Jacob And Tiffany - Naked in School - Cover

Jacob And Tiffany - Naked in School

Copyright© 2004 by Prof Jack

Part 1A: Monday

Naked in School Sex Story: Part 1A: Monday - This is my contribution to the Naked in School universe. In it are a few trists that you might not expect. It is my first story, and it is ongoing.

Caution: This Naked in School Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First  

Chapter 1: Tiffany

Well, they called me to the office at last. The Program. I knew it was coming because my family was way too disorganized and stressed out to agree on signing anything. Confused divorces can do that to a family. Anyhow, as I was saying, they called me to the office for the program. Truth be told, I was kind of ambivalent about it. I have my faults, but I knew about them. About sex I knew a little bit. My parents would say too much. Then it sunk in. I was the only student in Mr. Bacon's office.

Ms. Q. looked at her watch.

Just then the phone rang.

Mr. Bacon picked up the phone. "Yes?... I see. Jacob, are you kidding me? You better be sure I'll check out the window." He did.

Then Ms. Q. did.

Then I did too. If there is anything more curious than a teenage female, I've never met it.

All three of our mouths dropped. What we all saw should not have happened. And yet it did. Completely oblivious to those watching it, a hovercraft landed by the sports fields. Then somebody got out, acting as though what he did was as normal as parking a Ford.

Tiffany recognized him. She should have known.

Five minutes later Jacob strode in wearing his customary outfit. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes."

"Mr. Shuman upset because I correct all his mistakes again?"

"Yes, but that's not why you are here."

"Then why?" Then he noticed Ms. Q. and me. "You mean? The Program???"

"Correct." Ms. Q. said.

"Why me? I know precisely who I am. What I am, where I am in my life, this I know already."

"We still think you can learn something from this." The principal said.

"And I have no choice."

"None."

I watched him strip then. I'll give him that much. He accepted his fate with clinical detachment. Then I caught him looking at me. "What you looking at?" I snapped.

A look flashed over his face before it vanished. What he said next surprised me. "I'm looking at a very sexy woman. One I would never be bold enough to hope to see naked."

O.K. I admit it. I was flattered. Here was a guy everybody swore existed in a different world. I could not remember the last time I caught him trying to get a girl. Then I took off my clothes.

He gasped. I nearly blushed at that. I managed not to react. Oh, I'm well aware that almost every other pairing in the program resulted in a long term relationship. But no, I have considered many things, but I never ever thought of dating 'odd guys'.

Our clothes were gathered up by Ms. Q.

"OK you guys. Time to go."


Chapter 2: Jacob

My name is Jacob Stone. I am quite probably the last person anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, living or dead, would have thought would be in the Program. I am a scrawny geek. My glasses could be used to set fires. Just hold them between the sun and combustible material and wait. A neat trick one of about two dozen I can pull together from parts of my outfit.

And now I'm going to walk naked around this school. Oh for the love of all things existing. I admit it. This outfit and my very bearing was shielding against my insecurities with girls. When it came to shielding, the starship Enterprise had less then I do. One associate claimed you could hit my defenses with a Mack truck and the truck would implode on impact. Precisely the effect I was going for.

And now all I had was my will power to keep up my defenses against a school and student society that I could have bet my hovercraft hated my un-cool existence. Well that's ok; my entire life has been a challenge to conventional reality. I never had a habit of insulting the different, or striking those who were different. I did not give a damn about fashion. What I wore, I wore because it was comfortable. A pair of jeans and a comfortable shirt. I had a trench coat whose pockets were filled with all sorts of electronic odds and ends. A lot of scientific equipment was stuck in them as well. A person once bet ten dollars a car was in them. He was right. God in his infinite wisdom knows why, but I had a corvette in the left pocket. It was a matchbox car, but still it was a car. And my crushable, waterproof outback hat. That hat became part of my growing rep when some kids on the football team grabbed it, then ran it over with their car. I picked up, washed it off at home. The next day I wore it into school. By the third period enough people saw the hat was the same to be convinced. And I won another battle against the bullies without lifting a finger.

