Vishi Czarina of Grok - Cover

Vishi Czarina of Grok

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The gallactic adventures and misadventures of Vishi Andarus, Science Officer, gallactic prostitute and finally Czarina of the planet Grok.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Vishi was walking through the palace gardens the following morning when a palace guard gave her the message that Eteenasa wished to see her. She hurried into the palace and to the royal couple's bedroom, wondering why Raynoor' s wife would wish to see her.

Raynoor had arisen and left early that morning in anticipation of a long day with the council. The two women found themselves alone in the elegant bedroom.

"Eloi'Tai, we meet again, and so soon."

"Is everything all right princess?"

"Yes and no. As you probably know, Raynoor has a proposal before the Council."

"I have heard he proposes a withdrawal of troops."

"Yes, from Bellarius VII. He is trying to make overtures to pave the way for actual negotiations with the Alliance. However there is strong opposition in the Council."

"But, being the son of the Czar, can't he just..."

"The Czar can overrule the Council and do as he pleases, although even Raynoor's father listens carefully to their advice. But Raynoor is not Czar yet and his father does not intervene on his behalf. Raynoor must stand and defend his argument the same as any other member of the Council."

"So he is expecting a close vote in terms of what the Council will recommend to his father?"

"Exactly. The Council is divided evenly at the moment. It appears the issue will be decided by two members who have not yet committed to supporting either side, Ethnoy Mansurd and Tripalus Nostoy. Both have been bombarded with arguments and still waver."

Vishi was beginning to understand why she had been summoned.

"And Raynoor is looking to provide them with a little extra incentive?" asked the Eloi'Tai.

"Not Raynoor. He would never consider asking you. This is my request. Both these men are older. Ethnoy has never married and Tripalus is a widower. Both live alone."

"And it would be quite fortunate if each received a visit tonight from someone who might know how to convince them to vote for Raynoor's proposal," chuckled Vishi.

"Exactly. I would go myself, but aside from the scandal if anyone saw us together, neither is particularly attracted to me... You on the other hand..."

"The vote really is that important?" asked Vishi.

"The troop withdrawal is not, in itself vital, but this vote is considered a test of Raynoor's initiatives for peace. If the vote goes against him tomorrow, Quacut will gain the upper hand in the council."

"And that must be prevented at all costs," mused Vishi aloud.

"Will you do this for... Raynoor?"

Vishi mused silently for a moment.

"No, I will not use my body to further anyone's personal agenda."

There was disappointment in Eteenasa's eyes.

"But in the name of peace, I will visit these men tonight."

An amused smile spread across Eteenasa's face.

"You are a strange one, Eloi'Tai Vishi Andarus. Despite myself, I am beginning to like you."

"Let us hope that when the vote is taken at the Council tomorrow, you will feel the same."

"We shall see," said the Princess smiling slyly, "we shall see."


"Ethnoy Mansurd?" asked Vishi when the older Grok opened the door, "I am..."

"Oh I know who you are Eloi'Tai Vishi Andarus."

He looked through the sheer gown at her alluring breasts, dark aureoles and chain tassels and the glistening auburn nest hair. She was dressed befitting an Eloi'Tai whose visit was designed to culminate in the bedroom -- jewelry, rings, ringlets, the heavenly scent of Rampoon musk, her lips full and rich of color, her eyes dark and mysterious.

"So Raynoor has sent you to..."

"Raynoor does not even know I am here."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because I choose to be," she answered, stepping inside and closing the door behind her.


A few hours later Vishi was introducing herself to Tripalus Nostoy. By the time the sun was rising, Vishi was again in the palace and in her own bed, a bit sore, having "entertained" not one, but two Grok that night who had filled her every orifice again and again. But Vishi had carefully learned the secrets of the Eloi'Tai and neither of the Council members had ever had a Grok female do what Vishi had done to and for them with her body last night. She had left both, opened mouthed, amazed and sated to a degree neither ever thought possible.

It was little wonder then, that Raynoor's proposal passed the Council the next day by a slim two vote margin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.