Jacob And Tiffany - Naked in School - Cover

Jacob And Tiffany - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by Prof Jack

Part 3A: Wednesday

Naked in School Sex Story: Part 3A: Wednesday - This is my contribution to the Naked in School universe. In it are a few trists that you might not expect. It is my first story, and it is ongoing.

Caution: This Naked in School Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First  

Chapter 36: Jacob

Personal log (voice), J. J. Stone, captain of the Flying Dutchman, 12:30am October 27th 2006.

Scotty was finally content. He had discovered that sharing a bed with two passionate humans was not the best way to get an undisturbed night's sleep. His owner usually tossed and turned for about 20 minutes before he got comfortable. Scotty thought his owner acted much like a cat. Then he would curl up next to him and start purring contentedly.

But not last night. Last night Scotty's owner brought somebody new into the bed. It was not another cat. Considering the noise and writhing they did on the bed, Scotty was surprised he got any sleep at all.

At last everybody wore themselves out and fell asleep.

Scotty curled up and fell asleep.

Beep beep.

Jacob heard a beep beep. Then another beep beep.

Funny, the alarm should not be sounding now.

Jacob moved his head slightly.

His view was being blocked by something.

Beep beep.

He moved himself slowly, trying not to disturb Scotty as he rested against him. He noticed a larger breathing life form in the bed, but decided that if there was a problem, that breathing form would either not be breathing, or at least it would be not breathing here. He was still running on automatic.

It was the computer.

He looked at the clock and remembered this time. Jacob started to toss the covers aside.

Scotty meowed, plainly annoyed that the covers moved with out his permission.

"Computer, activate connection. Lights on. Hello Mother."

"Hello Jacob. How are... Who the hell is that?" Mrs. Stone shrieked.

"Who the hell is who?" Jacob asked. Then his brain caught up with the situation. Tiffany. He looked around. Sure enough there she was naked, with the blankets pulled away and showing everything from the waist up. "Lights off" he shouted. Jacob quickly recovered Tiffany and checked to make sure she was still asleep.

She hadn't even changed position. She was a sound sleeper. Excellent.

Even Scotty had curled up next to her and went back to sleep.

Jacob went back to the monitor and turned on his desk light. "Ok Mother, I'm back."

"Who is she?" His mother had the voice of somebody who would keep asking that question until she received a full and detailed answer.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Because ever since I started being different, ever since I started to do things everybody said that a fifteen year old has no right doing, you've stopped asking questions."

"That's not true." his mother denied.

"It certainly seems it." Jacob said tiredly. "I get the feeling that so long as I do not blow up the house with one of my experiments, you are not concerned. You wait for me to choose to tell you things, and I have to sit here and wonder if you are even interested in learning everything. At school I am happy with this, but at home it's not so much fun."

His mother protested. "But that's because I don't understand most of what you do."

"Neither does dad, and yet he still asks. Besides, I think you could handle everything except the science. But you'll never learn if you do not try."

His mother looked thoughtful for a minute. "True. Perhaps it was just easier to accept that you were more than an ordinary child. It was easier to just expect that you would do things for yourself, that you were above the need for normal concern."

I considered things for a moment. "Then again, I probably fed that image by not seeming to need help. I cultured a legend at school that seemed to be above all emotions and the need for emotions. Tiffany is showing me that I do not need to go that far."

"Tiffany?" His mother asked. "Is that the girl in your bed?"

"Yes."

"How did she get there?"

Let's try for some humor.

"She walked."

"Jacob..."

It seems mother's humor is AWOL.

"Ok mother. Her name is Tiffany French. She started out as my program partner at the high school I'm going to."

"Program?"

"Yes. The Naked in School program. Possibly the most controversial school/society project in half a hundred years. The paperwork was sent to both you and dad. Dad said you guys received it, but decided that I might get something from this."

"Your dad thought that. I was not convinced, but we kept you in the school so that you could watch the results in others. I knew that if something you saw was worth thinking about, you would consider it."

