Toyland: A Zansasi Highway Adventure - Cover

Toyland: A Zansasi Highway Adventure

Copyright© 2004 by DB_Story

Chapter 8: Baby Touch-Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Baby Touch-Me - When you can create the perfect toy, what would you make?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   First   Sex Toys   Transformation  

Although by now my life was everything I could have ever wished it to be, the Map for my return journey continued to stubbornly remain blank. Given that I still had some time available here, I realized there is one more fantasy I wanted to try out.

Darci and Jeannie said they'd like to fully explore Toyland before we left.

"Go for it," I told them, since it was unlikely we'd ever return again once we departed. Most Highway travelers only make one trip in their lives. I don't have any reason to feel I'm any different. By now there is very little left unfulfilled in my life.

The words were hardly out of my mouth before Jeannie blinked, and both of them were gone. They knew I was going to make another toy. I knew they both felt having another sister would be the best possible thing.


This time I worked closely with the Toymaker, fulfilling another part of my promise to show him how I developed my ideas. I talked my through process on each decision I'd made creating Darci and Jasmine, while he nodded and commented on how he saw now where I approached things so differently from him. "We have very different ways on how we get to the same end," he remarked.

"I agree," I replied. "I admire the design and handcrafted feel to everything I've seen here. I played with stuff like it when I was young, and they are the only toys I still remember enjoying this many years later. In my world, adults put your wooden soldiers, nutcrackers, and other classic toys on their shelves as collectables after they grow up. I don't know anybody who displays their old video game consoles that way."

"Thank you, young man. I have to say in return I'm amazed at what you've accomplished here yourself. When I look at each step you've taken to build your creations I can see how it makes sense, but I can't get my mind around how you strung all these steps together in the first place to achieve such enviable results."

I didn't know how to answer him. I just saw it the way it had to be, and knew only here could I find the tools necessary to actually realize my dream. I said as much, followed by, "I have no idea if anything I've created here be as long lasting as your creations. In their small form, my dolls might only be a sensation for a couple of years, until some new fad comes along."

"How could that ever be?" the Toymaker asked.

"I confess I don't understand it either," I told him. "But back home, a toy that parents will drive hundreds of miles for and stand outside a store for hours in the winter weather one year, will sit on shelves unsold the very next year."

"Astonishing," was all he could say.

After that I offered to let him watch how I worked. Some people understand much better just watching it being done. With his input as well as my own, I designed a doll I'd once heard about, but never actually seen.

As a result, for the first time my imagination had free rein in the realization of this toy. Before I'd always started with a very distinct image in mind. This time I would be surprised as well in the outcome.


Baby Touch-Me isn't really a baby. She starts out nearly as developed as any of my other dolls with all her female bits indicated, or at least implied. Her unique trick is that depending where you touch her, she responds with appropriate phrases.

Gently pinch her cheek and she chuckles. Stroke her ribs and she laughs outright. Tap her pert little bottom and she'll cry until you hold and rock her. Play with her long enough and she'll say she's hungry. And she'll continue saying it every few minutes until she gets her bottle. Then afterwards you have to hold her and pat her back or she'll keep hiccupping. In many ways she shows you how to take care of another person who depends on you.

I was curious what an adult version of this would be like. As before, the machine offered a whole range of adult options for her.

By the time I left with my newest doll, the Toymaker was already muttering to himself about the versions he planned to make for next Christmas.


Having learned from my other dolls that it is best to get acquainted with them before enlarging, I left the gun alone after bringing Baby Touch-Me to my room.

Unlike the other dolls, her outfit included a little bra and panties, as well a blouse and skirt. A doll-sized accessory duffle bag that listed earrings for her tiny ears, along with an inventory of additional items I didn't pay much attention to, was also included. I hadn't specified any of this. It was included automatically as part of the package based on my other selections. Her lingerie was lightly patterned to double as a bikini, but they were really a bra and panties. And instead of the stiletto-heels the other girls came with, Baby Touch-Me wore acceptable low heels.

