Toyland: A Zansasi Highway Adventure - Cover

Toyland: A Zansasi Highway Adventure

Copyright© 2004 by DB_Story

Chapter 4: Little Darci

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Little Darci - When you can create the perfect toy, what would you make?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   First   Sex Toys   Transformation  

I knew what I wanted. The blue and gold box was set aside as I carefully opened the lime green one and gently lifted out a perfect blonde miniature woman.

She wore a one-piece bathing suit that did nothing to hide her long shapely legs, or exceptional womanly bosom. Her long golden hair framed her face and complemented her tanned skin, whose warm tones contrasted with the simple black and white suit. The tiny tall heels she wore made her legs appear even longer, and her waist narrower. I wondered if she would even be able to balance on those heels.

Her bright blue eyes and thousand-watt smile showing through ruby lips illuminated the space around her. It's amazing to me that all little girls don't grow up to be lesbians when they have toys like this as playmates in their formative years. This doll has certainly been the cause of enough brothers sneaking into their sister's rooms to play with their sister's toys in ways their sisters should never have imagined.

I held her gently and ran my thumb lightly over her full eleven-and-a-half inches of height. She felt a bit soft and pliable, the hard plastic of older dolls being a thing of the past. At the top of her back under her mane I felt the small slide switch, and was ready to find out just how well I had accomplished my goal here. I had actually intended for this all to go differently, but that was going to have to wait until tomorrow at least when I could hopefully locate the necessary missing piece of my plan.

I placed her down on the table, gratified to see that she balanced perfectly on those heels. Then I went back to her box and retrieved the battery and small instruction book. According to the instructions, all she needed was a single AAAA penlight cell, which is good since there barely room for that tiny battery.

A quick peruse through the pages showed me how to insert the battery properly. It also listed the commands she would respond to afterwards. This was a longer list than I had expected them to be able to squeeze into her small frame. A notation at the bottom indicated that an "Adult Topics" section could only be accessed online after proper registration. I guess someone was worried this booklet might fall into the wrong hands.

I had to undress her to insert the battery. I didn't mind that part a bit, though doll clothes can be tricky with their tiny fasteners. Fortunately the suit turned out to be highly elastic and easily came off. I left her heels on, since she couldn't stand balanced on her toes without them.

I marveled at her diminutive waist and proportionally large boobs. Although her chest was far smaller than any real woman's, they managed to look big on her. There were even tiny, well-placed nipples peeking out, along with a real-looking navel and anatomically correct hints between her legs. Sex was an obvious impossibility, but it allowed the fantasy of her being a complete woman to exist. Only any hint of pubic hair was missing.

I pressed where instructed and a panel on her back popped open. I inserted the battery as indicated and pressed it closed again.

Right above the battery compartment is the tiny flush mounted slide switch. Trying to keep myself from expecting too much, I slid it up to the ON position.


It was enchanting to watch this miniature woman come to life.

I pulled my chair over by the table and watched as she blinked a couple of times, and then straightened up even more while pulling her shoulders back. She then appeared to take a deep breath, which pushed her wonderful bust out even further. Bringing her small arms up over her head, she gave a big yawn.

Then she turned around, tilting her head to look up at me even as I was sitting, and spoke her first words. "Hello. What is my name?"

Her voice is completely understandable, only the tiniest bit high, especially given her small size. It also comes across as musical.

I thought for a moment. It was immediately clear that this is how each owner personalized their doll. I hadn't thought about it since there was no way to design in every small detail during her creation, but it makes perfect sense. There had to be a lot of defaults automatically included. or I would have been standing there designing all the details of her for the rest of my life.

I've never liked the obvious name for these dolls, and had already taken the option to specify it otherwise during her creation. Maybe just because it has been used millions of times already. I remember an animated Superman where the show creators must have faced the same dilemma. Or maybe they didn't want to be sued for trademark infringement on their own busty blonde, incredibly sexy, robot woman. I liked their choice better, and now confirmed it back to her.

"Darci," I said to her. "Your name is Darci."

"Darci," she repeated back to me, trying it out. Then she flashed me a bright smile. "I'm Darci," she announced. "And who are you?"

"I'm Joe," I told her.

Darci flexed her marvelous legs for a moment first with a deep knee-bend, then minced her way over on her toes to the edge of the table and extended her diminutive hand.

"Nice to meet you, Joe," she chirped, somehow maintaining a bright smile throughout.

I was stumped for a moment. Then I reached out and gently took her hand in my thumb and forefinger to shake. Her smile, if anything, grew even brighter.

Then she said, "What would you like to play today?" That was the start of our relationship.


Darci proved herself capable of dozens of different actions in response to my voice commands. And her voice recognition circuitry quickly trained itself to my voice. Only a couple times did she have to stop and ask if I actually meant a specific word in her limited vocabulary.

I was having more fun than I had expected just having her parade back and forth on the tabletop, still nude except for her heels. There is just something invigorating about the way a woman walks in high heels, and Darci had it down perfectly.

On command she also did more deep knee bends, bent that narrow waist to touch her toes, displayed effortless pushups, sit-ups — the latter making her chest move in the most beguiling ways. She could even perform high kicks and cartwheels. And with every movement she loved tossing her head to flip her blonde mane around.

Finally she came over and sat on the edge of the table, crossed her legs like a professional anchorwoman wearing a miniskirt on your favorite cable news channel, swinging them idly while talking. This proved to be the most remarkable part of all.

Darci could actually hold a conversation — well sort of. There were no deep topics. And more than a couple times she would appear to backtrack and repeat verbatim something she had said only moments earlier. But if I had been an eleven-year-old girl, Darci would have instantly been my best friend.


This might have gone on a long time, however I was getting sleepy. The initial infatuation was wearing off as the realities of my long day caught up with me. I was about to call it a night when I must have said something that triggered Darci's adult mode.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.