereof, is to hear from you.


Chapter 1: The Wager

John Theiswyde-Parted, Esq. was entertaining two of his old friends, Sir Reginald Randistaff and the Right Reverend Philp Lichsbottoms, at his palatial country estate. Over brandy and cigars after dinner, John was regaling his guests with the sad state of today's youth and speculated that the cause was that the practice of flogging young bottoms was on the wane.

"I say, John, you must know that is not true, particularly here in this part of the country," Reggie remarked.

"How so?"

"Well, right here in your very neighborhood, flogging with a good birch rod is still practiced quite regularly at Mrs. Quimslick's School for Girls."

"I've heard the same thing," added Rev. Lichsbottoms.

"Well, I cannot believe that the birch is still used in this day and age, especially on the tender naked bums of young girls. I'll wager you are simply putting too much credence in the exaggerations of your daughter, a pupil at that very school, is she not?"

"Yes, she is, and I shall take that wager in whatever amount you name," Sir Reginald retorted.

"Why I shall wager £1000, and pay you gladly if I lose, if only I could see such a thing with my own eyes."

Sir Reginald smiled, "It is early in the evening yet. I propose we stroll down the lane to the schoolhouse and have a short interview with Mrs. Quimslick her very self."

The three handsome gentlemen sallied forth and were soon standing at the very front door of the school. Sir Reginald knocked.

The downstairs maid showed the three gentlemen into Mrs. Quimslick's office where they waited until she appeared, a bit ruffled and taken aback by such unexpected callers. The maid had only said, "the gentleman from down the lane was calling with two companions." She recovered her composure quickly however when she saw that Sir Reginald was among the group - though she gave no sign of recognition.

"What can I do for you gentlemen this evening?" she asked.

John started to speak, but Reggie interrupted, "Allow me to explain. We have made a wager. Mr. Theiswyde does not believe that young girls are still, in this modern time, subjected to birch discipline and has backed up his belief with a substantial sum."

"Well, sirs, I can assure you all that birch discipline is not only practiced here at my School for Girls, but it is practiced frequently and with vigor." Mrs. Q. said with firm conviction. She opened a drawer of her desk and withdrew a fine birch rod, prettily tied up with a wide pink ribbon and she held it up for the gentlemen's inspection.

John looked at the rod with great interest, but frowned.

"Is something troubling you, Sir?" Mrs. Q. asked.

"This is all very well and good, but considering the substantial sum involved, I cannot see how this settles the wager. I, for one, must witness the application of this instrument."

Mrs. Quimslick smiled inwardly, not revealing her glee at hearing his words, "Well, Sir, as the application of the rod to those young ladies in need of correction is done 'on the bare' so to speak, I, as the one trusted with their guardianship must prevent anyone from witnessing their punishment who might possibly be doing so simply out of a lewd or prurient interest. I must be assured that any witnesses' interest is strictly out of concern for the furtherance of my charge's education and upbringing."

John reached into the breast pocket of his jacket and extracted his cheque-book. He quickly wrote out a cheque and handed it to Mrs. Q. "There, is that sum sufficient to convince you of the purity of my interest?"

Mrs. Quimslick looked at the amount, £100, and said, "Why, this amount, most generous indeed, is quite proof enough to assure me that you have only the best interest of my pupils in mind. In fact, given this sum, I should think that your motives could not possibly be called into question for at least a twelve-month."

"I should consider it an entrée into a single instance, if I were assured that my colleagues would be able to accompany me."

Mrs. Q. looked quickly at Sir Reggie, the questioning raise of her eyebrow barely perceptible.

"I say, John," Reginald said, "I'm afraid I haven't been playing the game quite according to Hoyle. You see, I have, some months ago, given Mrs. Quimslick a token of my good intentions similar to the one you have just offered, and have been witness to 'punishment drill' on a number of occasions. Just last week, in fact, I had the great good fortune to see my very own daughter flogged."

"I daresay that raised a cockstand," the Reverend Philip interjected.

"Oh, indeed it did. But more of that later. I cannot in good conscience continue our wager, John, given what I know and have witnessed."

"And you, Philip, have you presented the school with a token, Philip?" John asked.

"Yes, indeed I have. I accompanied Reggie last week. It was quite a sight, I must say."

"In that case, I shall accept your offer to cancel the wager, Reggie, and your offer to allow me a year's viewing of floggings, Mrs. Quimslick."

"Excellent, Sir. We administer punishments on Wednesday afternoons at 3:30 PM for the day pupils and Saturday at 6:30 o'clock in the evening for our resident girls. You are welcome to attend any and all sessions you so desire.