Ok. This week is going to count as penance for any sins I've committed during the 15 years I've been on this planet.

And now it was time.

I walked out of the principal's office into solid wall of laughter. Wall to wall, not one attempt to hide it. That school was so lucky that my hovercraft had no weapons attached.

The first assault on my shields had begun.

After three minutes it only got worse. You'd think Bob Hope and Johnny Carson were performing from all the laughter.

Enough. By all the sex I was probably not going to get, this was way too much. "I see."


Chapter 3: Tiffany

All that laughter as he left the office. I actually felt for him. Don't ask me why, just don't. Just as I was going to say something, he did.

"I see."

Talk about cold tones. My freezer was warmer than that. Silence reigned though. I'll give him points for that. There were few people I know who could silence a hallway of laughing high school kids with two words. Then in a completely even voice he let loose.

"All at once, eh? No lying in wait, no spreading it though the halls, just all humiliate the odd guy seconds after he leaves the office? This is cool behavior? Then thank Gods I'm not cool."

He said that last sentence with such feeling; it was as if he was passing judgment.

In the shock Jacob strode though the crowd and off towards his class.

No one moved.

And in that moment of shocked silence, I had to wonder if he was right, if behavior like that gave him the right to feel superior? And why was I giving so much thought to a guy who probably never thought about my existence before today?

Then Diane came up. "Guess it's your turn, eh?"

We started walking to our first class. We sat next to each other in geometry class. The class filled up with the usual people looking and staring. A few were even reaching out to feel me up. How did I feel about that? Truth be told, I did not know. The touching was turning me on a bit, but not everybody was a turn on. But only four people had touched me. When Jacob lets loose, he really lets loose.

"Yes. Guess they wanted another cheerleader."

She looked at me. "You sound unhappy."

Bill sat down close enough to whisper. "Well, not since they paired Bob and Megan did I see such a varied couple."

I looked at him like he just announced water was wet. I mean to say anything more obvious was not easy. "And I'd give ten dollars to know what was going though their minds."

"You are not the only one, I bet." Bill said. "Possibly the biggest nerd in school history is concentrating every spare brain cell to figure it out."

Diane looked thoughtful. "You sound like your father again."

We all laughed.

The class had a sub who had to have been from a non Program district. He spent all period being flustered by me. I could read his mind like a third grade book. He wished he could touch me like the students. After about 10 minutes he realized he was not going to be able to concentrate, so he gave us busy work.

The teacher's stares reminded me why the program was not my idea of joy.

Megan and Bob moved themselves over as the students moved to work with their friends.

Megan glanced at the teacher, then back at me. An evil look started to form on her face, then she visibly got control of herself. "Sorry. I still get those inspirations."

Bob told her she'd get better. "Besides I think I know your partner, Tiffany."

"Everybody knows my partner."

Bill spoke up. "Everybody does not know him. They are aware of him. It's not the same."

"But who is he really?" Again with the curiosity? Why? Tiffany would have given her mall money to learn that.

"Nobody knows. That is his problem." Mike looked around at the class as he said that.

Suzy looked at the group. "Bill's father?" Bill's father was a guidance advisor and mental counselor has on him. He was truly perceptive with social problems and determining the mysteries of a student mind. The effect his father had on Bill's insights was scary at times.

They all thought.

Diane spoke up for all of them. "Could not hurt."

Then they all looked at me.

Then it sunk in. They had to be kidding. They expected me to tell Jacob to see Dr. Daring? They were in the same hallway as I was this morning, weren't they? I have trouble telling kids like me they are wrong. How am I, how the hell was I going to tell him he was wrong?


Chapter 4: Jacob

The trip though the hallways went a little better this time. Actually, three people actually asked me to pose. And one girl actually asked if she could touch me. Asked me, of all people. There is a chance, a slim chance for me to enjoy this.

And she actually turned me on. I thought sex had to be something planned, special, the history of Suzy Clysdale notwithstanding.