"Well, I was chosen this week."

"How's it going?"

"Ok. It went ok." Jacob's voice was carefully neutral.

His mother did not buy it for two tenths of a second. "Jacob, you never sound like that unless things are not going as you think they should. Is the truth that horrible?"

"For me, no. A simple exercise in humiliation. I expected as much. It still annoyed me that they were behaving so childishly, but as that was the way I expected them to behave, it did not truly get to me."

"That would have been bad enough, even if you are used it. What happened in the end."

"It started out as a lesson in humiliation. No sooner did I leave the principal's office stark naked then everybody in the hallway started laughing like comedy central was performing there. By the end of the day I had started a feud with the football team, rescued a girl from a near rape, had a shouting match with the school staff, and took her home."

"I don't know where to start..." his mother started.

"Well, don't start yet. That was only the events of Monday. On Tuesday the feud got worse, I got knifed midmorning..."

"Knifed??"

"Knifed." He shows her his hand. "So long as I do not move the hand around, it should recover by Monday."

"I'm afraid to ask, but what did you do in response to that?"

"I had the assailant arrested. It was one of the two kids that nearly raped Tiffany on Monday."

"Why ever were they not arrested and jailed then?"

"Because the school seems to survive on funds raised by it's football team. Therefore they get away with nearly murder."

"So it seems. But why didn't you do something about it in some political meeting you go to?"

"Believe me, I was all set to. But Tiffany asked me to be merciful. As it was her that was attacked, I decided to try and let her handle it."

"But when they knifed you, you got them jailed."

"Only one knifed me. And yes, he was jailed."

"Was? Not is?"

"Yes. I got him released before the council meeting."

"Jacob, has one of your projects fried your brain? Why would you do that?"

"To make him into a tool of my own. They have a rule in the state that if any member of a team gets themselves arrested, the team forfeits all games that year. You know my feelings on totally destroying my opponents. So I basically gave them terms. Basically I was so pissed at their mentality that I admit the first terms were very humiliating. Later, Tiffany talked me into reducing the terms. No longer did I desire the player's total humiliation, but still I want the coach to suffer something. The mentality that he sponsors where football players are supreme, that they can do what they wish without fear or shame, this mentality must be stopped."

"I hope it works out. Tell me something. How did Tiffany end up in your bed?"

"Because in one of our classes as we were discussing first times as part of the lesson, she was harassed, and in defending her I went and revealed a crush I have on her. Apparently I touched her more than I thought I did. As I was taking her home in the Flying Dutchman, we discussed becoming a couple."

"Was this before or after your rescued her from the would be rapists?"

"After."

"Hmmm."

"Ok, mother. Now's my turn to be wondering what is going through your brain."

"Well, Jacob, I'm a bit worried that this relationship will not last. I'm afraid Tiffany is only going with you out of gratitude."

"You think she would sleep with me for gratitude?" I said the statement that was soon to cause me more questions than theoretical space travel.

"Well, I've heard some kids these days do it for a good dinner date."

"I'm hoping not. I've always had a crush on her. I studied her in the past and she is perfect for me with the exception that she is too cool. It may be too much to hope for to have it be true. But I suppose time will tell. It usually does."

"Well, son, please just be careful."

"Speaking of being careful, what's been going on with you? Life as a naval fighter pilot cannot be as boring as mine."

"Boring? Your life? Tell me, did you start drinking too? You'd have to be drunk to think your life is boring."

"Ok. I admit it. There are times when I wish it would get a little more boring. Anyway, what is going in your life?"

"Our flights are going as expected. There have been some incidents by the Israeli air force. They have tried to strike Palestinian targets but we are keeping them at bay."

"How bad are these incidents?"

"They have fired on Palestinian military bases and some targets close to some UN military operations. They've done everything they can to draw us off our missions but ram us out of the air."

"They have to be aware that they are approaching war with the United States."

"Things will never go that far."

"The way you just described the Israelis behaving certainly seems like it is."