After inserting her battery, activation, and naming I quickly went through all the touches to see what reactions I got.

In addition to the ones already mentioned, she would giggle if I tickled her feet, and squeal if I gently squeezed her tiny toes. Cover her eyes or turn out the lights and she'd say, "I'm going to sleep now." Pat her on the head and she'd respond, "I'm a good girl." Let her get too hot or cold and she'd complain about the temperature. Stroke her neck and she'd respond, "That's nice." But touch her developing breasts and she'd protest, "That feels strange." Touch her on the lips and she'd come back with, "I love you too." Nudge her between her legs brought the retort, "I don't think we should be doing this." Squeeze her hand and she'd respond, "Let's play."

Quite a satisfactory repertoire of responses.

Afterwards I turned her off while I went out and did a few other chores I'd promised to help with. I'm finding satisfaction here helping other people that I haven't felt before. Perhaps it's because everyone here likes to help each other, and are always openly appreciative for it in return. It's like the mythical small town atmosphere I could never quite find back home.

By now it was late enough that I got dinner before returning to my room. Baby was right where I left her.

I knew it would be easier to dress her first and enlarge everything at the same time. I'd been using a lot of the green fluid making outfits for Darci, and didn't want to run out. Jeannie proved able to enlarge her own outfits by shrinking herself first, putting them on, and then enlarging again. But except for one white suit with a short skirt and nylon stockings that I really like, most of the time Jeannie prefers to wear her harem outfit, or nothing at all — both of which are fine with me.

I placed Baby Touch-Me carefully in the center of the floor. At the last moment I remembered to include her accessory bag as well. A poof of the gun later — and Baby wasn't a baby any more.

The effect this time was a bit different than I had anticipated. Touch-Me (I immediately dropped the "Baby" from her name, though she was quite a Babe now), had grown and aged to somewhere near Darci and Jeannie. But compared to their clean-cut appearance, Touch-Me was downright sultry, almost to the point of slutty.

Her chest hadn't filled out anything like Darci's, despite my dead-on aim with the enlarger, nor was she as tall. Instead she had an average, though firm chest, and a face with full lips, and dark, heavily lidded eyes. Her legs showing below her skirt were definitely feminine, but could have benefited from better shoes. Neither Darci nor Jeannie would feel jealous — not that they ever did anyway. Even her dark hair was conservative compared to Darci and Jeannie's light-up-the-room tresses. I had intentionally done little with the design of her face beyond the dark eyes, and now realized just how much proper make-up can add.

Even as I wondered if it was worth turning her on, or if this was an idea just hadn't panned out as well as the other ones, I felt myself hardening in my pants. Though I wouldn't have believed it, there was definitely something about this one that my libido found arousing.

Attraction is a strange thing. Sometimes I surprise myself when something that didn't grab me on first impression grows on me afterwards. It wasn't just that I was missing the other girls. There is something about Touch-Me that is strongly appealing, despite first impressions. So rather than just shrink her back down and return her as a toy to be given to some lucky girl, I put the gun away and decided to explore what it might be.

Her top was cut just low enough in back for me to easily slide her power switch on. Again I stood behind her as she activated for the first time with an adult mind.

Touch-Me took her time coming online. First her fingers twitched a bit. Soon her eyes slowly blinked. She shifted her balance a little. Then she took a couple slow, deep breaths. Finally she started to look around while her hands reached up towards her breasts.

Before she actually touched herself however, her hands froze and she exclaimed, "I can't do that!"

"Can't do what?" I automatically replied.

At the sound of my voice she quickly turned around to see me.

"Hi, Joe," she said brightly, but with a voice to match her looks that sounded like she'd already had a couple of drinks.

"Can't do what?" I repeated, curious about her first comment. I know I could have looked in her Owner's Manual for the meaning of that particular comment, but after already having read Darci's and Jeannie's manuals, I was pretty much read-out as far as another one was concerned right now. Easier to just ask.