She actually turned me on.

Turns out we had the same class this period too.

Mrs. Atkins saw me as I entered. "In the program, are you, Mr. Stone?"

I walk into a classroom naked and she has to put a question mark on the end of her sentence? By what stretch of the imagination can she conceive of any other reason that I, Jacob Jehosophat Stone, would ever walk into a classroom naked?

All I said was "It would appear so."

"Would you like some relief? Your partner is in the class after all."

The class stared at Jacob. They wondered what I would do next.

That was something I would have liked to know myself.

Then I surprised everybody, including myself. I accepted.

The collective shock in the room could have choked an elephant.

Mrs. Atkins indicated the front of the room. "You have to let people see you getting the relief. Tiffany can borrow the pillow from my chair."

Tiffany had a look on her face. Shock or surprise, I could not be sure which.

Neither could anybody else.

Tiffany did not move or say anything for a few minutes. Her mind was littered with should I or shouldn't I arguments.

Finally, a girl in the rear raised her hand.

Oh great. It was Crystal. One of the few girls I thought I had a chance with if ever I could ask her at right time. And if I accepted her offer, it would seem in the future that sex started it, and sex was all I wanted from her. Don't get me wrong. I've no hatred of sex at all. Indeed, I wish at times I got a lot more of it. But still I never was one for taking advantage, or treating people like sluts.

Crystal waited only a minute then got up without waiting for anybody to say anything. She went over to where I was standing, got on her knees and took me inside her mouth. She started sucking with such skill that I had trouble holding back. After a few minutes, I gave in. Crystal drank it all. "You've a big one. Girls overlook a lot of flaws for that."

I didn't know what to say. I expected none of this. And although nobody would ever believe it, I was incapable of thought of any type. I barely made it back to my chair.

Luckily this class was community civics. I'd been playing that game for three quarters of a year now.

Peter leaned over. "She got you good, didn't she?"

Lucy added, "Fun, wasn't it?"

I glared a little. I realize they did not mean anything bad by it. But for the longest time, my life was my secret. If I even thought about women as anything more than a fellow student, I never wanted anybody to know my thoughts. Before the gossiping started, I wanted to see if there was hope. It was going to be a hard habit to change.

Peter and Lucy drew back. They had slightly hurt looks on their faces.

Tiffany told them to relax. She said I'd spent so long holding things in that it annoyed me to have anybody knowing my feelings.

Ouch! Shields at 15%. External cloak must be malfunctioning! Nobody was supposed to be reading me like that!!

It was only with the help of prayer that I did not react to her comment.

Tiffany saw me as I built back my defenses. I put on a pose of somebody deep in thought about the lesson. But I had a feeling this girl saw through my act.

What that could mean I did not even want to think about.

The lunch bell sounded then.

I got up, headed into the hallway and watched.

Tiffany went down the hallway. The guys all followed her like sheep. Several felt her up. She seemed to be getting in to it. But she acted as though there was someone else she wanted to be doing it.

I was all set to think about that when a pair of football players gave me something else to think about.

My most interesting thoughts are always interrupted.

"What do you say we get her after school, Fred?"

He just laughed.

Kevin was at least twice my weight and three times as good looking. He never had trouble scoring. Normally I would not concern myself with his plans for girls. I mean, let's be real here. A choice between Kevin and myself could only have one result. My self-confidence survives so much because I do not put it in impossible situations. OK, ok, self confidence or ego, the principle still applies.

But this time two things disturbed me. The football player used the words 'get her'. Also he said 'we'. I followed them. What I heard next was worse.

Kevin was speaking now. "Get her? I say we fuck her, all of us. Cheerleaders are eager for sex anyway. Plus she's in the Program. Means she's fair game anyway. I'll be waiting behind the stands where the cheerleaders go to get to the parking lot."

I was so concerned that I did not even notice the three girls that felt me up. Well, I noticed it enough, even smiled and thanked them. But the enjoyment was gone. Tiffany was my partner in this bloody program. No way I could let them do this.