"Yes, but still the United States or United Nations will never go to war. The Israelis still hide behind the holocaust. Anybody who attacks the Jewish state is the heir to the Nazis. That's what their supporters will shout in the streets."

"Oh, for love of all things thinkable. The mistakes of the past do not eternally bind the present. So long as I command the Flying Dutchman, much less own it, I shall not be bound by such repetitive stupidity."

His mother forced a laugh. "It's a good thing then that the Flying Dutchman is not yet operational."

"Oh, didn't I tell you? I got it operational three days ago."

"You what??? Have you the slightest idea how many various agencies will be after it? Everybody from NASA to NORAD will want to get their fingers on it."

"And I will blow it up myself before anybody I do not trust gets their hands on it. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I trust any governmental agency on this planet. That is why the plans for the density drive are so encrypted that maybe, just maybe they can figure out the coding... by the next ice age"

"I hope so. I don't want to see how you'd react to your project being misused." "Probably not very well." He paused. "There is something else I'm not reacting very well too. It's been over a week and I've heard no information about my brothers in Afghanistan. Actually, it's been over three weeks since I've had any sort of contact with my brothers." He looked thoughtful for a minute. "Come to think of it, I did say I've got the Flying Dutchman operational. Recently I have been thinking of making a trip over there once the density drive is tested."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"The area's not safe. War zones tend to be dangerous after all."

"This I know. You know I've never been accused of stupidity. But I've also learned that the military likes admitting mistakes almost as much as the fundamentalists do. The way the numbers are running, so long as the destiny drive functions, I should be able to survive the trip. I might give in so far as to prepare a form of weapon system for the ship though. No use going in there simply as a target."

"I'd rather you not go in there at all. Can you hold off longer?"

"Well, the ship I do not expect to be ready for such trips until sometime next week."

"Still I think you should give it some time. There is probably a good reason for it."

"Ok, we can talk this over again next week. Love you, Mother."

"Love you too Jacob."

I cut the connection, shut down the system and went back to bed.

Pesky humans Scotty thought and meowed again.


Chapter 37: Tiffany

7:30am

Scotty heard another alarm go beep beep. It got to repeat twice before the new thing in the bed started to move and reach before she managed to find the alarm clock and kill the alarm. Scotty gave up. He moved to the hall closet and fell asleep on the blankets stored there.

I finally killed that alarm. I think that's because the alarm off button got banged as it fell off of the nightstand. Then I saw him contently resting there.

How in the name of the Dallas Cheerleaders does he manage to stay that way? There was a loud alarm, me twisting and turning on this bed to kill that alarm, and I think the cat jumped on him during his escape from the confusion. And he sleeps through all this like it was some boring class!

He is not going to be the only person sleeping in this bed if I have anything to say on the subject.

But I'm not going to say something. I'm going to do something. Make that I'm going to do someone.

I tossed the covers onto the floor. We were not going to be needing them again anytime soon.

He briefly shivered and tried to absorb some extra warmth from the mattress.

I borrowed under his legs and reached where I could lick his cock. I licked at it slowly to start, treating it like an ice cream cone treat I'd been looking forward to.

Well, it was a treat for me at least.

I licked it some more, touching every bit I could reach given how he was positioned.

He started to squirm.

I kept it up, waiting.

His cock got harder. He started to adjust his position to get more comfortable.

That was what I was waiting for. As he turned, I pushed him all the way over, shoved my mouth on his cock and started sucking like an extremely thirsty athlete with a clogged water bottle.

He just got harder and harder.

I started to want it myself. I straddled him and started to ride him. I rode him hard and fast. I needed some cumming here. Both his and mine.

Jacob started to wake up sometime around this point. He opened his eyes. Then he closed them. Then they snapped open wide. He grabbed my hips and started grinding into me.

I bounced up and down on him like an out of work porn star desperate for a part.

He groaned something. He was still not coherent yet, but I think it had to do with his cumming.

No objections here.