"I'm not allowed to touch myself," she said, making a cute little moue at me. "You'll have to do it for me," she added, stepping forward to stand on her tiptoes and wrap her arms around my neck, while crushing her chest into me and pushing her lips up to reach mine.

I saw the magic in just that first step. In motion those legs and that body transformed her from something average to everything exceptional. I realized now what appealed to me. Touch-Me is your basic exotic dancer material. And she clearly has the attitude for it.

Though again taken by surprise at her directness, I bent down to brush those very kissable lips with my own. As I did she murmured, "That's a good start," in response to the touch on her lips. Not exactly her previous response to this stimulus.

As she continued to grind her breasts against me I freed a hand to stroke her soft neck. This time I was rewarded with, "Don't stop there."

I might not have stopped at all, given this is a very nice place for any male to find themselves, except that she stopped it for me. After pressing herself even harder against by chest, she broke our embrace and stepped back in disdain.

"Oh, poo!" she exclaimed with a full pout. "It isn't working."

"What isn't working?" I asked, concerned that she might be malfunctioning.

"My boobs," she replied. "It must be this bra."

With that she folded her arms and turned away from me in disgust, somehow managing to strike a sexy pose in the process.

Since she was giving me a moment here, I decided to find out the answer for both of us. A quick peruse through her book, which turns out to be half the size of Darci's or Jeannie's, whatever that means about her, confirmed that due to her reactive nature, Touch-Me was prevented from triggering any part of herself with her own touch. There was a warning that said to use great care when disabling this feature. A related section explained how various parts of her response can be temporarily disabled by putting on her bra, panties, and the special earrings from her accessory bag. Though she wasn't wearing any earrings, which would have disabled her neck and lip responses, I had dressed her in the bra and panties. There was also a note warning that she could not go outside without her shoes.

These precautions seemed extraordinary, considering there was nothing like them for Darci or Jeannie. I wondered why they were part of Touch-Me's composition. This was something I would come understand much better very soon.

I closed the book and looked back over to Touch-Me. She was still standing there, facing away in disdain, projecting attitude like nobody's business. I walked over to her and said, "Take off your blouse."

"Gladly!" she replied, removing it while still facing away. She also removed her skirt, though I had not said anything about that. I have come to realize just how much self-actualization is actually part of these incomparable women, but it still startles me each time I see it in action. In fact, their manuals give the owner a test they can use to ensure that this part of them is operating correctly.

Touch-Me, clad now only in bra, panties, and low heels, continued to face away. Obviously her way of telling me she is still waiting for me to do more for her.

"What would you like right now?" I asked, giving her word-for-word the self-actualization test question.

If she answered, "Oh, I don't know. What would you like to do?" then I'd know she was only giving back programmed responses to prompt her owner to specify what he wanted next.

Touch-Me replied, turning her head to look back over her shoulder at me as she said, "I'd like this damn bra taken off."

I knew she was challenging me, but my libido loved it. A woman doing her best to coax me into undressing her, and freeing her from her inhibitions in the process. She turned her head away again, leaving her bare back with the bra clasp pointed directly at me. Now I understood that pose.

I walked over to her. But instead of touching the bra, I first reached down and squeezed her hand.

"Let's play," she automatically commented. Then she added, "Is that the best you can do? I want us to be much more than just friends."

I squeezed her hand a second time, getting the initial response followed by, "You won't find my bra down there." In its own way, this was fun. Touch-Me is a cross between her own awareness and her programmed reflexes. This is quite different from the other girls.

I wanted to see where this would lead. Remembering how she had responded negatively before to any touch on her chest, I carefully unhooked the sturdy bra and brought the straps off her shoulders. She held her arms out to make it easy for me to remove it.

Freed of her restraint she took a deep breath and softly said, "Thank you."

My next step was obvious. I reached around to gently clasp her now unrestrained bosom.

Touch-Me closed her eyes and took another slow deep breath as she felt my hands close on her. She leaned into me with a sigh. This was the first I'd seen of her adult's chest.