And curse the fates, I find myself thinking that she'd make a good girlfriend too.

To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe...


Chapter 5: Tiffany

I admit it. This crazy program was working. I was starting to examine feelings I would not have thought twice about before. Hell, some of these thoughts, I would not have ever thought once about.

But did I want to?

Did opposites really attract?

Or is my brain catching cold from the lack of clothing?

And I thought my research paper in advanced English was going to give me a brain ache.

I went into the lunchroom. The crowd looked at me a minute, and went back to their eating. Their thoughts were obvious enough. First the lunches in front of them, then me for dessert.

The lunchroom was large and noisy. The lines moved at various speeds. I picked my food and sat where I always did. Usually I liked the view of the woods surrounding the school. Today the dark sky and branches swinging in the wind only served to remind me that fall had arrived. I know women in the Program ended up wet by the end of the day, but I doubt it was meant to be from a thunderstorm.

I got my food and took my seat by friends.

Diane, Megan, Lucy, Peter, Bill and Bob all were seated at the usual table. Seated on the edge of the table area, they could see and be seen by those they wanted to be seen by. At least my friends were good people. Other end tables were occupied by the worst snobs, the highest and mightiest of the various school cliques. In a different time I'd expect it to be just on the edge of gang warfare.

"Hi guys." They all chorused hi back.

Then Lucy got right into it. "What do you think of your partner choice?"

I still didn't know what I thought of it. So I asked them. "What do you guys think of him?"

Quiet. You'd think I asked them to join an orgy or something.

Peter looked at me. "You still do not know, do you?"

"Know what?" Diane asked.

Bill looked at her. "I love you a lot, but sometimes you miss the most obvious things."

Megan asked what we all were thinking. "Bill, what are you talking about?"

"Program partners are selected by the staff."

Old news I thought.

What he said next made me wonder if his father was sitting at the table instead of him. "Most partner sets were chosen to give complementary support mechanisms. They share at least two classes, have some hobbies in common, and all in all have the potential of being an excellent couple if something was not standing in the way. The Program would remove that barrier, that mental block or mindset that holds back what both would want if only they would truly think about it."

Oh my God. My soup went cold in my mouth. They would not... they could not... we should not... should we?

But why me? For him? We are not quite from different planets, but damn close.

Peter saw my thoughts. Really, I must learn how Jacob keeps such an impassive face. I'm not sure I like being an open book. What he said next nearly had me slugging him.

"You Tiffany, are sexy and popular, plus you are a cheerleader. You are comfortable with this. Your social life is excellent, there are few parties or events you can go to that you will not seem comfortable. You are the precise example of a cool teenage girl. And to do this you are resisting your natural intelligence. But I at least have seen it slip though on occasion. Classes you keep a C average in and you get an easy A on the final. Also I cannot be the only one who has noticed how easily you seem to grasp things. You've got probably more intelligence than anyone at this table, but you have little clue how to use it comfortably. You also are afraid that using it in public will cost you your friends." He paused to let that sink in. "You should also know that your true friends, such as us here at this table, will not shun you because of that. In fact, a few of us could probably use some homework help." He let loose a small laugh to relieve the sting of his words.

There should be laws against men being that perceptive.

But still I was afraid to show interest in Jacob. Look I've seen him around school. If there was ever a student more certain of his place in this universe and exactly how he felt about it, it was Jacob J. Stone.

Diane both bless and curse her heart did it for us. "Ok. We now more about Tiffany then we probably should have. What about her partner? Of all the intelligent men in this school, why Jacob? Why him?"

All eyes turned to Bob.

Bob looked distinctly uncomfortable.

Finally I could not wait any longer. "Well?"

Bob looked sad. "I don't know if I should. I'm one of the few people he truly trusts around here."

Bill put down his drink. "Okay, time for me to play my father again. Bob, you would say that he has a good grasp of possibilities, yes?"

"Yes." "And you would say that he would know who you're friends are?"

"He would."