Then I screamed. I kept screaming as I flailed about, cumming on him until I dropped on top of him.

A few minutes later he looked up at me. "Good morning to you too."

"Ok. You've had your wake up call. Now hop out of bed before we are too late for school."

"Relax. With the Flying Dutchman, being late is a choice, not something we have to worry about."

We both got washed and toweled each other off.

He went off to do something.

Then I realized something. "Hold on, Jacob, I need clothes, at least for the travel part."

"Yes, I know." Jacob called from the computer area. "According to the Weather Channel's web site, today's temperatures are expected to be in the high 50's to low 60's. There is a really strong thunder storm expected this evening." He shut down the computer, then went over to the closet. After he rooted around for a few minutes, he pulled something out. "I thought so. They should fit you, chest and all. Plus the red is so faded from all the washings that I never wear them outside anymore."

I looked over.

He was holding a faded red sweat suit. It was so faded that the color bordered on pink.

I tried them on. They were a bit tight, but seeing as everybody was going to see me naked anyway, how revealing they were was not important. "Jacob, that chest comment. That was a compliment, wasn't it?"

"What do you think?"

"I think it was a compliment."

"Smart girl."

We got into the Dutchman. I did the security things needed to get it operational and decided to practice hand steering.

"Tiffany, you do remember the voice control systems are up and running, don't you?"

"Yes Jacob. Sex with you might be mind blowing, but my mind is not completely blown away yet."

"Then why the extra effort?"

"Practice. Now be quiet. This wind is getting strong." "Ok. I suppose we can stop off at a Dunkin Donuts on the way there."


Chapter 38: Jacob

Personal log (voice), J. J. Stone, captain of the Flying Dutchman, 8:20am October 27th 2006.

I sat in the command chair and thought. As usual, I had much to think about. Could it be true that this wonderful relationship is too good to be true? Am I reaching so high that I'm destined to crash horribly into a pit of sadness and despair? Oh, the hell with it. I'll ride this madness out until I arrive at whatever end fate has.

"Look, Jacob, there is a big crowd. Is there something special going on?"

"Well, Halloween is Friday, and today is Wednesday. Isn't homecoming soon?"

"Yes, a week from this weekend." she told me.

I looked at the exterior visuals. I could see Ms. Q., coaches Bromby and Cane milling in the crowd. The crowd was also much larger than normal. "So what is going on around here?"

Tiffany replied "Nothing that will displease you." She parked the Dutchman and shut everything down.

I put on my coat and handed her her coat. We may have to spend the day naked, but according to that rulebook, that day starts from either the earliest school activity of the day, or from when we reach the stripping area. Either way, so long as we were naked by the starting bell, we would be ok.

We got out of the Dutchman. I closed the hatch and we walked the twenty some feet needed to get around the ship and onto the pavement.

Tiffany looked at the Dutchman and then she looked back at me. "You do know that thing is taking at least three parking spaces."

"I know. But because the program rules now state that during program weeks students have the right to park near the main entrance, it's their fault that this is happening. They put us in the program. So they must expect us to use the space. Or in our case, spaces."

She laughed a little. "I doubt any 15 year olds tried to invoke that rule before."

I gave her a smile of my own. "Just because it has never been done does not mean I cannot do it now." "You enjoy doing things like that."

"Like what?"

"Looking for loopholes in things. Then you delight in doing things nobody expects."

"I guess I do."

"You might want to think about resisting those urges. You want to be part of the school reality? Then you should act as if the rules apply to you. Shattering their ideas of what can and cannot be done is not the way to be seen as one of the crowd."

Speaking of crowds, we reached the edge of this one. I looked around with a faintly curious look. Admittedly, I could have cared less. Whatever was going to happen should be easily adaptable. That was the essence of the legend I was wrestling with, the concept of Jacob Stone that I was trapped by public belief into being. The legend was expected to react, but not to react that much. So I gave the crowd a faintly curious look.

Then Fred stepped forward. "I've something to say to you, Stone."

