Game Night Changed My Life - Cover

Game Night Changed My Life

Copyright© 2004 by James Muddelson

Chapter 15: The School Week

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: The School Week - Jeff Dugan's life is drastically changed after a Friday night high school football game. He's at the wrong place at the wrong time or is it the right place at the right time? Some violence toward the beginning of the story, but nothing extremely graphical.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   First   Slow  

Monday morning started out great. I went to the bus stop in a great mood. I had a great time with Leslie the day before and I was looking forward to seeing her when I got to school.

At the bus stop my friend Larry was already standing there when I arrived.

"Hefe! What's going on?"

"Hey, Lars. Not too much, really. I had a great date with Leslie yesterday. How about you?"

"Nothing going on, man. I just did house chores all day yesterday. I hate the weekend sometimes. You'd think that it would be the best time of the week because you don't have to go to school, but then instead of doing anything fun, you get stuck doing housework."

"You just have to get out of there early before your parents start thinking of ways to put you to work."

"Yeah. I need a girlfriend. That would give me a lot of excuses to get out of the house."

"It worked for me this weekend. Tom and Mary came with us on a double date. If you find someone to take out, you can join us sometime."

"Sounds a hell of a lot better than cleaning out the garage and raking leaves."

"Definitely."

"I guess we got pretty lucky getting out of that party the other night."

"Yeah, that was close. My parents would be pissed if they knew that I was there with all of that drinking going on."

"Mine too. We have to be careful next time we go to one of these parties and make sure we have an escape route all set up like we did at Jessie's. That saved our ass."

"I agree."

We just kept talking until the bus came, and then we sat together on the bus and kept chatting until we pulled up in front of the school. As we got off the bus we were greeted by our usual group of friends as well as Leslie and Mary waiting for Tom and me. Tom's bus wasn't there yet so we would have to wait a few minutes before he got there.

Leslie wasted no time coming up and giving me a nice kiss good morning. We got teased a little by the guys, but they were happy for me and maybe even envious that I had a great girl like Leslie waiting for me to get to school.

We had to go our separate ways all too soon because our classes were not the same until later in the morning when we had our multimedia class together.

I went to home room and sat down thinking that this would be a good day. Everything was feeling just right. It actually stayed that way until later in the morning. I decided to check in with the school nurse, Jenny Crandall and see how her quest to get her boyfriend to loosen up sexually was coming along.

I liked Jenny a lot and it was funny how we could talk about sexual things that I couldn't talk to any other woman about. She was sexy and beautiful, but she had low self esteem in this area. She didn't believe that she could make her boyfriend's blood boil so that he would be more aggressive sexually and maybe even a bit more adventurous in bed. He was either blind or gay as far as I was concerned because I had fantasized about screwing her in that nurse's outfit many times and I couldn't for the life of me understand what his problem was. I was determined to help her get his attention, though.

My timing was good because she was in her office and there weren't any other students in there.

"Hey, Jeffrey. What are you doing here? Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes," I laughed, "I feel great. I just came by to see how you were doing with your boyfriend. I told you I was going to make sure you didn't give up. So? What happened this weekend?"

"Nothing, really. He hasn't really opened up that much. I keep trying to get him to... you know... take an interest in... you know... heading south."

"No, I don't know," I said, playing dumb. "You want him to take you on vacation?"

"Jeffrey! You know damn well what I mean."

"No, I don't. Explain it to me."

"Jeffrey! Why are you doing this to me?"

"I want to you to tell me exactly what you want him to do. If you can't vocalize it, how is he supposed to know? Now, tell me what you want him to do?"

"Oh Jeffrey, you always make it hard for me."

"No nurse Crandall, you make it hard for me, but that is not why we are having this conversation."

"Really? I do that to you?"

"Yes, and we had better change the subject back to you before I have to find some way to get relief. Now, tell me what you want him to do for you."

"Oh, all right. I want him to go down on me." She was quite shy about verbalizing her needs and I thought that I needed to help her so she could tell her boyfriend.

"So, you want him to eat your pussy?" I said boldly.

"Yes! That's what I want. You know that."

"Say it. Say it out loud. Say, honey I really need you to eat my pussy. I need you to put your tongue in me and suck on my clitty."

"Jeffrey! You don't expect me to be so... I don't know... slutty about it. Do you?"

"Oh yes. It's not slutty, it's just uninhibited. Now say it."

"Fine. Honey, I want you to eat my pussy. I need you to run your tongue up and down my pussy lips and suck on my clit. Please."

"Yes! That was so hot! You have to do that to your boyfriend. There is no way that he can resist you if you talk like that to him. I'm ready to throw you down and do it myself just from you saying that! I don't think my girlfriend, Leslie, would like that though."

"No. I don't think your girlfriend would like that if you did that to me. Hey wait a minute. Your girlfriend, Leslie? When did this happen? You told me that you weren't fooling around with an underclassman. Leslie is just a sophomore."

