Conquests of Eric Rochet - Cover

Conquests of Eric Rochet

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The unscrupulous seductions of a conscienceless psychology student.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Having seduced Jeanne, Eric had already won the second part of the bet, but his intrinsic hatred of women drove him far beyond. He had humiliated Tammy by impregnating her then leaving her in a position sure to cause major problems in her marriage and he was determined to do the same with Jeanne. She had already shown that her sexual desires were so strong as to overpower her sense of reason. Eric wondered just how far into depravity he could take the beautiful wife and mother.

He knew he would not have long to wait. Even though he was not in direct communication with Jeanne, he could imagine, quite correctly, her dilemma, trying to carry on a normal relationship with husband and child, determined to forget Eric and the encounter at his apartment, yet drawn to the vivid memory of the tryst and the unbelievable eroticism and orgasmic excesses which she never dreamed possible. He knew she would struggle with her conscience, trying to ignore the urges which were building within her.

And he also knew she would lose.

Three days later he answered the timid knock on his apartment door.

Jeanne Conn stood waiting. Dressed in a frilly print sun dress, she wore an expression of resignation. She had surrendered to her desires and to this young man who could ignite them so hotly.

She looked into his eyes as the door swung open, but couldn't hold his gaze, her eyes dropping to the floor.

"Ah Jeanne. It's wonderful to see you again."

"Philip's out of town and Aaron is spending the night with a school friend," she said, the words flooding out in urgency.

She started to enter when he cut her off.

"Did you bring what I asked for?"

"I'm wearing them," she said, her voice low, sounding almost pained.

Eric was enjoying her discomfort and had every intention of making her pay the price for trying to deny him.

"Take them off and give them to me," he said in triumph.

"Let me in," she said starting to enter the apartment.

"No! Take them off right there and hand them to me," he commanded.

Her eyes grew large, her expression was of surprise and fear.

"Out here? In the hallway?"

"Exactly."

"But someone might..."

"Yes, they might see those gorgeous tits or maybe a little glimpse of that hot pussy of yours. It's just a chance you'll have to take."

"Eric, please!"

"You want excitement in your life Jeanne. Go ahead, experience the excitement of taking off your bra and panties in a public hallway. Then you can come in."

When she hesitated, he made as if to close the door.

"Of course, maybe you'd rather go home and play wife and mother."

"No, wait!" she whispered in desperation, looking down both directions of the hallway and seeing no one.

Quickly her hands were behind her, unzipping the dress and unsnapping the scanty, barely there bra, then pulling it through so she would not have to take the dress completely down. She handed it to him her eyes downward in embarrassment.

"It's lovely Jeanne. Now the panties."

Another quick look down the hallway and she lifted the dress as far as her panty line then began working the thong down and off. Unbeknown to her, an older couple came walking out of their apartment just as Jeanne was slipping the thong over her high heels and handing them to Eric, her bare bottom in full view.

As she sensed someone behind her, Jeanne turned to find the open mouthed couple directly behind her.

"She's a married woman who wants me to screw her," said Eric as matter of factly as if he had simply been commenting on the weather.

The mouths of both the man and woman dropped open in shock.

"She just took these off to show me how badly she wants it," Eric continued holding up the scanty undergarments.

The older woman gave a "harumph" and began pulling the man away and down the hall, but his surprise had turned to mirth and he smiled, winked and, unbeknown to his companion, gave Jeanne a pinch on her rear as they passed.

"God I am so embarrassed," tittered Jeanne as, at last, Eric allowed her to enter the apartment and closed the door.

"I think there may be a little exhibitionist in you," laughed Eric.

"Not on your life!" she replied joining in his laughter.

"You may not want to admit it, but you got a charge out of that just now."

"I did not!" she cried, but she was smiling and although she didn't even want to admit it to herself, she had felt a sense of erotic excitement, first from the humiliation of having to take off her bra and thong before Eric would allow her to enter, then the sudden knowledge that the older couple had seen her naked behind and perhaps more, and finally the pinch from the old man, the only man besides her husband and Eric to ever touch her buttocks.

"You sure make it hard for a girl to remain modest," she giggled.

"Come on Jeanne, you don't really want to be modest."

"Well, maybe not when I'm with you," she said, moving sensuously to him and taking his hands and placing them on her breasts.

She was about to lift her skirt to give him access to her nest which was already dripping, when he suddenly moved away, collected his keys from the table, picked up a long all weather coat, grabbed her by the hand and started for the door.

"Wha... what are you doing? Where are we going?" she asked, a bit disappointed that he was not already ravishing her.

"To give that exhibitionist a little excitement," he replied pulling her out the door.

The elevator doors weren't even all the way closed before her had her dress up to her waist.

"Shou... shouldn't we hit the stop button?" she asked as she felt him enter her.

"But it's more exciting this way, wouldn't you say?"

At this point she no longer cared as the first round of ecstasy rolled through her and she grunted loudly.

As her head rolled back and forth she spied a security camera in the ceiling.

"Eric!" she cried.

"What is it?" he asked, as he continued to pound her against the elevator wall.

"... nothing, just fuck me!" she replied, no longer even mindful that someone might be observing their animal rutting at that very moment.

Two orgasms later, the elevator doors opened and the two walked out smiling as others on the ground floor noted the musky odor of sex as they entered and the doors closed.

The two entered the subway and took a train for midtown. The car was filled to capacity with people standing shoulder to shoulder throughout. Gradually he led her to to the rear of the car where they stood near the corner. Eric donned the coat, backed her into the corner, then once again pulled her dress up around her waist. The other passengers were at first unaware as he unzipped his pants and impaled her, the coat hiding everything except her muted grunts as his powerful thrusts were lifting her feet off the floor. Those closest to them tried at first to ignore the sounds of copulation, to continue staring straight ahead. Soon, however, the sounds of bodies colliding and of a woman in the throes of orgasm could not be ignored. Since Eric was facing into the corner, his back was to the other passengers, but Jeanne caught the eyes of those now watching over his shoulder, some amused, some outraged. She tried scanning the faces to make sure there was no one she knew, but there were too many and Eric's thrusts were jolting her to the degree she could remain focused on nothing very long, especially when another teeth clinching climax shook her from head to foot. She had been trying her best to contain the grunts, moans and groans of pleasure, but this orgasm was simply too powerful and although somewhat muted, the unmistakable shriek of a woman achieving her ultimate pleasure turned the heads of every passenger in the car.

Fortunately for Jeanne it was at that moment that the car slowed to a stop and, laughing, Eric led her off and away.

"Having fun yet?" he asked laughing.

"My God, Eric. A few days ago if anyone would have told me I'd be having sex on an elevator or a crowded subway, I'd have thought them crazy. Now I've not only done it, but..."

"... Enjoyed every minute of it?" he finished it for her.

She smiled shamefaced.

"Let's see just how exciting you want it," he said, guiding her into a nearby park.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.