From Fred's tone of voice, it sounds like he wants to tell me how I should commit suicide. Either that, or perhaps he wants to... no, even the most optimistic predictions have them doing that now.

I watched as a girl I did not recognize stepped to Fred's side. She said "Fred, you have to."

I tried to keep only a faintly interested look on my face. All the clues led me to think something was going to happen way sooner than I'd expected for jock mentality. Is it possible that they can improve so quickly? Am I falling into the same trap that I've objected to? That people are stuck within their images. Have I started believing that so much I've stopped trying to do anything more than hope that people can change. Is it that I think that being trapped in my image leads me to think nobody else can escape theirs? And if he can, why am I worried about the legend?

"I see," I said. "It's about that."

"Yes it is." Fred said. He looked like he was mentally struggling for a moment. Then he stood up tall.

"Where's Koke?"

"He does not want to see you."

"Ok." I consulted my pocket watch. "We've about ten minutes before the bell, and I'm guessing Ms. Q. will want us stripped by then."

"Ok, ok." Fred says. "Stone, I want to apologize for my part in attacking Tiffany. I also should have tried to muzzle my sister, too."

I was stunned.

He actually apologized!

To be honest, I was expecting this to happen at the last possible moment, just to make the point that they hated me.

And who the hell is his sister??

My face remained expressionless. I was not going to admit that I had no idea who Fred's sister is.

"I should have kept Heather quiet. Her statements made the feud worse. I'll see that she makes it up to you."

Heather is Fred's sister. Much is explained. But why would Fred let his sister act as she does? Or is it just an act? "Very well, Fred. I accept your apology." I offered my left hand to shake since my right was covered in bandages. It was still very tender. It would hurt me more to use that hand than it hurt's Fred's pride to say this.

Fred hesitated and then he shook my hand.

It seems he fears public opinion more than his hatred. He only shook hands with me because of the crowd.

Next to me, Tiffany said "One."

I really must teach her not to gloat.

The crowd started to break up after Fred walked off.

It seems the entertainment is over.

Then a girl walked up. "Hi, I'm Stacy. Can I undress you?"

Maybe not.

She looked at Tiffany hesitantly while she waited for an answer.

Tiffany nodded.

I looked at her. She was nicely built, but not perfect. She had brown hair and was about a foot shorter than I was. I think I've seen her about, but our paths never crossed before. With her glasses and not at all revealing clothes, I would never have thought her the type. I smiled a bit and said, "You may. It's about time I start accepting these reasonable requests anyway."

Stacy started by undoing my coat, then carefully sliding it down my arms. Then she started unbuttoning my shirt.

Ms. Q smiles, says: "We understand that you do things differently, but now that the impending war is over, maybe you'll play the part of program participant a little better. Surely the legend that is Jacob Jehosophat Stone can handle the program easily enough."

I flinched when she mentioned the legend.

Stacy jumped back.

"Relax, Stacy, that had nothing to do with you. You can keep going, it is safe."

Tiffany finished stripping quickly. "I have an announcement. You guys had better prepare yourselves for some big shocks. I'm planning on getting Jacob to embrace the legend. I think it will help him fit in better, plus I'm sure we can all think of things he can do for us. What I'd like you all to do is think of what we can offer, or try to offer him in return. I'm going to get him to care about high school society. You guys must prove to him that it's worth his effort."

Stacy finished stripping me. She was skilled, but not too skilled. Then she dropped to her knees and took a nice appraising look at his cock. "May I?"

I hesitated.

"Relax," Tiffany said with a smile, "this is part of the program. I know how much you love me."

I looked down at Stacy. "Go ahead."

Stacy's eyes were slightly wide and her face was flushed. She was breathing a little harder than normal. Then she eagerly started sucking.


Chapter 39: Tiffany

10:30am

I entered the class quickly and took my usual window seat. I saw the storm clouds impending when I looked out the window.

Only fitting. I am about to let a storm loose in here.

And it had nothing to do with either Jacob or football players.