"It just happened this weekend. We are really hitting it off. I stopped fooling around with the other girl when I decided to take Leslie out. I'm not the cheating type."

"Good for you, Jeffrey. I'm glad to hear that. I have been hearing stuff in the halls about you. Something about a party this past weekend. I must have heard wrong though because I could have sworn that the girl that you were supposedly with was called something else. Misty or Missy or something like that. I only paid attention because I heard these girls talking about you."

"Wait a minute. You heard girls talking about me and Missy doing something at the party this weekend?"

"Yeah. That's what they were saying. I figured you had gotten lucky at the party because that's what they said."

"That's a load of crap. I was at a party this weekend, but I didn't hook up with Missy. She was just being obnoxious because she was drunk. I didn't want anything to do with her."

"Well, that's not what I heard and I just overheard several people talking. I wasn't part of the conversation."

"Shit! Missy must be pissed that I didn't fool around with her, so she's acting like I did just to save face."

"Jeffrey, that is a terrible thing to say. How do you know she did that?"

"I don't. I know that I didn't spread any rumors about being with her and I certainly wouldn't want Leslie to think I had."

"You should try to figure out what is going on then, Jeffrey, because people are definitely talking about you. Like I said, I normally don't pay any attention to these things, but they were definitely talking about you."

"Thanks for the heads up, Jenny. I have to get going. I'll see you tomorrow for a status report on your quest for pleasure."

Jenny blushed pretty hard at that one and just waved goodbye as I walked out.

I needed to figure out who was spreading this rumor about me and Missy because I didn't want people thinking that I was just sleeping around.

I left the nurse's office and headed up to my multimedia class. When I go there I spotted Leslie and noticed that there was no seat saved for me next to her. She looked up and saw me heading her way and the look she gave me put chills down my spine. She looked really pissed off.

"Hey. You didn't save me a seat?" I asked.

"I can't believe you! You are such a jerk. I can't believe that I went out with you this weekend and you acted like you were my boyfriend. You lied to me! You slept with that disgusting slut Missy and then you acted like nothing happened. You're sick."

"Wait a minute. You have to believe me. That isn't true."

She just cut me off while I was trying to explain myself. "I don't want to hear more of your lies! Get away from me!"

"Mr. Dugan! Please take a seat." The teacher put any hope of finishing this conversation to an end.

I took on last longing look at Leslie and with a sigh I walked across the room to an open computer. Leslie didn't look at me the whole time. As soon as class was over she ran out of there. I couldn't believe that she wouldn't even give me a chance to explain my side of the story.

I went to lunch confused and angry. I was so upset that my stomach hurt. I couldn't eat a thing.

"Hefe, what's this I hear about you sleeping with Missy at the party on Saturday night. Two people told me that they heard that you slept with her. I thought you said that you didn't," Larry said.

"I didn't! I don't know why everyone is saying that I did. Somebody is spreading rumors, but I didn't touch the girl. Now Leslie won't even talk to me because she thinks I lied to her about Missy and then went out with her afterward."

"Mary told me that Leslie was very upset and actually called her mom to come and get her. I just saw her waiting out in front of the school, so I guess she was right," said Tom.

"I've got to go talk to her!" I said and ran out of the lunch room to find her.

By the time I got to the front of the school she was gone already. I was really worried. Leslie had such bad luck with guys before, I'm sure she was very upset about this. The crappy part was that it was all a lie.

The rest of the school day sucked. All I wanted was to talk to Leslie and set the record straight. I dragged myself from class to class for the rest of the day, but I couldn't concentrate.

When the last bell rang, I was so happy that I ran to the bus. As soon as I got home I called Leslie's house. Her mom answered the phone and told me that she wasn't feeling well and that she was taking a nap. She told me to call back later. This whole thing was very frustrating.

I waited until after dinner, then I called again. Apparently she had broken down and told her parents what happened because her dad didn't sound too thrilled to hear from me when I called back.

"Jeff, I'm not sure you should call here anymore. You really hurt Leslie," he told me.

"Look, Mr. Mathews, I know that you think I hurt Leslie, but I didn't. She heard a rumor about me in school and it is totally untrue. She won't give me a chance to talk to her about it. I'm sure that she would feel better if she would just hear me out."

"Well, I don't know. She really doesn't want to talk to you right now."

"I understand that, but she needs to know the truth. Please put her on the phone for me. I really need to talk to her."

"Okay, I'll try to get her to talk to you, but I can't promise anything. Hold on."

I sat there waiting for a few anxious minutes before she picked up. "What do you want, Jeff?" she asked in teary voice.

"Leslie, you have to believe me. I didn't sleep with Missy. I didn't touch her, I didn't kiss her, I didn't even hang out with her."

"You're lying, Jeff. So many people are saying that you slept with her that it has to be true. Several people said that they saw you go upstairs with her. That is not a rumor. They saw you themselves."

"Leslie, I promise you that I didn't touch her. She showed me where the bathroom on the second floor was. That is why we were walking up the stairs together."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.