"Then what makes you think that he would not expect you to release this information, if only to make it easier for Tiffany to be his partner? Doesn't that sound like the sort of devious move he would make to save him effort he is too shy to make himself?"

"Could be. But I refuse to try to figure a mind as inexplicably complex as Jacob's."

Damn. The one source I had for information and he was clamming up. I'll say this much. The few friends he does have are chosen well.

Just then Jacob walked by. Speak of the mystery, and he shall appear.

Jacob was naked and was on his way to dump his trash. He had no reason really to walk by this table and yet he did. "Is everything going well, Tiffany?"

Tiffany was speechless.

"You seem surprised. At least in the program, we are partners. I know you have no mental shields, not used to this constant staring, everybody trying for something... I'm here... always will be here for you." He turned to leave. Then he looked back, straight at Bob. "Your discretion I'm grateful for, but I do think in this case you can tell them. My observations of this group lead me to think it will be safe." He walked away.

I watched him walk away. How did he know?

Everybody looked at Bob again.

Damn him, he made me ask. "Bob, will you please tell me about him?"

Bob looked around, and began. "You want me to tell you about him, or explain him?

"Explain him." I said without hesitation.

He looked around at us a bit sadly. "Not possible. Nobody totally understands him. Each of his few friends has pieces of the puzzle, but we've never sat down to try to put them together."

He must have seen my disappointed look, because he offered to tell us what he could about him.

I nodded. Some information. I simply needed some more information about Jacob.

"His full name is Jacob Jehosophat Stone. Nobody, and I include his closest friends, knows the history of his middle name. He only uses it when being very formal, or quite emotional. And watch out when he stretches out the 'ho'. When he does that, the shit is not just about to hit the fan, the shit is about to blow the fan away. When it comes to engineering, he is frightening. Other sciences he is brilliant in. He dabbles in politics. He has a grasp of what could be, puts together future events from only couple of a puzzle pieces. Mentally, he is very secure. You've seen his defenses today. Physically, he is scrawny but he acts as though he is the master of whatever situation he is in. And often, whether those in the situation know it or not, he is. He takes those clues, adds his knowledge of observations, using them to accomplish what he chooses to. Trust me, he notices more than you think. He dabbles in things partially because of interest, partially because those actions put him closer to girls he has interest in, but the girls never know until he wants them to because is checking to see if in fact a future is possible with her." Bob paused dramatically. "You see this living legend has one great weakness. He is shy. Nobody knows it cause they are so concerned with exterior appearances in this place that they take his unshakable appearance at face value. If you see an emotion, it's because he wants you to. He has true feelings, but very few people ever know about them. His greatest regret is that the women he really thinks are worth his effort, they are taken. By that I mean he looks for women based on personality, wisdom, wit. Looks are not the top reason."

You're stopping there?? How dare you stop there! Continue talking this minute or naked or not, I'm going to leap on you and beat the rest of it out of you!

Bob looked more uncomfortable then he did all lunch. "You really sure you want to know? No, you are my friend. And I am Jacob's. Even if he so clearly knew this conversation was coming, I cannot be the one to say it."

I never wanted in my life to rip information from a man as I did just then.

SLAM!!!

I looked where it came from. It was Jacob standing with a baseball bat over a pair of football players. I did not know their names, so I could only assume they were new.

I really tried to listen to what he said next. But I couldn't.

Bob's eyebrows raised above his glasses. He said nothing about knowing what was going on over there.

The football players pushed him back and said something back.

Jacob's hand gripped the bat tighter for a second, then he just tossed the bat at the surprised kid who was holding it five minutes ago.

Like nearly everybody else in that room I was dying to know what was just said.

The lunchroom monitor wanted to know as well. Jacob said a few words that the monitor obviously did not want to hear. "A week's detention, Mr. Stone. Now stay away from them."

Jacob left the room as if nothing strange had happened. If nothing else, I admired his ability to turn on and off his feelings and emotions. Even if it was just an act.

I turned to Bill. "Can you tell me this great mystery?"