Mr. Makepeace came in and put some books on his desk. Then he opened an old looking book to the middle. He sat on the corner of his desk and surveyed the class with a grin as he started his lecture. "How many rebellions against the United States can you name?"

Silence.

Perfectly understandable. Who'd ever have the nerve to rebel against the United States?

After a few minutes, a student in the back row raised his hand. "I think I heard of one in the Philippines."

"Good." the teacher said. "That's a start. How about any that happened on American soil, that is within the continental US?"

A female student seated on the other side of the room raised her hand. "How about the Indian wars in the western states?"

"Good guess, but as the Indian tribes were recognized as nations, they technically were wars against other countries."

"I do not think there were ever any rebellions against the US. After all isn't our government the best?" Tiffany inquired.

The girl who guessed about the Indian tribes said, "There has to have been some rebellions. Otherwise Mr. Makepeace would have not have asked the question."

"Good point." the teacher said.

But who? And when?

Mr, Makepeace waited a few more minutes for other guesses. Then he started his lecture. "There have been at least two. Today we will talk about the one led by Daniel Shays. But who was Daniel Shays? He was an American officer in the U.S. War of Independence. He started out as one of the minutemen who responded at Lexington. There he served 11 days. Later that year he rejoined the army, eventually becoming a captain. In 1780 he resigned from the army, settling in Pelham, Mass., where he held several town offices. Note this. Despite the judgments of his opponents, he was a responsible man dedicated to freedom. Then in 1786 Massachusetts started a heavy taxation program to redeem the value of the colonial notes at face value. This was instigated at the behest of wealthy Bostonians who had bought up nearly all these payment notes from poor people who could not wait for the notes' redemption. They raised funds by a heavy taxation program that put 90% of the burden on the poor farmers and other people of the western counties of Mass. This led to the rebellion."

"Gee," a student says, "that sounds familiar."

"Indeed. And in this rebellion the rebels were all accused of being poor rabble rousers bent on destroying property. Just like the accusations used by the British in the Revolutionary War."

"But the revolutionary rebels were not all poor or troublemakers." a student says.

I said "That's a matter of opinion that depends on who's speaking. The rebels will never call themselves such names. And the opposing side has to insult them. Other wise, god forbid, it would seem as if the rebels were in the right. By damning the participants, they damn the cause."

"Exactly, Tiffany, that's exactly it. And history repeats itself less than a decade later in Shays' Rebellion (1786-87). But Daniel lost, and fled to Vermont. He and about a dozen others were condemned to death by the Supreme Court of Massachusetts. In 1788 he petitioned for a pardon, which was soon granted. I asked you yesterday to read your textbook's notes on this on page 194. How many of you did this?"

About half the students raise their hands.

"And you guys wonder why you do so poorly on tests. Pay attention to my questions. Some of these will be on your next test. When did this happen?"

"August 1786-February 1787"

Tiffany listened as various students called out the answers in turn. Her statement was enough to get her class participation.

"Where did it happen?"

"The uprising was in western Massachusetts."

"Why did it happen?"

"The people did not think the taxes were fair, and they liked them even less during the tough economic times."

"Correct, Tiffany. You are even starting to sound like Jacob."

"God help us." Another student says.

Another student chimed in. "One Jacob is enough. The school cannot take two of him."

"The school?" the first student asks, "I doubt the world could survive it."

I responded, "Then you might want to talk to NASA."

"Ok. Back to the rebellion. What did the rebels do?"

One of the other students told me, "Go ahead. After all, you are becoming like Jacob. He usually gives the answers until the teacher tells him to shut up."

"Certainly." Tiffany replies. "The rebels started by forcing the closing of several courts to prevent execution of foreclosures and debt processes. This included the Massachusetts Supreme Court in Springfield."

"Good. What happened next?"

"Daniel Shays led a force of about 1,200 men in an attack in January 1787 on the federal arsenal at Springfield. It was repulsed. The Massachusetts militia pursued them."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.