I'd thought she would be smaller overall, since she is shorter than the other girls by several inches — though that is also a result of her low shoes. But her breasts make ideal handfuls, with a bit extra left over. While her boobs are nearly the same size as Jeannie's, they look larger on her smaller frame. They are also much more pointed. Very reminiscent of her doll's figure, with definitive nipples proudly pushing out from the tips.

"Now we're getting somewhere," she sighed as I squeezed the first one. "I want you between my legs too," she commented as I squeezed the other one. Touch-Me was definitely responding differently now, than before.

I wasn't in quite that much hurry however. The past few weeks with the two girls taught me well about letting my anticipation build first. Fortunately Touch-Me's program realized this might happen. After she repeated both statements a second time, I was able to continuing massaging her chest without further comment except for some sighs for a while. Every few minutes she'd repeat one statement or the other, but it wasn't often enough to be a distraction.

However, there seems to be more than one timer in Touch-Me. After enough time had passed she suddenly squirmed around in my arms to face me and said in her no-nonsense way, "Don't keep me waiting forever."

Although she then turned back and resumed her former position, by now I was having much the same thoughts myself.

I reached down to finger her sex through her panties. Though she watched me with sudden interest, she didn't react to this attention. That's right, I remembered. Her response is still disabled there. The panties fit her very well, and were too tight for me to easily slip a finger inside. Well they were going to have to come off eventually anyway.

I released Touch-Me and stepped back so that I could remove my clothes.

"Take off your panties," I told her, while I was getting undressed myself.

"I can't," she replied.

"What?"

"You have to remove them."

Oh well, a man has to do what a man has to do. Walking around in front of her, I slid them slowly down her legs until she daintily stepped each foot out of them.

I must have triggered something as I did this. Before I could get back up she stepped forward to press her crotch into my face while saying, "As long as you're down there." That was certainly more appealing than her previous response to touch here.

I got a deep whiff of the intoxicating perfume she was exuding. Touch-Me has a strong, muskier scent than the other girls, who I would best describe as lightly scented. I might have continued with things right here, but another part of me was demanding its attention. That's just how men are. We know which part of our body wants all the attention. When women come to understand that, they'll understand us much better.

Though her gaze showed disappointment as I stood up and tossed the panties over by her bra, it turned to a smile as I reached down to the warm wetness waiting for me and found exactly her right spot.

"Take me now," she responded reflexively, and then pushed herself against my hand to emphasize her demand.

I picked her up — she is a bit lighter than either of the other girls and easy to handle — and tossed her on the bed. Her whole attitude said she liked it rough. She kicked off her shoes and opened her legs wide. I wasted no time taking her as hard and deep as I could.

She was moaning and squirming underneath me, altering requests of "More," — which seem to be her response to penetration — with her encouraging breast comments as our chests rubbed together. I gave her everything I had to give, until I finally had given everything I had. It was late, I fell exhaustedly to sleep beside her moments later.

The last word I remember from her was a very soft, "More," but it was more wistful than demanding.


I should have slept well that night, but I didn't. I'd make it through an hour or so, only to wake up hearing Touch-Me whispering, "Now we're getting somewhere," or "I want you between my legs." I'd feel her pushing her chest against me again.

Twice I awoke to her humping my leg and moaning, "Take me now." The first time it turned me on enough to take her right there, getting a whispered, "Thank you so much," in return.

The second time though I was too drained to even consider it.

It's nice to be wanted, but there are limits. She may be insatiable, but I'm not. I once thought I was, but know better now. Trying to find her bra and panties in the darkness — which didn't seem to slow her down now that she was big the way covering her eyes had done before — was more effort than I wanted to consider. So I reached around her and pressed my hand firmly against her power switch.

Touch-Me immediately froze and reflexively responded, "Please don't turn me off." Then she added, apparently on her own initiative, "I'll be a good girl. Really." For a moment I thought I'd brushed her head for that response, but she was only responding to my implied threat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.