"I can, but I think this is something you need to learn yourself."

Would nobody tell me what I needed to know? I just knew I had an anguished look on my face.

Megan looked where Jacob had just left. Then she looked at me. "No. Not in ten million years. Just not possible. I'd have noticed him if he did."

Bob asked calmly. "Would you have?"

"Really?" Bill added.

"If somebody does not start explaining..." I started menacingly.

Megan said "Ok. I will. Just remember, you wanted to know. You were checked out in the past by Jacob Jehosophat Stone."

Blanching and blushing should be hard to do at the same time, but I managed it. "And???"

And you were considered too cool. Based on what I've heard today, he looked you over, did some investigating, and determined you had only one flaw, but it was a fatal one. You were just too cool for him to think he had a chance.


Chapter 6: Jacob

My English teacher wants me to keep a journal of my thoughts. Like I'd ever release an unedited version of my innermost thoughts. To paraphrase a recent movie phase - you can't handle the truth!

Ok. Here goes.

Personal log, J. J. Stone, captain of the Flying Dutchman, October 27th.

The day continues. After the initial assaults in my shields, I stabilized my mental defenses. The worst attack was not the laughter in the hallways as I left the principal's office. In the scheme of things, I expected something like that anyway. I just passed judgment on the 'behavior of coolness'. The fact that so few people even looked like they were interested in my body was something else I expected. That hurt, this I will admit. Having them read me in the class really was a shock, but one I recovered from.

No, the true attack on all my defenses, all my secure thoughts and control of my fate in this was in my partner. Miss Tiffany French. Of all the girls I ever wanted to have as a girlfriend, the one truly worth the effort. Damn the fates that she was so cool. But for that, I'd have tried. And today I watched her undress in front of me. To say she was sexy is like saying Siberia was cold. She was even more than I expected, and these thick glasses I wear can practically see though walls.

Must divert mind before I do something stupid, like expose my heart to destruction by asking her out.

The Flying Dutchman worked perfectly. My usual ride could not make it so I did a live test on my hovercraft. Excellent. Thrilling. If the other features work half as well, let's just say that the social hell they inflict on me at the high school will be worth it. Curiosity value might even have let me get a date.

Well, it might have if not for the fact that I started the Program today. If I understand it correctly, it is supposed to expose all my secrets and quirks to and observant world.

I ask, "can this planet take this information", or even "does the world really care?"

Or is this more of what I've come to expect from those who know of me? They use me, and cast me aside when I've served my purpose.

Wait a minute. Let's continue the tests on the Flying Dutchman. Lets try out the remote signal reception.

NOTE TO TEACH... A FEW MINUTES LOST WHILE SWITCHING OVER. NONE OF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO GRASP THE HIGH SCIENCE INVOLVED ANYWAY.

Personal log continues:

I obtained my lunch. To call this slop food should violate the Fair Trade Description act. And serving it should require an Environmental Protection Agency license.

When that was done I looked around. Tiffany was at her table with her friends. How some people can find that many true friends I truly would love to know. It took me a year to find three people I trusted that much.

Hmm. Those friends of hers are no doubt going to play a big part in this game fate has thrown me into. Why me, gods, why me?

Note to self, run this by Bob for editing before releasing this section to the teacher. To begin with, we will stick with first names only.

First we will start with Diane. Girlfriend of Bill. Some artistic skill, mainly musical. She is in the band part of the time. Main claim to fame is being captain of the cheerleaders. Diane is active in groups that set up school dances too. Diane's perception in choosing Bill as a boyfriend shows that she's the sort I could have loved. Once again, a good one who is taken.

Next is her boyfriend, Bill. Getting her as a girlfriend, considering he only plays golf, was quite a surprise. Maybe she sees the effect of the fact his father is a guidance advisor and mental counselor has on him. He is truly perceptive, and possibly the only person, that given enough information, would be able to understand me. Should he show the same skills for a few more weeks, I might consider him safe to be my fourth confidant.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.