"One thing I must make clear, however. As we always apply the rod to a girl's naked posterior while she is horsed and restrained with her thighs well apart, her nether private regions are quite on display during the process. Propriety precludes it being known to the pupils and staff that gentlemen are actually able to see the girls in such a state. Therefore, I have fitted up a well-hidden anteroom with comfortable seating and peepholes cleverly arranged so that your view will be quite unobstructed. You must, for the sake of appearances, arrive no less than one-half hour prior to the scheduled punishment times to give me time to see you comfortably ensconced without fear of your presence becoming known."

"As tomorrow is Saturday, I propose the three of us meet at 4 o'clock PM at my house. We can have a light supper and then take a stroll down the lane. We should arrive in plenty of time."

"Hear! Hear!" shouted Reggie. "And now, Beatrice," he addressed Mrs. Q. with her Christian name, "I shall have my usual commission for bringing you a new client. And I shall have it in the 'dog-fashion'."

"Well, I suppose I shall have to allow all of you to call me Beatrice after this," she said with a smile as she knelt on the sofa and canted her skirts and petticoats up over her back, exposing her broad expanse of snowy bottom - she wore no drawers.

Reggie pulled out his rather respectably sized cock, already stiff and ready for the fray, and stepped up behind the lady. He was in her to the balls in one vigorous thrust and was soon fucking away gaily. John and Philip had pulled out their cocks and were stroking them as they watched the lewd pair enjoy themselves.

He was not long at his work before he discharged his seed well up into the woman's belly, and pulled his reeking prick from her not quite satisfied cunt.

"Gentlemen, I see that you are both as rampant as Reggie so lately was. Which of you will occupy the position he so recently vacated?"

John stepped up behind and thrust in, immediately beginning a course in the warm sheath wet with his friend's spendings. He was somewhat longer at his work and made the lady spend twice before the warmth and closeness of her opening brought on his ecstatic emission.

Philip took his place in turn and fucked her to a fine turn. His was the largest instrument of the three, causing her to call out that he was tearing her in two. Despite the distention caused by his oversized weapon, the pair managed to die away together in a mutual spend.

Beatrice rose from the sofa, knelt in front of each of the gentlemen in turn, and kissed each of their cocks declaring that she had been the recipient of the greatest pleasure and that she was so looking forward to their visit on Saturday.


Chapter 2: A Most Edifying Demonstration

Precisely at 6 o'clock PM, the three gentlemen presented themselves in Mrs. Quimslick's office.

"Good evening, gentlemen. If you would care to follow me." Beatrice led the gentlemen through a side passageway gaining the punishment room unobserved by pupils or staff.

She pointed out the features of the room, describing how the recipients of punishment were affixed to the three Berkeley horses that occupied a prominent position in the front center of the room.

In the very center of the room was a raised dais some eighteen inches in height with steps on the side for ease of access for Beatrice herself and her senior staff who occupied seats thereon during punishment drill. The front edge of the dais was very ornately decorated, the purpose of which shall be seen presently.

Motioning to her guests, Mrs. Q pressed a decorative wall candleholder that turned out to be a lever actuating a hidden door in the rear of the room. She led the three gentlemen into the narrow passage beyond and they descended a short flight of steps into a small room precisely the size of the raised dais above. There were three high but comfortably cushioned stools arranged on the far wall, and in front of each was a small peephole, nearly invisible from the front side because of the ornate decoration on the dais, yet commanding a full and unobstructed view of the three horses that would soon be occupied by this evenings miscreants.

"Gentlemen, kindly make yourselves comfortable. There is wine on the sideboard, please help yourself. It is now 6:15 PM, and punishment drill commences precisely at 6:30. Please be in your seats and looking through your peepholes at that time so that you do not miss witnessing any part of the ritual. I go now to make my final preparations, and I shall return within ten minutes of the conclusion of this evening's activities. Oh, and one more thing. You will find, hanging on the side of each of your chairs, a soft towel. Should you find that what you witness this evening causes a bit of, shall we say, 'tension' and you feel compelled to relieve same by an act of self-abuse, the towel will serve to contain or clean up any evidence of such."

With that, she departed up the stairs and left the three gentlemen to their own devices.

"I say," said Reggie with a sly chuckle as he watched Mrs. Q's fine backside disappear up the stairs, "I, for one, can think of a much more pleasant receptacle for my spendings than a soft towel."

The other two laughed softly at the obvious reference to Beatrice's soft moist openings as Philip poured each a glass of wine.

