Conquests of Eric Rochet - Cover

Conquests of Eric Rochet

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The unscrupulous seductions of a conscienceless psychology student.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Eric and Devon had been awake for some time sharing a cup of coffee and Devon relating how amazed he had been at the auburn haired vixen who had all but worn him out before falling asleep from sheer exhaustion.

"She's some kind of woman, Eric. You know that most women can't even get it in them at all. She not only took it but she took it all and then rode it like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco."

"I told you she was a hell of a lay, didn't I?"

"Beautiful. A body to die for and one of the... no take that back... the greatest fuck I've ever had."

"That good, eh?" asked Eric.

"I'll say. It's a shame you couldn't bottle that. You'd make a fortune."

"Hmmmmm... bottle it? No. But sell it? Now there's an idea."

"You mean?"

"Well talk more later" smiled Eric as a yawning Jeanne appeared in the doorway, her hair mussed, but her lovely nude body quite enough to get a phallic jerk from both men.

"Can a girl get a cup of coffee around her?" she asked starting to walk into the kitchen but suddenly halting, her steps now small and gingerly.

They all laughed as she slowly made her way to the table.

"A little saddle sore are we?" grinned Eric.

"I feel like I rode a mechanical bull all night with the voltage turned up all the way... and with an ax handle sticking out of the saddle," she laughed.

"Hey that bull had the ride of his life as well," smiled back Devon.

"Uh, the cowgirl is leaking a bit," pointed Eric.

Jeanne looked down to see a small stream of Devon's semen running down her leg. She surprised both men by collecting it on her finger and licking it dry. She then made her way first to Devon, then to Eric giving each a passionate kiss.

"Thank you... thank you both for last night. I may be walking bowlegged for a few days and how I'll explain that to Phillip I haven't figured out yet, but... last night was wonderful! I never dreamed a man could ream me like that."

"Few women can take a reaming like that. You're an exceptional woman Jeanne," replied Devon.

"Well, this exceptional woman has to get ready to pick up her son."

"I'd like to have you again," said Devon as she headed for the bathroom.

"And I would like that as well, but you're going to have to give me a few days. I'm not used to accommodating a Louisville Slugger," she laughed.

"Next week then?" he asked.

She looked to Eric.

"Yes, we'll see what kind of adventure you two can get into."

"Next week it is," she smiled and turned to climb into the shower.


For Jeanne the week seemed to crawl by. She busied herself with housemaking chores, delivering and picking up Aaron from his various activities, once she and Phillip had made love, and while she had been vigorous to provide him pleasure, she found herself thinking only of Eric and Devon, her own passions unfulfilled. Eric had taught her a great deal and she had used some of that knowledge to excite Phillip to an early climax so he would kiss her goodnight, roll over and fall asleep while her mind filled with the decadence of two handsome men each stripping her naked and taking her again and again.

At last the requisite number of interminable days elapsed, Phillip kissed her goodbye and drove off on another sales trip, she saw Aaron off on an overnight Cub Scout camping trip and drove home to prepare for another night of sinful bliss.


"How do you like it?" asked Jeanne modeling the braless halter top, micro-mini skirt and spike heels she had purchased the day before. The outfit, which many women half her age had neither the figure for nor the courage to wear, accentuated her breasts which bounced sensuously when she walked, her nipples showing prominently through the sheer material while her hips swung erotically in the skin tight stretch skirt, her long silky legs catching the attention immediately of both Eric and Devon.

"Wow... and that's all I have to say because in that outfit you leave me speechless!" grinned Devon.

"Great outfit, great body, great fuck!" added Eric.

"Not necessarily in that order, I hope," she teased, kissing him lingeringly, then moving to Devon and rubbing her body sensuously against him.

"Ready for another round with the Louisville Slugger?" he asked.

"I've been looking forward to it. What bit of devilry do you two have planned for tonight?"

"We'll let that be a surprise," smiled Eric handing her a glass of wine. Devon dimmed the lights and Jeanne noticed a slow rhythmic drumbeat and chant emanating from the speakers.

"Going native tonight are we?" she asked facetiously.

"Maybe we'll just let nature take its course," said Devon, refilling her glass.

"The wine is delicious but I think I have acquired a taste for something else," cooed Jeanne, setting down her glass and feeling the muscular Black's body move against hers to the rhythm of the music. Already her heart was beating wildly.

"Ever tried a double?" asked Eric into her ear as his arms came around her from behind to cup, then caress her breasts, his groin grinding into her rear.

"You mean... ?" she asked remembering both Eric's shaft when he introduced her to anal sex and Devon's monstrous rod from last week. Either, by itself, was enough to provide all the pain as well as pleasure she could stand. If Eric was suggesting...

"Think we can lift her?" asked Devon.

"How much do you weigh Jeanne?" asked Eric, his hands roaming from breasts to nest and back again while Devon grabbed her buttocks and pulled her more tightly against him.

"Uh, one twenty-two. Why do you want to know that? What do you mean lift me?"

"Let's get you naked and we'll show you."

"Wha..."

But Eric had already untied the halter which he pulled away and off while Devon slowly and easily pulled the stretch skirt over her hips and down. Jeanne stepped out of the skirt and since she wore neither bra nor panties, stood naked except for the high heels. Eric's hands slid sensuously down her smooth tanned legs, found the straps and slid the high heel from each foot completing Jeanne's nudity.

"Eric, Devon... what are you do... ?"

She was interrupted by Devon's huge hands lifting her slightly off the floor, aligning his mammoth phallus with her already dripping nest, while Eric did the same from behind, ready to partake of her anal pleasures.

"Uggggggg!" she grunted as Devon entered her steaming nest. Although his entry was somewhat easier than last time, it was still a major shock to the woman to enwomb such an incredibly sized organ.

Already near orgasm, Jeanne was suddenly aware of Eric's intention.

"Eric... No... please! "Ohhhhhhh my God! I can't! I can't! ERICCCCCCC!!!!!!" she screamed and as he eased his own impressive lance into position and then with steady pressure and a modest amount of lubrication entered her dark canal.

Jeanne fainted as both men simultaneously thrusted to penetrate her fully, it taking several strokes as each was competing for space in two small adjacent canals which were never intended to accommodate either, let alone both of the oversized palisades now buried within her.

Both thrusted again to get fully within her.

"Ready?" asked Eric.

Devon nodded.

"Okay, let go!"

Both men released their grip on the unconscious woman, letting their arms fall to their sides. Incredibly Jeanne remained suspended on her two impalements, her feet more than eight inches from the floor, her head lolling on Devon's chest.

"What say we windmill her?" grinned Eric.

"Eric, we only windmilled that one girl that night we all got drunk and then we only got her less than half way before she started screaming her head off."

"All the more reason to try it with Jeanne. She wants it new, different, exciting."

"But she already passed out with just a twosome."

"Look, Devon, she chose to screw around on her husband. She took every inch of you and enjoyed every minute of it. She wants it Devon. Let's give it to her."

"I don't know Eric. A windmill..."

"She'll love it."

"I just don't know..."

Jeanne moaned softly as she regained consciousness. Still sandwiched between the two men, her nest and anus filled with hard throbbing penis, she realized her feet were still suspended above the floor by the rock hard cocks within her. The pain was temporarily overcome by the pleasure and she reached rapture.

"Oh God! I'm CUMMMMMMING!" she shrieked, then once again passed out from the combination of pain/pleasure.

As she came to, Eric whispered in her ear. "Want something really different?"

"I... I can't take any more. Please..." she pleaded.

"I guarantee you'll never experience anything like it again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.