At the appointed time, each of the gentlemen took his seat and peered into the punishment room. The pupils and staff were already in their seats except for Mrs. Quimslick herself who stood facing the audience.

"Ladies, we have three of your number who will receive punishment this evening. Without further ado, we shall commence. Bring in the penitents, please."

A large-boned, severe-looking woman entered the room followed by three young girls. The girls were clad only in chemise and stockings and the light from the brightly lit room passing through the thin material of their shifts made it clear, especially to and to the delight of the three secret witnesses, that they wore no drawers. The three girls were positioned one in front of each Berkeley horse and instructed to face the audience.

"Miss Louisa Bumspinque, you have on several occasions in the past week been unacceptably impertinent to several of your teachers. We shall see if six of Frau Wachs von Rodde's best will have a salutary effect on your deportment.

"Miss Amanda Randistaff, your unconscionable greed at not sharing the box of sweets you received as a gift shall be checked with the rod. You shall have a dozen stripes, I think," she pronounced giving a sly wink in the direction of the peephole she knew to be occupied by Sir Reginald.

"By Jove, it is my very own daughter being flogged center-stage this evening! I'll wager a hundred pounds that you two will find her little cunny to be the most exciting sight you will see this evening," Reggie whispered.

"Miss Gillian Pincunnie. Yours is the most serious of offenses. You were discovered in the act of gamahuching a schoolmate and have admitted doing it by force against the other pupil's will. Your honesty at accepting full responsibility for this act thereby saving your schoolfellow's bottom from its own severe flogging is commendable. However, you shall receive two-dozen.

"Now each of you kneel and kiss the rod."

The three penitents knelt as instructed, and each kissed the rod as Frau Wachs von Rodde presented it to her lips. As each kissed the rod, she, in accordance with the standard ritual, made confession of her fault.

"I have been most impertinent and hope to do better in the future," Louisa sobbed.

"I was horribly selfish, but please do have mercy on my poor bottom, twelve is too many!" Amanda cried.

"Hush, your entreaties are of no avail. One more word from you, young lady, and I shall amend your sentence to add an additional half-dozen."

Amanda blushed and hung her head while Gillian made her obeisance to the rod and spoke her fault, "I was very, very naughty indeed to use my lips and tongue for the prurient stimulation of a schoolmate. I deserve every blow of my sentence and I call upon you, Frau Bertha, to lay on with full vigor."

Beatrice gave the girl a broad smile that was hidden from the general audience before she ascended the steps to the dais. Taking her seat, she said, "Frau Wachs von Rodde, do your duty."

Bertha Wachs von Rodde, the large, severe woman who had led the three miscreants into the punishment room, and who was the person charged with the actual application of the rod to the girl's bottoms, stepped up to Louisa, turned her to face the horse and caused her to bend over it.

She affixed the girl's wrists to straps that held her bent over the horse and then stooped to fasten the girl's ankles to straps that kept her feet from moving and her thighs quite well apart.

Bertha then went to each of the other girls and fastened them similarly. Returning to Louisa, she lifted the girl's chemise up over her back, baring her bottom and thighs to all present. Louisa, nearly fourteen, had developed a soft, mossy covering on her mount and between her thighs. In addition to the puffy lips of her sex, several ringlets of auburn hair exactly matching that on her head could be seen poking out between her spread thighs.

The German governess then exposed each of the other girls placing their bums and privates well on display. The only difference being that Amanda had a smaller quantity of hair in that region and Gillian, only just turned twelve, had none whatsoever.

Positioning herself to one side of Louisa, Bertha raised the rod and looked at Mrs. Quimslick.

"Frau Wachs von Rodde, you may commence."

Whack! Whack! Whack! The rod descended three times in rapid succession causing Louisa to cry out in pain and humiliation as her naked bottom became striped with red.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Six, Ma'am," Bertha reported.

"Very well, proceed."

Bertha stepped over to Amanda, raised the rod and commenced without preamble. Amanda had determined not to cry out, even during the application of a full dozen, and nearly was successful, shouting out for mercy after the application of nine. She was sobbing lustily by the completion of the twelfth stroke.

"One dozen, Ma'am," Bertha said.

"One more for her impertinent outburst, if you please."

Bertha gave Amanda one more good swat, causing the girl to yelp out loud and then proceeded to stand next to Gillian and awaited the signal from Mrs. Q.

Beatrice nodded and Bertha commenced. Despite the girl's request that the strokes be laid on with vigor, Bertha tempered the force of her blows for the first dozen and then laid on more strongly for the final applications.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.